Pleasing My Master

Story Info
They find playmate for she & Master to play with.
1.3k words
4.12
19.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have dressed very carefully for O/our first visit Master. I have put on a nice bra and panty set I had purchased anticipating O/our first meeting. The set is blue and very sexy. I also bought a cute little white button up blouse and a short black skirt. I have also purchased a new garter and stockings especially for O/our meeting. As I'm getting dressed I think of You, how I want to serve You. My hair is long and black, I leave it down and I go look in the mirror. I notice you can see my bra peeking out from under my blouse. I unbutton the first 3 buttons so that my cleavage shows. I finish my outfit with black high heel shoes. At the airport I notice everyone looking at me and I enjoy the feeling, knowing I look sexy and fuckable.

On the plane I am sitting next to a really sexy looking woman. I notice she is alone and I strike up a conversation with her. It seems she just had a nasty break up with her husband and she is going to Daytona for a relaxing vacation. We really hit if off and have a few drinks together on the plane. When we arrive in Daytona, I ask her is she wants to come with me and have a few more drinks. She is a little drunk, so she agrees and we get into the car You have provided. She is around 30 years old, short blond hair, her breasts are around the same size as mine, and she has a nice bubble butt. Hmmm I'm thinking that I sure would like to make love to this woman. I tell this lady that we can go to the condo You have provided, not telling her anything about You, and relax and have a few more drinks and maybe go out to a bar later. She is agreeable to this. While we are in the car I look at her and my pussy gets wet thinking about sucking her tits, licking her pussy and ass. My panties get wetter and wetter.

We get to the condo and I help her out of the car, we get out luggage and enter the condo. As soon as we get inside the place she flops on the couch and throws off her shoes. She tells me she is quite tipsy and giggles. I look at her.....Mmmmmm..... Not yet I think. She needs more alcohol. I walk to the kitchen and look in the fridge and grab a couple of coolers. In the living room I sit on the chair opposite the couch and hand her one. She sits up and takes the cooler. Since she is wearing a short skirt it rides up on her thighs, showing me a peek of her black panties. We sit there across from one another, her telling me how much of an asshole her husband is, me looking at her body.

Eventually I get up off the couch; I kneel on the floor and run my hands over her thighs...looking into her eyes. I can see she is surprised, but not angry. I lean forward and plant small little kisses on her inner thigh, waiting to see what she does. She lets out a little moan and opens her legs wider. That is my cue, I keep kissing her inner thigh moving further up to her black panties. I slide a finger inside her panties, ever conscious of her reaction. Sensing her laying back I slide my finger over her pussy and discover she is dripping wet. I moan and I get up and grab her hand and gently pull her up, leading her to the bedroom. Since You have already told me the layout of the condo I find this easy. Leading her to the bed I pull her down onto the bed beside me. We start kissing passionately. Knowing how sexually frustrated she is I know she is O/ours for the taking. I lay her on her back, telling her to relax while I undress her. Oh God Master she is one beautiful woman. While I unbutton her blouse I kiss her breasts, undoing the front clasp of her bra I admire her hard nipples. Sucking gently as first, I lightly nip at her nipples hearing her moan as she puts her hands on my head. I move further down the bed, stopping to rip off my clothes except for the garter and stockings and shoes. I lick her tummy then further down, kissing and licking. I take off her panties, slowly while I suck and lick her legs. She is moaning louder now Master telling me she is ripe for me to eat her. I kneel between her legs, my ass in the air, and inhale her hot scent. I open her legs and move in to taste this woman, my first woman, I run my tongue over her lips lapping up some of her juices, mmmmmm it tastes divine.

Suddenly we hear someone enter the room, I keep on licking her pussy, shoving my tongue deep inside her hole, she tries to sit up to see who is there, but then I suck on her clit which drives her crazy again and she lays back down grinding her hips to my mouth.

I know it is You that came in the room, knowing You are watching me eat this woman's pussy, my ass wiggles as I'm eating and sucking pussy. I feel You getting on the bed behind me, I feel You rub Your hard cock against my ass. You plow deeply inside my pussy while slapping my ass. I can feel Your excitement as you fuck me hard. As You plow into me I slide two fingers inside the woman's pussy. Your fucking me makes my fingers fuck her pussy. I try to suck her clit as You fuck me harder. The woman is groaning louder, not even paying attention to whatever else is going on, I know she is going to cum soon. I continue to fuck her with my fingers, I bring my fingers up to Your mouth and You eagerly suck my fingers. I slide them back in her pussy and she cums hard on them, God her pussy is squeezing my fingers so hard they almost hurt. Meanwhile You tell me You are close to cumming and You take Your cock out of my pussy and I turn around quickly to grab your cock and stroke it.

You explode, shooting cum all over my face and I groan as I feel Your hot cum on my face. I lean forward to suck the head of Your cock to get all of Your precious cum. I suck You cock till You tell me to look after the woman on the bed. The other woman is so turned on by watching U/us I can tell she wants some of Your cock. But not yet. You go and sit on the chair by the bed while I 69 this woman and make her cum again. I'm so turned on that I cum twice on her face. When You are ready You tell me to move and You move her onto her hands and knees. You start fucking her pussy and I get under her with my face under her pussy. This way I can suck on Your balls while you fuck her, which turns You on. I lay there watching Your cock enter her pussy again and again; my mouth reaching up and sucking on your balls, then eventually I lay back down and watch.

I lick my index finger and reach up and shove it inside Your ass. I hear you grunt as I fuck your ass with my finger. All of U/us moaning and groaning on the bed. Then I hear and feel You cum. You pull your cock out of her pussy and the cum shoots over her ass and my face. I move quickly and start licking your cock and her ass, getting all of your cum, telling You I don't want to share Your cum with anyone. We A/all fall on the bed, You and I cuddling the other woman sleeping. She leaves in the morning with a promise to visit again.