Pleasure

Story Info
Lovers show their hunger for each other.
1k words
3.97
23.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dimly lit by the candles on the table...the fire roaring in the fireplace...incense filled the room with rosemary and jasmine...she sits on the window seat watching the rain come down...as she hears him walk into the room...smelling his cologne mix with the incense...the sound of his boots on the hard wood floor as he walks over to her...running his fingers through her long strawberry blonde hair...feeling the softness at his finger tips as she looks up at him...

she smiles as their shadows are cast about the room...the music plays softly on the CD player in another room...slowly he leans down to kiss her tender pouty lips as the candle light dances in her deep green eyes making the golden flecks seem like tiny stars in them...his heart beat quickens as he feels the heat from her lips upon his...as he closes his hand into her hair she slips her arms around his neck feeling the warmth of his flesh on her bare arms as he slips his arm around her waist..lifting her up and against him all at once...as her body presses to his he deepens the kiss, their tongues dance and explore each others warm mouths...

he feels the heat from her skin where his hand is...her heart beats with his as her breath quickens...she runs her fingers through his short light brown hair as she feels his hand run down from the small of her back to cup her ass as he tightens his grip in her hair...ending the kiss he pulls her head back as she looks up into his eyes...seeing the fire burn inside him for her as he lowers his mouth to her neck...as his lips touch her sweet hot flesh his pulse quickens and his fire and hunger burn s hotter and deeper...as he kisses and licks her neck...

her fingers run through his hair and over his neck...making their way to his back as she feels her knees go weak from his lips on her neck...moving his hand across her tight ass back to the small of her back as he pulls her closer still...wanting them to become one with her...she moans softly as she feels his hardness close to her body...the throbbing of his coch matching the pulsating she feels between her legs as he moves his lips back up her neck once again to her lips...devouring her with an animal hunger...as he picks her up and carries her to the bed where she has placed rose petals...

laying her upon the petals he looks down at her...taking all of her in as she takes all of him in with her eyes...seeing her skin glow from the candle light...her hair spread around her head like a halo...her breast rising and falling with each breath she takes...seeing his muscles flex as he looks at her...his skin glistens as she looks from his handsome face down to his broad shoulders...down his chest to his stomach then down lover to his waist...she smiles as she sees the effect she has on him...her eyes sparkle as she takes in his long hard cock, with the dark brown hair surrounding it...she licks her lips...knowing from the looks of it he will be so yummy in her mouth...as his eyes move from her beautiful full breast down to her belly then to her belly button...

caressingly move to her thighs as he catches a glimpse of her beautifully trimmed mound...his cock jumps at the mere thought of having himself buried deep inside her tight hot moist pussy...her muscles tightening and releasing him...unable to contain himself any longer he slowly moves her legs apart as he lowers himself down to her lovely pussy...slowly slipping his fingers across the lips as she catches her breath...letting it out with a moan of pleasure...

lightly he kiss along her thigh as his finger slowly caress her pussy lips...lightly running over her clit as her insides quiver from his touch...as he reaches her sweet moist pussy...spreading her lips with his fingers as his tongue slowly caresses her clit...then sliding his tongue down and inside her pussy to taste her sweet nectar...as he hears her moans of pleasure his tongue delves deeper into her pussy...his fingers rubbing her clit a little faster and harder as she tightens her muscles on his tongue cumming all over his tongue...as he licks her juices from her...then raises up and slips his body between her legs as the head of his cock rest at the opening to her pussy...kissing her deeply as she taste her sweet juices on his mouth and tongue...

he slides his cock all the way into her tight hot wet pussy as she raises her hips to meet his...a scream of pleasure escapes her throat as they kiss...moving together as the head of his cock hits the depths of her pussy driving them both to ecstasy...feeling as if they become one with each thrust and tightening of muscles...she moans and racks her nails across his back in seer pleasure as he leans down to take her nipple into his mouth sucking and nibbling it as they move together...

as a wave of orgasms wash over them and they cum in an explosion together...their minds feeling as if their floating...then slowly as the throbbing of his cock in her pulsating pussy subsides they slowly return to earth in each others arms...as he's slowly slips from her pussy...laying on the bed as she kisses his chest...slowly moving downward to his awaiting cock as she takes him into her mouth and begins to slowly lick around the head and shaft as she wraps her lips around his cock...

sucking him into her warm mouth as she begins to suck his cock clean...feeling him grow bigger once again in her mouth as moans of pleasure escape him...writhing under her expert mouth...unable to control himself he cum again shooting his precious gift down her throat as she drinks it all milking his cock for every last drop...moaning with pleasure as she swallows his cum...she kisses her way back up his body and kissing him deeply her tongue searching his mouth as she lets him taste their juices together...as he runs his fingers through her hair...the kiss ending as their legs intertwine...laying her head on his chest as they both smile...sighing with content he softly whispers..."you were wonderful my love"...

as she whispers back.."so were you my love"...