Plight of a Paladin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rorick continued to kiss her wrapping his lips around her loving tongue as he wrapped his arms around her and thrusted into her again and again. He loved the feel of her legs wrapped around him as her cunt seemed to be getting tighter and tighter with each and every thrust of his hips. The lucid sounds of sex filled the comfortable room for an even longer period this time as the couple fucked each other into abandon, the bed creaked its protests with each desperate movement of the warrior, and Dealva clutched the sheets in her red hands moaning loudly. It was surprising to the demon she had had countless men but this one was very good in bed, it was a shame he was paladin and would have to be fucked to death, otherwise she may keep him as a personal pet.

The succubus smiled kissing the man once more before clutching him tighter in the grip of her legs and rolling so that she was on top of his muscled form. "It's my turn young knight; prepare to enjoy the best death a mortal man can hope for." She giggled as she placed her deadly nailed hands onto his chest and began her motions slowly, riding his long cock slowly at first. Rorick didn't really understand what she was saying; he was already too far gone, enwrapped in her sexual aura.

The thick globes of Dealva's ass jiggled furiously as she increased her speed atop the paladin's manhood. Her smiled grew even more mischievous as his eyes glazed over and his legs flexed underneath her red gyrating form. The sounds of moaning died out as he reached up grabbing her tits and playing with her nipples, the pleasure was so intense he couldn't even speak. Even when the warrior thought it would be impossible for her to fuck even faster atop his hips she did, the sounds of clapping thighs increasing in its tempo as she brought him even closer to orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!" The warrior yelled clutching her hips and slamming her tight warm pussy down onto his cock over and over again. Dealva clutched her tits as she began to feel the intense pleasure that only a succubus knows when absorbing the life force of a mortal man through his own sexual organs. A soft light enveloped the sweaty couple atop the moist sheet covered bed that creaked even louder as Dealva bobbed her red hips even faster atop his cock.

"Cum for me Sir Knight, shoot your juices deep inside this demonic cunt!" She yelled screaming in pleasure at destroying the holy knight with the intense power of sex that a succubus knows best. Rorick flexed his whole body screaming out as that feeling built into his balls and forced itself up into his shaft the force of their fucking had finally brought him to orgasm and he shot the biggest load he'd ever possessed deep into her cunt. As he came so did Dealva, pinching her nipples tightly her legs stiffened as he pussy clutched down on his cock in its orgasm. The light slowly died out and the knight stopped moving as the succubus removed herself from the smiling corpse.

"Thanks for the good time lover." She whispered kissing his cheek that was quickly turning cold. Dealva waved a red hand at the window removing the glass barrier and leapt out into the night flying away ready to terrorize more men of the village now that their protection was gone.

12