Please Yourself

Story Info
A girl writes her fantasy to You.
809 words
3.94
11.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit on the bed and you wrap your fist in my hair pulling me in to kiss me, your other hand snakes between my thighs and you play your fingers up and down my legs. I sigh and moan just thrilled to be in your hands. You strip off all my clothes and lay me down in bed, spreading my arms and legs and covering me. You tell me not to move until you get back and disappear.

I lay there and think about you, your smell, your hands on me, your cock in my mouth. You return minutes or hours later, it makes little difference. You take your clothes off allowing me to admire your cock. You grab my hands roughly examining and smelling them. You smile warmly at me, I've been a good girl. You kiss me again, this time soft and slow and deep as you pull the covers off me, exposing me.

I love to be naked and vulnerable in front of you. I love it when you're kind to me and rough with me. I just need to be seen by you, used by you. You sit next to me, your eyes never leave my face as your hand slides down my breast across my stomach and then your fingers are in between my spread legs, inside of me, stretching me. I gasp and try to buck my hips but you're too quick and too strong for me, your other hand is on my pelvis holding me firm. I shudder and moan. I arch my back and whimper, my lips are numb.

You wipe my wetness on my stomach and leaning into my ear you tell me how tight I am. I blush and bury my face in your neck, but you're indifferent to indulging me. You pull away and tell me to get up, you're kneeling on the foot of the bed now, sitting back with your knees parted gently. I lie on my stomach with my head in your lap and pull your cock into my warm wet mouth. This is what I've been waiting for. I close my eyes in ecstasy but you grab a fistful of my hair and jerk me back to attention. You gaze right into my eyes and tell me to choke myself. I push my head down until I start to feel your cock in the back of my throat, getting used to your presence, your weight, your magnificent cock filling me. I pull back, before I can come in again you rock your hips forward, you're fist is knotted in my hair and you fuck my face. I'm gagging and slurping, tears start to pool under my eyes. I feel afraid, but I also feel my pussy dripping and clenching. I'm warm and shivering all over my body. Between fucking the back of my throat, you take your cock out and push it against my eye lids, rub it all over my face and lips, you slap my cheek with it. Then you return to punishing my lips.

Finally I feel you tense and warmth spread down my throat. You relax and let go of me. I keep my mouth wrapped around you, sucking down every last drop until I feel you shrink. I like to keep you in my mouth, I hate to think of you exiting into the cold. You pull out and lean forward to kiss my tears away. "Good girl" you murmur. You relax and catch your wind for a few minutes then you kiss me, pinching my nipples and pulling my hair. You pull me up and bend me over the bed, my arms spread out in front of me and tie my wrists, securing me. Then you kick at my ankles and spread my legs wide, exposing me once more. I hear the rattle of a belt buckle and smile as I imagine my pale ass slowly turning that rosy pink. I smile knowing that each time I sit this week I'll blush remembering the things you did to me. My smile soon fades as the pain sinks in. The tears come back, and I wonder how long before you recover and decide to fuck me. You pause for a moment to caress my ass and admire your handy work and then you begin again methodically, belting my pale ass red one lash at a time. Finally I feel your hard warmth against my pussy.

I feel the warmth of your breath in my ear "beg me" you growl sternly.

My chant begins, I know all the words, "Please sir, give it to me. I need your cock so bad, I'm aching for it. Please let me cum. Please I", before I can finish my thought you're inside me up to the hilt, filling me again and again.