Pleasure after Death

Story Info
Never letting an opportunity fly past.
2.7k words
4.06
10.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliar18
aliar18
4 Followers

It all started when the son of a bitch decided to sell me to a creep who owned a gentlemen's club. Now this creep was no ordinary creep. He was a vampire; they all finally decided to come out of the closet so to speak. I was furious when I found out, I started to throw thing's all over the show and the bastard to sell me was none other than my ex-partner. When he found himself a new bitch and threw me to the sharks. I wasn't the only one furious about this exchange, I had every right to be pissed, I got sold, like someone's toy and possession that can be used and abused at any time. But the owner of the club was fuming that it was scary but not only that it almost made me cream my panties. He was pissed because he paid top dollar for a live person who obviously meant that he wanted the living, walking dead. What he wanted was someone who could handle the clients, meaning the beatings and the rough, crazy, outrageous fuckings. I didn't care because fuck being put in to that situation but at the same time I have not been left alone, homeless and with someone who doesn't want me. A really good way of making someone feel unappreciated, but in saying that it wouldn't be a nice experience and the boss is a complete ass. Only thinks of himself and the money and apparently there is no money in having humans work for him. As I went to leave, he called my name and as I turned around he threw a set of keys to me and told me where to go. So here I am, stuck in a shitty city, in a shitty apartment with nothing to do.

No one will hire me thanks to my ex for dragging my name through the mud. I had no idea on what to do, stay here and starve to death, find a way home just to be ill-treated again or talk to the boss. Convince him that I can be valuable to him. I can waitress, that doesn't involve being someone's play thing. But in order to get a job there I'd have to beg and look slutty at the same time. I guess I could do that. So I put my mind to it. I was going to beg him for a job, just till I could sort my life out. I wouldn't mind having to sleep with him if it came to that, he was a sexy, sexy man, even if he wasn't a true man, he was still sexy and with a name like falcon, could melt me any day. Whatever it takes to get a job for now I will do it. I went off and had a shower. While in the shower I got a little frisky thinking about falcon. My fingers wondered down to between my legs. I slowly started to rub my clit, moaning and squeezing my nipples. I then slid two fingers in to my tight hole and started finger fucking myself I continue on fucking myself until I came all over my fingers. I licked my cum and juices off my fingers then wash myself once more before getting out.

I quickly dried myself then walked to the closet to see what was in there. For someone who seemed like a total ass has done me a huge favour and in a way he has looked after me within these last 24 hours. I found a nice sexy outfit to wear. I pulled out a short, tight blue dress and put it on. It barely covered my ass this was perfect. Before I found shoes that would be good, I went to the built in bar and poured myself a few tequila shots then a vodka and orange. I was planning on getting as pissed as I could before going to see falcon. I sat in front of the mirror doing my make-up and drinking. After I had done my make-up I went out on to the balcony and had a smoke while watching the sunset. For the first time in my life I almost felt free. It was a nice feeling. After my smoke I went back inside and finished off my drink then went off to find a sexy pair of shoes. There were a lot of sexy ones but the pair that I found was the best ones. Thigh high boots with a decent sized heel. I put them on, fixed up my hair and left. On the way to the club, I stopped off at the bottle store and used the last of my money on smokes and booze. This town was completely run by vampires so everything was pretty cheap. Once I arrive at the club I can already feel that I'm wet. It was the anticipation and cold breeze all around. I walk straight to his office and walk in. I pull out the smokes, bourbon, tequila and vodka.

"Hi, Falcon", I look straight in to his gorgeous green eyes and smile. He smiles back and pours us both a shot of tequila.

"I need a job falcon, please, I'm a good waitress and I will not let you down."

I walked around his desk and sat in front of him with my legs spread open for him, just enough to tease him. He leaned back in his chair. I bit my lip as i saw his bulge, I leaned over and gently put my hand on his knee, rubbing up and down his leg, I run my hand higher up his leg making him moan but just before I got to his bulge he grabbed my wrist.

"Selene you don't have to do this to get a job, you are hired, and you can start your training tonight. But if you want to continue this, then by all means go for it." he leaned back in his seat, hands resting behind his back.

I grabbed our drinks and handed him his before continuing what I had started. As we both drink, I slide my hand up and down his leg, each time I gently brush his cock. The more I do it, the slower I get, the more turned on falcon gets. He finally sits up and rubs his hand along my inner thigh. Teasing me so much that all I wanted to do was moan. Falcon continues on teasing me while i run my fingers through his hair. Without warning he plunges 2 fingers in to my tight wet hole and slowly twists them around, making me moan and cling on to him for dear life. He moves incredibly slowly at first making me gasp and whimper.

"Beg for more sweetheart." It was said in the most provocative way possible but me being me, I like being stubborn and playing games, so I held out.

Not begging him for anything.

He continues on slowly fingering my pussy while he pulls one of my boobs out and starts gently sucking and licking my nipple. I moan, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him closer to me. Falcon starts to flick my clit making me jolt and whimper some more.

"This could all end honey, all you have to do is beg me for It." it was nothing more than a seductive whisper.

My hips bucked against his fingers. All I wanted to do was have his big cock in my mouth. But I didn't want this to end. I finally get sick of his slow pace and I begged him just to let me suck his cock. He pulls his fingers out and leans back in his chair. I jump down off the desk and get on my knees in front of him. I slowly undo his jeans and pull them down. I take his shirt off and slowly kiss down his body while taking his briefs off. I get down to his cock and slowly and gently lick up the shaft. I suck the head of his cock in to my mouth and whirl my tongue around, poking the hole in the tip and sliding up and down while playing with my clit. Falcons' breathing became heavy and quick. He grabs hold of my hair and starts to control my movements. I moan around his cock while fingering myself.

"Stop playing with yourself Selene." I don't listen to him and I keep going.

"Don't make me tell you again darling."

Now at this point I wanted to test the boundary, I wanted to know what he would do. So I continued to play with myself while sucking his cock. Falcon grabs me, pulls me to my feet and bends me over his desk. Ass up, tits and face are flat on his desk he starts circling me. Making me wet with anticipation but anxious and nervous at the same time. He stands in front of me and before I even get the chance to look up at him, he has his hand on the back of my neck keeping me down.

"If you are going to act like a dirty slut, then I will treat you like one. Next time you disobey me, I will watch as you are fucked by multiple people, and they will not go easy on you my sweetness."

I knew full well that this was a promise as much as it was a threat. And it had me a little scared but excited. Falcon walked back around me and slowly started rubbing my clit again. The fire inside me raged in to life and just as I was so close to exploding, falcon pulled away.

"Because you disobeyed me, I will not let you orgasm yet. If you do without my permission, I will not fuck you." My eyes started welling up at this point, I didn't know if I could do that or not and all I wanted was for his cock to be in me.

"Please Falcon, I don't know if I can hold off. ' I begged Falcon but by the look on his face i knew that he wouldn't give in that easy.

"Well my dear, then you should do as you're told and this is the only time that you do not have permission to cum." he said it in a sly seductive voice that made every bone in my body melt.

So I did my best to hold back my orgasm, even though I almost exploded every time Falcon brushed his fingers along me. I was determined to do what Falcon wanted. At first I just came here to ask for a job and now I couldn't tear myself from him. The animal magnetism drew me closer to him. I wanted to feel every inch of him in me. All of a sudden I was snapped back to reality when Falcon's big cock rammed straight in to me making me yelp and then moan in pleasure and finally scream my orgasm that I could no longer hold back. Falcon started off slowly pumping in and out then moving his hips in a circular motion. This was all torcher for me. All I wanted to do was have another big orgasm but Falcon wouldn't let that happen.

He sped up pace a little bit, making me moan and bury my head in to my arm to stop the scream that was rising within. Slowly my orgasm was building up and once I was right on the edge off the cliff, Falcon quickly pulled out. Leaving me panting and almost breathless, I almost couldn't handle it but I knew what would happen if I moved from this position. All of a sudden with Falcon slapped my ass and this time I did scream and more from pain then pleasure.

"I told you darling not to cum. Now I'm going to think of a good punishment for you and one that you'll be able to handle." Falcon licked my ear before walking away from me.

"Please Falcon, I'm sorry but I couldn't hold it any more." I pleaded with him but my words fell on non-existent ears at that point.

Falcon stood behind me and lined himself up with my rosebud this time. My eyes welled up with tears. I knew that he wasn't going to go easy on me and I knew that there was no way of getting out of this situation. So I braced myself for what was about to happen. He rammed in me hard, fast and relentless, making me scream, writhe and cry in pain. There was no pleasure to this but I knew that I had done him wrong and that I had to take my punishment. I just hoped that it would be over soon. This was the first time I had ever let anyone do this to me but for some odd reason that I could not explain, it felt right to.

Falcon pumped and continued to pump me harder and faster while he played with my clit. Now I started to get in to it, after he stimulated both holes. Every time I came close to my orgasm he would pull his fingers from my clit and pump harder in to my ass. Finally he came deep in my ass and once he had pulled out and flipped me on to my back and shoved his fingers straight in to my pussy. I screamed with pleasure and ran my fingers through his hair. He fingered me, slowly shoving all his fingers in me until he was fisting me. Next thing I knew, I threw my head back with the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced and I was squirting everywhere.

I lay back on his desk for a while catching my breath. He was amazing and I had never felt this way about anyone before. After I had caught my breath I put my clothes back on, poured Falcon and myself a drink each, grabbed two smokes and sat down on the couch next to him. I was cradled in Falcon's arms while having a smoke and my drink. I strangely felt warm and at peace in his arms.

"After you finish your drink darling I would like you to head to the dressing rooms. Ask for Eclipse. She will help you with what you need to know and what you need to do. I will walk you home and make sure you get there safely. It was very risky for you to come here alone and with what you were wearing." I gave Falcon the cheekiest grin I could but I knew that he was right.

After my drink, I put my clothes back on and as I was headed for the door, Falcon grabbed me and gave me a passionate kiss. I went to the dressing room with a ridiculous smile on my face but I really couldn't help myself. When I had found Eclipse she told me to go clean myself up then put on the clothes that all the waitresses wore. I came out all freshened up and feeling good. I followed all of her directions to the letter. She explained the rules to me and how the customers are not allowed to inappropriately touch the floor staff. I was happy to hear that because I knew that everyone in the club could kill me within a blink of an eye.

After the shift was finished Falcon came and picked me up and walked me home. We walked hand in hand, not saying a word. We were enjoying each other's company. Once we reached the bottom of my apartment I thought that Falcon would go his separate way but he walked my up instead. Of course I wasn't complaining. I enjoyed my time with him. Once we reached my door, I pulled my keys out and offered for Falcon to come in.

"I would sweetie but I've got a bit of paper work to do. It's not easy running a club all on my lonesome and I have people's pay to deal with. Another night though." Falcon kissed me goodbye and then left.

Once I was safely inside, I locked up, stripped down and jumped in to bed to sleep. I had blissful dreams and fun re-enactments of my time with Falcon. I couldn't wait for more and I knew that it would happen after my first shift. I was more then excited.

aliar18
aliar18
4 Followers