Pleasure in Control Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know quite what to say, so I just shrugged and said 'Thanks'. Pretty unimaginative really. I was confused but also feeling super-horny for Linda. But I didn't feel that I could just get my rocks off right there in her office although I didn't want to simply make my excuses and leave. Linda salvaged the situation. Clambering back into her day clothes, she asked me to promise not to mention her performance to anyone as, at this stage in her rehab, she wasn't ready to handle any reaction from friends and colleagues.

"However," she concluded, "I've still got a long way to go. Are you willing to help me through the next stage?"

I thought what that might be. The list was short:

1) Make love to a man? Not much I could do to help with that one.

2) Make love with a woman? I was a mere novice myself but I'd give it a go if that were what she wanted.

3) Masturbate in front of colleagues or clients? Why would she need my help?

Looks like it's no. 2 then! "Yes, Linda, what ever you want, within what's legal and reasonable." I confirmed.

Linda changed the subject abruptly. "When can we talk about my New Strategy letter? Same restaurant, same time next week OK?"

I'd completely forgotten about Linda's letter but I was free that evening and looked forward to being involved in Passionella's future plans. I also suspected an ulterior motive. Why did Linda want to meet me alone in the evening when we could easily have e-mailed each other or met during the day? Actually, I was quite excited and surmised that the meeting may well lead to the removing some items of clothing, or more.

"Would you like me to bring anything, or maybe wear anything in particular?" I asked, hoping this might give some indication of what she had in mind.

"No, just dress 'smart casual', she replied. "And don't forget to give some serious thought to my strategy and come along prepared to discuss any input you have."

Maybe I'd misunderstood and this was to be a serious business meeting rather than a sex-therapy encounter.

* * * * *

Hi, I hope you're enjoying my story! In my next chapter, I get to spend some more time with Linda and put my training into practice.

Please vote and write a review if you've enjoyed reading this chapter. Or send me an e-mail and tell me what you like; I'll try to reply to all mails. I'll also let you know when my next chapters are posted. Thanks to all of you who have already posted reviews or sent messages and to all of you who are following my story as it unfolds.

x Julia