Pleasure Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola49
Lola49
26 Followers

"No way!" We all said in sync and continued down the hallway with Yvonne leading the way.

The Next door was titled Body Worship.

Julie asked Nicole if she had experienced body worship before.

Nicole said no because she always played the Dom role. Body worship is a practice of physically reverencing a part of another person's body, and is usually done as a submissive performance in the context of BDSM. Typical kinds of body worship are muscle worship, foot worship, pussy worship, cock worship (or oral servitude), and ass worship. "Does anyone want to try it and we take notes later in the room about the experience?" I asked.

The girls walked away shaking their heads no.

The fourth sign read "Flogging Anyone?"

I thought that might be interesting and asked Nicole to explain what flogging is.

Nicole explanation was a scourge composed of a rigid handle with many thongs...a flogger is made especially for erotic punishment. It can be used to give sensations from a soft massage to a severe punishing thumping.

"Never mind that, I'm not into flogging someone ass tonight, I'm into waxing it." I said.

The Fifth door was the Wax Works, and I raised my hand and said "Taken."

Julie wanted to join me and before I could explain what waxing involved Nicole intervened. She told Julie she was not advanced enough to enter that room for painful pleasures depending on which side you choose. Pouring wax over a body is sensual but if you don't know what you are doing it can be a disaster and painful to the person you are using it on.

"So I suggest you choose another room." Nicole said.

Well there would be no better room to choose since I have such an expert with me, right Lola? Julie said, giving me a wink.

Rigght! I said.

As we continued to walk down the hallway the titles sounded more dangerous and we all agreed to pass. One Door was title Electrical Play. I could not imagine anyone in their right mind wanting someone to shock them for pleasure.

Another door read "Role Reversal Ladies Choice". The pictogram on the door showed a male figure on his back with his knees drawn up taking a submissive posture to a female figure on top of him.

"What the hell...how do you like that?" said Nicole, she tried to open the door but found it, locked.

I smiled and walked pass her, but she continued inquiring about the diagram as did Yvonne, so I explained.

"The Woman lowers herself on to the penis squatting until the back of her thighs rests on the back of his. She then uses her legs to move up and down or wiggle her hips from side to side."

"Hmmm that sounds very interesting and something I would go for. In other words the woman takes over and is in control of the dick." Yvonne stated.

"Yes that's one way of having fun but there are other variations of the play. Check it out for yourself and see." That would be my only advice on that subject.

"I think I'll do just that." said Yvonne.

Yvonne was the first one to enter the bar and lounge area. The lighting was dim in the cozy little lounge which looked like any run of the mill corner bar, except for the dancer poles at each end of the bar.

Nicole tried to be catty and asked Julie if the poles made her feel at home.

Julie said they didn't because she didn't even know what they were for, but since Nicole was such an expert on all subjects maybe she should demonstrate it for us instead.

The girls ordered a round of tequila shots to muster some more courage now that we had finally arrived at the main event. We did attract some attention from the people sitting at the bar and the few occupied tables.

And why wouldn't we.... four gorgeous nude woman wearing "catch me fuck" footwear in a place like this, we must have looked like lambs ready for the slaughter.

"Excuse me how do we get into the rooms?" Nicole asked the bartender, as she tried to assume leadership of our group.

"You need a passkey. Is this your first time here?" The bartender required.

"Yes." Nicole informed him.

"Who's your Top? Only Tops can hold keys here." He told her.

"I'm my own Top." Nicole told him.

The bartender handed her a black iron key to insert in the door to open the room.

I was also issued a key imbedded in wax for the Wax Work room.

Julie per her wish was a bottom and she was issued a black leather collar to identify her as a bottom. As a sub she had to be escorted by a Top at all times or risk becoming community property. I would act as her top since she wanted to see the wax works; I snapped a leash on her collar.

Yvonne was issued a key for the Reversal Role room. The man of her choice would be her bitch for the evening. I could picture the position, the woman riding a man's pole in the reverse role. I must add it to my list of things to do once back on the mainland.

Before the girls and I departed for the rooms of our choice to begin a night of pain for some and pleasure for others. We would take a tour of the stables. I of course was prepared for this. I slipped on the fishnet mini dress I packed in my purse; since no Dominatrix lets just any bottom eyeball her. Nicole complained because she didn't think ahead about fetish wear for the occasion.

I said, "Ha Ha."

In the stables were the holding cells with bottoms for the choosing, some like Julie were guests, the rest were employed by the resort. I picked a strapping man who looked to be in his thirties. I picked him because he looked me in the eyes as if daring me to pick him. I already had Julie but his action was too bold for a bottom.

The girls made their picks and informed the handlers of our selections and where they were to be delivered. I handed Julie's lease to the handler and asked him to deliver her also.

I was not allowed to bring my bag of treats from the room due to resort's policy regarding all equipment being used outside of guest's rooms needing to be approved. Therefore I had to use KI (Keep Issued) toys. Every communal room had a toy chest with a variety of devises for your pleasure.

I entered the wax room using the wax key the bartender gave me. The sub and Julie were laying face up blindfolded on wooden tables waiting for their master in one of the small glory holed cubicles that divided the room. I adjusted Julie's blindfold so she could watch. Then I pulled a candle from the candle holder watching it liquefy. I slowly trickled the melted wax on the man's chest, then his stomach, and finally his pubic hair. I planned to hold the hot wax closer to his body if he winced in pain. The closer you hold it to the body the hotter it's going to be on contact. My sub never made a sound. I must say, he took it like a man, as I poured trail, after trail of liquid fire over his body.

It was now time to torment my sub even more; the wax was just a teaser. Tonight, this sub would endure pain from his Dom. I walked over to the pleasure chest and removed a heavy flogger out of a draw. I ordered the sub to roll onto his stomach as I prepared the cat's 22 tails for his night of punishment.

I thought of the other girls and wondered if they were having as much fun as me. It had been awhile since Nicole and I had graced the BDSM community with our presence and the bad girl inside of me was prepared to take over and torture the flesh of this uppity sub.

Drizzling more hot wax over his back and buttocks had no effect on him. I held the candle closer and the plopping liquid got a reaction, his cheeks clinched for a second. As I poured a long stream from the small of his back to the nape of his neck he groaned. The sting of hot melted wax would seem mild once I flogged him. Which I would do after I gave Julies' body a generous serving of hot wax.

I spattered her from her nipples to pubes with wax, laying a good coating on the short curly hairs. She would remember the experience well back at her room picking out the wax later. She moaned and whimpered louder with each pour. The sound of her torment must have excited my male sub because he fidgeted again and again on the hard table.

After Julie was properly waxed; I flogged my male sub cruelly.

The heavy flogger thudded on his rump and shoulders until those areas were crimson and hot to the touch. I enjoyed myself for several hours tormenting my two pets with repeated waxing and peeling by the use of the flogger, or in Julie's case a light cat with a sting instead of thump. Finally I called for a handler and had the male sub returned the stable for currying. I snapped the leash on Julie and we adjourned to the bar for cocktails and waited for Nicole and Yvonne. With the pink horizon telling us sunrise was upon us we walked back to our rooms, all of us were tired but satisfied after our first full day on the Island.

Lola49
Lola49
26 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Island Castaways What happens to a group of people crashed on an Island.in Erotic Couplings
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
More Stories