Pleasing My Master Ch. 06

Story Info
How my co-worker became my Master.
1.4k words
4
11.7k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of stories explaining how I met my Master, what I do to please him, and how he punishes me when I am bad.

The next morning I woke up in my Master's arms and my whole body was stiff and sore from his rough treatment last night. He was still asleep, but I reached down and felt his cock was huge and hard. My Master loves it when I please him as he's waking up, so I went down under the covers and slid his nice warm cock into my wet mouth.

I took the very tip of his cock into my mouth and kissed it gently at first. Then I licked up and down the shaft with my tongue. Then I put the whole thing into my mouth so his cock hit the back of my throat. I slid my mouth up and down his full length, sucking and squeezing with my lips while I did so. My Master was waking now and started moaning. Finally, he firmly put his hand on the back of my neck and held me still while, with two quick thrusts, he shot his salty come deep into my throat. After he came, I licked his cock clean and went back to lay next to my Master.

As we lay there, my Master told me he had a new surprise for me today. One of the girls from our office, Nikki, was coming to the Caribbean this week as well. She was a friend of mine, and I had hinted to her that my Master and I had been seeing each other, but she had no idea about the full intensity of my submission to him.

"Master," I said, "it will be so embarrassing to see her. We can't let her see me like this, running around with no panties and having you spank me and whip me so hard."

"You are wrong my pet, this is exactly why I wanted her to come. You have to understand that I am in charge here. You will service me whenever I tell you to, you will service her or anyone else I ask you to, and I can use her as much as I want."

I felt a stab of jealousy thinking about my Master using another woman. And I was nervous and embarrassed thinking about Nikki coming.

The rest of the day my Master and I went to the beach and did other things at the resort, and all through the day he told me how much he was going to enjoy being with Nikki tonight. I wasn't allowed to come all day, but I swallowed my Master's come again.

Finally, the evening came and I knew Nikki was coming. I wasn't sure how my Master had arranged this or what he had told her, but around 9 pm my Master took me back to the room and told me he was going to meet Nikki at the bar for some drinks. He put a collar around my neck that was attached to some kind of chain or leash he attached to the bed. He tied my hands behind my back and put a blindfold on me. Then he left.

I felt like I was alone for hours, chained to the bed and wondering what my Master was doing without me. I knew this was a punishment for all of the times I'd been bad and touched myself without permission.

Eventually I heard the door open and my Master came in - with Nikki. I was so embarrassed to have her see me like this. It sounded like my Master and her were kissing. Then they came to the bed and I felt someone lay down. My Master unhooked the chain and untied my hands. He pulled me over to the edge of the bed and told he to get on all fours facing the edge. He then tied my hands in front of me. I still couldn't see, but I could tell I was next to Nikki as she lay back on the bed.

"Now Nikki my dear, I'm going to fuck you nice and slow while my slave has to kneel here and listen to us," my Master said.

Nikki said, "that sounds good. I've heard you have a nice cock, and I've always wanted a slave to service me, too."

My Master shoved his cock into Nikki's pussy. I could hear him right next to me, pushing it in and out while she moaned. I was so jealous, I only wanted my Master's cock for myself. But I had to remember, my Master is in charge. I'm just here to please him, not myself.

Then all of a sudden, his cock was at my mouth. "I want you to taste her pussy on me, and keep me nice and hard so I can keep fucking her all night." My Master grabbed the chain at my throat and pulled my face onto his cock. He pushed his cock in mercilessly, making me choke. Then he pulled it back out and went back to fucking Nikki.

Then he asked Nikki to get on all fours as well, right next to me. We were situated so that she was on all fours with her pussy towards my Master, and I was on all fours with my mouth towards him. For a long time, my Master alternated back and forth between us. He shoved his cock in her pussy for a while, then he took it out and shoved it roughly down my throat. Nikki was moaning in pleasure, while I was gagging and trying to breathe. I could taste her pussy on my Master's cock.

After a while of doing this, my Master said, "now I'm gong to fuck you hard until I come, Nikki. Then I'm going to make my slave lick it all up. She's going to clean my cock, then she's going to clean your pussy and make you come."

And that's what he did. My Master grabbed her hips and rammed his cock into her until he came. Then he had her lay on her back again and positioned my face between her knees. I was still blindfolded, but I could hear him give the chain to Nikki and tell her to hold me between her legs until I had licked up all his come. "I definitely will enjoy that," she said, "I'm going to come all over your slave's face."

I had fooled around with women before, but I'd never had to lick a man's come from another girl's pussy. I tentatively leaned forward and started to lick her. I could taste the salty, musty taste of her sweat, her pussy, my Master's sweat, and his come. My Master said he was going to sit back in the chair and have a drink. "Now entertain me slave, while I sit here and watch you make her come."

I leaned forward and licked her clit. Her pussy was so wet and slick, the way mine usually gets when my Master licks me. I could tell she liked it because she moaned and writhed her hips under my tongue. That made me bolder, and I licked her whole slit and then flicked her clit with my tongue. "That's a good girl," she said, "you are a real slut like he told me you were." Then she grabbed my hair and ground her pussy against me - she kept pushing and pushing, only occasionally letting me up for air.

Her moans and my struggles made my Master get hard again. He got up from the chair and came up behind me. I felt the tip of his cock at my ass. He pushed it in hard while my face was buried in Nikki's pussy. He didn't give me any time to adjust, he just shoved it in deep. I would have screamed, but at that point Nikki grabbed my head hard and pounded her pussy against me. I could tell she was coming all over my face. A few thrusts later, and my Master came, too.

After he came, my Master turned me around and kissed me. I could taste the mix of his come, Nikki's come, and the drink he'd been drinking. My Master took off the blindfold and chain and told me and Nikki both to get in bed with him.

We lay on either side of him, each leaning on his chest and touching him gently. I felt totally used, but my pussy was so wet, I would have given anything to come. "You've made me proud my pet, you've been a good girl tonight. If you make me this happy tomorrow, I may let Nikki make you come." And then the three of us drifted off to sleep.