Pleasure Poodle

Story Info
Enslaved Son.
6.4k words
3.97
37.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is erotic fiction meant for mature readers and should only be read by adults over the age of eighteen years old. Please do not use my stories without my permission.

Place: Fresno, California

Background: In California parents of the criminally indentured are given some choice in the matter of where their children will serve. It is only required that the individual or business purchasing the indentee's lease can pay the premiums set by the sentencing judge.

California is one of the few states where slaves are referred to as 'drudges'. But, as in most states, male slaves between the ages of 18 and 35 are commonly referred to as 'bucks'.

Situation: When Jason Therrier was younger, he caught his two younger twin brothers, when performing fellatio on each other in a '69' position. His brothers were terribly humiliated, and ever since Jason has taunted them as 'homo incest pervs'. He never told his parents though, as he liked using the threat of revelation to regularly tease and torment his brothers.

Now aged 24, Jason was arrested for selling cocaine to some 'friends of a friend', two of who were underage, and one who happened to be an undercover narcotic agent. The judge gave Jason the choice of eight years imprisonment, or four years and 10 months indentured service. Jason chose indenturement.

***

Robert Therrier gathered his three sons, Jason (24), Basil (20), and Armand (20). "Boys, its 2 PM now, and Mr. Stamford and the state agents are due here around 3 PM. I have to leave now, and as we discussed yesterday, I have given Basil authority to make a decision on whether or not to grant Jason's lease to Mr. Stamford. Remember, the chief provision I am requesting is that Jason not be placed in any hard or intense labor situation. Clerical, housekeeping, personal attendant, or customer service positions would all be acceptable to me and to Jason."

"Mr. Stamford did tell me it was quite a 'laid back' position and that there was no hard work involved whatsoever. But I am leaving it up to you, Basil, to get the details and make sure Mr. Stamford's position meets my requirements. If the position is as good as it sounds, then Jason will be leaving with Mr. Stamford once Basil signs the papers this afternoon."

"Jason, remember, this could be a perfect position for you, so make sure you do whatever Mr. Stamford and the slave authorities ask you to do."

Jason nodded, and his father continued, "As you know, there will probably be a request for a full body inspection. Just so you know what to expect."

Jason smiled sheepishly, "I know Dad. My lawyer already told me all about it. I think I can handle it."

Robert placed his hand on Jason's shoulder, "Son, I love you. If Basil finds an acceptable position for you while I'm away, the first thing I'm going to do when I get back next week is to come and visit you. Son, you'll get through this. We all will. Remember, Jason, to look at the bright side of things. Since you were arrested you have been drug free; that's three months so far! And maybe after your term of service you'll have more enthusiasm for graduate school."

Handsome Jason looked into the eyes of his father, gave him a nod and his winning smile, and clasped his shoulder, "Dad, thanks for being so cool about all of this. I'm sorry, again for everything. I just want you to be proud of me again, Dad." "I already am son. I already am." As Robert and Jason embraced, tears came to their eyes. When Robert left, Jason plopped himself into an easy chair. "This fucking sucks. Shit! How in the hell did I ever get into this?"

Armand began to comfort Jason, "I'm sorry too, bro, about all of this. But four years isn't too bad."

"Just shut the fuck up, will you? The only good thing about this is that at least for the next four years and 10 months I won't have to be around you two fairy-assed pervos! And if I have to strip for an inspection, I want you two homos out of the room! Don't you fucking dare lay your eyes on me if I have to get buff! It's bad enough what you two do with each other. Don't include me in your sicko behavior!"

It was a somewhat nastier retort than usual to Armand and Basil's regular attempts to reconcile with their older straight brother. Jason, not totally heartless, realized that he went too far. "Hey guys. I'm sorry. I'm all tense. You know? I didn't mean what I said. At least, not quite the way I said it."

Basil and Armand made eye contact with each other, smiled, and shook their heads at their older brother's homophobic obstinance. The two younger brothers could have used Jason's enslavement as an opportunity to taunt him in return for his years of insults, but they were too mature to engage in such childish comeuppance.

Promptly at the scheduled time, the door bell rang, and Basil invited into the house Mr. Charles Stamford, age 60, overweight, and dressed in a somewhat crumpled suit and tie; a muscular slave overseer, aged 33, with a wide neck collar bearing his name in bold letters, "Tony Poretta", dressed in gray slave fatigues and carrying a backpack; and two officials with the Fresno County Slave Authority, Joseph Hardboth and Craig Callahan, both in their mid-forties, and dressed in suits and ties.

When Basil introduced himself, Mr. Stamford acknowledged, "Right then, you are the son your father has designated to okay and authorize the sale." They shook hands as Basil confirmed that he was indeed the one chosen to okay the terms of the sale.

All three Therrier boys were impressed when Mr. Stamford introduced his head overseer slave as "Mr. Poretta", and declared, "Tony is a man who I love like my own son!"

Mr. Stamford looked at Jason and spoke to Tony, "So this is the muscle boy that interested you when you saw him online?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Stamford. And he's even better looking in person than the photos on the county website."

Mr. Stamford addressed Jason, "Your daddy tells me you work out every day to keep yourself in top shape."

Jason, somewhat nervous, answered that he did. Mr. Stamford responded, "Well that's what Tony is looking for, someone with lots of muscles."

Basil felt it best to question, "Pardon me, Mr. Stamford, but I thought that you understood that my dad did not want Jason in a labor intensive situation."

Mr. Stamford nodded, "That's right, Basil. There is no hard labor. In fact, Jason's only regular work duties are to keep the bucks' quarters clean, something that takes about three hours a day at most. And he also is charged with the upkeep of the bucks' flower garden. But other than continuing to work out and keep in shape, there is no real rigorous work, as such, whatsoever. I have 30 field bucks in my stable, like Tony here, and they are the boys who do all of the really hard labor out in the fields."

Basil explained, "I see, Mr. Stamford. I was just confused why you are looking for an indentee with muscles if he doesn't have to use those muscles."

Mr. Stamford answered as he walked up to Jason to get a better look, "He has to look good. Tony tells me that the majority of my bucks prefer their confidential services provider to be nicely muscled."

Basil and Armand looked at each other, confused. Basil was about to ask a question, but was detracted by what Mr. Stamford was doing to Jason. With one hand he held Jason's right shoulder, and with the other hand he was rigorously feeling and squeezing Jason's other arm up and down its length. His hand then felt up Jason's chest and abdomen through his shirt.

After a bit Mr. Stamford stopped, "Okay, muscle boy, you feel nice and firm, but now Tony and I would like to get a close-up look at all of those muscles your dad tells me you're so proud of, so would you please remove your clothing."

Jason knew it was coming. As he started unbuttoning his shirt he looked at his brothers, and they looked at each other, gave a nod, and started to exit the room. Mr. Stamford stopped them, "Where are you boys going?"

Armand answered, "My brother is shy, and he has asked us to leave the room when he is asked to strip."

Plainclothes officer Joseph Hardboth spoke, "I'm sorry. But not only is the presence of family members at an inspection a legal requirement, but it is the recommendation of the Fresno County Slave Authority that you videotape the inspection for your own protection. If later on the lessee has any complaints, you will then have full evidence that the drudge was examined undoctored."

Basil whispered to Armand, and Armand exited the room. When Armand returned with his father's video camera Jason was sitting on a chair removing his shoes and socks. Armand got the camera turned on and focused and started shooting Jason's undressing.

Jason stood up, down to just his white tee shirt and briefs. As he pulled his tee off Armand and Basil both had to swallow at their handsome older brother's rippled abdomen. He was sculpted quite impressively, but they never got more than fleeting glances at Jason's body. The homophobic Jason always kept his body covered so his brothers couldn't see too much of him. When Jason's shaved armpits came into view as he pulled off his tee, Armand and Basil looked fleetingly at each other. Both boys staunched an urge to smile.

As Jason peeled off his undies Armand was able to freely lick his lips under cover of the video camera through which he was viewing the action. He zoomed in on Jason's fleshy prick. The brothers noted that their older brother kept his pubic hairs trimmed. Jason kept his head down, and it could be seen that he was blushing. Once his undies were off, his hands flew to cover his unit.

Tony smiled, "It looked like you had a pretty nice wigglestick hanging between your legs, but I can't really be sure since you covered yourself up so quickly."

Mr. Stamford made light of a situation that was common with new drudges, "We can't do business with you if you aren't going to let us meet the 'master of ceremonies'."

Officer Craig Callahan joined in the lighthearted teasing and called out, "Come on boy, the gentlemen want to see your poodle."

Jason, on the verge of crying at his predicament, lowered his head and let his hands fall to his sides. Armand swallowed as he got a better look and shot of his older brother's weighty looking cock and balls through the camera's image finder.

Tony walked up to Jason and cupped his balls, then gently grasped Jason's cock, "Very nice." Tony gave Jason's corporal one little tug, and then let go of it. "Okay Jason, we need you to get your soldier standing at attention. Jack it up for us so we can see what you look like, commando style."

Jason looked quizzically at Tony. Tony answered, "We need to see how big your pretzel gets. Just want to make sure it's at least normal size."

Mr. Stamford explained, "Usually the bucks don't care how their confidential services provider is hung, but they like to see a fair sized pecker flopping around when you do your dance show for them on the weekends."

Armand and Basil were confused at what they had just heard. Mr. Stamford and Tony moved closer to Jason in order to help him manipulate his penis. Jason, red in the face and shoulders and sweating, couldn't move. When Mr. Stamford explained to Jason that he was being ordered to jerk himself off until he was erected, he still didn't move. So Tony offered encouragement, "Listen Jason. To me it seems very likely that Mr. Stamford will be Okaying your purchase very shortly. Right now we have no authority over you, but if you continue to balk when we ask you to do something, I promise you that once all the papers are signed I'm taking you over my knee right here in this room and giving you a welcoming paddling you won't soon forget. Now, if you don't want your two younger brothers to see you getting an over the knee paddling like a little kid, then I suggest that you start jacking that dick of yours!"

Jason was totally defeated, and as he pumped his dick into bigness he began to snivel. Tony encouraged him, "That's the way! Get it standing up against your belly! You can do it, tiger! Then once you're erect I want you standing tall and proud in full display mode."

As Jason, tears forming in his eyes, continued jacking, Officer Joseph Hardboth attempted to put the situation in some context for the younger Therrier brothers, who he noticed were both confused and concerned for their brother. "Remember, the issue of privacy is not an issue for drudges, the way it is for a free person. In fact, if Jason is approved for the position by Basil, then privacy becomes a total non-issue as far as Jason is concerned. Also, as an indentee, Jason won't be allowed relations with the opposite sex for his entire term of service, so the way you see him jacking himself off over there is pretty much how his baby maker is going to get exercised for the next four years and ten months. It's really no secret. It's what drudges do."

Probably from fear, Jason managed to get hard without too much effort. Tony then instructed him, "Now skin that dick back as far as it will go so Mr. Stamford can get a good look at his new muscle boy's dick tip and piss slit." Jason, still sniveling, complied. Tony seemed pleased, "That's the way. Now drop your arms to your sides and stand nice and tall, just like your dick, and thrust your chest and hips forward."

Tony and Mr. Stamford stood away from Jason so everyone in the room could see the complying muscled indentee, standing at attention. Tony encouraged Jason, "There you go! Stand nice and tall now so that your brothers can see you standing proud in full display mode, just like a real whip-trained slave! Be proud as you stand there straight and tall, with your dick fully skinned back so you have no secrets from free people." Jason's cock gently bobbed, with its big purple knobbed head and wide straight-boy piss slit.

Basil and Armand, seeing their brother fully erected and skinned, were almost breathless.

Mr. Stamford was pleased, "Well, there you go Tony. It looks good enough to me. He's got a fine young lad on him!"

Tony nodded approvingly, "I agree. It'll do just perfectly!"

Mr. Stamford smiled at the Therrier brothers, "We are very pleased with Jason. I think we're ready to take him. But before I sign the papers, there is just one thing; Tony and I would like to see what Jason looks like in his service harness."

Basil, even though he was somewhat unsure, nodded his head and gave a 'go ahead' gesture. Tony unzipped his backpack and took out a harness consisting of many wide banded straps. He went up to Jason and started putting it on. Jason watched himself getting harnessed with his mouth open and eyes moist with tears. And Basil and Armand watched their brother get harnessed with their mouths open as well, and their dick tips moist with precum.

The straps that went about Jason's body were of varying widths. The ones about his upper legs were 4 inches wide. The ones running across his chest were two inches wide. The ones that went about his lower waist were three inches wide. The straps were all interconnected with smaller straps. In the end, the harness made Jason look even more naked, more vulnerable.

When Tony stood back to admire the harnessed Jason, Jason began to cry out loud. "Basil, don't let them do this!" Tony was genuinely concerned and put his hand on Jason's shoulder, "Now, now, Jason. There's nothing to cry about, for heaven's sake. You look stunning in your harness!"

Mr. Stamford was impressed, "He sure does. We'll take him! I'm ready to sign!"

Jason cried out again, "Basil, Armand. Help me, guys. Get me out of this!"

Basil, not certain of what Jason's duties were, questioned Mr. Stamford, "So, Mr. Stamford, there's no hard labor?"

"None whatsoever! The upkeep of the bucks' quarters is his chief work, it only takes an hour or two a day, and he can do that at his own leisure. And all of the bucks enjoy working along with their 'CSP' in the flower garden. It's sort of a joint recreation and hobby kind of thing for them."

Basil continued, "But I don't understand. Why are you willing to pay all of this money for him if he doesn't have any work to do? What's the harness for?"

Tony was the first to comprehend Basil's confusion, "Mr. Stamford, I think I see Basil's confusion. He doesn't know what a CSP is."

Mr. Stamford smiled, "Oh! Well then, let me explain. CSP stands for 'confidential services provider'. It's industry standard these days to provide hard labor drudges with access to a confidential services provider. We're all adults here, so I'll be direct. Drudges in most states are not allowed sexual relations with the opposite sex, so a CSP provides such services for the hard labor drudges. The harness Jason is wearing attaches him to a service sling, and we'll be hanging Jason in the service sling every night after supper. And each evening from 6 to 10 PM the bucks have free access to Jason. Some will use his mouth, some his anus, some just like feeling the CSP up and playing with his body. The sling makes it easy for the bucks to have access to any part of Jason's body they desire."

Basil and Armand, wide-eyed and serious, moved closer together, as they listened to Mr. Stamford.

Mr. Stamford continued, "That is basically all he will be doing; just hanging in the sling for four hours each night helping my bucks satisfy their needs. It's a cushy position, because in the morning, when the drudges have to get up early and march out into the fields for a day of hard labor, Jason will remain at the bucks quarters, free to do his few work tasks at leisure. He'll have plenty of free time during the day to relax, read, and do whatever he chooses."

Jason, standing naked and harnessed, cried, "Basil, Armand, help me."

Mr. Stamford looked at Jason, and then at his brothers, "I think it would be a real mistake to squander this key opportunity for Jason simply because of Jason's ignorance of service culture. He's a handsome kid, so it makes sense to use his natural gifts. The fact of the matter is that drudges usually end up in either demanding labor situations or in personal service. There are not too many other easy options. The other non labor-intensive options, such as serving as a host for medical experimentation, front-line service in combat zones as an army slave, and so on, are options I believe your father does not want to consider."

Jason couldn't stand anymore, "Mr. Stamford, Mr. Poretta, I'm not a homo."

Tony was pleased, "All the better, as most of the bucks get an extra thrill knowing that their CSP is straight."

Jason's voice rose in desperation, "I don't want homos doing stuff to me!"

Mr. Stamford tried to reassure Jason, "There's no need for you to worry about that. I think most of my bucks are straight arrows. Only one or two of them are outright homos. Am I right on that, Tony?"

"Yes, Mr. Stamford. We have three who are homosexual: Cyril, Conrad, and Daniel."

Mr. Stamford smiled, "See, Jason, you'll be serving mainly straight boys like yourself."

Jason, crying and sobbing like a little kid, pleaded, "Help me, please, Basil. I can't stand this!"

Mr. Stamford was sympathetic, "I hear where you're coming from, young man, but since there isn't any difference in the way straight boys and homo boys fuck, or in the way they get sucked off, there's no real cause for alarm. You won't know whether it's a straight or a homo boy who's plugging away at your ass. Or whether the dick down your throat is gay or straight. Same way with everything else you'll be doing. We got a couple of bucks who get off on having their CSP drink their piss." Mr. Stamford turned to Tony, "How many pissers have we got?"

"Just two at the present, sir." Tony turned towards Jason, "At night, when they have to pee, they'll wake you up for urinal duty." Tony turned back to Mr. Stamford, "Harper used to get off on using the CSP for urinal duty, but his tastes have changed, and now he gets off more on giving his CSP a spanking rather than pissing on it before he fucks it."

12