Pleasure of the Tribes Ch. 01

Story Info
The ugly maid seduces her young master.
1.3k words
3.94
39.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers

Rani was our maid servant. She belonged to a tribe that lived in a slum near our house. Like other tribal people, she could be distinguished from her physical features. She was dark, had a pub nose and had oily skin. In short, she was ugly. The women from Rani's slum usually worked as domestic helps in houses of people like us. We were educated and had a higher social status.

But Rani was not married. She was about 21 years of age and looked younger than her age due to her thin physical structure. She was thin, had small breasts and bums and thick lips. Her skin was dry and even a blind guy would not have called her attractive.

Our family consisted of my grandparents and me. I was merely 18, and women used to excite me a lot. Rani was no exception. Especially because she used to do a lot of skin show unconsciously. Like I mentioned earlier, she was a tribal girl, and girls like her are usually very naïve. And so was she...or at least so I thought. The zip of her dress would almost always be open from the back showing off her bra; her top always raised a bit showing a bit of her floral underwear from over her pants; I found all this very cute; and arousing.

So one day, I decided to make a move. Rani was brooming my room bending over the broom such that her little bums protruded out at the back. As soon as I saw this I went ahead and spanked her, quite hard. Ouch, she exclaimed and turned around. I took her in my arms and kissed her lips, passionately. Her lips tasted salty. I went on kissing till she started reciprocating. I squeezed her bums now as she started kissing back. I closed the door of my room now and threw her on the bed. I looked at her face. She was smiling. I was intrigued.

"At last you did it. I had thought you would never move." I looked at her, surprised. I was the kind of person who likes to do things and have things the way he wants. Now when I sensed that she had wanted me to do things and was subtly luring me to it, I was shaken. I also felt a bit betrayed. Because I had always thought she was naïve. Maybe that's why I couldn't move further and opened the door and showed her out. While walking away, Rani gave me a strange look, a kind that said, "You are really difficult to understand."

A couple of months passed after that. Rani had stopped trying to seduce me now. We rarely talked now. I had assumed the role of the indifferent master. She was just a maid and rarely managed to get a look from me. All would have stayed this way had it not been for that one afternoon.

It was during the summer holidays of my college and the day had been extremely uneventful. The minutes dragged by as I played the same old game on my PC. I got bored and rose up. I got out of my room and started to climb the stairs for our terrace. Actually there was one spot on our terrace which got shady in the afternoon due to the strategic position of the wall near it. I had laid a mat there and usually sat there during afternoons. So I moved up with the same plan. When I reached the terrace, I was greeted by a strange sight. Lying there on the mat was Rani. She had taken her pants off and had her legs spread wide. Her dark hairy pussy was facing me and she was vigorously ravaging it with two fingers. She was also moaning very lightly.

Her eyes were open, but I wasn't sure if she saw me, because she went on with her masturbation as if I wasn't even there. It didn't take me long to get turned on. The view of her dark tribal pussy was certainly a treat. It was so unlike the rest of her body. The lips of her pussy were so thick and meaty. And the way her juices were greasing her fingers, got me very very aroused.

I stood there for a moment unsure as to what I should do. Then I knelt between her legs and stared at her pussy. I could smell her now. She smelt raw and musky. At this moment Rani stopped fingering and spread the lips of her pussy on my face. I bent over and did what was but natural. I pushed my tongue into her wet pussy. She squirmed. I moved my tongue round inside her, wetting her passage as much as I could. Then I moved my tongue out and licked her clitoris, which was hard and erect now. Rani moaned and pushed her pelvis on my face. I nibbled at her clitoris as I pushed her top over her head and took it off her body. She was naked now. Her dark skin was sweaty and glistening now. Rani's little breasts shivered as I went on licking her.

Now Rani took my hands in hers and pulled me up. I was shirtless and she touched my chest and then caressed my back. Now she moved her hands down and slid my pajama down. I wriggled out of it and came over her. She raised her legs up in the air and my hard on was now just over the entrance of her wet pussy. I entered her just as our lips met. She gasped as my huge erection slid into her. Then when I was completely inside her, her body eased and she wrapped her legs around my hips and started jerking her pelvis rhythmically to the movement of my body.

In a couple of minutes, we were fucking real fast. I banged into her, spreading waves through her body as I came, at last after twenty minutes of pumping hard. I fell over her body exhausted. Rani took my now- limping erection in her hand and rubbed it over her clitoris. I realized she had not come yet. I wanted her to cum; more like I wanted to make her cum. I moved my hands to her pussy and started rubbing over it. She moaned. After some moments of fondling around, I knew exactly what gave her the most amount of pleasure. I kept on doing it till she shrieked with pleasure.

Now she did the most amazing thing. She pulled my face down to her pussy and squirted her orgasmic juices on my face. I wasn't much, but the aggression with which she had pulled me had turned me on, again.

I tried to enter her but couldn't as I wasn't fully erect. Rani smiled and pulled me over her. She moved down on me and took my penis in her mouth. She licked me vigorously for some minutes and my hard on was now ready to go. We fucked again. This time it was for a far longer time, and by the time we were done, it was evening and the sun was about to set. Our bodies were soaked with sweat and I licked her pussy one last time before she wore her clothes and went away.

From that day onwards, Rani and I have fucked almost daily. We never use condoms, because she says she takes pills. Apparently she fucks a couple of other guys too, one is her tribal boyfriend and the other is her elder sister's husband. She has told me that I have the biggest penis of them all.

I don't mind as long as I get my share of the tribal pleasure every afternoon.

imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers