Pleasure-Pain Works!

Story Info
You tie her up and give her many orgasms.
19.4k words
4.74
71.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been talking BDSM for months, almost a year really. We met once for a short time for lunch and we were comfortable with meeting again. It happens that I have a conference in your city/town and they are sending me a day and a half ahead. You pick me up from the airport and we talk all the way to my hotel. You help me with my bags as I check in and go to my room. As I take a few minutes to hang up some clothes from my suitcase, I turn around and see you holding several lengths of rope that I had put in my suitcase. We smile at each other and can almost read each other's thoughts of wanting to use those ropes.

I walk over to you and give you a soft kiss and a gentle hug. You slip off my shirt, turn me around to unhook and slip off my bra. As it falls to the floor you gently pull my arms behind me, cross my wrists and I feel you winding and tying the rope securely around them. You ask how me how that feels. As I test and struggle to get loose, I can feel my excitement building with the knowledge that I can't get free. I respond with a soft, "Oh, God! This feels so good, I love it."

I wonder what you are thinking as I feel you running another rope lightly back and forth across my unbound breasts. You ask "Are you ready for more?"

"Yes, Please," I answer with my heart beating faster.

With quick hands you have multiple loops and knots, and my breasts are tightly bound. A soft moan escapes me as the feeling of being bound like this takes me to higher level of excitement. You lean close, kiss my neck and run your fingers across my breasts, gently squeezing my hard nipples. You step back and take a few moments to view your work. I squirm a bit under your gaze, testing my bonds.

You have me sit on the edge of the bed. I watch as you pick up a few things (room keys, pocketbook and a few items from the bathroom.) You pick up my shirt and slip it over my shoulders, buttoning it as much as you can so that I'm covered and the ropes are not showing. I ask where we are going and you answer "Not far, but where we can have more fun than in a hotel room."

Kissing me you put my long coat over my shoulders and trail your fingers over my breasts and nipples that are showing hard through the material of my shirt. You hold me close as we walk out to your car. Once in your car you open your glove compartment (which you have told me about in your cyber-stories when we first met online, which holds all kinds of things for just this purpose) and I see you pull out two clothespins and more rope. You reach down and bind my knees and ankles together. You shut my door and walk around to get in. As you do, I test my new bonds, finding myself bound securely. I look up as you enter the car and find you smiling and giving me a look that makes my heart skip. My eyes follow your hands as the move to pick up the clothespins and undo my shirt so that my breasts and hard nipples are exposed to your view.

You take a few minutes to once again stroke and tease my captive breasts, before putting a clothespin on each nipple. I gasp from the slight pain and the pleasure that shoots through me. You lean over to softly kiss me and ask if I'm doing okay. I say a breathless "Yes," as you start the car and head out on the highway. It seems like within a few minutes I'm not able to sit still with all of the sensations and I wiggle and test my bonds, as my mind is racing and trying to wonder what you have planned. As I glance over you still have that soft smile on your face and I can almost see you thinking of things to do.

In what seems a short time you're pulling into a driveway and into the garage that is attached to the house. You walk around to my side and open the door and swing my legs out. Your hands run across my breasts and gently take the clothespins off. As the feelings run through them, you lean down and tease them with your fingers, tongue and teeth. You have me moaning, wanting and my breasts are very sensitive to your touch. I can feel my panties have gotten very wet. You set aside the clothespins saying that you will give my nipples a rest for just a little while. You undo my ankle and knee ropes and help me to stand. My mind is racing, wondering if I have made a mistake in wanting to do this and you seem to sense my hesitation. You remind me of all the "safe" things we had planned and that I can ask you to stop anytime something is too much for me. I smile and say, "Thank you. I was needing your reassurance. I'm ready to explore with you." You reach into the glove compartment and pull out a strip of cloth and blindfold me, before leading me into the house and down some stairs, to a very warm and quiet room. I feel you slipping my coat and shirt off, your hands undoing my jeans, pulling down my panties, stripping me of everything but the ropes.

You undo the ropes holding my wrists and retie them in front of me. I feel you running rope lightly across my breasts and arms before you raise my arms up and attach my wrist bonds to something hanging from the ceiling. Soon there is the feel of something hard being run lightly up and down my thighs. Then soft rope replaces the hard object lightly teasing my thighs and down my legs and around my ankles. Then on one ankle I feel the brush of hard and soft as you bind the hard object to my ankles with many loops of the rope. You trail another rope on my thighs and down the other leg.nudging my legs wide apart. This draws my arms tighter as you tie my ankle to the other end of the rounded bar. I feel myself blushing and feeling very shy. It is quiet and I hear you moving around me. Again I feel soft rope on my skin, only this time you tease my breasts and stomach with it before moving down and lightly running it across my labia, making me want to close my legs around it, but your bar keeps me open for your teasing. You tightly run multiple loops around my waist, between my legs, against my pussy and ass, tying it securely.

Next I feel something hard again across my breasts and nipples, just before you again clamp them. You are quiet again. I can feel your eyes running over me and my bonds. I struggle, trying to see if I can get out. But you are good with your bondage.

It is quite a few minutes before I can hear you moving again. When you come closer I feel a hard, smooth object against my breasts. You tease them in slow circles all around them, back and forth across my stomach and down to my pussy. You have made sure that the rope wouldn't interfere with teasing me there. My whole body is aching with need and as you run the object across my pussy lips and clitoris, I arch in response, but am unable to move more than an inch or two. You tease my clitoris and in a minute I feel the close to climax. I whisper that I'm getting close to cumming. You increase your teasing and say, "Cum for me." I explode hard, my stomach muscles tightening. I can feel it from my breasts to my pussy, the feeling rolling over me. My wetness starts dripping down my thighs, and I moan out loud. Your movements slow but don't stop. I'm warm, wet and starting to sweat a little.

You slowly slip the object in your hand between my pussy lips lightly teasing in and out, slowly going deeper once in a while, then pulling it out and teasing my clit until you have most of it inside me. I want to close my legs around it and once again test your bonds, to no avail. You leave the object deep in my pussy and tell me to hold it there, not to let it fall. I squeeze my pussy muscles around it not wanting to lose it. I hear you removing your clothes slowly. I moan with the need to milk the object you have inside me, hoping you hurry back as my passion rises again. You move closer, your hard cock rubbing on my thigh, your hands toying with the clothespins and trace around my breasts. You touch gets rougher and it is hard for me to concentrate on holding the object tight inside. You remove the clothespins and pinch, tease, stroke and suck on my breasts and nipples causing a small orgasm to catch me by surprise. As my pussy clinches around the hard round object I can feel more wetness seeping out and the object beginning to slide.

As you gently stroke me I forget about holding the object tight and it slips to the floor. I moan with the loss of it. You kiss me and remove my blindfold. I can feel the strain in my arm and leg muscles as the sensations are no longer centered on my breasts and pussy. I find you have soft lights on and when I look at you, you are flushed, hard and smiling. You slowly release my bonds and hold me tight. I whisper, "Thank you. I've never cum like that before."

As you walk me up the stairs and into a bedroom, you tell me to kneel on the bed and hold my wrists behind my back. Once I am bound again, you slip the blindfold back on and help me to stand. You start playing with my nipples, making them aroused and hard, before clamping a different kind of clamp on one then the other. I gasp at the feel of the somewhat stronger pain. I feel a cold chain touch my skin. You take my arm and lead me across the room. You tell me that since I dropped your "toy" I need to be spanked, as you pull me down over your knees as you sit in a chair. My breasts brush against your legs as I do and tugs on the clamps and chain. You move slightly and I next feel your hand lightly stroking my ass. You spank me firmly several times with your hand, making my ass feel hot. Your hand caresses my hot flesh as your other hand spreads my thighs slightly and you slowly slide the dropped toy back inside me. I tighten my pussy muscles around it as you slide it in and out slowly. It is soon slippery from my wetness and you draw it out and run the tip of it up to my ass and circle it around, then back down again into my pussy until it is wet again. You continue back and forth like this until you have me moaning and squirming and you leave the toy deep inside me.

I get a firm spank on my ass from you to remind me to keep still. My breasts are aching whenever I move, because of the chain swinging back and forth. Feelings shooting back and forth between breasts and pussy are almost too much to take. But you stop your movements and soon I feel a cool oil on my hot ass, your hands gently rubbing and stroking. You take the toy and again start teasing back and forth for a few minutes then you are constantly teasing around my ass with it. I can feel you putting more oil on and it feels good hitting my hot skin. You begin to push the toy into my ass slowly working it in deeper. I can feel you hot and hard against me, my breasts are aching and the combined sensations running through me from nipples to ass are too much for me and I cum hard. I'm breathing hard and still trembling as you slip the toy out and help me stand up. You slip the blindfold off and lead me back to the bed.

You caress my breasts toying with the clamps and chain. You undo my bound wrists, only to bind them again in front of me, this time using more rope and also binding my elbows together. A gentle push on my back has me leaning on the bed with my bound elbows. In a short time I feel you spreading and tying my legs apart. I feel your stiff cock teasing my inner lips and clitoris, and your fingers start pressing slowly against my ass and sliding in just a bit. Soon your fingers and cock are moving deep inside both. I want to put my legs together so that I could move further back against you ,but can't. Which is an awesome feeling. I moan that I'm close to cumming as your other hand moves up to my nipples and gently pulls the clamps off of them. As the feelings once again race through me I feel your hot cum deep inside me and it pushes me over into another fantastic orgasm. You gently untie my bonds and we kiss until our hearts slow down .then it is to the bathroom for a hot shower together.

After a hot shower we wrap ourselves in warm robes. Taking my hand you lead me down to the kitchen. We are both hungry and within a few minutes you have a quick meal on the table. Before you sit down across from me, you lean down and kiss me deeply. Your fingers undo the tie on my robe and the robe falls open. I reach to pull it closed and your whisper "Leave it open for me." You sit down and start eating. I'm a bit slower to start, wondering how to move without showing anymore than I am. I relax as you start talking about different things and manage to eat most of my meal. Often I find your eyes traveling over me and I feel myself growing hot and excited. Once finished you say, " Come over here by me."

As I walk to you I pull the robe around me as a habit. You smile and shake your head as you reach out and open it again, this time slipping it all the way off of me. Taking the robe belt, you turn me around and draw my arms behind me, binding my wrists together. You run your fingers down my back and over my hips before turning me to face you again. Standing up you pull me close and kiss me until I begin to moan against your lips. Stepping back you stroke my breasts, gently squeezing them. I can feel my nipples harden and a sweet ache starts moving from my breasts to my pussy.

You slowly pushing me back up against the kitchen table, lift me up on it so that I'm sitting on just the edge. Your mouth and fingers tease my breasts and nipples, sucking on them and lightly biting them which has me moaning and so very wet. You sit and pull yourself closer between my thighs, and I feel your breath as your mouth closes on me. In no time I'm moaning my pleasure. You stand up you kiss me and I feel you slipping deep inside me. My muscles are contracting, massaging your cock as it rests inside. Slowly you move your hardness inside me, pushing deep before pulling almost all the way out and going deep once more over and over again. As you begin to move faster I wrap my legs around your hips to hold you tight. You rest your hands on my shoulders which adds to the force or your thrusting and makes your hard cock reach wonderfully deep inside.

As I begin to explode and my muscles are milking your cock you follow and explode shortly after. Holding yourself deep inside, we throb together with our release. As you gradually shrink inside me, your hands reach around and untie mine. We rest that way, I'm leaning against your hard body, until you shrink out of me.

We shower, and you say that we still have time before I have to get back to my hotel and my classes. Taking a soft length of rope you once again tie my wrists together in front of me. Using the dangling end you lead me down to the basement.

*****

Once we're in the basement, you immediately tell me to extend my arms out to you and put my hands together, which I do. You take a heavy rope and quickly and expertly tie my wrists together in such a way that the rope on each wrist is a little loose, there are a few inches between them, yet I can't possibly remove either hand. You attach a small caribiner to the rope between my wrists, then lift my arms over my head and hook the caribiner into another thick rope hanging from the ceiling. My eyes follow the rope and I see it go through a block and tackle setup hanging from a metal ring bolted into the ceiling then over to the wall where the end is wrapped around a chock. My arms are pulled up over my head, my elbows are bent, and I begin to feel more vulnerable. I like that feeling. That sensation of helplessness makes me warm all over, as I watch you picking among the various items on the floor and on a chair nearby.

You walk to one wall and throw a switch, and suddenly the room is very bright. There were hi-hat lights in the ceiling I hadn't noticed before, and they are pointed at me, lighting me up, making my nakedness brighter than before. I feel even more flushed, but you ask me - as you have before - if I'm okay, and I tell you, "Yes, I can't wait for you to touch me!" You smile, and I tingle with anticipation. Even though we've made love and had sex and played games numerous times, including most of the morning, I amaze myself at how ready I am for more. I figured out we actually have a few hours before the afternoon responsibilities, and I know you have some as well, so I'm not worried about missing anything, and put it out of my mind, focusing on your movements.

Next you pick up a padded blindfold - a thick, black, satin one that reminds me of old-fashioned glasses - very large - with ties, not the elastic kind, and you place it over my eyes, tying it snugly, but not too tightly, at the back of my head. It surprises me that it actually blocks out all the light - even around the edges. Suddenly I feel even more vulnerable. I can't see you! I don't know what you're doing! I hear your feet shuffling here and there, focusing more on my auditory senses, but the adjustment is slow and I can't figure out what you're doing.

I sense you near me just before I feel your fingers lightly on my cheek. You caress my cheek with your fingers and your hand, and I like the feeling. I tilt my head towards your hand a little, and you rub both sides of my face. Then you move your fingers to my lips, and you run one finger first across my upper lip, then back on the lower lip. You circle my mouth this way a few times, and my lips part to accommodate your finger. You slide two fingers into my mouth, and I close my lips on them to suck and lick them lightly in a sensual way, making them moist, communicating to you that I really like what you do to me. You keep your fingers running around my lips and in and out of my mouth a few times, then you stop. I wait for your touch on my lips again, but I don't feel it.

"What are you doing? What are you going to do?" I ask you.

"First, I'm going to tease you with lots of little tastes of pleasure and pain until you cum from my teasing," you reply.

"What?" I ask. Even though I feign lack of understanding, I do understand, and the anticipation in my mind starts to get me warm.

"Then I'm going to play with your body, tease you some more and make you cum again."

I can feel my body starting to react to the stimulus of your words. I love your teasing, including the words, and you do it well, but I'm always a little nervous about the pain thing, even though you've never really hurt me a lot, and when you do hurt me a little it's always been acceptable to me as sex play, so I'm not scared, just nervous.

"Then, I'm going to use you to masturbate just to cum myself, but you'll probably cum again!" I don't fully understand that last part,you're your talking about teasing and fucking and cumming has me very excited now, and I'm anxious to feel your hands on me. You stop talking, and I don't hear anything.

Then I feel your fingers very softly touch the slopes of my breasts, and I take a long, slow, deep breath as I begin to get into a relaxed state of being caressed. Your fingers almost tickle my breasts, gently and slowly moving down, not quite touching my nipples, then around them, then lower, to the underside of my breasts, where I know my skin is the whitest and most sensitive. My breasts are normally very sensitive, but since their undersides are typically less exposed they are even more sensitive there. I often rub there myself when I want to just feel good, or get a little erotic stimulation. But now you're doing it, and it's exciting as well as soothing.

Your hand move up around the sides of my breasts, and I can feel my nipples hardening. Along my ribs, towards my armpits, then across the top of my breasts again, and my nipples feel like rocks. Your fingers continue their caressing, and I close my eyes beneath the blindfold, almost cooing at the soft, sensual feeling of your fingers. Around and around my breasts your fingers dance slowly, gently, softly, each time circling my nipples but not touching them. I feel the skin around my nipples pucker under your touch, and my nipples feel hard - and hot. I can't help saying "Please touch my nipples, Sir!" I feel that my pussy is warm but it's open to the air, so it's not hot. I bring my legs closer together, and I can feel the moistness between my legs. It feels good, and it also excites me more. I want more and more of your touch, your caresses, I think I even want you to hurt me just a little - to make me even more excited, and to give me more solid contact with your body. I become more aware that I'm tied up with my arms overhead, and I can't touch you, or hold you.