Pleasing A Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
735 Followers

Chuck smiled, Jean was being ridden. Damn, he wished he could see that.

Faster and faster, the Prince humped his ass, thrusting his member deeper and deeper into Jean Duncan until her walls gave way and accepted all of his cock. They were now bouncing on the bed, her body a cunt holder for the Prince. On and on he went, even though he cum. The Viagra.

Jean went for a long time before coming the second time, but then she came three times in a row, one right after the other. It was thirty-five minutes later that the Prince got off her.

"You Bastard," she said.

"Oh, but you enjoyed it."

Jean was taken to a bathroom for a douche. Betsy was removed to another room to use the bathroom. After she was gone, so was Chuck. He was returned to his position first, then Jean and Betsy were tied again.

After thirty minutes of rest, a meal, and another Viagra Pill, the Prince returned.

Chuck could feel that both women were tied in place again.

The Prince spoke to Jean, "Well, you look like you have recovered, my dear. Did you find it exciting to entertain me?"

Jean bit her lip. She would be dammed if she would tell him that, Yes, God dammit, I came four times. How can I deny that I was excited. Did I want it that way? No. But, I'm human.

The Prince reached down and ran his index finger into her snatch. "You were made to be fucked my dear, as was your daughter, who I am going to fuck now."

"No, wait. That was not the deal."

To a servant, who had been summoned, "Ball gag her."

Betsy was a larger woman then her mother, particularly her breasts, one of the places that fat gathers if you are a college girl who sits for long periods studying.

The Prince addressed her. "Well, my dear, you have a beautiful body. Have you had sex with many Boys?"

"That is none of your business."

"It seems that no one has taught you any manners. Let me ask the question another way. Have you ever experienced a cock larger than your husband's?"

"No."

Dropping his robe again, "Well, my dear, this shall be somewhat more of a challenge for the both of us. I will make it easier for you."

To his servant. "Place the gas mask on her for a few moments."

Both Jean and Betsy's eyes showed fear as the mask was applied to Betsy.

Betsy relaxed, and a smile appeared on her face. To Jean, The prince said. "It is nothing more than "Laughing gas," which was used by dentists for years.

Chuck, with the voice of Charlotte Church in his ears, felt a second person crawl onto the bed on his right. He tensed. Was his mother-in-law still on his left, or was she on his right? They wouldn't fuck Betsy, would they? They gave their word. Then it hit him. All Mr. Frome had agreed to was that Betsy could remain in the same room. But, the hand on his right had relaxed. Betsy would not relax if a strange man was about to mount her. It had to be Jean who was going to be fucked again. That made sense.

As Chuck was thinking that, a smiling Betsy, giggling, with a smile on her face was looking up into the Prince's face, as he held up his body with one arm, while his hand was placing his cock to Betsy's entrance. He had to hurry. She would only be high for six to eight minutes. Just long enough for him to be bury his member in her. He wanted he to fully experience the ride he would give her.

He could not get the end in with one hand, so he lowered himself fully on her. With a hand pulling each of her pussy lips apart, he placed the end at her entrance. Still no luck. So, he lifted her legs so that her pussy was exposed to a straight downward push, which got the end in. Now, it was only a matter of how long her flesh could resist.

Buried to the balls, he relaxed. In a few minutes, he felt her trying to shift her fanny from side to side, then she tried to tuck it down. "Are you with me now, dear?"

"You are shredding my insides."

"Hardly, my dear. But now that you can enjoy our activities, let us begin."

Chuck suddenly felt the hand on his right claw at his arm, as the bed came alive with the bouncing, swaying, that could only come from a man powering his cock into a woman.

God, Chuck thought, he would give a hundred bucks to watch his mother-in-law being fucked. She is really getting it. Just then, Betsy started to orgasm. He finger nails bit deeply into Chuck's hand, again and again, as her cunt clamped down on the huge cock driving in and out, in and out, in and out. Her screams and moans were only too clear to her mother, who could see the muscles of the Prince's ass tighten each time that he powered his cock into her daughter, as deeply as he could, a sensation, that Jean knew only too well.

It was over. His cock finally flaccid, the Prince raised himself, with a content smile on his face. To both women he said, "The two of you were worth every penny of the cost to have my time with you."

Jean asked sarcastically, "How much was that?"

"Not much. Just two hundred thousand dollars."

"You paid Mr. Frome two hundred thousand dollars?"

"When I am finished with you, Mr. Frome will explain the details. But let us not dally, I have another woman to play with in a little over an hour, and my sons are eagerly waiting to play with the two of you."

Betsy screamed, "No, you can't do that. It is not fair."

To Jean, the Prince said, "Your daughter forgets that you are committed for five days. Does she really believe that a mere hour servicing my cock would justify the expense of buying your services?"

He continued. "It must be boring for your son-in-law sitting there. You will be untied. You are to suck his cock until he is hard, and then use your pussy to being him to satisfaction. He is not to know which of you does it. After you finish, each of you will be taken to a room to relax and eat, but you will not be allowed to speak to each other. When you return, my sons will have you for their fun."

Jean, now free, rubbed her arms and stretched as she looked at her naked son-in-law, blindfolded, and peacefully listening to the singing. She knelt between his legs. It never entered her mind to object to what she was about to do, which would have been unthinkable just hours ago. She picked up the end of his cock. Soft, it was three inches long. She lowered her head to it, taking the end in her mouth. The end was rolled and sucked like a Tootsie Pop sucker, until she knew that he was erect. She straddled his legs and started to lower her pussy onto and around his cock. She looked at her daughter. Their eyes locked. Neither women said a word as Jean starter to thrust forward and back in a motion that both knew would cause Chuck to erupt in just a few moments.

Oh, my God, Chuck thought. His wife must be giving him a blow job with Jean sitting there watching. He blushed, his body turned red. A pussy was on him, and now it was grinding back and forth. There was no stopping. He was going to cum. His ass lifted as he erupted into Jean's pussy.

As before, the two women were taken to separate rooms so that they could not discuss the events. Then, Chuck was taken to a third location. He did not see the women before they left. He felt really good. Man-o-man, he had just had an unbelievable fuck. Great stuff.

Two hours later, the women had douched, eaten and had a nap. Both were very nervous about being the fun of that man's sons. By now, they had lost their defiance, the belief that they could control their destiny.

Chuck was tied in place when the women were told to sit on each bed. The servant told them, "You are about to meet the sons of Prince Madaam. Know your place, and all will go well. If you resist, you will be taken to a room and sold like a common whore.

The door opened and eight naked Arab men walk in, each adorned with a cock that had received steroid injections since he was two months old. To the women, their faces and chests were unseen. Only their cocks were in focus, each hung to within six inches of its owners knee, while soft. Betsy was frozen in place. Jean pleaded with the servant, "Is there no way out?"

With steely eyes the servant said, "The Prince has decreed that the seed of the Kingdome shall be implanted in both of you. Open yourself immediately for additional Royal seed."

The men were approaching the bed. Jean exclaimed defiantly, "Both my daughter and I are on the pill."

The servant just smiled. Jean knew what that smile meant. He knew something that she didn't, something that happened back in Louisiana. Her legs were grabbed, pulled up so that they rested to either side of her head. Her eyes meet the owner of the large cock starting to ease past the soft molds of her cuntal mons, slipping by the hair covered folds into the wet interior of her very being. As the walls separated, the sensations of his passage tingled to her backbone. It was differed now. She knew, she absolutely knew, that she either had been or would be breed. Her ass started to thrust up at his descending cock

She and Betsy were nothing more than fucks to be enjoyed by the Sons. The action was fast and furious on both beds.

Chuck had different feet, hands, and bodies rub against his hands, with the beds constantly bouncing. The smell of sweat and cum was heavy in the air. He clenched his teeth. There was no denying it. There were four or five people on each bed. His tender young wife, with her luscious breasts, tender soft body, and so, so tight pussy was being gangbanged. He strained against his restraints, to no avail.

The sons had all taken Viagra also, so they had no problem staying hard. Each enjoyed each of the Duncan women.

When it was over, the women were taken to a Jacuzzi, where they were allowed to soak, and for the first time in hours speak to each other. Jean said, "Are you okay?"

"A little sore, but I'm okay."

After several moments, Betsy asked. "What did the servant mean about the Royal seed?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm worried. Isn't this your time of month?"

"Yes, but I'm on the pill."

"It is mine too."

Clothed Chuck Jean, and Betsy were brought together. Mr. Frome addressed them.

The women, now with their hair combed, fresh makeup, and clean clothes, including pantyhose and heels, were told to walk around the room, which each did. "I would point out to you, Mr. Gibson, that the women are lovely. As you can tell, they are no worse for their experience."

Both women knew that was not entirely true, since both of their pussies still were agape, a fact that a mother-in-law does not tell her son-in-law, nor does a wife who thinks that her husband does not know she has fucked nine men only hours ago, and powerfully orgasmed so many times that she lost count.

Frome continued, "Here is an envelope for each of you ladies. In each is one hundred thousand dollars in cash. You may leave now."

Warren Duncan meet them as they walked out from gate six. The ride to the Duncan residence was very quiet.

When they were all in the house, Warren said, "I know all about it."

Chuck and Betsy were surprised. Jean was not.

She said simply, "Birth control pills?"

"Both of you have been taking colored aspirin for three months."

"Why Warren? Why?"

"Let me show you a site called, "Pleasing a Prince. The Prince wants to be the first man in history to sire a thousand children."

It was Chuck who read the fine print first. "One million dollars will be paid to each women who delivers a Royal child for the Madaam Kingdom. She will received one hundred thousand dollars upon being inseminated, and rest when the child is delivered to the Kingdom. Holy shit, do you think he would want two or three from Betsy?"

"And me," added Jean.

I'm Softly

Please take the time to vote and leave a comment.

Softly
Softly
735 Followers
12