Pleasure in Control Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if to signal 'ready', Rachel raised her baton and Yasmin started to dance. She moved slowly and deliberately, swishing her gypsy clothes and running her hands through her hair. As she danced, Rachel moved around to Zöe's side and passed a belt around one ankle and secured it to the leg-support of the recliner chair. Then she strapped her upper thigh to the chair and repeated her task on her other side. Yasmin continued to gyrate as Rachel secured a longer belt around Zöe's waist and behind the chair-back and another one around her chest above her pert breasts so only her head and her arms were now free

Rachel stood back as Yasmin started to untie the lace-up front-fastening of her top, deliberately unthreading each individual criss-cross one-by-one whilst constantly watching her restrained partner.

I was becoming impatient and Linda was shifting uneasily on her seat and we both sighed deeply when Yasmin finally pulled open her top and slipped it back off her shoulders. Underneath was revealed a classic Passionella deep-blue bra with black appliqué decoration. Linda whispered the exact style and stock number under her breath.

As Yasmin let her gypsy top drop to the floor, Zöe moved her hands from her thighs and placed them on her abdomen, with her fingers just on the top edge of her leopard-design panties. Yasmin unbuckled the belt around the waist of her suede skirt and passed it to Rachel who buckled it around her own waist, rather like a cricket umpire ties a player's jumper around his middle by its sleeves. But this was not a game of cricket - this was something more serious and much, much more exciting to watch. Yasmin's skirt dropped to the floor to expose matching blue-and-appliqué hipster panties and gorgeous legs that reached all the way down to her sparkle high-heeled shoes.

Zöe had her hands on her pussy mound as Yasmin danced some more and adopted ever more provocative poses, obviously to her partner's great enjoyment. She touched the tips of her thumbs together on the top edge of her panties and rubbed the first two fingers of each hand up and down her crotch. Simultaneously, Rachel teased her nipples turn-by-turn with the end of her baton, making them point skywards from their puckered, taught areolae.

Rachel then walked around to stand behind Yasmin, from where she unclipped her bra. She slipped the straps off her shoulders with her stick and its wearer allowed it to fall to the floor. Her large, wide and obviously surgically-enhanced breasts protruded proudly from her chest and barely moved as she danced. I commented to Linda how I failed to understand what men see in bulging, implanted breasts. Linda nodded in agreement but did not take her eyes off the screen for a moment.

Meanwhile Zöe wriggled and strained against her restraints as she rubbed her pussy mound more urgently whilst her accomplice performed a captivating topless show, then turned her back on her. Bending forward and pushing her bum towards her, Yasmin slowly edged her panties over her hips and down her thighs to her ankles where she left them, moving her high-heeled feet as far apart as the panties would allow. Her pussy lips peeped tentatively out from between her thighs and Zöe slipped her hands inside her own panties, making a little tent with her knuckles.

Rachel rapped the backs of her hands with her baton and Zöe immediately pulled them out of her panties, pouting at Rachel like a spoiled schoolgirl. But Yasmin continued to tease her, kicking off her panties and opening her legs wider. She gyrated her hips at Zöe, shuffling backwards so her knees were between the pair of feet that were held apart, still securely fastened to the chair.

Rachel pressed a button on her control box. Zöe's feet spread wider and Yasmin moved further back so her bum was right above Zöe's pussy. Zöe she reached out her hands to touch it but again, Rachel rapped her knuckles and she pulled back.

Linda and I glanced at each other for a second then looked back at the screen to feast our eyes on the unfolding spectacle.

Next, Yasmin placed her hands on her bum cheeks with her fingers outstretched. Looking over her shoulder so she could watch Zöe's reaction, she pulled her cheeks apart so her pussy opened and pouted at her captive audience of one. Not surprisingly, Zöe thrust her fingers inside her panties and frigged herself frantically. But Rachel brought her baton down hard onto the backs of her wrists to signal 'stop', then took hold one of her forearms and secured it to the armrest of the recliner with a short belt. Walking to the other side of the chair, Rachel strapped her other arm to the chair, unquestionably now preventing her from stimulating herself.

Zöe's face was peppered with beads of perspiration that sparkled under the high-intensity recessed downlighters. Yasmin turned to face her victim and motioned to Rachel, who pressed another button and raised the whole chair so Zöe's pussy was level with Yasmin's waist, with her head slightly higher and tilted forward. Yasmin then teasingly caressed all over her own naked body with her hands, covering her abdomen, her thighs, her hips, her bum then back round to her breasts. She squeezed and cupped them, she rolled her nipples between her fingers and thumbs and pulled then into distended, fiery peaks. Zöe pulled against her straps but her struggles were futile whilst her still-covered pussy was obviously the focus of her attention.

Rachel pressed buttons which caused the leg-rests of the chair to open even wider apart and the whole chair to lift higher so Zöe's swollen, leopard-shrouded pussy-mound was presented to Yasmin like an gift-offering to a visiting tribal chief. Yasmin responded by running her fingers up and down the insides of Zöe's thighs, making her flinch and tense her leg muscles each time her friend's hands came close to her sensitive place. Then, at the end of one up-stroke, Yasmin continued onto Zöe's pussy, grazing her fingers over the fabric of her partner's animal-print panties. Zöe closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. Linda and I could only guess what she might have said but it seemed to encourage Yasmin.

She placed her hands at the very top of Zöe's inner thighs and described small circles over the crotch of her panties with her thumbs, all the while staring into the eyes of her captive and captivated subject. Zöe rocked her hips as much as her restraints would allow, which was very little, to try to magnify the effect of the teasing strokes. But just as her facial expression indicated that this was having the desired effect, Yasmin took away her hands.

Zöe looked totally distraught.

Rachel seemed to know what to do next and she lowered Zöe's head and upper body so she was horizontal but with her legs high in the air. Yasmin stood next to her and leaned forward, planting a huge kiss on her lips. Then she cupped one of her own breasts in both hands, bending forward and lowering her erect nipple within reach of Zöe's mouth. Immediately, Zöe wrapped her lips around it, drawing it into her mouth and sucking in her cheeks. Yasmin proffered her other nipple and soon this too re-emerged, wet with saliva and drawn into a long, protruding teat. Then, in an uncharacteristically tender move, Yasmin reciprocated and suckled on her friend's nipples, having a similar effect on them.

Yasmin made hand movements to signify 'down' and Rachel pressed buttons again. The chair tilted some more until its occupant's head was about two feet above the floor; Yasmin turned her back towards Zöe's head and placed her hands on Rachel's shoulders for support.

I was becoming highly aroused by the images on the screen and looked at Linda, puzzled as to what might happen next. Linda had her hands in her lap, but nodded towards the display to signal 'watch'. I moved my chair closer to the screen.

Yasmin squatted over Zöe's face and gently lowered herself until her pussy was right over her mouth. Because of the camera position, Linda and I could only guess exactly what was happening but Yasmin was enraptured by it. She dug her fingers into Rachel's shoulders and tilted her pelvis forward. She rocked her hips in short rapid movements and threw back her head. Only moments later there was no mistaking her orgasm when it suddenly arrived and her knees barely had the strength to support her. She stood motionless for a few seconds, her pussy now raised just a few inches above Zöe's mouth. Her sex-liquid oozed from her vagina and traced a sticky path down to her friend's face. Zöe licked and lapped her lips with long lashes of her tongue, consuming the come-juice from her satisfied sitter.

This was the first time I had watched a woman lick another woman's pussy. Even though I was not in the same room, I had now witnessed a highly passionate and fulfilling lesbian sex act 'live'. I realised at that moment that my life would not be complete until I had performed this service on another woman and had experienced the same sexual act on my own craving pussy. This confirmed the feeling that I had recognised, but immediately suppressed, when Kirsten and I recently spent that memorable Saturday night together. I wanted to lick pussy. Badly. Soon.

When she dismounted from Zöe's face, Yasmin gestured to Rachel who raised the chair into a much more comfortable position. Zöe's moist face displayed an expression of pleasure mixed with anguish and pleading, and her friend did not ignore the message it sent. Yasmin pulled Zöe's panties down as far as her restraints would allow and inserted a hand between her legs. Slowly at first but building speed, Yasmin frigged and rubbed and circled and caressed and invaded, obviously inserting one or more of her fingers into her vaginal opening. Reaching up with her free hand, Yasmin wiped the perspiration from Zöe's brow and stroked her cheek, smoothing away some sticky liquid then a little later planted several tender kisses on her lips.

Still unable to move much, Zöe twitched and writhed until she too showed all the outward signs of a climax building then consuming her, visibly tensing and then relaxing virtually every muscle in her body.

Almost immediately, Rachel raised the chair into a conventional sitting position and released all of the leather belts. Rachel helped Zöe to her feet and Yasmin embraced her warmly. I felt immensely privileged to have watched such an explicit lesbian love act and even more thrilled that I'd been an unseen voyeur.

I looked around to see Linda's reaction, but she had disappeared.

I waited a few minutes, feeling desperately horny. Had Linda deliberately left me alone so I could masturbate in privacy? I'd only need less than a minute. She must have noticed how excited I'd become from watching Yasmin & Zöe getting it on, and as I looked back at the screen, Rachel had already released Zöe from the chair and was readjusting it as the two friends embraced passionately.

I lifted my skirt and was about to slip a finger inside my panties when I heard a voice call: "No, don't. There's something else I want to show you."

Linda's unmistakable voice came from a small anteroom that opened off her main office. I pulled down my skirt feeling slightly sheepish and glanced in that direction.

In walked a woman I hardly recognised.

She was the exact same height and build as Linda, but it couldn't be her. This woman approached me in a slow, very sexy fashion-model style of walk. Her hair was the right colour but was pulled up in a tight ponytail high on the back of her head that swished as she walked. She wore very dark heavily-applied maroon-red lipstick that matched her dress, which was very tight and made from a stretchy, almost rubber-like material the same colour as her lips and with the same glossy shine. It was very short, exposing most of her smooth bare legs. Its top was cut halter-style, very low at the back and with a wide, deep plunging vee neckline at the front. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were squeezed together so they swelled out of their tight maroon cocoon.

She wore high black stiletto shoes, which she placed carefully on the floor exactly one in front of the other, and she wore a black choker around her long neck.

Linda looked stunningly sexy, like I'd never seen her before or could ever have imagined. She stood in front of me and drilled into me with her bright, clear blue eyes. They were filled with a confidence and an excitement that suggested that something special was about to happen.

It did.

"I've been practicing," she announced. "Since our intimate rendezvous in the Regent Street changing rooms, I've been able to do things I haven't done for years. Watch me, Julia. Watch."

I did.

Linda ran her hands over her face, down her neck and over her covered breasts. She massaged them for a few moments then ran her fingertips down over her tummy; I noticed that her nipples were now clearly erect under her elastic dress. She moved her hands out to her hips and ran them up and down her thighs. She had her knees slightly bent and squeezed tightly together and she twisted from her waist, swiveling her hips provocatively. Her mouth was slightly open now but she continued to fix my gaze.

My eyes darted down to her body and back up to meet hers and she moistened her lips with her tongue, very slowly.

"Watch me, Julia," she purred again and reached her hands behind the back of her neck. Still gyrating her hips, she released the clasp of her halter-neck dress and peeled down the top, exposing her breasts. Her nipples, though small, were prominent and dark. I didn't remember them being so dark; had she rouged them? To draw attention to them, I wondered? She placed her hands over her boobs and massaged them some more then teased at her nipples, pulling them, rolling them and squeezing them, just as she'd asked me to do to mine in the changing rooms, until they jutted into long, lickable points.

Linda's cheeks were flushed and I was enjoying the show. I pressed my bum deep into the soft sofa and rubbed my pussy mound into the cushion. Right there, in the headquarters of the UK's most successful luxury lingerie retailer, I was watching its president do her stuff. Linda dropped her hands to her waist, hooked her thumbs inside her stretchy dress and wriggled out of it, kicking it into one corner of her office. Shame really, I rather liked her in that dress.

Linda stood in front of me virtually naked. All she was wearing was a very skimpy and tight-fitting G-string in smooth black satin fabric, with thin side straps that she pulled high on her hips. Then, holding those straps, she tugged the narrow strip of black fabric tight between her legs and ground her pussy hard against it. She had her eyes closed more than they were open by now and she moved in a very sensual way, walking away from me to the far side of the office whilst still pulling on her G-string. The single, narrow strap at the back had completely disappeared between her smooth arse cheeks and it must have felt terrific, pulled tight against her crotch as she walked.

With her back still to me, she placed her feet wide apart and bent down, showing just how small and tight her only remaining scrap of clothing actually was. Her rounded pussy bulged and pressed against the narrow triangle of satin, trying to escape around its sides. Linda grasped her ankles and looked at me around her left leg, with her ponytail trailing on the floor.

Then she stood up, turned and slowly, sensually, walked back to stand less than three feet in front of me. I was ecstatic and she was obviously enjoying the sensations in me that her movements caused.

Linda transferred her hands to the insides of her thighs and ran her fingers up and down her pale soft flesh, each time stopping closer to her crotch. Finally, looking deep into my eyes, she cupped her right hand over her pussy mound.

"Oh, Linda," I whispered, "Go on."

She did. She gently caressed her pussy with her fingers through the thin material of her G-string, all that lay between skin and soft, pink skin.

Linda then straightened one leg and lifted the other knee, placing a stiletto-encased foot on the arm of the sofa right next to where I was sitting. Her upper legs were now wide apart and the enticing curls of her pubic hair emerged from either side of its inadequate black concealment. Her G-string pulled into folds and had already worked its way into her slit. Linda rubbed her pussy harder and faster through its near-useless covering and she ran her fingers along the soft peaches of her outer labia that emerged beyond their modest protection.

"Do it, Linda, " I moaned in encouragement, glancing across to the plasma screen to see Rachel laying on the recliner with her legs strapped together and rubbing not one but two vibrators over her shiny cat-suited breasts.

Still with one foot high on the arm of my sofa, Linda hooked a finger inside the narrow piece of black satin material between her legs and pulled it to one side, exposing the hot, pink wetness of her inner pussy lips. Then she placed the fingers of her other hand over her gaping slit and moved them in small circles. Her sweet, heady aroma filled my nostrils signifying her high state of arousal, and my own pussy responded by sending a fresh wave of excitement through my nervous system.

On the screen, Zöe was standing behind Yasmin at the foot of the recliner. She had one hand cupped over Yasmin's left breast whilst the other hand reached around her waist and guided a vibrator into her vagina. Yasmin was grinding her bum into Zöe's crotch and Rachel was watching the girl-girl action whilst jabbing the other vibrator between the tops of her silver-sheathed legs.

Linda was having trouble keeping her balance now. Her breathing was fast and shallow, so was mine. From such close range, I clearly saw her slip a fingertip into the opening of her vagina and slide it out, coated with her juices. She slid that same finger up her gash, between her inner labial lips, which by now were swollen and spread wide apart, and onwards to her clit. Her body convulsed.

Still holding her G-string to one side with the other hand, she frigged herself with her moistened fingertip. Round and round she rubbed, faster and faster; I could hear the glorious squelchy sound of a well-juiced-up pussy receiving the kind of close physical attention it craved.

"This is for you, Julia. Watch me," she cried. "See what I'm doing. I can do it. This is what I wanted to show you. See it's for real, Julia! Watch me come, Julia!!"

And she did.

Linda placed one hand on my shoulder to steady herself as her body stiffened and shook with the deep energy of her climax. She threw her head back so her ponytail swished over her bare back and she pushed back her shoulders. Her breasts jutted out proudly from her chest and her dark nipples pointed upwards as though showing their appreciation to an applauding audience. The muscles of her inner thighs convulsed uncontrollably with each wave of her orgasm and she moaned in deep, satisfying pleasure.

Linda continued to rub her clit until the sensations had receded then she looked down at me with glazed, dreamy eyes. She pulled her G-string back over her dark, glistening pubic hair (which it struggled to conceal as her pussy was still so swollen) slipped off her shoes and lay back on the opposite sofa to get back her breath.

She smiled warmly across the coffee table and spoke softly. "I wanted to prove to you, and to myself, that I've overcome the first hurdle. I can now touch myself and can bring myself to orgasm."

I smiled back and she continued, in a weak and wavering voice: "I've never done that in front of anyone else, not even when I was at school. Take that as a compliment; an indication of just how sexy I find you and how much trust I place in you."