Please Stop Fucking... Tue.

Story Info
Couple is invigorated.
3.4k words
4.41
111.1k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers

Tue.

Bionca woke early Tuesday morning feeling invigorated. She couldn't wait to spring from her bed and go out to attack the treadmill this morning. Her night of debauchery was replaying over and over in her mind thinking about the horse endowed Dave's rampage in her still sore pussy. Bionca could still feel the rawness of her inner walls as she got ready for her day. The multitude of orgasms she experienced on the dick of Dave gave her energy in abundance. If Mr. William Harrum was going to move his little black plaything into the house, she sure as hell was determined to have a little fun herself. Today she was going to be the sunshine, Bionca's told her-self continuing her recent trend of dressing ever more provocatively outside of the home.

Marianne and Bill shared breakfast, Bill eyeing her all the while for signs of 'come fuck me' in her clothes or demeanor. It was hard for him not to steer the conversation to her relationship with Mark, since his dick kept asking him if she had gotten fucked again? With Gertrude serving the meal he tried to focus on her b-cup breast that never would need a bra, to avoid the sex subject with his oldest. It worked till she spoke up.

"Bill, I know you think I've screwed up pretty bad lately. I also know you think me being with Mark is pretty stupid, being he already has a girlfriend and everything, but this is a new thing and I'm going to try and see it through. I'm only telling you this because I know she's at his house a lot so when he gets a chance to see me he'll probably come here."

"Look if you think I'm going to just give my blessings on your fuck-girl status your crazy," Bill said trying to sound stern as his bulging dick pushed and pulled at his pants trying to break free.

"Like I said Bill, I know how you feel but regardless I'm still asking you not to be an asshole if he's around. I'll keep him in my room if you prefer?" Marianne questioned.

Bill's cock felt like he swallowed an overdose of viagra. It was screaming "I'll call him spook-monkey if I have to, to get him up in your room beating your pussy to a pulp!" Bill thought about echoing the words of his dick, since he knew he wanted to make Marianne mad so he could get Mary out the house quick. Bill absolutely had to tear into Gertrude's pussy before his two youngest daughters woke. The long day that lay ahead of him in 'make up work' motivated him.

Bill said "Marianne your twenty three years old. I'm not here to make your choices. Your Mother wasn't a slut as far as I know but..."

Marianne's face cringed hearing her father call her a slut for falling for this one man. Marianne had watched her dear old dad put a family friend out of business just to get back an old client. It wasn't a large account, he told her did it for principle. That same William Harrum, her father, was passing moral judgment on her. Marianne became so infuriated she grabbed her things and stormed from the house.

Bill inwardly smirked. He knew he'd apologize later but for right now he grabbed Gertrude by the braids and pulled her back into the guest quarters.

Victoria and Pamela woke a little later than usual, surprised to not be awaken by Gertrude as was the norm. Pamela and Victoria-Veronica shared the upstairs bathroom, theirs the only bedrooms to not have private bathrooms. The two youngest Harrum girls rushed out the house moments after a Dagwood run to the door by their fleeing father.

With three cars peeling from the horseshoe driveway like a cannonball run the Harrum family went onto their lives of normality. Pamela's day went at school went on as usual as she was accosted for being fat by the cute boys she desired, while the pervs tried to get at her large swollen tits. Victoria spent her day at college going through the motions. Her mind wandered to Tim over and over. Victoria looked into the crowds expecting to see his hulking frame but the day came to an end with Vicky upset at herself for missing Tim.

Bionca had gotten hit on three times today at work and then again at her ladies club by the twenty year old valet. Bionca arrived home first. Worn from a day of smiles and walking triumphantly in high heels she quickly bathed, grabbed a light snack and headed for bed. Pamela arrived home after her tennis lessons too late and too tired to eat dinner. Pam did grab a little desert on her way up the stairs, for the sweet comfort of sleep. Vicky came in feeling down after studying with her girlfriend Gwen. Victoria wanted to reach out to someone but found her Mom and Pam sleep. Victoria went to her room to numb her pining mind with channel surfing.

Marianne met up at a happy hour near job with her girlfriend Stacey. After a couple of drinks she began to confide in her red headed girlfriend. Marianne went into detail over drinks about her recent encounters with Mark, from beginning to end. At the end of her tale, Marianne's girlfriends' expression was one of deep concern. Stacey knew her friend well enough to know she was struggling with her emotions so she didn't probe.

Stacey spoke after another round and fending off two would be romeos, "Let's get out of here. This place seems to not be exactly helping to lift your spirits."

Marianne and Stacey drove to Stacey's apartment. Stacey always was the 'try-sexual' type and watching the incredibly hot Marianne get hotter telling of the hot fucking she had been getting made her plump thighs tingle. Just as her torrid tales from a couple of days ago began her sister Victoria's orgasm at the breakfast table, Stacey's sexual energies started gravitating towards her vaginal region.

Stacey playfully began to assault her girlfriend in a mock wresting style. Laughingly reminding Marianne that she liked it rough. Marianne giggled along with her stubbier friend wrestling around in Stacey's living room. After some time Marianne began to get tired and wanted to take a break, but Stacey would have none of it.

Marianne had always been blessed with a killer bod and never had to work at it. Her lack of conditioning made it easy for Stacey to pin her to the floor face first on her stomach. Stacey smacked Marianne's ass with the flat of her hand causing a sting to pierce into her perfectly soft and rounded ass cheek.

"Stop it!" Marianne wailed at Stacey.

"You like it rough don't you? I see how hot you get when talking about a hard fuck." SMACK!

"Ow! That's enough stop it you bitch!"

"Are you mad I'm not your super dick?" SMACK!

Stacey kept punishing Marianne's ass while taking advantage of Marianne's admitted sexual weaknesses. Stacey lifted Mary's skirt and pulled down her pantyhose and panties to just below ass level. The perfect, naked globes sent her into a frenzy of lust and jealousy. She had been a good friend all these years and never once had Mary showed her an interest and now this big black cock has her heated up just thinking about it.

Stacey let off years of sexual frustration as she spanked the delectable globes, trembling in the wake of the punishment. Marianne tried to throw her meaty friend from her back as the blows rained on her unprotected ass cheeks. Her voice now nothing more than a whimper she begged Stacey to stop.

Instead Marianne felt hands rubbing her moist pussy. "I knew you liked it rough!" Stacey chided as she pulled the pantyhose and panties off the defeated Marianne. She dove head first into the wounded buns of Marianne, her tongue cutting a path form asshole to pussy. The shocked Mary pushed at the ground surprised at the new sensation, the force of which arched her back in pleasure and allowed the probing tongue to enter her pussy walls.

Mary tried to stammer another plea to get her friend to quit, but the involuntary grinding of her hips onto the invading tongue cut her pleas short. The caresses on Mary's bruised ass made her pussy yawn open all the much more in anticipation of further sexual ramparts. Stacey's bobbing red head dove with abandon in Mary's juicing hole. The pussy flow was extreme as it soaked Stacey's rapturous face. An orgasm shot from Mary like an overflowing volcano putting a gloss onto Stacey's rounded baby face.

The portly redhead stripped off her clothes and flipped the trembling Mary over. "Sixty-nine time!" Stacey grunted as she fastened her lips on Mary's quivering clit. The electric spasms that rocked her body when clit contact was made pumped her hips repeatedly in a jack hammer motion towards the lips that were giving her clit such wild sensations. Her mouth opened in response to the pleasure and was met with Stacey's clit. Marianne nursed the presented clit as the pussy ground against her sexy red lips. Mary looked delicious with her long golden hair spread like a fan on the carpet while she was getting a mouth full of the red bush of her confidant.

Entering Mary's gushing quim wasn't difficult for Stacey's four fingers pressed into a cone. She pushed her fingers as deeply as she could, lost in the conquering of the physically perfect Mary. The cell phone rang as Mary was entering her third orgasm. Stacey enjoying the kink of answering Marianne's phone while she had her mouth busy on her sex, as she reached her sticky hand into Mary's pocket and throatily said "Hi."

"I'm ready to put my dick in you."

"Oh that sounds really nice." Stacey said back to the husky voice she surmised must be Mark.

"Who is this?"

"It's her girlfriend; she was just telling me all about you. That's why I said that sounds really nice."

"What do you look like?" Mark asked.

"Red headed with blue-green eyes, and thick" replied Stacey huskily to him.

"So she told you about this cock she's getting?"

"Yes." Stacey purred back into the phone, all the while using her weight to pin Marianne between her thick thighs. "Marianne's mouth is full right now but I'm sure she would love it if you came by since your ready and all."

"What's the address?" Mark said already heading out his door looking forward to a long night of fucking.

Bill's time for entry into his large abode was focused purely on his getting a chance at his maid Gertrude. After a route of the house Bill figured this would seem like a good time to sprint for the guest quarters. When he found Gertrude watching television in the crotch less uniform, that hugged her tightly while it shimmered in the televisions glow; Bill reached into his trouser fly and pointed his rock hard dick towards the seated Gertrude's sweet thick lips.

Bill felt like he was being jettisoned across the room as an unseen force seemed to hurl him at that sexy African mouth. Bill didn't bother with the hi's or how was your days, just dick straight in mouth and deep strokes. After about five minutes, Bill and Gertrude jumped at a loud BANG at the guest quarters private entrance. Bill had no time to react to the second BANG as the door gave way to a two-hundred and forty pound raving lunatic.

"Mr. Harrum what the fuck do you think you're doing with my sister?" Tim screamed at the back peddling Bill.

Gertrude screamed as she jumped at her advancing twin brother. "Tim, get the fuck out of here!"

Bill remembered Tim from Coaster-Land. He didn't remember being terrified of him. "Hey, wait a second; we don't have to get violent. I don't want any trouble; this was supposed to be private."

Tim yelled "You're married and I see you through the window fucking my fraternal twins face. Slut!" Tim exclaimed as he shoved his much smaller self to the ground. Bill braced himself for what he knew would be a severe one-sided beating. Fortunately for Bill, Gertrude was used to her younger brother (by three minutes)'s temper and quickly sprung up and grabbed tight onto his earlobe.

"You are going to get out of here right now"! Gertrude pulled her baby hulk brother towards the door and shoved him out. The still determined Tim insisted she put out Mr. Harrum too if he was to leave. "You are not going to hit my boss prick."

"Fine, send him out to talk then." The enraged and barely controlled Tim snapped back to his sibling.

"Fine, whatever." Gertrude turned to the cowering Lord of the Manor," Bill go have his little macho man to man with him. He just needs to get it off his chest. If you don't go talk, Tim'll just keep boiling till he snaps violent, believe me I know."

Bill was one step away from pissing himself. He never pulled up his pants zipper but his cock had retreated so far inside his underwear it wasn't really that important. Bill had dealt with many men as a cut-throat, tonight he was feeling the role of the victim shadowing over him. He swallowed up his courage with a gulp and went to try and quiet the noisy man-child-beast that stood a few feet outside the door frame.

Tim calmed as he put his arm around Bill's shoulder, getting a good grip with his strong beefy hand. Tim pulled Bill into a slow walk away from the guest quarters towards the house. Tim explained to Bill that being a married man it might not be a good idea to have his wife find out. Being practically family, since he was dating Victoria anyway he rationally explained he didn't want any objections to his moving in the house with his girl.

"Tim, I'm glad you want to keep this between us but I..." Bills words were cut by Tim's left hand descending from his shoulder to his left buttock and squeezing with the strength of a hydraulic press. He spun Bill to face him almost like a dancer would a ballerina. With his hands up to push at Tim's rock hard chest Bill held in his scream as fear caught his throat. Being forced into the face of this young beast of a man took all traces of his masculinity.

"I'm not asking Mr. Harrum! You fuck my sis, I fuck your daughter, and we keep it all in the family right dad?" Tim spoke as he smacked Bill in the side of the head for good measure.

The excruciating pain and overwhelming fear made Bill nod his head. Tim continued to pull Bill in the house. "Which door is hers?" Tim said as he adjusted a large mass of meat in his jeans.

"Vicky-Veronica's is the second on the right." Bill was relieved when Tim released his grip and smiled as he strode confidently up the stairs. He felt coward that he pointed Tim to his middle daughter, but better her than him being scraped up into an ambulance. Bill decided now would be a good time to get to his marital bed. His renewed appreciation for it made him happy when he found Bionca asleep and dressed sexily just in case he wanted her.

Victoria however was just falling into a reluctant sleep when her light clicked on. "Tim how did you get in?"

"I just moved in, me and your old man just finished working out the details." Tim said with a smile spreading across his thick lips. His eyes slowly descending over her t-shirt and panty clad body.

"You can't do this, no way am I going to have you just move into my bedroom no matter what my dad says!" Victoria started to raise her voice outraged that he had somehow conspired his way into her life. Tim didn't want her to get too loud so he leapt across the room to use his hand to muzzle her mouth. Tim knocked Victoria back on the bed landing on top. Victoria began to struggle and scream louder. Panicking Tim put a pillow over her head to drown out the sound. He then reached under her shirt and pulled on the nipple of her tremendous breast.

Tim huskily spoke while squeezing Victoria's nipple tight. "Shut the fuck up!" As her screams died down to whimpers Tim released some of the pressure he used to hold her mouth shut while he started massaging her breast. Using his chin he slid the pillow to the side and looked into Victoria's tear filled face. "You are one sexy bitch!" Tim said when he removed his hand and replaced it with his crushing lips. Victoria hands squeezed at on her mattress desperately trying to find some sort of control. Tim pulled at her panties but Victoria pulled back at them, until Tim applied pressure to her breast. She just cried into the tongue probing deep inside her mouth, while she felt her panties descending her thighs. When her panties reached her knees Tim stopped and pulled out his eleven inch pussy stretcher. He backed off Victoria momentarily and lifted her legs so her ankles were on either side of his head. He then bent went back to probing into Victoria's mouth. He used his hips to guide his thick prick over Victoria's bouncing pussy. She had no way of getting free, doubled over with both of breast being squeezed. Victoria tried to pull her vulnerable pussy away from the hot poker grinding against her opening.

"Yeah, you're going to make a good fuck!" Tim growled as he spat in his fingers. Tim put his lips quickly back over Victoria's as he lubed her pussy and his 'light bulb' cock head. Turning her face to the side and again covering her face with the pillow Tim drove his dick into his prize. Victoria's virginity was lost on this black rock hard pole.

"God, please, please." Tim was smiling over the squirming Victoria listening to her words muffled beneath the pillow. Her tight channel tried to resist his space invading cock. Pre-cum, weight training and determination, battered Victoria's virgin pussy instead. Tim penetrated her deeper with each stroke. When he finally reached the base of his strong staff Victoria's screams subsided again. Tim figured he'd got her into it, Victoria however had just accepted her fate now that her cherry was gone nothing seemed to matter anymore.

Tim began slow power filled strokes into the imprisoned girl. He reached down and stroked her sexy thighs on his way to her small tight ass cheek. Tim pretended he didn't hear the door creak open. He knew who ever was there was going to get a good show. He hoped Bionca had made her way in so he could finish with her abundantly flowing pussy. Tim decided now would be a good time to really lay the pipe to her so he began a hard fast stroke into the newly used pussy eliciting moans from the unresisting Victoria. Tim waited for a few minutes before he quickly turned his head to catch the doe eyed Bill Harrum staring at his middle daughter taking eleven inches of black cock. Bill was so concentrated on Victoria's pussy being violated he didn't notice Tim looking him straight in the eye.

Laughing to himself he spun Victoria over onto all fours with her head pushed down into the mattress facing away from the door. After filling her hole from behind as he grabbed the back of her throat and pushed her face deep into the cushion as he hammered and plowed into her pussy at gale force. Looking back Tim saw Bill staring rubbing his crotch. Tim turned back and used both hands to grip Victoria's hips to drive home with all his might. Victoria gripped the mattress for support trying to survive her first sexual encounter. She in no way liked it but she was determined to endure.

This time when Tim looked back he caught Bills eyes and he stared directly into him, with his body slightly twisted Tim started spurting come into Bill's middle daughter. He made loud beastly sounds as he groaned his pleasure never taking his eyes from Bill. Being caught by Tim wasn't the reason Bill closed the door. He was afraid someone else would hear and see him standing at door with a major boner!

Keep the feedback cumming!

yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers