Pleasing His Mistress

Story Info
Sub pleasures his demanding Mistress.
2.7k words
4
64k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monte
monte
1 Followers

The dark is approaching...that time of day that is neither day or night. He arrives at her house promptly at the time she instructed him too. She orders him to kneel in front of her for her inspection. She is dressed in long thigh high boots with 5" heels a black ribbed corset with lacing up the front and cups that barely holding her ample breasts. The corset has garter straps attached to it to hold up the black silk stockings that adorn her legs beneath the thigh high black leather boots. She orders him to stand as she slowly starts to undress him...undoing his pants...leaving a trail of kisses where the fabric had been.

The song..."I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith playing softly in the background. She orders him to lay on the fault table covered with leather padding in her dungeon. She reaches around the table and fastens his wrists in the leather straps she has so conveniently attached to the table in all the right places. After fastening his wrists securely she moves down to his ankles and fastens those in the same manner buckling them tight around his ankles.

She stands in front of him...looking up and down upon his naked body spread for her enjoyment...gazing into his eyes...seeing the love and excitement shine back at her. She leans over and retrieves a bottle of ice cold wine from a basket. She opens it and takes a small sip...then runs the bottle down her body to feel it's cooling upon her hot flesh. She then starts to drip small drops down onto his skin...he twitches from the cold wine splashing on his feverish skin...she leaves a trail...across his nipples...down his stomach...down both legs...then onto his ever growing hardness. She lets wine spill into his mouth...He takes it in like a parched man...savoring it's sweet taste.

She leans in and kisses the wine from his lips...searching out the warmth of his mouth...She seductively licks the spilled wine from his face...and with one long movement her tongue runs down his neck...over to his left nipple...sucking slightly...biting with very little pressure...then over to the right one...drinking the wine from his skin...biting and teasing his nipples...She then moves down... lapping at the wine like a kitten...down to his waist...down his right leg...up the left...She blows her hot breath on his now rigid cock...still wet with wine...and then...using only her tongue she lifts it and in a sudden movement thrusts it completely in her mouth and throat...a soft groan escapes her lips...the taste of him mixed with the wine overwhelming for her...her wetness growing by the second...

He eagerly awaits her touch as he feels the cold liquid trace over his body. Feeling his excitement build as she licks her way down and takes his cock into her mouth. He listens to Aerosmith as he thinks about touching her knowing her warmth and wetness is growing inside her. He knows how much she likes to be touched and longs to touch her ...hoping that maybe she will move her warm wetness on top of his face so he can taste the sweet honey he so much desires from his Mistress. He grows harder just thinking of how she tastes with his tongue buried deeply between her thighs and how he loves to please her with his tongue as he licks and sucks her sweet nectar from her flower.

She knows his hunger as his cock throbs in her hot mouth...She grinds her wetness into his leg...her hands running up his body...her mouth savoring his cock...She pulls it almost all the way out to run her tongue around the head, then plunges it all the way back down her throat, filling her mouth, her tongue wrapping around the shaft. She hears soft moans escape his throat and see his eyes shut tightly trying to keep from cumming, knowing the punishment for doing so...knowing his torment makes her wetter. She removes her mouth and goes down...softly sucking his balls into her mouth...holding them gently...sucking ever so softly.

She feels him struggling in his bonds grabbing for her...She sits up and looks into his eyes...seeing his desire. she grabs the bottle of wine and pours it on her breasts...letting it run down in a stream to her pussy. Taking one finger and she traces her nipples...then down to her pussy...teasing him...then inserts it into her hot wet swollen pussy...moaning...while he watches. She pulls her finger back out up to tease her clit for a brief second...then reaches up for him to suck her finger clean of her juices.

He eagerly takes in her finger sucking her sweetness swirling his tongue around the tip and making sure not to miss a drop as he stares deep into her eyes. He slowly looks down at her breasts thinking how great it would be to taste the wine while sucking her nipples...and work his way down to her clit licking up the trail of wine the whole way down. How great it would be to taste her sweetness and bring her that pleasure he so longs to do. Pinching and squeezing her nipples as he licks her pussy and sucks her clit if only she would let him throw her on the table and have his way with her. Oh the creative things he could do with that wine. Who needs a glass?

He thinks about her soft silky skin wet with wine for the tasting. He thinks about her wet pussy wet with wine for the tasting. He thinks about her nipples and chest wet with wine for the tasting...If only everybody could do wine tasting like this. He finishes licking the wine off of her fingers and looks deep into her eyes again hoping for a long deep kiss from his Mistress. He feels her stair as she looks deep in his eyes knowing she can see into his soul. He feels her wetness on his thighs as she sits on top of him with him sucking her fingers. His cock growing to heights he never thought possible. Waiting for her next move, anticipating touching her everywhere. Wanting the kiss and then hoping for her to let him taste her sweetness.

She wonders if he has been teased enough...does he truly want her so bad that he has lost touch with reality...she brushes her hand across his cock, watching it jump from the touch...leaning down...she brushes her lips across his, he seeks a kiss and she resists, softly blowing on his neck, moving down his chest...just blowing her hot breath on his flesh...back up to his ear...she softly whispers...Do you desire your Mistress???...Do you need your Mistress? Are you ready to worship your Mistress as I so deserve?

He responds to her touch and feels the energy grow deep within. His hopes dashed slightly by her resisting giving him a kiss he so desperately wants. He responds enthusiastically to her question with a yes. "Yes Mistress please let me worship and pleasure you". All reality and time seem to have disappeared as they melt together. He feels her hot breath on his ear and thinks to himself that he can not stand this for much longer. All he wants is to please his Mistress. He so desperately wants to touch her silky white soft flesh but realizes he can not as he tugs at his bonds. He so desperately wants to kiss those soft sexy red lips he feels so close and hot on his ear.

He feels his temperature rise as he feels her breasts brush across his chest as she leans to whisper in his ear, wishing he could grab and caress them before taking them in his mouth to bring her pleasure. All the while thinking of how wonderful it will be when she lets him worship her body by kissing her clit and bringing her pleasure by circling his tongue over her clit and pushing deep within her. His bonds resist his efforts to place his hands on her beautiful ass cheeks to draw her closer too him, so she can become a part of him. He eagerly awaits her answer to his longing...to see if she will let him worship her yet or tease him more.

She can sense him losing control as she hears his voice tremble with his response...if only he knew that she also was lost with desire for him, her wetness growing more and more...she smiles at his response and kisses his face...then runs her tongue over his lips...tasting him...loving him...she then crushes her mouth to his and hungrily devours his hot mouth, groaning at the fire ignited when the two tongues touch...seeking out every part of his mouth...then breaking off the kiss...sitting back and gazing into his eyes, looking deep within...cupping his face in both of her hands...she smiles at him and whispers..."My handsome submissive...my most precious sub...it is time for you to show Mistress how much you desire her...time for you to prove you can please her"...she then kisses him softly, stands and takes one foot and runs the point of her boot down his body climbs down from the table and slowly...seductively removes the straps holding up her stocking.

She unites her corset from the front revealing her ample creamy breasts. Slowly she lets it fall to the floor leaving her naked except for the thigh high boots she know drive him crazy. Visions of what may come wash over her...she longs for his mouth on her body...for him to fill her and they can become one body, one soul...she reaches out undoes the buckles holding him to the table and takes his hand and places it on her womanhood...feeling him stroking her...pushing herself to his hand...forcing him to enter her...she then lifts his hand to her mouth and licks her own taste off his fingers while gazing into his eyes...then in barely a whisper she says..."You may now please your Mistress as you see fit"

He looks at his Mistress a majestic figure in front of him waiting to be worshipped. He removes his fingers from her mouth and gently places her on her back and steps back to admire his Mistress. He looks down to her legs covered in sexy black leather boots that run up to her thighs and continues on to her naked figure laying on the table taking in all of her curves, her soft silky breasts with erect perfect nipples, her firm but sexy stomach and then the part he treasures most covered in a small trimmed patch of brown hair. He dare not waste too much time admiring for fear of punishment for making her wait. He starts at her thighs just above her boots with his hands he rubs her thighs moving ever so slowly upwards. He follows his hands with a kiss trailing all the way up to her hot wet pussy.

As he inserts one finger into her he gently seeks out her clit with his tongue licking and kissing as he tries to find her most sensitive spot. AS he is licking and kissing her clit he moves his free hand up her firm stomach past her belly button up to her firm breast with her erect nipples. He cups her right breast in his hand and rolls her sensitive nipples between his fingers while still concentrating on her clit with his tongue and moving his fingers in and out of her. He feels her wetness continuing to build and moves his wet fingers downward toward her ass cheeks. As he moves his fingers lower he moves his tongue over her pussy and inserts it gently but firmly inside of her as far as he can reach with his tongue as if it were a miniature dick.

He then slides his wet fingers slowly between her ass cheeks and swirls his fingers around her hole before gently sliding his finger into her. He hears a moan escape her lips knowing how much she likes to be pleasured hoping he is pleasing her. Wanting to fill all of her senses with pleasure he grabs a vibrator from the toy chest she has in her dungeon. He gives her one last big kiss right on her clit before removing his tongue from her pussy and replacing it with the vibrator. The vibrator slides in easily as she is now very wet. He turns the setting to low as the vibrator begins to buzz slowly he moves his mouth up towards her nipples kissing every inch of her as he moves upward.

He pauses momentarily to suck in her left nipple and swirl his tongue around and flick it quickly between his tongue and teeth. Kissing further up he works his way to her neck and plants several small gentle kisses there before moving up to her mouth. Hungry with lust for his Mistress he places his mouth over hers and kisses her deeply as their tongues twist and a turn in each others mouth. He places his body over hers and rubs his very erect cock over her as one hand caresses her breast and the other hand moves his finger in and out of her ass.

He stops momentarily to turn the vibrator up one notch to drive her insane with lust. He then removes the vibe and replaces his fingers in her ass with it still buzzing at a furious pace. He grabs his cock and teases her clit with its head rubbing it up and down her clit. Gently he inserts his cock into her just past the tip. He removes his hand from his cock and places both hands on her breasts and cups them while rolling her nipples between his fingers. As he inserts himself deep he leans over and kisses her deep again. He breaks their kiss and asks in low whisper "Am I pleasing you Mistress?"

She grabs at his body...pulling him in closer...she screams..."YES YES God YES you please me more then you can ever know!!!!!!!"...wrapping her leather covered legs around his back she raises her hips to him...her ass off the ground...riding him...the sensation in her ass driving her insane, the feeling of his hard cock in her more then she can bear,...running her hands down his back...long nails raking his flesh...searching for his mouth with hers, she is now the submissive for her body is at his command, she needs him, aches for him, she longs for release yet doesn't want this feeling to ever end, no one or no thing has ever made her feel this way...his hard cock pumping in and out of her...every stroke back in sending lighting through her spine...she can feel her pussy grabbing at him Her breasts shake with each thrust of his cock...her ass grabs at it's intrusion...all her senses fully awake...she senses her climax building to the point where she can no longer control it.

He feels her orgasm closing and increases the intensity of his thrusting in and out of her at the same time he increases the speed at which the vibrator is buzzing to its highest setting and sucks in her nipples swirling his teeth around them...pinching them between his teeth. Their pace reaches a furious momentum as he feels his seed swell up within his balls. Just at that moment he feels her pussy grab his cock as she cums violently. He sucks her nipples harder trying to prolong her climax as he stops to enjoy the feeling of her pussy grabbing his rock hard cock.

After her climax subsides somewhat he starts to pump again this time he knows he can not hold his own climax back. He places his mouth directly over hers and searches out her tongue with his as he rolls her nipples between his fingers. He feels his seed build to a boiling point but pulls out just before letting his cum out and quickly moves his mouth down to her pussy. Licking feverishly he laps up her juices and teases her clit one more time making her come once again. As she is cumming he removes his mouth and reinserts his ridged cock deep within her and pumps a few times before unloading his cum in deep in her hot wet pulsating pussy.

monte
monte
1 Followers