Pleasing Kelsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers

She showed me, I went, I returned and climbed back under the table. Because I was going through the wall, and the floor was actually straight across because there was no platform where I was standing, it put the table right about waist height for me. I asked Kelsey if I could have a chair to sit on, but she said no, I could either crouch on bended knees, kneel down, or her personal favorite bend at the waist.

I went with crouching for the time being and figured I could move around a little as the night wore on. I found that I could actually move around a little and then she crawled down with me. "Almost show time." I could barely see her in the light that shown through the hole in the table above us. I smiled at her and then she kissed me. Not a peck for good luck, but a good thorough tongue swapping make out kiss that turned my insides to jelly.

She was feeling me up a little too and I was wondering if this was going somewhere when she broke the kiss and said. "I love you Jessica. Remember that."

I felt warm all over. "I love you so much Kelsey." I answered. She frowned for a moment and it confused me.

She kissed me again and I sucked her tongue as it graced my mouth. She pinched my nipples a little as we kissed and said again. "Hey. I mean it Jess. I love you, don't forget it. Now get your head up there cuntface." She giggled and I reciprocated in acknowledgement of her term of endearment.

When I put my head up through the table, Brianna was there with a contemptuous grin on her face. "Are you ready for your big night?" She laughed.

"Whatever." I wasn't in the mood for her stupid mockery.

Then, I lost it. Brianna was laughing as my eyes went wide as saucers. Something closed around my neck and it was imbedded into the table so I couldn't pull my head down. "What are you doing Kelsey?!" I screamed.

"She didn't tell you huh?" Brianna grinned maliciously. "It would have been better if she had, but it won't much matter now."

"Told me wha—" I cut myself off as my right arm was pulled in front of me and I heard a distinct 'click' as my wrist was trapped straight out in front of me under the table. My hand was directed to a handle and I grabbed it, but didn't think fast enough as my left arm was then pulled similarly. I jerked back, but two hands versus one is never a fair fight and with an echoing 'click' from beneath the table, that arm was similarly trapped in front of me.

"Okay, so now that you aren't going anywhere. I want you to stand up." Brianna grinned.

"Fuck you! You better let me out right now. Kelsey! I don't want to be locked in here! Let me out now!" I screamed because I knew that was the only way she could hear me through the table. Then the blood must have run from my face because I felt the zipper on the back of my dress drawn down.

"NO!" I screamed. "I swear to God I will call the police. Brianna, you tell her. Tell her to let me go right now!"

Brianna smiled at me. "Too late babe. Kelsey is gone and I have no idea what you are talking about. So, if anyone is doing anything, neither you nor I nor Kelsey knows anything about it. But I do know about this." She licked her lips and brought a small red ball to my mouth. "It's a prop, an apple to make it look like you are a stuffed pig on the table."

She went to put it in my mouth and I clamped my mouth shut. The bitch grabbed my nose and pushed my head back, forcing my mouth open and shoving a spongy ball into my mouth. Then she strapped it around the back of my head and let go. I was cursing her like a sailor, but she couldn't hear anything due to the spongeball in my mouth.

"Now, this was my idea. Some of the other girls just wanted to put a regular red ball in, but I thought this would be more fun. Pay attention." She slapped my face lightly and I stared daggers into her.

"A tube is coming into the side of your mouth with that strap, it goes inside the sponge. Whatever someone puts into that tube is going to seep into the sponge. It has red food dye in there, so if you bite down on it, whatever nasty fluid squeezes out will look a little like blood running down the sides of your face. Ingenious I know."

Hands worked deftly to unhook my bra and next thing I knew, my dress and bra fell forward, leaving my back exposed. My eyes clinched and tears trickled out as I listened to Brianna and felt hands grabbing my hips and pulling them back, picking me up and making me arch my neck at a very uncomfortable angle in the process.

Brianna started rubbing white cream all over my face so I would look like a prop. Then she grabbed my eyelid and forced it open and dropped red coloring into my open eyeball. I screeched into the gag and she repeated the same with the other eye, giving my tears the appearance of coming out as blood.

"Now. You are probably about to feel pretty panicky. Wondering what mean ole Brianna would want to put in that tube. I decided not to do anything. After all, you might call the police on me and your true love and that would end us in jail. But, supposing some less scrupulous person were to find their way to the access on the other side of the wall and empty, I don't know... maybe a beer or perhaps a condom into the tube, well it would work its way down into your mouth."

Brianna smiled viciously as my eyes sprung wide and I shook my head violently. "Oh yes, that would be, what was the word Kelsey told me you like to use?" She paused for effect. "Disgusting. Yes. That's it."

"Now, you be a good little girl and maybe when this night is over you will think twice about telling Kelsey what she can and can't do. Who she should and shouldn't see." And with a final smirk, Brianna walked off in her sexy witch costume to take her place in the Haunted House.

My hips were hanging from a belt now. I had been strapped against the top of the table. It wasn't hard like I thought it would be, there was some kind of foamy material pressed against my bare back. My small breasts were hanging straight down now and someone was pinching my nipples, though there was no way for me to be certain who it was. Then I felt the unmistakable pinch of a nipple clamp on my right nipple and I screamed into the sponge. Unsurprisingly, it was followed by a similar pinch of my left nipple.

I struggled and cried and ended up standing there, holding the hand grips to ease the pain on my neck. The next violation of my body came soon after I had calmed down. Someone yanked my panties down in one quick swipe and I was too slow to get my legs apart to stop the progress. I did react however slow and my ankles were then clamped one to either side of the door so my legs were spread at a bit beyond shoulder length.

I cried as I knew whoever was back there was now enjoying a free show of my private parts. I only hoped that it was just Kelsey and she was alone. That hope seemed dashed when I saw her a few minutes later escorting the first 'guests' through the room to my left.

I watched as she scared the children and seemed to fall back a bit to touch and fondle the men. She was dressed similar to Brianna in a naughty witch costume. You know the kind, short ragged skirt and striped thigh high socks with a solid glimpse of naked thigh in between teasing your eyes to look higher.

Then I noticed something that stopped me in my tracks. Kelsey was actually touching some guy's cock through his pants and giggling quietly in his ear. Then she moved to another guy and did the same thing, pointing me out to the guy who's obvious tent she was stroking. She leaned in and sucked the guy's earlobe. I guessed him to be about thirty or so as he hung back while his children took in the sights and sounds of spookiness all around them.

They came into my room finally and I watched her in awe as she worked the crowd with an evil laugh at the feast on the table. I really didn't know what I was supposed to do. Then it came to me. It wasn't planned, but I screamed and scared the hell out of the lot of them. I think Kelsey even jumped a little bit. An electrical shock pierced through the clamps on my nipples and the scream was quite unexpected even to me.

As Kelsey backed away in surprise, I noticed her working a cock in each of her hands, then gliding to the side to flirt and fondle a different couple of guys. What the hell was she doing? She was not like that! How could she be so ... slutty?

Suddenly, I was screaming again. Not in pain this time but in pure offense. Someone had put something in my pussy and squirted something inside. Then they repeated the effort on my asshole. I wept and screamed and thrashed though I couldn't move much and the startled people were ushered by Kelsey through the door to the next room.

Then I felt it. I squirmed to get away, but there was something poking at my cunt. With the belt in place, I couldn't move much, but I wiggled as much as possible to evade the attacking digit. It was hard to tell what it was at first, but imagining the worse I started crying and screaming around the gag in my mouth. Finally, after a long game of cat and mouse, where I wiggled my naked ass, I'm sure much to their delight, I was penetrated by what could only have been a real cock.

It was too warm to be fake, too thick to be a finger, but the contact was that of a condom wrapped cock. I struggled to pull forward and away, but there was nowhere to go and I was soon grunting into my gag as I was fucked from behind. I cried a river as everything I felt for Kelsey came crumbling down around me. I really thought she loved me.

Humiliation was one thing, but this was nothing short of rape. There was no way she could love me and do this to me. It was over. It was all over. I cried as my body was bucked, used as nothing but a hole to be savaged by the cock that repeated its entry unwillingly into my body. My ass was pummeled by the attacker's hips and in a few minutes of rapid pumping, he grabbed my hips and held his cock deep inside me.

If I had my doubts about the condom, I had none now as I didn't feel the hot cum splash inside me. I only felt the insistent twitching and widening of the cock buried deep within my body, spewing its release into the reservoir of the plastic divide between possible disease or pregnancy. Then, he withdrew and left me empty, waiting to see what would happen next.

An electric shock elicited a scream and I looked up to see another group being guided by Brianna. She likewise was stroking cocks through pants, but instead of looking at them and giving them attention, she glared at me laughing at my demise. I could almost hear her thinking how stupid I was to think someone like Kelsey could love something as hideous and meaningless as me.

I screamed anew when a new partner burrowed his thick meat into my artificially lubricated hole. This one didn't last long at all and I was rewarded or rather penalized shortly thereafter by a grip to my hips as he throbbed wildly inside me. After leaning against my ass for too long, he withdrew and was instantly replaced by another.

I guessed I had been here about fifteen minutes and already a third cock drove into my honey hole. I wept freely until the tears ran dry and the thick man tubes pounded my poor defenseless cunt again and again. I counted, as had been my habit established by Kelsey. I had now been fucked by six different cocks and the flow continued inside the house. There were now about six naughty witches, Brianna and Kelsey included. They directed the traffic and kept working the men, stroking them, exciting them, enticing them to an end I figured to be my own.

Then it started. I guess with the little bit of cum added to whatever it was collecting it and the length of a tube that ran from the wall to my head, it would have to take some time for the thick ooze of man juice to flow into the sponge, but it finally made its way there like Brianna said it would and I got my first taste of the spunk in my mouth. It sickened me more than ever, given that I had no idea, would never have the knowledge, of who it was from.

I struggled to keep my mouth wide open, to not release the viscous fluid into my mouth. But another electrically elicited scream ended that battle quickly. As I struggled for breath, the nasty slime slipped down my throat and I had to swallow to stay alive.

I suppose it was because of the working of the trouser meat by the naughty and gorgeous witches that they never lasted long after entry. They plunged inside me with their ram rods and pistoned them in and out a few times before shooting off inside a condom inside me before adding to the now constant flow of cum dripping like an IV into my mouth.

Time lost meaning as I was fucked over and over and over again. My mind was going, slipping away, but every few minutes another electrical shock to my nipples would bring my body back again. I was almost swallowing constantly now. Even when I did manage to fight the need to bite down on the sponge, the accumulation was simply too much and it flowed and flowed.

At one point, I saw Kelsey and Brianna talking at the door to my left and Brianna detained the next group while Kelsey approached me. She leaned in and looked into my eyes. She was smiling and laughing when she approached me. Then, she looked at my red eyes and focused. She opened her mouth to speak, but didn't seem able to find the words and she turned away and ran out the right side, opposite of the way she entered. Brianna brought in the next group, stroking the men, entertaining the women and children and a woman whispered to her and she laughed and whispered back. They then shared a laugh which I knew to be at my expense.

I was fucked constantly now, having brief breaks between no longer an option as the line kept moving and apparently it was the most popular Haunted House in the history of mankind. I was so tired. I was absolutely exhausted and all I could do was hold tight as my body was violated again and again. I swallowed so much cum I thought I would vomit it up. I swore I could feel my belly expand with the creamy white liquid.

Finally, I assume the full five hours later, the groups stopped coming through. Then, perhaps another hour later, maybe longer, the fucking stopped. Finally, about a half hour or so after that, the flow of cum into my mouth ceased. I must have fallen asleep then at the halt of violations to my body.

I'm not sure how long I slept, but I did finally wake up only to find myself still strapped in place. I looked around and nobody was there. With my body so tightly bound into place, I did the easiest thing. I went back to sleep.

The next thing I knew was that the sponge was being removed from my head. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Kelsey looking at me smiling. Her eyes were bloodshot. It looked like she had gotten no sleep last night. She had probably partied and forgotten me here. I opened my mouth to speak, but my throat burned too much from screaming. She offered me a straw and I sipped on it hesitantly. It was just water so I started drinking loudly.

I didn't realize just how thirsty I was as I drained a half liter jug of water in a few minutes. She looked into my eyes smiling and kept opening and closing her mouth like a fish outside of water. Finally finishing the water, I found my voice again. "Please Kelsey, let me go. Let me out of here."

She looked at me with a frown. "I can't Jess. I'm sorry. We made $7,500 last night on you and another $5,000 at the door. Just until Saturday night and it should be all paid for. I'm hoping we won't have to do the Haunted House at all next weekend. Though you were a huge hit, you can have the money next weekend if we break even." She forced a smile.

My eyes must have bulged. "Please Kels... just ... I get it... I'm sorry... I'm leaving... you, school, probably the state... I won't call the police, just let me go. I get it. You love Jake. I'm stupid. Let me go."

She started crying then. She's never cried to the best of my knowledge. But there it was, inches from my face. Kelsey's beautiful, perfect face blotched in red, curtained in a twin stream of tears. "It's bad isn't it?" She asked. "You really don't love me anymore do you?" She asked through her tears.

I looked at her like she had three heads. "What?"

"I knew this would be too much." She sobbed. "I knew it." Her whole body shook as she sobbed. "You... just wait a sec, I'll get you out." And she left my vision from the side door.

A few minutes later, I felt my ankles being released. I could barely get my feet to stand on their own and I suppose she realized it, because she released my wrists next, then guided me as she released my neck and finally my waist onto the floor in a near naked heap. I felt so weak. She wrapped me up in her arms and held me while I tried to get some semblance of feeling into my limbs again. I wasn't sure I could get up even if she weren't holding me and crying on my shoulder.

My throat was so hoarse I could barely recognize myself. "Why are you crying? Isn't that what you wanted? You proved your point. I'm an idiot, a toy. Jake is the one you love and I was dumb enough to think it was me. Why the fuck are you crying!" I yelled and it hurt my throat and she just cried harder.

"No you ass." She whispered into my ear as she held on as if she would never let me go. "It was just a stupid game. I knew you'd freak out, but you've done this for me before. I never thought you'd break. No matter what I did. I just never thought you would break." She cried and I pushed away, leaving her on the floor as I struggled out into the other room.

I pulled my dress back into place and zipped it half way up the back. I couldn't get my arms to work properly so I didn't get my bra refastened or my back zipped up all the way. I looked around and gasped. In a bucket was a pile of used condoms. On the floor was one empty box and another opened one. There must have been about a hundred and fifty dicks up my cunt last night. I fell to the corner and puked up their cum in a vile pool.

As I knelt there and forced my stomach to heave again and again, I saw Kelsey climbing out of the hole and watching me.

When I felt I had puked up about three hundred balls full of cum, I sobbed. She put her arm on my shoulder and I cringed away. She took the arm back off my shoulder and we just sat there on the filthy floor crying. Together, but alone.

She did help me back to her room and I allowed it. I figured it was the least she could do for arranging my gang rape at the hands of a hundred fifty guys. I didn't want to soil her precious sheets so I staggered to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and throat for about a half hour.

She stood at the door, phone in hand and offered it to me. "Call the police. It was my idea. I'm sorry Jess."

I glared at her. "Call the police? Fuck you Kelsey."

She looked at me surprised. "Okay Jess. What do you want? I'll pay for you to transfer schools? Or whatever you need... I'm ... what can I do?"

I glared at her hard and thought a long time. "Draw me a tub."

And she did.

**********

"Jessica, your whore is looking at me again." Courtney giggled. Courtney and I were pretty good friends now at my new school.

I smiled down at the absolutely gorgeous blonde massaging my feet. Kelsey looked up at me and smiled. "I love you." She said and giggled.

"I love you too cuntface." I answered.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers