Pleasing Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
253 Followers

They were in each others arms now, holding, squeezing, while I, still on my knees at the end of the bed, felt like I was frozen in supplication to the two erotic bodies.

My wife lay with her thin white legs spread obscenely, showing her thick black bush now matted and slick with cum and saliva. Wendy was half lying on Gloria with her legs parted, a trace of fine brown hair disappearing between her shapely white cheeks.

Instinctively, my hand found my still stiff prick and I slowly started to stroke it, conscious of Wendy's sticky cum.

"That was absolutely wonderful." My wife's words caused Wendy to climb on top of her, and with her knees, she pushed Gloria's legs open wider.

It was too much for me and for the second time in just a few minutes my cock was pumping semen, this time onto the bed spread.

With the semen, went desire. I was exhausted. I reached for the nearest bit of clothing, wiped the cum from the covers and went downstairs, grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed for the hot tub. I got halfway there when I turned back, pulled out a six pack and within a minute was lowering myself into the 103º.

There can be a tendency after sex to feel cheap. Sex can strengthen love but if love isn't involved, it can make you feel a little unclean, too. That's the way I was feeling, like I had passed some barrier, given in to primeval emotions, tried to feed an animal hunger. I sometimes felt like this after roll-playing, as if it had all been just for lust. I can be a pain in the ass.

But in a moment I was over it. They were beautiful together and as I replayed the scene I felt my hard-on begin to return and I may well have jumped from the tub and run upstairs again, had they not walked through the door together.

Wendy had two glasses, Gloria had a bottle and a corkscrew. I took them from her and as they got in the tub, I decorked the wine. "Are these OK? I can get wine glasses."

Without a word, Gloria took the bottle from me and filled the two tumblers and passed one to Wendy. She then gave a silent salute with her glass and after she took a sip, she sank beneath the surface, leaving only her hand and glass above.

When she came up she was in front of me and she leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Are you OK?"

I kissed her and held her. I wasn't sure, and I told her so.

"You?" She had turned to Wendy.

Wendy took a drink and smiled. "You?"

Gloria kissed me again then pushed off and floated to a neutral corner and a long silence hung over the water like a thick fog. Gloria eventually broke it. "Was that just sex?"

It was the very question I was trying to ponder but I didn't have an answer and nor did Wendy.

Gloria looked at both of us, "Does anyone feel any guilt?"

"You must, or you wouldn't ask." I answered too fast and felt childish.

"Do you?"

I hesitated for just a moment, "Yes, I think I do. I just had sex with another woman. Shouldn't I feel some guilt?"

"You had your wife's permission. Doesn't that ..."

"Let me off the hook? Probably. Maybe my guilt has more to do with giving in to lust, giving in to a baser animalism. I felt like I was rutting."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes," I said, as I nervously poured a stream of beer down my throat.

"Look at me. Do you think less of me for what we did?"

If anything, she looked more desirable. As I've said, she's plain but she's the most exciting woman I know. "No."

"Was that just sex we had or was it something more?"

"I was just a bit player. What's your answer to that?"

She didn't get a chance. Wendy put her glass down and dove my way and when she was in front of me she stood up, put her arms around me, hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. Then she quickly moved to Gloria, did the very same to her, then returned and picked up her glass. "You two will have a lot of time to rehash this evening together. I just want you to know what I think." She took a sip of wine, "I understand the question. When I'm home, alone, I might feel a little guilt, I don't know. But I don't feel even the tiniest twinge right now. What I'm feeling at this minute is love. Honest. Was that just sex? Maybe, it was intense and I'm exhausted, but if that's all it was why do I want to be here with you. Why didn't I just put my clothes on and go home?"

Gloria climbed out of the tub and reached for a towel. I'm going to change the sheets. "Half time will be over in ten minutes."

I felt a flush of passion as I watched her leave. I knew what she was up to. She wanted to leave Wendy and me alone so we could sort out any tensions we had. I pried open another can of beer.

"Nervous?" She asked me.

"Very."

"What do you really think?"

"You have spectacular tits."

"You know, I meant what I said. I want to be here with you."

"You mean with Gloria."

"I mean with both of you, I mean with 'the package,' as Gloria calls it and I'll tell you why. I'm a career girl, I don't want a husband, don't want that kind of baggage, never did. But I sure want more of this. But I'm not going to get it if you don't want it. I know that, so let's deal with your guilt."

I drank nervously, "I haven't thought it through, I'm not entirely sure I even have any guilt. I may just think I should, I mean this isn't exactly normal, at least, it isn't normal for me, for us, for Gloria and me."

"Do you think it is for me? Hell, no kind of sex is normal for me."

"I didn't mean to suggest ..."

"When will you know?"

"Know?"

"If you feel any guilt."

"Probably in a day or two."

"We'll do lunch. On Tuesday?"

I laughed.

"Seriously, Pete, this is important to me; it's important at a whole bunch of levels, from Gloria's friendship, and your friendship to – well, more of this. If you feel guilt and I play any role in that, I want a chance to vent. I don't! I don't feel a scintilla of guilt."

I saluted her with my beer can. "Tuesday it is."

"Great." She half floated over to me and when she gave me a hug I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. I admit it, I was confused and scared — for what we had done and for the way I was beginning to feel about this sexy, voluptuous woman

"Where are we going with this. Do you have any idea?" I can assure you, I didn't.

She answered quickly, "There's only one pot of gold in life: happiness. That's where I want this lead, happiness for us all, for Gloria, for you and for me."

"Three's a crowd."

"Yes," she said, releasing me, "isn't it exciting." She got out of the tub and as she leaned down to help me out I took her tits in my hands, "They really are spectacular, Wendy"

She smiled, took me by the wrists and helped me from the tub, "Thank you, Peter, I'm really glad you like them." When she threw me a towel she coyly turned around in a slow circle, "And the rest?"

"You have a really sexy body ..."

"For my age."

"I guess I like older women."

"I sure hope so," she laughed and reached for a towel.

When we entered the room Gloria was just tucking in the sheet. She looked up and, I guessed, seeing there was no tension between Wendy and me, smiled brightly. "You'll stay the night?"

Wendy looked inquiringly at me. "Not if I have to sleep there," I motioned to the lonely chair in the corner.

Gloria came around and gave me a quick kiss, "You don't," and when she swept her hand towards the bed in a welcoming gesture, I crawled on and lay in the middle.

They waited for me to get comfortable and were about to join me when I waved them back. I wanted to look at them. Gloria was nearest to me. As I've said she is really thin, and really white with a flat stomach, small tits and a really thick bush with a slight trail of fur almost to her navel. Wendy is a few inches taller and bigger in every way, and far more curvaceous, not only in her pendulous breasts, but in her hips and shoulders and she has a rounded stomach and her pussy is barely hidden by wispy brown hair that forms a very wide triangle from her pelvic bones. Why are nude bodies considered to be so shameful and why has sex got such a bad name? They were beautiful together and I wanted them.

And they knew it, they could see it. Wendy moved to the base of the bed and looked at Gloria, "May I?"

Gloria smiled and as she got on the bed beside me Wendy took my half hard prick in her hand and gently stroked it to a rock hard erection.

"Sorry, honey," she said to me, "I can't wait." Gloria gave me a tender kiss on the lips and a squeeze on the arm then she reached down and took Wendy's hand from my cock and guided her up on the bed to lay down beside me. I brought my arm under Wendy's head and pulled her to me as Gloria scooted down to kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed.

With my left hand I pulled another pillow under my head so I could more easily watch my wife. She was pushing at Wendy's thighs and staring at her cunt. "I've never seen one before, it's beautiful." I could see her move her hand between Wendy's legs and I knew she had touched her when Wendy moaned, shifting on the bed and opening her legs wider.

"This has never happened to me before." Wendy had turned and moved in to me taking my stiff cock in her hand and sucking on my bottom lip. "Oh, God, Pete, this is so fucking erotic."

I pulled away from her and saw Gloria bend down to suck on Wendy's soft white thigh. She sucked on it gently at first but then she appeared to nibble at it with tiny slobbering bites that didn't move up, but moved deeper between her thighs so her entire face slowly began to disappear.

I grabbed Wendy's hand from my prick, sat up, swiveled around and lay down with my head beside Wendy's soft stomach. I was just inches from my wife's head. "Is this as good as the story?"

Gloria looked up at me, her eye's glazed with lust and she bent forward and kissed me lightly, "You're the best," she said, then she pulled back, took a long fascinated look at Wendy's pussy and slowly moved in. She licked at it, tentatively, as if tasting something for the first time.

Wendy moaned in encouragement and pushed me downwards so she could take the tip of my prick in her mouth but when Gloria nestled her face in her cunt she quickly turned away and pulled two pillows under her head, "I need to see her Pete."

Without taking my eyes from my wife I shifted off Wendy's stomach. Gloria was pushing her face as far into Wendy's pussy as it would go, sometimes with her nose first, other times with just her mouth. Her moans were getting louder, I knew she wasn't going to last so I got off the bed, went behind her, kneeled beside her and squeezed her pussy knowing that the slight pain would make her last longer. She turned to me, her eyes barely open, and I kissed her, tasting Wendy's rich cum, "Oh, God, Pete," and the moment she pushed her face between Wendy's legs again, they both began to cry out so I swabbed some cum from my wife's pussy and buried my middle finger in her ass.

The sight, the sounds, the smell made me so weak I couldn't even stroke my cock. I just looked at them; they were opened-mouthed and panting, then Gloria crawled up Wendy's body like a snake and they locked each other in their arms and held each other until Gloria rolled away and lay on her back, entirely still for just a second and then she began to laugh, a deep almost guttural laugh that made her muscular stomach quiver.

I knew the laugh, but Wendy didn't and she sat up in concern and put a hand on Gloria's shoulder, as if in reassurance and when she did Gloria pulled herself into Wendy and buried her face in Wendy's stomach. She lay like that for a minutes or so while Wendy caressed her hair and then she pulled away and sat up and turned to me. "You lucky bastard, why didn't you tell me that pussy is so fantastic," and she scrambled over to me and jumped off the bed into my arms and we fell on the floor laughing.

When we got up in a few minutes Wendy seemed almost to be meditating; she was sitting in the centre of the bed in a kind of lotus position. Gloria sat down beside her, smiled and gave Wendy a light kiss on the cheek, "Thank you, thank you for all of this."

Wendy smiled back at her. "This has been absolutely wonderful," and as she added, "You two are he most exciting people in the world," Gloria pushed her onto he back and lay down beside her. She brushed away the hair from Wendy's face, then she pulled at her leg to open her up and motioned me to join them.

Uncertain if this is what Gloria meant, I deliberately didn't climbed between Wendy's legs but Gloria nudged me there, then pulled herself up on her arms, began kissing Wendy's open lips as I slide my stiff cock between her soaking thighs. I was surprised: the moment I entered Wendy, Gloria pulled away and looked down at her, "Pete doesn't know this but I've wanted him to have sex with you for a long time. Even if I couldn't have you, I wanted to share him with you, I didn't know how to tell you." Then she laughed, "I didn't know how to tell him, either."

I was in her but I wasn't moving when Gloria got up from the bed and pulled the chair forward and sat down. "Do you mind?" She put her feet on the bed, spread her knees open and put her fingers in her pussy. "I don't want you to fuck her Pete, I want you to make love to her.' Then she smiled at me, "slowly."

tarkatony
tarkatony
253 Followers
12