Pleasing Sandra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
683 Followers

She dazedly nodded yes and I returned to face fucking her but quickly pulled it out again, pointed it at her face and indicated that she should finish me off with her fist. She jacked my cock for about 30 seconds and I blasted a large pent-up load all over her face and hair and open mouth with a couple of blobs splashing on her tits. The rear-end man pulled out and splattered cum all over her backside and ass cheeks. Two others had taken me up on my offer and came at the same time whitewashing her face, forehead, neck, back and ass cheeks with their jism. The others applauded and whistled. "See how good my slut wife takes it in her mouth, cunt, and asshole?" I asked no one in particular.

I told her to put on her sweater but leave all of the peter tracks as they were, covering her body. "It'll show everybody what a cum bucket you really are." We walked out to the car, she in a daze with gobs of jism all over her face. Only the ticket taker and an outside loiterer gave us knowing smiles as we left. On the drive home I asked, "Did all that cock feel good in your cunt and mouth? And your ass?"

"Uum huh," she cooed.

"Did you get enough cock? Am I doing good?"

"Uum huh."

"Did you like that theater action? Wanna go back again sometime? How many cocks can you handle in one evening? How many times could you cum?" I continued.

"Lots..." she mumbled, "Lots and lots. God, that was good! Thanks. You really know how to show a girl a good time!"

"I bet I could stay hot and hard watching you get fucked two or three dozen times in various holes. Can you do that?" I asked.

"Huuummm."

"Would you do it? For me?" I asked.

"Uh huh."

"I bet you wouldn't have to try. I think you could take a hundred cocks without trying, only feeling good, if I could find you that many," I added.

"Huuummm."

"I'm so glad your cunt now knows one cock is as good as another. I'm in heaven watching different cocks ravish you knowing how much you and your cunt love it. Since you now crave cock and can't get enough, we'll have a beautiful life with your incessant fucking me and every man and boy we find," I said.

"Boy?"

"Age doesn't matter, you'll fuck 'em all. White, black, red, or yellow, you'll fuck 'em all. Heavy or light, short or tall, you'll fuck 'em all. Three-inch cock or 15-inch, you'll take 'em all. If they want in your cunt, mouth, or ass, anything is good. Whenever, whoever or wherever I bring, you fuck. Even sometime if I bring you girls, you'll fuck them, too. And if they want to do other nasty things with you, you'll do it all. Whatever I say, you do it all," I went on.

"Huuummm," my sex addicted slut wife responded, then dozed off on my shoulder and her hand tightly gripping my dick. I had a smile on my face. She's not only willing to do it all, she hungers for it. She will beg to fuck anybody and everybody all the time. Wow!

As we drove idle thoughts crossed my mind: Will I recoup enough to fuck her by the time we get home? I wonder if she'll want me to clean out her pussy? Can I get anywhere near enough cock to keep her happy? Frank's girlfriend was getting suspicious. I wondered if I could alleviate her anxiety by letting her participate. Maybe Sandra could eat her pussy while us guys watched. Or I could turn it around with my wife getting other pussy for me to fuck. With her hot looks and untiring lusting to fuck, there has to be money for me in there somewhere...

The possibilities seemed endless. This was going to be the world's best marriage all because of my fuck-satiated but still cock-starved slut of a wife. Like I said: I like that in a woman.

spider007
spider007
683 Followers
12