Pleasing Kelsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,332 Followers

I paused my licking to gather some pillows and place them behind her back and head so that she could be comfortable and watch me pleasure her. I liked her watching me. When her eyes were open and she saw my face instead of imagining God knows what with her eyes closed, I felt completely loved and appreciated. I got back into my position at her feet and began the process of bathing her outer lips. Sure, it would be easier to just put her ass in the tub, but that argument had been lost too many times in the past. It would also be easier to scrape the crusted drops of Jake's cum with my teeth, but that was likewise admonished on previous occasion with a slap to the head.

So, I used the flat of my tongue to soften the dried up sperm, disgusted as I was by the taste, I dared not show her any reflection of my true feelings on the effort. I worked it slowly and thoroughly, loosening and swallowing each dried up bit until her outer labia were clean and glistening with my spit.

She watched and I looked into her eyes, only sparingly looking down at the work ahead of me. She was smiling. I loved to see her smile.

"Be a good little ass licker now." She grinned.

I never really minded this task after the first few times. And she truly enjoyed having her anus tongued, so I placed my thumbs on the lower corners of her ass and pushed them apart to enable access for my lips to her other hole. Fortunately for me, she never let Jake have this place. It was, for the most part, exit only for her, though my tongue found its way inside quite often.

I licked and suckled her crinkled entry for a solid five minutes, pressing the tip of my tongue inside and hiding the displeasure it gave me to have that malodorous residue tainting my taste buds. Anything from Kelsey was a precious gift to be cherished. There could be no outward appearance of distaste when she was concerned. Her contented moans were enough to surpass any opposing opinions I may have had of the act.

"Okay, finish up my kitty." She smiled.

I returned my tongue up to her silky folds and pushed inward at her velvety, pink hole. Through a variety of exercises and some painful experimentation, my tongue had grown quite long since I met Kelsey. No time to reflect upon those methods of lengthening my long tongue now as it worked its way deep inside her to scoop out what Jake had deposited deep inside her.

One curled tongue full at a time, I sucked and slurped their joint sexual juices into my mouth and down into my belly. It always took some time. Although a man's ejaculate was, in my opinion, miniscule compared to the flows a woman is capable of producing, Jake was above average in that regard.

"Jessica, you are so disgusting." Kelsey laughed softly. I cringed. She was moaning as she said it, so I knew she enjoyed it, but she was in one of her moods where she needed me to feel humiliated while I brought her pleasure.

"What kind of deplorable cunt face sits around all night waiting to suck my boyfriend's jism from my pussy? Have you any self-respect at all?" She egged on. I was going to take the bait if she didn't ease up soon. That meant I would get up and scream and cry and she would laugh and eventually I would burn out on my fit and end up right back there. Right back where I belonged. I hated it when I let myself succumb to her taunts.

"Awww, is my little slut going to cry?" She saw it. She knew I was close, but I shoved my tongue inside her again and subconsciously squeezed her thighs. "You can leave." She laughed. Technically, I could leave. I wasn't chained up. But we both knew I wouldn't.

"That's it my little cunt licker. Just keep doing the only thing you are good for. Cleaning out Jake's cum so my sweet puss can smell fresh. Does anyone ever ask you why your breath smells like a guy's cum while you are nothing but a lesbian slut?"

I grunted. She attacked. "Oh, did someone smell it? I can't imagine they wouldn't. I tell them you know. I tell them all. They all know how you sit up here and wait to suck Jake's cum out of my pussy every night. They think you are the most disgusting creature on the planet. Brianna wants you to start sucking cum from her pussy too. Would you like that slut? Maybe I should let the whole sorority use you as a clean-up girl. Oh God!"

I had some power too. Like I said, I know her pussy better than anyone and I can reach her G spot with my tongue. I can shut her up with an orgasm anytime I want. Well, not entirely, but it gives me some satisfaction to interrupt her bullshit.

"Yes!" Kelsey screamed out to be sure all her neighbors heard her. "Yes you talented little cunt face, get that tongue up in there... Yes!" And with a loud scream of orgasmic bliss, she crested, as I knew I could make her do. As I knew Jake did not always make her do. As I knew she relied on me to fulfill her when he could not.

I tongued her to a couple of smaller orgasms following the big one as she calmed herself and lay back on the bed. Her chest heaved and was a beautiful pink color. I softly sucked and licked her pussy clean as I watched those beautiful globes rising and falling with each breath. When she was fully recovered, I stood up and helped her to the tub.

It wasn't hot enough, hardly my fault since she had wanted to debase me instead of get her orgasm and into the tub, but it was still blamed on me as I eased her into the warm water. I washed her until she shooed me away and lay back to enjoy the feeling of warmth on her body. I waited at the side of the tub with a thick, soft towel while she closed her eyes and smiled.

"Jake wants a blowjob tomorrow at 2:30." She said without even opening her eyes. Kelsey did not give blowjobs, in case the purpose of the statement was lost on you.

"I have class then Kelsey, you know that." I replied. She knew my schedule very well, having me work the past semester's class schedule around hers to give us as much time together as possible. "Well, that is a problem. I guess I'll get someone else to do it." She smiled.

I did not mind in the least. I hated sucking Jake off. He usually held my ears when he did it and if you've never been throat fucked with a guy holding your head by your ears, I do not recommend it at all. And, of course, I didn't like Jake anyway.

"Fine by me." I had to open my mouth.

"Oh?" Kelsey's crystal blue eyes flickered open and looked directly into mine. "Maybe we are done then Jess. I have really enjoyed you, you were the best. It will be hard to replace you, but I'm sure with enough time and devotion, any of the little lezzie sluts can learn to do what you do for me."

I felt the tear and got pissed off at it. She wasn't going anywhere, she just wanted to fuck with me. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth hard, fighting off the inferno building inside. It escaped my eye though and when I opened my eyes again, I knew she saw it from her victorious smile. Like blood in the water.

"2:30 Cuntface, in his room." She smiled.

"No." I answered. "I'm not going to skip class for HIM."

Kelsey's smile turned down for a second. "Jessica, who do you think Jake would rather have suck his cock? Me or you?"

I was pissed now. At least this was some new tactic. "You! So why don't you do it as his girlfriend instead of making me? I don't like it. I hate it!"

She stood up and I wrapped the towel around her and dried her off as the anger flushed my face red. "So, would you be doing it for Jake then?" Kelsey asked. "Or for me?"

"Damnit Kelsey." I whispered. "Why do you have to involve him? If he loved you, he wouldn't want to cheat on you! He wouldn't ask you to make me suck his fucking dick! I love you, you love me, you know you do!"

Kelsey frowned and her eyes flashed dangerously. "Brush your teeth and come to bed." Kelsey said and left me to cool down, as she exited the bathroom in her towel.

I brushed my teeth like they were causing the conflict. Rough, fast and hard like the toothbrush would rip the enamel right off them. I brushed like I could somehow scour Jake from our lives with the bristles. I spit savagely into the basin and then washed it out and returned it where it belonged. Did Jake have a toothbrush here? No, but I did.

I grabbed the sink and stared into the mirror and watched the rage in my features. I hated doing this for her. I hated sticking that thing in my mouth. I hated the way he treated me. I was not going to give in this time. With a determined look at myself in the mirror, I dabbed my lip and headed to the bedroom.

Kelsey was laying in her king sized four poster bed, her back propped up against pillows against the headboard, so she was in a comfortable seated position. The look on her face was not anger, but it was not happiness either. I knew that look too well. I muttered under my breath.

"Jessica, I am not going to leave Jake for you. We have discussed this how many times now?" Kelsey started in.

"Seventy-eight." I answered angrily. It was a point of hers that I was to keep count of everything. How many times have I licked her pussy, eight hundred and ninety-seven; her ass, one hundred and seventeen; how many times have I orgasmed since I met her... a discouraging number.

"So, am I going to break up with Jake?" She asked.

"No, but you should." I answered venom on my tongue.

"Look at me Jessica." She was keeping a very even tone. It left me off balance. I looked at her. "Do you think I need you to tell me what I should and should not do?"

"No, of course not." I replied.

"I do love you Jessica. But I love Jake too. And Jake gives me something you never can."

"Maybe I should go." I whispered and started to cry. It was never enough for me. I don't know why. I wanted her exclusively though we had discussed this to the point of breaking things in her room. She was not a lesbian. She wouldn't even outwardly admit to being bisexual. Her appearance was more important. I knew this. It was who she was. If not for her stature, would I have ever fallen for her?

"Come to bed. You'll feel better after a good hard cum. You don't want to leave and I know I don't want you to leave. You love this and if you don't love it anymore, then let's talk about it and maybe we need to add a rule. I don't want to lose you Jessica. You mean the world to me. But I won't sacrifice myself to make you happy and I don't think you should do that for me either. So, if sucking Jake off is too much for you, let's discuss it."

She was serious, of course. However, I already knew how our 'discussion' would end before it started. She would turn my words against me until I agreed that I truly loved sucking Jake off for her. I did not like arguing with Kelsey. She always won. Always.

"Forget it." I wiped my tears. "Can I just sleep in the bed tonight please." "If you want to discuss it yes. But, I will not sleep in the bed with you while we are fighting. You know that." Kelsey answered plainly.

I climbed onto the bed and sat cross legged facing her. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." I offered.

"Yes, so am I." Kelsey answered. "Who were you dating when we met?"

I hated drudging this up. The hurt must have shown in my face. "Greg." I answered, not wanting to elaborate, though I knew she would.

"Did you love him?" I knew this was the next question even before those sweet red lips released the words.

"Kelsey...please." I started to tear up again.

"Are we going to discuss this or would you like to sleep on it?" She pressed.

"I didn't know what love was until I met you." I answered, trying to dissuade this line of reasoning.

"That is sweet. I feel the same way about you Jess. Did you think you loved him?" She wasn't letting me off easy. She never did.

"Yes. Fine. I get it." I mumbled. "Please forgive me. I was wrong to push you." I looked at her hopefully.

"Jess." Her eyes softened and I shook with tears that I had disappointed her, I had disappointed our relationship again. "How many times did you suck Greg's cock?"

"I don't know Kelsey. You know I don't know. I didn't keep track of things back then." I replied.

"Guess for me." She smiled.

"Fifty times." I blurted.

"How many cocks have I sucked in my entire life?" she followed up with the clincher too soon. I was glad she wasn't going to prolong it this time.

"One." I answered and started bawling. I was such a bitch.

"Who's was it?" she asked.

"Mine." I mumbled, hating myself for leading us down this path again. It was a strap-on, of course, I don't really have a cock. Her mouth was the first thing to ever touch it and that was the only time it ever had. After all, it went into other places after that and Kelsey's mouth was too perfect to be fouled by the slightest remnants of those other places.

"Okay. So, who should suck Jake's cock when he wants a blowjob? Do you want me to start doing it? Do you want me to take away the thing that I have only ever done for you?" She wasn't being mean. She was being sincere. She knew she had me.

"I should do it." I whispered. "But Kels... not during class. I don't want to skip class for ..." I almost said him, but it was for her. And I'd do anything for her and she knew it. I knew it. "You are right. I'll do it. 2:30 tomorrow."

"Do you want to try to cum tonight?" She smiled.

"I'd rather just snuggle." I answered and wiped the tears away again.

"Kiss me then." She smiled. And I nearly leapt into her arms and we made out like teenagers on the first date. *************

An hour later I was crying a different kind of tears. I wanted to cum so bad I would have sucked Jake off a thousand times just to get off once. She was in a 'good little doggie' mood. I hated this game. It reminded me of the time... well, it reminded me of a very ugly thing I did that does not deserve repetition to a civilized audience. I was on all fours, barking like a little yip-yip dog. She was steadily feeding me doggie treats.

She would start at my cunt. I have a cunt. It is open and used and not a puss or kitty or sweet honey pot like hers. It is a vulgar hole for vulgar things. I was soaking wet and my juices were absolutely pouring down my thighs. She had the twelfth treat now halfway inside me as I fucked myself onto it. "Please." I whimpered and tried to ram back onto it.

"My turn again already?" She smirked and tossed this saturated biscuit into the dog bowl at the side of the bed with its predecessors.

I scampered around on all fours and she stood up and held onto the crossing bars that criss-crossed above the four poster, spreading her legs wide in the process. I dove into her sweet kitty and sucked and licked her for all I was worth. She came quickly on this, the thirteenth time tonight. Nine hundred nine in total since I met her.

***********

It had been two weeks since the Haunted House planning began and the numbers were staggering. Kelsey assured her dad that she would recapture the thirty-seven thousand eight hundred forty-two dollars spent to hire inspectors, shore up the structure, re-establish electricity, put in doors and another set of stairs and build out the attractions. The end result was, of course, one of the most amazing haunted houses ever built. How the hell she expected to earn that much money was well beyond my ability to understand.

It was now mid-October. Just two weeks before the big party was scheduled. She showed me the costumes that she had bought for herself and Jake. I had sucked him off nearly every day in the past ten. It seemed Kelsey was too busy with the contractors and her school work to see to his needs. He took advantage of the situation as he, I guess, did really like my blowjobs.

They were going to be sexy super heroes. Batman and Catwoman. Full coverage, but very tight, accentuating every delicious curve of her body and every grotesque muscle of his. Jake is gorgeous, really, I just don't really like him so I get my hits at him inside my head. Me? I choked on my own spit when she showed me the tiny outfit she had already purchased for me. There was an argument, a long one, which she eventually won. And I ended up going down on her for about two hours to make up for fighting her on it in the first place.

But, I would be going as a German bar wench. The top was going to make my breasts look nonexistent and the bottom was going to basically reveal my bottom. I stopped arguing with her when she threatened to replace the petticoat with one that would push up higher and take away the boy shorts panty from underneath it, basically showing off my cunt all night.

She then told me I would be helping out Thursday through Saturday nights at the Haunted House for the next two weekends as they had decided to open it to the general public to recoup the costs of the construction. They were going to sell tickets, food and drinks. All the talent was to be volunteer from the sorority and our affiliated fraternity.

It was too cold to do anything in the commons anymore, so we were all sitting in the party room of the sorority house when the discussions were made for the various parts in the haunted house. I was going to be a head on a table. At least it wasn't going to be showing off my ass or tits like half the sorority seemed to be willing to do. It was going to be a rather naughty Haunted House, though PG because they still wanted to let kids inside for the entry fees. On Halloween, it would be closed to the public and only open to the college.

I was going to be serving beer at the after party. I checked my rolled eyes before Kelsey could threaten my undergarments again.

On Wednesday night, Kelsey came home late with a load of Jake's spunk for me to suck from her pussy and God help me, I know I'm an idiot, but I picked a fight again. Unlike last time, we didn't make up so I slept on the floor, hogtied uncomfortably. **********

And thus it was that I found myself reporting for duty at 7:00 on Thursday night, a week and a half before Halloween. I was dressed as requested by Kelsey, aka instructed by Kelsey, in a black dress that came down to my knees. I wore black thigh highs because it was cold outside and I didn't want to deal with pantyhose. Well, to be honest, Kelsey had forbidden me to ever wear pantyhose again and some things just aren't worth fighting over.

Brianna and Kelsey met me at the door as they were setting people to their places and giving last minute instructions. "Oh yeah!" Brianna giggled. "It's the star attraction." She laughed.

I pointedly looked to Kelsey for some back up. I really wish she would keep her friends in check sometimes. She just smiled at me and took my hand to lead me to my place. It was a table on a platform with chairs all around with dummies. They looked fake as hell to me, but Kelsey told me when the lights went down, they would look much more realistic. I noticed a small light from the ceiling that she told me would trigger on a motion detector to light up my face. So it was very important that I stay quiet and keep my eyes closed until I got my cue.

I asked what my cue was and she just giggled and said she would show me. The table was pressed against a wall and we went behind the wall into a little room. It looked like there was a party planned here later because I noticed a case of condoms on the floor. I raised an eyebrow at her and she just laughed softly. "You know I don't use them."

She showed me why I was chosen for this job, since I was so short. I climbed under the table and put my head up through a hole. I looked around and could see the next rooms to the right and left. Kelsey started to say something, but I couldn't hear her very well through the table. I ducked down and asked her what she said.

"I asked if you need to go to the bathroom first. It's going to be a good five hours of standing there." She smirked.

"Kels, I can't stand there for five hours!" I exclaimed. "But I better go anyway. Where is it?"

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,332 Followers