Pleasing Master

Story Info
Cady learns her place.
2.9k words
3.79
30.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am standing in the kitchen, waiting for master to come home. I have the kids sitting down doing homework, and I am cooking dinner. I usually have it done by now, so Jase can just walk in and eat dinner, but lately, it has seemed like too much work to hurry, so I figure, he can learn to wait. I hear the door close, and wipe my hands on my apron. Going out into the living room, I see the kids run to him. I am happy he loves me, I feel safer then ever now that he says it. He won't let someone he loves go, right? Or hurt them, so I can relax a bit.

"Hey honey, dinner is almost done." I say with a smile, pulling a lose curl off of my face. I wink my green eyes and blow a kiss his way, and walk back into the kitchen.

"Ok, kids, mom and I have to talk about something, finish your homework and after dinner I want you to take your baths without fighting ok?" Jase says, calling out to the kids.

"Yes, Dad" I hear the kids reply in unison before my master comes into the kitchen.

Jase walks up behind me and says a bit sternly, "Getting a bit lax in the last few days I see?"

My shoulders fall and I roll my eyes a bit as I turn to look at him and respond.

"It is cold and snowy outside, I am shopping for Christmas gifts for YOUR family, and I am just falling behind schedule. So sorry, but waiting 10 minutes for dinner isn't going to kill you now, is it?" I say as I slide my arms around his neck.

He removes my hands, and turns away. I feel a tension growing in my stomach, I know I have been getting lax, but making love to Jase every night is making me think of him as more of a lover then a master.

"Yes, tonight, I know its only Thursday, but I am taking vacation tomorrow, and the kids are going to be at their grand parents all night tomorrow after school, so starting a day early isn't going to be harder. Yes I know not everyone can show up before tomorrow, but I am starting tonight, so when they show they show, I will be ready. Plus, she might break early and we wont have to go through it. OK, talk then"

Master finishes and hangs up the phone.

Break? Everyone? What was that?

I kiss the kids good night, and send them to bed; I curl up on the couch and start to read a book.

Master quietly calls out to me, "Slave, come here please."

Nonchalantly, waving my hand, I respond to him. "In a sec sir, I'm at a good part"

Click. What the fuck? Before I can respond, He's put a collar on me, and not just any collar either, a dog collar! I look at him with a hint of horror on my face. Click. Now He's put a leash on me too! He pulls firmly on the leash, yanking me from the couch.

"I said come here!" He says, His voicing raising. He soon is pulling me around the house, on all fours, every time I try and stand, he pushes me back down.

"Dogs don't walk on hind legs, dogs walk on all fours and they bark. Bark puppy, bark!" His voice is now cool and calculating, fully in control.

"Fuck you, I am not going to bark" I yell up at him, on all fours, hardly a position of power.

He tugs on the collar, and laughs down at me, "Yes you will, if you want the punishment to stop."

He continues walking me around, and then he looks at makes and me strip, telling me dogs don't wear clothes. I do, and my DD breasts hang down like cow udders, I feel silly, and I say as much to him.

"Puppy, if you want to talk, ask me to stop or say anything at all, you will bark first." He says with a smirk.

I refuse to give him the satisfaction of making me bark, I know it wont get too bad anyway, he loves me, right? He leads me outside and I see a doghouse…when did we get a dog? I wonder to myself. Before I can protest my lead is unhooked and I am tied to a rope coming from the doghouse.

"Oh hell no Jase, I will NOT play dog anymore. HA HA game over, I'm done now!" I cry out, but He is not listening to me now.

"No, you will learn your place, you are mine to use as I see fit, now, and until you realize my control of you and start to bark, you will be treated like the animal you are. There are warm pillows and a blanket in the dog house for you puppy, have a nice night, when you bark, I will let you in."

I glare at him, but he either doesn't notice or doesn't care, because he just walks away. I am so pissed I can't even talk, let alone bark. I am not his dog, and I refuse to act like one! Going into the doghouse, I curl up on the pillows and cover up with the blanket. I will win this game, and he will realize I am a slave by choice, not because of his command to be one. If he were to ask nicely, I would bark, but to command me like he is, I refuse! I will win his game!

I am awaken from my fitful sleep, hearing the bus leave and a thump of dog bowls outside of the door. I crawl out of my makeshift bed, it's cold out here, and so I leave the blanket over my back. Oh God, I think, shuddering at the food I was given, it's leftovers, cold, from what he cooked the kids for breakfast. I turn my nose up and go back into the doghouse. I refuse to eat that slop, or bark now. I am so pissed.

The rope is being pulled and I am being drug out of the doghouse. The lead is reattached to my collar and I craw back into the house, knowing happily I had won.

"I notice you spent the night outside in the cold and never once barked." He says to me, matter-of-factly.

"That's right." I say, smiling happily.

"I am saddened to hear that, since the training must continue now. Again, no talking unless it is a bark, you hear me?" He says, looking down at me sternly.

I just look up at him and glare at him once again. Iif he wants to keep this up, I will. I will not bark for him! I hear a knock at the door and then it opens, I see about 15 men walk through the door, all carrying various things with them. Some have whips, others have dildos and still others have bags of what seems to be groceries.

"Ahh, right on time men, lets get on with it, she didn't break last night." Master says to them, pulling on my lead and pulls me into the bedroom. Only it…it doesn't look like our bedroom…it's changed, there is a cross where the bed was, and there are chains all over the room, hanging from the ceiling, and coming up from the floor. I pause to take it all in, and a large pair of hands pick me up around my waist and I am fastened to the cross. I can see master, sitting in a chair in the corner. I have hands roaming all over my body, and my head is spinning. I have never been used like this, master doesn't share me with anyone, and when he does allow me to put on a show for others, he has a 30 minute time limit. Hurriedly I glance around the room and look at the clock, its 8:43am, I can't do the math right now, so I assume that 9:20 is close to 30 min. I can hold out for that long.

After about 20 min. master stands and all the men in the room turn to look at him.

"Ok, here is what's going to happen: She is only to be released when she barks, until then, she is to be treated as severely as you desire. If she talks, make her stop, there is only one rule, she is not to be gagged. I want to hear her when she barks, so gags are not to be used." Master says, all the men in the room nodding in agreement.

I look at the clock again but now master is taking it away! It is as if time was frozen with only 10 min. left of this ordeal. Master sits back in the chair, his long legs extended out in front of him, crossed at the ankles, he pulls his cowboy hat down over his eyes and folds his arms across his chest. I am taken off the cross and laid on the floor and chained down with my ass up in the air. I am trying hard to see master, but they tie me face down, and I can't look around. The first sensation I feel is someone at my ass opening. Then the emina flows into me, I have had it happen before, and so it was nothing to take it. Then I feel more liquid then ever, I hear them all laugh and notice by way of sounds, they are starting a 3rd bag. It is only ½ empty when they pull it out and replace it with a plug. Oh God it hurts so badly, I want it out of me, but the plug is not letting it go anywhere. My head is jerked off the floor just a bit, and someone goes ‘Going to bark doggy?" I spit at him. And he smacks me hard across the face.

The plug is pulled out of me, and I feel the liquid flow out of me, I am trying to hold it in as best as I can, but I am so full, not all of it can stay. I am untied and told to go outside and expel it, so no one has to smell it. I start to walk out, and I am pushed to the floor. "Like a dog, whore" so I crawl outside.

The cold air hits me, and tears start to sting my eyes. I crawl as far out as I can and then just let it flow out of me. It feels so good emptying from me, and once the cramps subside, I am relived that I'm sure the last 10 min. should be over by now, and we will all laugh about this. I pick up some snow and begin to clean off, it's cold, but it is wet, so I am getting cleaner then I would any other time outside. I crawl back into the house, and into the bedroom. The men are all standing around, waiting for my return.

"Ok, ha, ha, joke is over, let me go now, I am starved." I say, getting up.

I am pushed back down on all fours again and my hands and ankles are tied to the floor. I feel the first hit of the canes. They are hitting all over my body, my ass and my legs, my back and my feet. All the men are laughing.

"Bark doggy! Bark!" one of the men screams at me and I start to cry.

"Master, make them stop!" I plead with my Master, tears streaming down my face.

Master just lifts up the hat and looks at me, his dark eyes scanning the room.

"I told you, bark and the punishment would be over." He says to me, barely looking at me.

He lowers his hat back down and the beating continues. Just when I feel I can't take anymore, they abruptly stop. One of the men, a disgusting, dirty, man, leans in my face.

"Bark Doggy", he spits as he speaks, "Bark for master!"

"I will do no such thing you disgusting garden gnome!" I spit back at him.

I was expecting a slap again but instead, I get his cock shoved down my throat, all the way in. I can smell his ass, and between the smell and his disgusting cock in my mouth, I begin to gag. Before I can, another cock is shoved into my ass. Usually I like anal, but with no lube or preparing, I throw my head back, the cock falling out and scream until no sound comes out. The cock in my ass keeps pumping, harder and harder, as I am trying to force sound to come out of my mouth.

"That's it man, fuck her like a dog. Hump her puppy whore ass." One of the men screams to the crowd. All the men are yelling and applauding this man. He pulls out, and I am filled with something else. Something bigger, something…something that hurts so much more.

"Master, please, make it stop." I cry out but Jase doesn't even look up, he just sits there.

Tears are flowing down my face at an uncontrollable rate. I am sobbing now, begging master to make it all stop.

Something is slid into my pussy. I know now what it is, a dildo, multiple dildos. And they are inflating. Oh God, they are inflating, master likes to fist me, and they are bigger then masters fists. Oh God, they hurt so bad! Now they aren't getting wider, they are getting longer. The one in my ass is weaving into my bowls like a snake, and the one in my pussy is moving towards my womb. I have never been so full, and yet, I have never been in so much pain. It feels like I am being double fisted in both holes.

"Bark doggy. Bark like a good puppy whore. Bark. Arf arf, " they shout, all the men are laughing. Even if I did want to bark, I wouldn't be able to right now. My brain is trying to understand what is going on, the pain, oh God the pain is so much!

"Master please, I can take no more." My voice now barely a whimper.

"Bark whore." Master responds coldly and quietly.

My hands are untied and so are my ankles. I am pulled, half crawling across the floor. There is a cage, I never noticed it before. I am shoved into it head first and the door slams behind me. The cage is so small I cannot turn around, I am stuck in it. I try and get as comfortable as I can, but with the dildos in me as large as they are, the least I move the better. I finally give in to the fact of exhaustion and curl up on the floor of the cage and drift off to sleep.

Being poked with sticks awakens me and the cage is kicked.

"No sleep for the slut, no sleep for the whore. No sleep until the puppy barks!"

All the men are yelling, I am covering my head and trying to shield my body from the sticks, but every move I make reminds me of the extra large objects filling my holes.

"Master, help! Make them stop, please master, I will do whatever you ask, please!" I yell to him, begging now.

"Bark" Master says. He sits up and puts his hat on the floor.

"All you need to do is bark puppy. Show me you know I am your master/" He says coolly.

"Master please, make it stop. Help me please" Tears are staining my cheeks as I cry out to him.

I am so close to just doing it, conceding to him. Then the dildos are deflated and I feel relief. I am pulled out of the cage backwards and thrown on the floor on my back. My arms are chained to the floor and my legs are hoisted into the air and hooked to the chains extending from the ceiling.I am hung upside down, and all the men begin to piss on me, one at a time, it is going in my eyes and my mouth.

"Look at the doggie, look at it squirm to get away from us. Bark doggie, woof woof, bark like the puppy whore you are!" the men cry out at me.

I am trying to scream but every time I open my mouth more piss flows in. When they are all empty, I open my eyes, and master is on the floor in front of me.

"Slave, you know I love you, right?"

I can not answer, I just let the tears flow freely, I am sobbing like a child now, just wanting held, wanting it all to be over.

"Slave, please, this torture is worse on me then it is you. I love you from the core of my being, please, just bark and get it over with" He is whispering in my ear, none in the room can hear what he is saying. No one knows, but he and I.

"Please baby doll, just bark"

I look weakly into master's eyes.

"Arf." I reply