Pleasure to Meet You

Story Info
A chance encounter in real life...for the first time.
2.1k words
4.1
9.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who would have thought I'd be here, looking at the door and scared to actually walk inside. Before I go further I best give you a bit of background information on what led me to my potential Master's house. It all started a few months back in one of the very busy rooms where most people go to talk about everyday life, meet new people, and occasionally connect online in a more...intimate way. This was where I met Him. His words sang to me in a mesh of other conversations and called me to the surface. Normally I would just sit back and observe but this time, I felt the urge to connect. Our first conversation was brief and held my attention as if He were truly there and talking to only me. When He left, I felt disappointed as the ache filled me with a need to continue on.

Nights would pass as the urge grew until finally He and I spoke...alone. The quiet conversation was slow at first, my mind blank as the shyness poured out through what I wrote. When it was done He gave me an assignment, something simple but caused my obedient side to do it to the best of my ability and then some. Picking out clothes was never my strong suit but when He told me the type He wished for me to buy I went out and got them without a second thought. It was like my mind was on auto pilot half the time where I would do anything for Him it seemed.

That night He had me send photos of the clothes and then of me in them. Did I mention I have never sent photos of myself to someone for intimate purposes? I did it without a fight or without an excuse. I thought there was something drastically wrong with me until He asked me to call Him on the phone. When I called and He said "hello kitten" my body reacted as the heat rose and my cheeks burned. I didn't know why He had this hold on me but He did. I never felt like this with anyone before. When He told me about how He wanted to undress me and run his hands over my naked flesh I shivered and took a deep breath. I think He could tell what was happening to me. He asked me more intimate questions, particularly about my shaven pussy and my ample breasts. I complied with straight up answers, each time feeling my body throb in reaction to His moans and praises of "Good girl." And "you are so very obedient pet."

But, I am delving into too much history. The point is, I am here with strict instructions to come to His place and meet Him. If anyone knew they would probably tell me it was a trap of some sort but I didn't care, all cautionary actions were dismissed. I placed my hand on the door before knocking quietly, shaking out of anticipation and excitement that was in full bloom. As I waited for someone to come to the door I ran fingers along my black bubble jacket, hands lifting up to run along my light brown locks with blonde highlights as it draped along my back. When the door opened I jumped slightly and smiled, seeing Him open the door for me.

He was everything I imagined and saw, the gentleman persona emanating off of Him. Slowly I took His hand and stepped inside, looking around at the wide open space with a roomy feeling within. "So how was the drive dear?" He spoke with that same politeness and upon answering Him He began to help me slip my jacket off and just let it fall to the ground. I moved to pick it up but was stopped quickly, His hands placed on my shoulders to keep me from bending. "First things first pet. Turn around." Was He serious? Already I had to turn? I nodded however and did as He asked, turning slowly around to let Him admire what I had on. Adorned to my body was a black cotton skirt, a thin pale blue blouse, black stockings with garters, and nothing else. As I turned His fingers traced over my stomach, staying close to watch each curve and movement my body made.

Once I was done He led me up the stairs with a hand around my waist and the other in one hand, walking with me as if I was truly the delicate flower He always spoke about when describing me. He led me into one of the darkened rooms, making sure to move at a pace that was slow and careful. He slowly leaned against me and brushed his lips against my neck as He whispered, "Stay....here." I nodded obediently as He moved away, leaving me there in the room. That was when, He shut the door. I took a deep breath as no light entered the room now, making me feel as though I was all alone and locked in here. I didn't hear Him lock it though right? I grew scared but before I could say anything or move that was when I felt Him. I felt his arms come around me like a protective shield, breathing along my back as hands ran up and down along my stomach and chest, massaging my breasts through the thin blouse. Nipples hardened within seconds as my body reacted to his groping and fondling.

I don't know what brought this on so quickly but I didn't care. I rode the feeling, the pure primal energy in the room as He pulled the blouse open, the buttons popping off the piece of clothing. "Enjoy this pet...let your mind go." I swear I whispered something but even I don't remember it. I pressed my back into Him with hunger and need showing, my own hands moved behind me to grip his waist, pulling on his shirt to dig my nails into his flesh. I was moaning incredibly loud as He pinched and twisted my nipples, pulling on them roughly, more so then any guy I was with had done before. I think I whimpered between my moans because He roughly slapped my tits and growled against my neck, biting down as He said, "You're whimpering...don't you like it rough pet." The animalistic nature I always knew He possessed was coming out and without a second thought I ground my ass into his hips, whispering, "Yes....I do Sir."

After saying this I felt his thick cock harden between us, his hands roaming down further to pull up my skirt and rub his palm roughly against my crouch. He must have been please with how wet I was for He said, "Good kitten....give in to your desires. Feel me against you." I nodded and grind back and forth, ass against his hips while my throbbing pussy pressed against his hand more. I whimpered not from pain now but of need. Slowly I turned to face Him, brushing my lips along his neck as I grind my slicking pussy against his hips, my skirt riding up more between us. I moaned as I let go but was suddenly pushed away and held there, feeling his eyes on me in the darkness. "What do you want kitten?" He said it with a slight growl to the last words, making me shudder even more.

"I...want your cock Sir. I want...to service you and pleasure you." With a pleasing chuckle He pulled me closer to Him, his hands roaming down my body as He undid my skirt and pulled it away, tossing it and my ripped blouse now away from us. He continued to back up until I saw his silhouette sit down onto the bed in the room. Pushing me onto my knees between his legs I knew what He wanted, and didn't hesitate. I began to unbuckle his belt and pull the zipping to his jeans down, hearing a sigh of relief as his cock was giving room it seemed.

I reached into his jeans to find his cock bare, nothing else covering it. My pussy was throbbing even more as I felt how thick and long He was. Was He really going to fuck me with this? It was so big. Would it hurt to feel Him ram it in me? I began to hesitate which made Him forcefully push my head down onto his cock, making me open my mouth quickly to take Him in. I began to suck like the kitten slut I was, hands roaming along his legs after pulling his jeans down fully. Nails dug into Him as my palms rubbed against his balls, the moans and tensing of muscles driving me to continue on. I sucked as hard as I could, hearing the popping of his cock leaving my mouth ring through my ears. I looked up at Him in the darkness and imagined what He looked like as I felt a push on my head, Him hitting the back of my throat forcing me to stop breathing and gag a bit.

He did this a few more times before He got up with warning and lifted me up onto the bed. He tossed me slightly then moved away, flicking on a light near the bed. For a few moments I couldn't see, the light in the room blinding and making me cover my eyes a bit. I don't think the sudden brightness bothered Him for I suddenly felt two of his fingers pushed up inside of me, probing and pushing against my walls to stretch me out. "You're so fucking tight....you're going to be such a fun kitten slut." As He said that I swallowed in the midst of moaning, hips bucking up to meet his fingers as He added a third while He thumb now rubbed against my clit. Hands gripped the sheets on either side of my, back arching as my body reacted.

I shuddered and felt my body tighten, his fingers doing their job of stretching me and hitting all those sensitive areas as well. "Mmmmm fuckkkkk." I began to pant a bit as my body was aching to climax. With his fingers suddenly pulled out I began to whimper and squirm, the lust showing in my bright blue eyes. "Please....don't stop." I think I was getting to Him because He grinned before He climbed up onto the bed and ran the head of his thick cock along my swollen lips. He continued to tease me until finally He said, "Tell me what you want." I shook my head, unsure how to say it but when He pulled away I spoke up. "Please....stick...your cock inside of me. Please ram your cock deep inside of me and take me Sir...please."

It felt like eternity as I watched Him, eyes scanning his face for a hint of when He'd ram himself up into me. Without warning I felt Him enter inside of me, shivers running up my spine as my body shuddered, my walls clenching around Him. I moaned out with each thrust, not afraid of how loud I was as He began to pick up the pace of fucking my pussy. I rolled my hips up to meet his as He rammed into me, his breathing quickening as was mine. My stomach tightened as I felt that urge come on again. I whimpered slightly and said between my moans, "May...I...please cum...Sir."

"Not yet kitten...hold it." He then flipped me onto all fours and continued to thrust into me, the primal side showing even more as she bent over me a bit and pulled on my hair with one hand while the either grabbed my tits and dug his nails in. I whimpered and bit my lip, trying to suppress the screaming I ached to let out, knowing if I did it would be all over. I tried to speak but couldn't, my breathing erratic with how hard his cock was hitting up into me.

"Cum for me kitten..." He grunted and began to cum up inside my cunt and as He did it triggered something inside of me. I screamed out and began to climax, coming all along his cock as my walls clenched around Him, our juices mixing together as He shot his load up inside me. I screamed and shuddered as my breathing came out ragged and fast. Slowly He pulled me up onto the bed more and laid me down, spooning me from behind with Him still up inside of me.

My breathing began to return to normal all the while my body relaxed gently against Him. I purred gently and snuggled against his warm body, feeling Him calm down now too. With his hand running through my hair I shut my eyes and began to slowly rest. With a soft whisper He said, "Shh...rest my pet...tomorrow your training will begin...." I thought that was just a taste of what would truly happen to me, boy was I wrong...