Pleasure and Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm" I moan. I can't believe this feels like this. My husband takes hold of my hips again and draws back and I begin to tense and squeeze my anus muscles tight around him.

"Fuck baby you are so good" he moans as he pushes forward into my ass.

I raise my hips and my vagina squeezes at the air. I feel a twinge of pain as he pushes back into me but that is quickly overcome by the orgasm rising in my pussy. He pulls back again and the pain shoots, my vagina convulses, my clit jumps, and as he thrust his penis deep inside me again; I am suddenly overwhelmed by a feeling that seems to lift my soul from my body. I feel everything and nothing at the same time. I gasp for breath as my eyes roll back into my head. Simultaneously electricity and fluids erupt from behind my cervix and sweep through my vagina, my clitoris stiffens, and it comes... hard and wet my orgasm rocks my loins. Fluid squirts out of my vagina and over my stiff clit. I scream but nothing comes out, he slams into me again and that same wave of electricity shoots through me making the muscles in my ass quivers and push outward for relief.

My husband screams. "Ahhhh......oh shit!"

Jonathan begins to pump swiftly back and forth sliding effortlessly in and out of my now well lubricated and slick anus. I grind into the bullet as wave after wave of pleasure erupts from both my pussy and my ass. My husband is now gripping my hips for dear life and with each thrust I can feel his body shake. He has his face buried in the small of my back and is nipping at my skin in an effort to suppress his cries.

"Ah, ah, ah" he yells into my back.

My hips have taken on a life of their own. I am grinding and bucking against his every thrust. I can feel it all through me and as I buck faster and faster gasping for breath, clawing at his buttocks to pull him in deeper, my vagina erupts again and I release what feels like gallons of hot wet fluids onto the bed, pushing all my muscles outward.

I feel Jonathan pull back until his penis is almost out of my ass, then with one deep thrust and a high pitched squeal he pushes deep into me. His heads drops into the small of my back and with his hips steadied against the cheeks of my buttocks his penis buried deep in my ass he lets out a deep almost non-human groan as his body convulses on top of me empting himself into me.

We both hold our position for what feels like several minutes before we are able to relax our muscles slumping to the bed. Jonathan slowly pulls out of me kissing my back as he lifts himself off of me. I lay motionless unable to move. I feel drenched. Jonathan lifts himself from the bed and I hear him enter the bathroom. I close my eyes and try to regain my senses. My body is light and heavy at the same time. My mouth is dry and my breathing erratic. I hear water running and try to will my body up from the bed but my extremities won't move. I can feel that humongous wet spot below me growing cold against my skin and the hum of the bullet becomes deafening. I reason with myself that I should move. A shower would be glorious right now. I reach down between my legs to retrieve the bullet to power it off and as I reach down my hand grazes my sex. I am suddenly aware of the tremendous ache between my legs. I close my eyes trying to block it out of my mind. I try to concentrate on stabilizing my breathing so that I am no longer panting like a dog in heat. After a few moments my breathing slows and I begin to relax. That took my mind of my pulsating vagina for about thirty seconds, now what? I know, I'll move off of this wet spot; but as I bring my legs together, the ache becomes intensified and I groan unwillingly. Jonathan has reentered the room and I can feel him standing above me but I don't move. I lay still, overwhelmed by the tremendous ache in my loins. I feel Jonathan touch my legs and jump as the electricity between us travels up my legs and through my vagina. Jonathan flips me to my back and I open my eyes. OK good, at least I am partially out of the wet spot. I close my eyes again and feel a warm cloth between my legs; I smile and open my legs slightly so he can have better access. Jonathan softly wipes between my legs paying close attention to my lips. He works the cloth between my lips toward my clit and when it makes contact my bottom lifts inches off the bed.

"Umm", I moan, too tired to say much of anything else.

Jonathan ignores my reaction and continues cleaning me making sure he gets every nook and cranny of my vagina. When he's done my hips drift slowly back down onto the bed. That was sweet of him but did he forget he just deflowered my bootie? I sigh, then take a deep breath and attempt to gather the strength to lift my body from thebed, when all of a sudden I feel Jonathan pulling my hips toward him. Ah, he's going to carry me I think, but before the thought completes in my head, his thumbs are pulling back the hood of my clit and he is sucking at her wildly. I gasp. Oh baby runs through my head but the words never make it to my mouth.

"My pussy taste so good baby. Does it still need me?"

"Fuck yeah", I moan barely able to catch my breath.

His tongue is going a mile a minute flicking my erect clitoris back and forth, up and down and I feel my juices enter the crack of my buttocks again as my pussy convulses and spasms.

"Please baby, please" I need it so bad."

"I know you do baby" Jonathan smirks. Then lowers his head and continues his assault on my clit.

"Ah, umh, ah, oh baby, please it hurts, please baby", he stops.

"I'm in control here right?"

I pout in my mind but all that escapes my lips is "yesss".

"Then be quiet and maybe I'll give you want you want."

His tongue parts my lips and stabs into my hole. My bottom twists and turns under his torment. I am so frustrated that I could cry and I begin to whimper.

"The more noise you make the longer you wait. Do you understand?"

"Ummmm, I can't help it. Oh god, please"...I beg.

But it's no use he continues licking and sucking and stabbing his tongue into me until I am crying uncontrollably.

"You're going to wake the kids, now hush!"

I am mad now. Why is he doing this to me? I didn't do anything wrong, it was him. He messed up the account, went back on his word.....Why is he punishing me? My cheeks begin to flush and my head begins to pound. I raise my legs, trying to dig my feet into the bed to escape his assault but it only makes things worse. Every time I raise my knees my lips gape wider giving him better access to commence his assault. The tears are streaming down my face and my hands are clutching the sheets for dear life as I thrash back and forth on the bed.

"That's it!" Jonathan says and pulls away from my sex.

He rises to his feet and from the light of the bathroom I can see his brow furrowed and his eyes squinted in anger. I stare at him blankly, then close my eyes as I try to contain my tears and steady my breath. He steps back grabs my ankles and flips my over to my belly. He pushes my dangling legs up until my knees fold under my body, my face pressed into the sheets. I begin to cry again. What is wrong with him?

He walks away and says, "Don't move".

He opens the door to his closet, retrieves something and walks back behind me. I sigh, finally he's going to put me out of misery. Thank god! I'll come, get a shower and....

"Oow!"

What the fuck! My senses go crazy as I feel the leather of his belt slap my ass. I jump up and attempt to swivel my body around but his hand catches my arm and tugs hard pulling my chest back down to the bed. He leans his weight onto my back and before I know what's happened he has pushed his penis in me. I scream and cry and bite at his hand. I am fighting with all my might to free myself of him but his weight is too great. He pushes his chest hard into my back and my body collapses under his weight. My knees slip off of the bed and down towards the floor but never touch. I am now bent over the side of the bed his weight pinning me in place. He grabs my wrist one at a time into the palm of his hard muscular hand and pin my arms behind my back. As I sob into the sheets he raises his hips again and slams into me. I jerk from the force and shudder from the pleasure. He slams into me again and then begins a steady rhythm into my body. I can feel the soreness in my anus as his hips push against my buttocks. My arms hurt from the pressure he's placing on them to keep them in place. I turn my head and inhale deeply trying to catch my breath and continue to sob. I feel so helpless, so frustrated. He pushes into me again, so full, so wanted. I inhale as I feel him drive into me again. My hips jerk backwards as my vagina convulses with every stroke. I continue to cry but I dare not struggle because through all my anger I need this. I need him to satisfy that longing in my vagina and I feel it, the head of his penis stroking my spot sending little waves of electricity through my body.

"Oh yes" I cry out almost screaming "oh yes", I repeat.

"Am I on that spot baby?"

"Yes, oh yes", I cry again.

"Don't come baby, do you hear me? Don't come."

"Oh, I can't ...I can't stop it, please Jonathan why are you doing this to me? I need to come."

"If you come before I say you can I am going to spank you raw with this belt, do you understand."

I begin to sob, "please" I beg. "It hurts; I have to let it go, please..." I beg.

"Did. You. Hear. Me?" He's stroking me faster and harder now.

"Tanya!? Did . You. Here. Me?"

"Yes, yes, I heard you!" I cry out, tears streaming down my cheeks. I inhale over and over but it doesn't help, I can't breathe. I can't get enough oxygen into my lungs and I grit my teeth trying to hold back the waves, trying to control the eruption building deep in my sex. The tears flow faster and faster, and Jonathan is stroking me deeper and deeper trying to fit every inch of himself in me. I cry out as the head of his penis taps a rhythm against my cervix and I push all the muscles of my sex forward expanding the walls of my sex as wide as I can. Then with a loud pop, which I'm not quite sure if I actually heard or just felt, Jonathan pushes forward into uncharted territory. He is deep inside of me, exploring a part of me I didn't know existed, all the way inside of me. I contract my muscles and squeeze him hard holding him in place. I'm floating again. I've left my body and I feel peace and fulfillment. Jonathan twitches his hips back and forth in small movements not wanting to leave this new found place. He lets my hands go, steady's himself inside me, places his left hand on the small of my back and with the right begins to slap my thigh with the belt. My body convulses uncontrollably. The licks awaken my skin bringing sensation back to the surface. I love it. I am alive everywhere, every nerve ending at attention. I moan.

"I love you baby." Jonathan moans. "I'm gonna take care of you", he whispers as the belt licks at my outer thigh again. "I'm gonna please your body in every way possible."

The belt hits my lower back. I am motionless engulfed in the sensations.

"I am going to make you never say those words out of your mouth again" his penis slams into me grazing my cervix as he enters my new found area again. My body shutters. Jonathan berates my thigh with smacks from his belt. I gasp uncontrollably.

"You there baby?"

"Yes", I grunt.

"I know baby but not yet."

He drops the belt, grabs my hips and pounds me fast and hard. His penis feels like a snake sliding and maneuvering into to every inch of me, my body is rigid, the cheeks of my buttocks clinched together tightly.

"Now baby", he whispers. "Aaah...nowww" he grunts.

I arch my back holding onto the bed for dear life and release my orgasm. I scream as I push against him with all my might, expanding the walls of my vagina as far as they will stretch. I feel as though I am emptying my entire soul, pushing my entire being through the opening of my vagina and as my orgasm flushes through me, splashing my fluids against his stomach and down my thighs I forcefully contract my muscles around my husband's member causing him to explode deep inside me. We both collapse spent from the gambit of emotions of the evening. And as I lay pressed into the mattress with Jonathan limp and heavy on my back I hear him whisper.

"I mean it. I'm going to make you never ever want to utter those words again. I am never leaving and neither are you."

I rest my head on the bed and close my eyes. One thing is for sure in this crazy relationship. Jonathan never ceases to amaze me in both good and bad ways.

12