Pleasure in Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers

I sucked her clit hard and fast, until I felt her juices pouring into my mouth. She shook as she stood there, and her legs began to buckle, and she had to sit down on the bed. She laid back and told me to come lay down next to her. I did as I was told, and she began playing with my pussy and tits, as she told me how much she liked owning me and using me. She fingered me, and pinched my nipples until I came all over her fingers. When she was sure I completely emptied all my cum into her mouth, she brought her fingers to my mouth, and we both sucked on her fingers. We licked and sucked every drop of my cum off her, and ending with a hot passionate kiss.

"You are such a hot whore, and I own you cunt." she whispered in my ear.

"Yes Terry."

Terry got up fixed herself, and knocked on the door. A guard came and let her out, and shut the door, locking me inside, alone once again. I drifted off to sleep with the thoughts of everything that had happened that day, and I couldn't wait to see what Terry had in store for me tomorrow.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers
12