Pleasure Times Two

Story Info
She's pleasured by boyfriend & his best friend.
1.1k words
3.51
43.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was by herself in her house. As she had stepped outside in the sunlight, her mind was occupied, not with something, but someone. She saw Nick coming up to her house. He was madly in love with her. He couldn't wait to take her in his arms and feel every inch of her creamy skin.

Nick smiled at Amy as he passionately, deeply kissed her super sweet, soft lips. Amy's hands were all over his back.

He broke the kiss and said to Amy, "Why don't we continue our little session at my place?"

Amy replied, "Sure, babe."

They got into his Phantom as they drove to his house. Everything about Nick turned Amy on. From his blonde hair to his sparkling blue eyes to his lean body, Amy can't get enough of him. Once they had arrived at his house, they continued to make out on his sofa.

His hands were massaging all over Amy's body as he slowly began taking off her clothes. His lips moved down to her neck and throat as he unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt. Her breasts were covered with white lace. Nick lowered both straps of her bra, revealing them. He softly kneaded her breasts with his hands. He loved the feel of her body against hers. They got up from the sofa and went straight to his bedroom.

Once they got to the bedroom, Nick laid Amy down on the bed and began suckling on her breasts. He loved the feel of her soft skin and body underneath his hands. Amy then began taking off Nick's shirt and pants while he was still touching her body. Amy was running her hands all over his body as his mouth moved lower to her belly button. She sighed with pleasure at the feel of his mouth on her. His fingers moved lower to the waistband of her panties. He noticed a wet spot.

He sinfully smiled as he said, "Amy, you feel so soft and wet down there. I can't wait to taste you."

Nick then took off her panties and started fingering her pussy. Amy felt herself getting wetter. He replaced his finger with his tongue and lips down there, tasting her wetness. As Nick was tasting her, she began stroking his blond hair. She was enjoying the sensation when she then felt a mouth on her neck. Nick had his hands on her hips but the other pair of hands were going up and down her body. Amy wondered who else's hands and mouth other than Nick's was on her body.

She then opened her eyes to find AJ laying beside her, stroking her body. Nick then moved up to Amy's lips and kissed them. He told her of AJ missed her, how he missed her womanly scent, her soft-as-silk skin, and her divine body. He then took off his shirt, revealing his hot, lean body to her. Amy reached her hand out to touch him. He loved it when Amy touched him. It was his turn to pleasure her. Nick moved himself to the nightstand and watch AJ pleasing Amy. His fingers made a soft trace around her mouth while touching her body. He placed his mouth on her neck before moving lower to her breasts. He suckled the nipples until they were nice and hard against his tongue. Amy let out several moans before positioning AJ on his back. Amy briefly watched Nick touch himself, getting turned on by seeing them.

Once AJ was on his back, Amy gently pulled off his sweatpants and softly began licking his cock. She heard him moaned her name as she licked and sucked him. His hands reached down to her head and began running his fingers through her deep auburn hair. Nick then wet his fingers with his mouth and began rubbing her clit and pussy. Amy lifted her head and let out a moan as she felt Nick's fingers rubbing her pussy till it was nice and wet. Her clit was already throbbing from being touched. AJ then pulled her close, kissing her sweet, soft lips. Amy then turned to touched Nick's body before pulling down his underwear and softly sucking his cock. As she sucked, Nick moaned at feel of her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, baby girl." Nick moaned as he ran his hands through her body.

AJ positioned himself behind Amy and started licking up and down her back. While AJ was licking her, his hands were fondling her breasts. Nick on the other hand laid himself down on the bed. He wanted Amy on top of him.

"Would you like to give Nick a ride?" AJ whispered, smiling sinfully.

Amy smiled back at AJ and then at Nick as she got on top of him. She felt Nick's cock inside her. She started rocking her hips against his body. She was riding his body all while feeling Nick and AJ's hands roaming all over her body.

"Ride me baby. Oh baby oh yes." Nick said to her with a sinful smile.

As Amy was riding Nick, AJ was behind her, rubbing her clit with his fingers. She moaned and groaned as she rode Nick a little harder. She continued riding him, urging her to come with him.

"Come with me." Nick said.

Then, she had reached to a powerful orgasm and felt his man milk spill inside her. She leaned in to give him a passionate kiss before AJ was to have his turn. AJ positioned himself so he can taste Amy's love nectar. Amy moaned as her pussy was being licked and sucked. His tongue lightly flickered against her pussy lips. She slowly moved her hips up and down as AJ's hands held on to her hips. He got up and licked his lips before kissing hers.

His lips kissed every spot of her body. He then pulled Amy up to him with her body close to his. He wrapped his tattooed arms around Amy's waist as he entered her. She let out a loud, sexual moan. Nick was beside her, kissing her neck. Amy wrapped her legs around his waist. He was going in and out of her while kissing her neck and shoulders. He could feel her as they had reached climax. Once they called out each other's names in pure pleasure, their orgasm reached fever pitch. Then, AJ cradled her face and deeply kissed her lips as he and Nick cradled her in their arms. The threesome Amy had with Nick and AJ was so incredible. It was being great being pleasured by a man, but much better with two men pleasing her was even better.

THE END