Pleasure in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled harder on my cock, precum dripped on the floor between her legs. She gripped and mauled her tits for me with her free hand before she put it between her legs to stroke her clit while she continued to fuck herself.

The sounds in the room grew more frenzied, Tina's moans grew to wails and we both knew that she was coming repeatedly on the barman's cock.

'Are you going to cum for me James?' Hayley whispered, 'I want to see cum spurt out of your cock.'

'Ohhh fuck,' I moaned, feeling my balls tighten.

'That's it, cum for me you naughty fucker... ohhhhh....ohhh shit, cum with me....' She moaned as her face began to flush deeply, pounding her cunt frenziedly now, her fingers a blur on her clit. Her mouth opened in an 'O' and her breath caught as she fought to not scream and wake up Emma. 'Cum... for... me....' She gasped as she pulled her fingers from her pussy and sent forth a gushing waterfall of her own squirt. The sight tipped me over the edge and I had to lean forward and grip the balcony for support as I gripped my rod tightly and sent jets of hot, salty cum shooting across the divide and splashing on the floor beneath Hayley. She watched, enraptured, continuing to pleasure herself as I lewdly milked my cock for her until it began to grow flaccid in my grip.

'Mmmm,' Hayley gasped as she came down from her climax, 'that was nice.'

'Yeah,' I replied as I plonked myself down onto the chair, spent. We sat in silence for a few moments, the sounds from within the room had reached a crescendo during our mutual climax and a few minutes later I heard the sound of a door being closed.

'I'd best go see Tina,' Hayley spoke, breaking the silence. 'I'll see you soon James, you naughty boy you.' With that, she stood and walked naked, back into the room. I watched her big round arse wobbling with each step and felt the first stirrings of another erection.

3

The next morning I rose, showered and shaved before Emma even stirred from her slumber.

'Urghhh...' she moaned as she opened her eyes, 'what happened last night?'

'You had a few drinks and enjoyed yourself,' I replied smiling at her, 'so did I.' I felt little remorse about what had happened, justifying to myself that we were on holiday and were here to enjoy ourselves. 'I'm going to go to the local supermarket and pick up some supplies for the room, do you need anything?'

'Ummm, no, I don't think so,' she replied groggily, 'I think I'm just going to go back to sleep.'

I left the apartment whistling and began the short walk to the supermarket.

'Morning James!' I swivelled when I heard the voice behind me and smiled when I saw Tina; she wore the bikini that I first saw Hayley wearing around the pool; her huge tits were barely contained by the stretched pink fabric that contained them.

'Hey Tina, how are you?' I asked.

'Positively glowing,' she said with a wink. 'Are you going to the shop?'

'Yup,' I replied.

'Me too, let's go.' With that, we started walking side by side; I couldn't resist taking regular sideways glances at her chest as it jiggled and wobbled with every step.

'So did you have a good night last night?' I asked Tina as we walked, unsure of how much she knew about anything.

'Oh yeah,' she replied. We continued walking for a few moments in silence before she continued, 'I got fucked by the barman while my best friend masturbated outside of the apartment... with our married neighbour!' She exclaimed, before bursting into fits of giggles and bumping me playfully with her arse.

'She told you about that then?'

'Oh yeah James, we share everything,' she said with a wink. 'She said you have a really nice cock.'

'Did she?' I asked, swelling with pride at this unexpected compliment; my cock too began to swell.

'So did the barman,' she confided. 'Did you enjoy listening to me fuck him?' She reached out and grabbed my hand as we walked; to the casual observer we probably looked like a couple going for a morning walk.

'Yes,' I admitted, remembering the sounds as they drifted from the bedroom.

'He made me cum so hard; I wish you could have seen it.'

'Me too,' I said, finding it increasingly difficult to walk now with my throbbing cock.

'But I was still a little jealous that Hayley got to see yours,' she whispered.

'You're very up front aren't you?' I asked, slightly taken aback by her nonchalance about the whole situation.

'Why not? Hayley takes the whole coy and girly approach to married men... I knew from the moment I saw you that you could be tempted. Am I wrong?'

'No.' I admitted, slightly embarrassed by the fact that I was so transparent.

'In fact,' she said, stopping in her tracks. 'I bet that if I told you to follow me down this alley between these shops, you'd do so without question.' She let go of my hand and began walking down the alley; there were several people on the street despite how early in the morning it was. I knew that at least a couple would notice me and Tina walking down together and could piece together what was going to happen, yet still I hesitated only momentarily before following her down the side of the shops.

'Good boy,' she said as she dropped to her knees behind a large bin at the end of the alley, 'now show me that cock of yours.'

I pulled it out of my shorts and proudly displayed my swollen cock to her; she drank in the sight of it only momentarily before taking me in her mouth and hungrily gobbling down my full length.

'Oh yeah,' she gasped as she spat it out and gripped it firmly, 'it tastes really fucking good.' She looked me in the eyes as she began to wank me off in front of her face. She yanked the cups of her bikini aside and began to slap the head of my prick against her huge tits. 'I know what you want you dirty fucker,' she said as she spat on my cock to lubricate it, 'and I'm here to give it to you.'

It felt so amazing that I had to lean forward and place my hands on the wall to steady myself; meanwhile Tina continued to talk as she rubbed my cock up against those fleshy globes.

'Skinny girls are all well and good James, but you know how much more you can get from a fuller figure don't you?'

'Ohh, yes...' I moaned as she took me again to the back of her throat.

'I want to sit on your fucking face,' she gasped, 'feel your tongue sliding deep into my cunt and your nose grinding on my arsehole. I want to feel you gasp for breath underneath me.'

'Holy fucking shit!' I groaned at what she was saying, fighting to keep control of my climax.

'You haven't got a hope in hell of holding on here James,' she said as she pushed my cock between those two fantastic tits and began to wank me off with her tits, spitting on the head of my cock every now and again for lubrication. 'You're gonna cum in my mouth when I tell you to. Then you're going to owe me one,' she gasped, 'and you will pay me back before the end of the holiday.'

'Oh fuck yes,' I moaned, 'anything!'

'Good boy,' now my cock was in her mouth again and her hands on my arse, pulling my deeper and deeper into her throat, my balls slapping on her chin with every thrust; she deep-throated me expertly. Now she was fondling my balls, then my perineum; I felt my balls tightening, gripping her hair as her finger moved closer and closer to my arsehole.

'Holy fuck,' I whispered, clenching as she pressed a finger against my hole and rubbed around in circles. 'I'm coming' I gasped as I shot my bolt deep into Tina's throat, feeling lightheaded and dizzy I continually pumped my load as she ran circles around my arsehole and milked my shaft with her lips and tongue. She swallowed my entire load without spilling a drop, looking me deep in the eyes as she sucked.

'Mmm,' she gasped when she finally spat my wilting cock from her mouth, 'I love the taste of cum.'

'You're a fucking dirty girl,' I said, gasping for breath.

'Don't you know it?' She asked as she put her gigantic tits away. 'You're a cheating little fucker,' she said with a wink, 'and I love that too!' She stood to her feet again and took me by the hand, leading me to the shop. I bought some supplies for the room, so did Tina and we walked, hand in hand until we reached my apartment. I couldn't believe how brazen I was being about the whole thing, we had passed several other guests of the hotel on the walk back to the room; some of whom would probably have seen me poolside with my wife; but I was just so mesmerised by the bluntness of these two goddesses that I found that I quite simply could not help myself.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully; me and Emma stayed by the pool, Hayley and Tina were nowhere to be seen. In the evening we went out for a meal and then played some cards on the balcony. I was disappointed that neither of the girls made an appearance and was sure that they had gone out for a few drinks. We retired to bed and before long; Emma was snoring softly beside me. I toyed with the idea of having a wank, but found myself slowly drifting off to sleep...

'Pssst,' I woke with a start, shocked out of my slumber. 'Shhhh,' came a soft giggle and a whisper directly into my ear, 'don't wake Emma!'

'Hayley?' I asked in the dark, 'how the fuck did you get in here?' I was still unable to see anything, I had no idea what the time was, but, thankfully, I could still hear Emma snoring beside me.

'You left your balcony door open; we're both here.' As she spoke I felt a hand sliding under the covers; my cock began to stiffen at the touch. 'We just came in for a goodnight kiss,' I heard Tina whisper in my ear now; I was really impressed by how quietly the two were moving around the room. My eyes were now adjusting to the dark and I could see the silhouettes of both women beside my bed. Tina was the one currently fondling my cock under the sheets and I was pretty sure by the outline of the girls that both were either naked or very close to being so.

Suddenly Tina leaned in close and locked her lips around my own, which quickly parted and allowed her tongue to enter; I hungrily met her with my own and kissed her passionately while she pulled me off. I groaned softly when I felt another hand on my cock and realised that Hayley was now also playing with me under the covers.

As quietly as I could manage I slid a hand out from under the covers and groped fondly in the dark for some flesh. Hayley took my hint as she gripped my hand and guided it between her legs. She was dripping wet and I easily slid three fingers inside of her fat, bald pussy, all the while continuing to kiss Tina passionately, hungrily sucking on her tongue and swapping saliva.

'You dirty fucker,' she whispered in my ear when she finally broke the kiss, before she took my ear in her mouth and licked and nibbled on my lobe, sending shivers up and down my spine. The girls swapped places and I reluctantly pulled my fingers from Hayley's pussy as she manoeuvred herself. The next thing I knew, she was hungrily sucking them, tasting her own juices, before she literally forced her tongue to the back of my throat, sharing her sweet flavours. I felt a finger running circles around the tip of my cock, rubbing my precum all around the head; another hand roughly fondled my balls.

'Tomorrow is our last full day,' Hayley gasped into my ear; 'are you going to say goodbye to us both properly before we leave?'

'What about my wife?' I gasped, nearing climax as I began now to finger Tina, feeling her hairy pussy sucking hungrily at two of my fingers; she was really grinding my hand and I felt her pussy juices dripping down my forearm; I couldn't believe that she was cumming on me.

'It's not bothered you so far,' Hayley gasped, fingering herself and rubbing her juice onto my lips and cheeks; 'meet us on the balcony in the evening and we'll sort it out.'

'Okay,' I gasped as the women expertly milked my cock, bringing me right to the point of orgasm.

'Shhh,' Hayley whispered, 'too much noise.' With that, my world suddenly went black and I could no longer breathe. I realised that Hayley was smothering me with her huge tits and I hungrily opened my mouth, taking as much of her globes as I could; they literally covered my face and gasping for breath, being smothered, drove me to explode under the covers as the two beautiful fatties squeezed my cock until it was empty.

'See you tomorrow,' Tina whispered as I watched her sucking my cum from her fingers. The two silhouettes crept silently back to the balcony and left me in bed, heart pounding, covered in my own cum, while my wife continued to snore softly beside me.

'Holy fuck...' I whispered to the dark as I felt myself drifting off, completely drained by the recent activities...

'Did you masturbate last night?' Emma asked me when she noticed me waking up the next morning

'Huh?' I replied, my mind foggy. The memories quickly came flooding back though and I realised that I had slept in my own debris, which still clung damply to my groin. 'Oh shit, no, I just fell asleep.'

'So you had a wet dream?' she asked me with an eyebrow raised.

'I guess...' I answered vaguely.

I was relieved when she began to chuckle, 'you dirty pervert,' she said as she rose from the bed. 'I'm going for a shower; you coming to join me?'

Well I might have been planning on cheating on her once again later that evening, but there was no way I was going to turn down an offer of sex from my own wife. Cock in hand I stood and followed her into the bathroom.

4

That evening I persuaded Emma to sit with me on the balcony for a few drinks and a game of cards; sure enough, Hayley and Tina came out onto their balcony a short while later. We began chatting with them; I couldn't take my eyes off of their tits. Hayley had squeezed herself into a low cut mini dress which showed off her more than ample bust and barely even reached her thighs, while Tina wore a really tight fitting maxi-dress, emphasising her curvaceous body.

'We go home in the morning,' Tina said.

'Oh that's a shame,' Emma replied, 'we're still here for another few days.'

'Will you have a drink with us on our last night?' Hayley asked, winking subtly at me as she did.

'Oh yeah, sure,' I replied.

'Yay!' Hayley exclaimed as she bounced up, her tits jiggling excitedly as she ran into the room and returned a few minutes later with two glasses of wine poured out. She handed Emma a glass first and then gave me mine, before returning to their room and coming back out with two empty glasses and the rest of the bottle for herself and Tina.

We waited for Hayley to pour two glasses before meeting them with a 'cheers' as we clinked our glasses together.

'Down in one,' Tina exclaimed playfully as we all tipped our glasses to our mouths. I easily swallowed the lot, not really liking wine, but finding this one quite sweet and refreshing.

'Ughh,' Emma shuddered as she placed her empty glass down on the table, 'no offense ladies, but that wine was a bit bitter for me.'

'Oh gosh Emma,' Tina replied, 'I'm not sure why, it's supposed to be quite sweet. Here,' she said as she picked up the bottle and proffered it in her direction, 'take another glass...'

It didn't take long for the effects to hit Emma, within 5 minutes she was slurring her speech and slumping in her seat. Both girls were being openly flirtatious with me in front of her; knowing that she was growing groggy. I had figured out quite early on that there was something in her drink and it was no surprise to me when she slurred something about sleep and stood woozily to her feet. She couldn't even manage it to the room; on the balcony there were a couple of loungers to lay on, she stumbled to the nearest one and collapsed down onto it; asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

'What did you put in her drink?' I asked, astounded by how quickly it had sent her to sleep.

'What does it even matter?' Tina asked, 'it's not going to kill her.

'Now,' Hayley said with a wicked grin, 'what are we going to do with you?'

'You certainly don't need your clothes,' Tina said as she beckoned me to undress. I took a glance at Emma. 'Forget about her, you made your choice long ago; you're ours now.' She didn't disguise the hunger in her eyes as she stared at my crotch. 'Now take off those clothes.'

I did as I was told, stripping off on my balcony; now the balconies weren't exactly hidden from view either, so anyone walking around the complex could probably see enough to know what was going on when I stood and stripped myself off. Within seconds I stood, fully nude in front of the chubby goddesses.

'That's better,' Tina said, 'now get over here.' I climbed over the partition to join the girls on their balcony. They stood wordlessly and walked back into their room; I dutifully followed.

Hayley grabbed me as soon as I entered and flung me against the wall, pressing herself up hard against me and passionately kissing me. Her tits were crushed up against me and my swollen cock pressed hard into her round stomach. Tina joined and both now pressed me up hard against the wall, crushing me with their bodies as we kissed each other, exchanging saliva and wrestling tongues as I felt their hands running up and down my naked body; my own hands were trapped and pinned against the wall.

The women broke the kiss and quickly stripped themselves naked; I basked in the fullness of their beauty, drinking in their large, curved bodies. But I was given only a moment before Tina forcefully grabbed my head and pulled me into her chest, smothering me with her tits.

'Is this what you wanted?'

'Yes!' I groaned, my voice muffled by her big floppy tits; I felt a similar pressure behind my head and found myself crushed now between two pairs of big fat tits.

'He fucking loves this,' I heard Tina speaking, 'dirty boy.' I was dimly aware that above me came the sound of kissing; my cock throbbed painfully as I realised the girls must be exchanging saliva and I wished I could see it. My head was spinning through lack of oxygen, but still there was no release of pressure.

Just as I was about to black out I felt the girls pull away. Tina roughly pushed me to the bed and commanded me to lay on my back. My cock throbbed obscenely and pointed straight up at the ceiling. Hayley looked at it hungrily. But instead of putting my cock in her mouth she was suddenly on the bed, her legs parting either side of my head, fingers spreading her lips. I looked up to see the deep pink of her parted pussy and knew what was about to come.

'You ready for this?' She asked as she peered down at me over her tits and swollen belly.

'Oh fuck yes.' I moaned, she pressed her belly down onto my face, smothering me once again; I trailed my tongue down her round stomach as she rubbed herself on my face, closer and closer to those parted pink lips. Then it was on my mouth, her pussy was wet and slick and she coated my face with her juices. I eagerly and willingly licked and sucked for all I was worth, savouring the taste of her sweet juice.

'Oh fuck, lick my pussy you fucking bastard,' I heard her moaning above me; I was in pure oblivion though, gasping for even the tiniest bit of oxygen whenever she shifted her weight above me, flapping and thrashing around on the bed under her weight. She ground herself to orgasm on my face, gushing cum into my mouth, up my nose, stinging my eyes. She used my nose to grind her clit, pushed her puckered arsehole on my tongue, abusing my face and verbally abusing me as she fucked me. I loved every single second of it; my cock throbbed and bobbed in the air, precum oozing from the tip.

Hayley removed her shaven pussy from my face eventually, but my disappointment was short lived; Tina quickly jumped on and wasted no time, her hairy cunt was sodden, probably from her own ministrations and within seconds she was gushing on my face as she attempted to suffocate me under her weight. Sweat was dripping from my body; I felt a tongue lapping it up from my chest, under my arms, on my stomach. Now my cock was enveloped by a warm, wet mouth as Hayley sucked me deep; it was quickly joined by Tina's as she performed a sixty-nine on me, spreading her weight across my chest, rubbing her fat pussy and puckered arsehole into my face. The girls' tongues met over my cock and they sucked and slurped up and down my shaft expertly; I was clearly not the first man they had shared, I loved the realisation that I was fucking two real sluts here; they knew exactly what to do.