Pleasure After a Long Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother and son continue their close relationship.
1.8k words
4.57
106.4k
22
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy wasn't there when Tianna finally made it home from work so she went up to her bedroom and got undressed then took a nice long bath. When she was done she headed downstairs to heat up some leftovers and then curled up on the sofa with her latest book. She loved reading Paranormal Romances and the one she was reading now was amazing. She was so engrossed in it that she didn't hear Timothy's car pull up or him enter the house. He stood in the doorway and took in the sight of his mom sitting curled up on the sofa with just her fluffy pink robe on. She wasn't the picture of sex appeal with that robe on but because he knew what was underneath he began to feel a little uncomfortable in the pants.

After a few seconds Tianna glanced up and a smile appeared on her face as she saw her son standing there. "Hey, how was your date?" she asked trying to squash the jealousy that was beginning to creep up. She knew that he needed to date and spend time with girls his own age but it still made her jealous to think of her with another woman.

Timothy shrugged as he walked over to the sofa and sat down next to his Mom. "It was ok," he said. "However, I never realized just how boring Suzanna really is." Boring didn't even begin to describe the evening he had just been through. "All she wanted to do was talk about her and things that interests her. When I tried to change the topic to something I wanted to talk about she just ignored me and acted like I hadn't said anything. I couldn't drop her off at home fast enough."

Tianna nodded as she placed her book on the floor next to her then moved so she was stretched out on the sofa with her feet in her son's lap. "Well sometimes people don't realize that there are other things in the world beside themselves. Maybe you need to let her know how you feel if you think she's someone you want to continue dating."

Timothy placed one of his hands on his Mom's feet and began rubbing them as she talked. "Mom, that's the thing. I'm not sure I want to continue dating her. She's very sexy and all but there's nothing underneath the looks and well I need more then a woman with a gorgeous body. I want her to have a mind, like you do. You have both the brains to carry on a conversation and the body to drive men wild."

Tianna couldn't help but blush at her son's compliments but it concerned her slightly that he may be trying to compare her to other women and that wasn't fair. "Tim, you know that it's not fair to whoever you're dating to compare her to me. No one can be me but me, and it's not right to expect your girlfriend to act or talk like I do," she said tenderly.

"Mom, it's not that I expect them to be *you* but I do think that it's ok to want more then a good body," Timothy said sounding slightly exasperated. "Suzanna has the body and face of a model but as soon as she opens her mouth I just want to disappear. She couldn't hold a normal conversation about anything that was somehow connected to makeup or clothing."

She absently moved her foot so her toes were rubbing against his ever growing bulge as she listened to him. When she realized what she was doing she chuckled softly. She attempted to move her foot away but Timothy caught it by the ankle and pressed it against him. "Don't stop. Mom. It's been too long since we've pleasured each other and I really need to feel you wrapped around me tonight."

Tianna kept from laughing because Timothy sounded so needy but it had only been a day since they last enjoyed each other so she couldn't understand the "too long" bit. However, she felt that he was very hard and no matter when the last time was it was obvious that he needed her attention now. She moved her foot off him then kneeled on the sofa and took both her hands and placed them on his face turning him to look at her. She leaned over and lowered her lips to his causing a moan to escape from him. She trailed her tongue over his lips as he parted them to allow her entrance into his mouth. She wasted no time sliding her tongue inside as the kiss deepened.

Timothy's hands moved to the front of her robe as she turned slightly so his body was at an angle now. He untied the belt and pushed the robe open so his hands could caress and explore his mother's body. He didn't think he'd ever get enough of touching her or making her body respond to him as his responded to her. She moved her hands away from his face long enough for him to slide the robe off her shoulders then she shifted till she was straddling his lap never once breaking the kiss.

Finally they needed to breath so she pulled back knowing that her body was flushed with need and desire for her son. Timothy's face was also flushed with desire as his eyes stayed locked on Tianna's face. She had begun unbuttoning his shirt and it wasn't long till it joined her robe on the floor. His undershirt soon joined the rest then she leaned in and trailed her tongue down his neck stopping to nip his shoulders. Timothy groaned and tilted his head as he brought his hands up to her back and took the comb that was holding her hair up out letting it flow down her back, his fingers moving through it as Tianna continued exploring his chest with her tongue and fingers.

Tianna pushed Timothy so he was leaning back against the back cushion of the sofa and traced her tongue in circles around his right nipple enjoying the way the area tightened and little bumps formed. That was one sign that Timothy was enjoying her touches. She waited a little longer then she took the nipple into her mouth and sucked upon it pulling it away from his skin slightly with her teeth. She loved the feel of his nipple in her mouth and knew from his moans that he enjoyed it as well.

Timothy's hands moved to Tianna's breasts as he began to massage them and tug on her nipples causing her to moan out against his skin. With a smile she slid off his lap and he stood up and quickly removed his remaining clothing. Once he was naked he sat back down and let his eyes move up and down his Mother's very sexy body. "You are so beautiful," he told her sincerely causing her to blush yet again. He reached out for her hands and brought her closer then he tapped her thighs so she spread her legs. He leaned forward and ran his fingers through her lower lips causing a small gasp to come out of her. She was wet and ready for him, which made him smile and feel good. "Mom, sit on my lap," he said wanting to feel her wrapped around his hard cock so badly.

Tianna leaned forward and kissed his forehead then she moved so she was kneeling over him and very slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She was wet enough that he slide right in. "Oh....Mom... you feel...so amaz..ing..." he said as he concentrated on the sensations her tight wet pussy was causing his hard cock to feel. He just couldn't get enough of her and it didn't matter how often he found himself inside her because every time felt amazing and like the first time.

Timothy's hands moved to his Mother's hips as he leaned in and took one of her nipples into her mouth and sucked on it. Tianna felt like her breasts were directly connected to her pussy and ever suck on her nipple sent waves of pleasure through her pussy. She began to move up and down on his cock riding him slow and easy at first. She liked to build up to the faster pace but for now was content on slow. "You feel so hard and right inside me," she whispered. She moved up then crunched over him with her feet set one on each side of her son.

Timothy lifted his hips up to meet his Mom's movements and buried his cock deeper inside bringing more moans out of his Mom. She placed her hands on his shoulders and moved up and down faster enjoying the feeling of him thrusting up inside her. Timothy was moaning and had closed his eyes as he used his hands on his Mother's waist to help him enter her deeper and harder. Their motions together were getting them both hotter and closer to their release bringing louder moans and cries out of them.

Tianna knew that she was close as she moved on of her hands down to her clit and rubbed it fast as she increased the pace of her movements on Timothy's cock. "Oh.. Tim...I'm .. clos...e...." she cried out. Timothy raised his hips faster and tried to get deeper into her as he held on to his control by a thread. All he wanted was to release his seed into his Mother but he wanted her to cum first so he was holding back. He didn't know if he'd be able to much longer but just when he thought he was going to lose it she clamped down on him and cried out as her climax soared through her body giving her the release she needed while her juices flowed out over his cock. That was enough for him and he was gripped her hips tight and held her down around him as he shot his seed deep inside her. "Mommmm..." he cried out with his final squirt then he lowered his hips.

Soon they were both breathing regularly again and she slipped off his lap and smiled at him. "Feel better," she asked with a smile. Timothy opened his eyes and looked at her with a dazed look and nodded. He was so glad that his Mom was not only damn hot and sexy but willing to share her body and love with him. Maybe he could convince her to let his best friend, Rick, join them one of these days.

Tianna picked her robe up and tossed it onto the sofa then winked at Timothy. "Do you want something to drink before I start it all over again?" she asked heading to the kitchen.

"Please.. water is fine," he said as he stood up and stretched. So she was planning on making it a long evening, well that was more then okay with him.