Plugged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nurse blushed deeply as she complied. I saw she was extensively tattooed with Celtic and pagan symbols around her belly and hips, and on her completely shaven pubic area. I noticed also a small, round black object between her buttocks and realised her anus was plugged. The doctor appeared satisfied, having felt and inspected closely, and sent the nurse away.

"I am sorry Ms, Jenkins. I feel I must check on these things. I sincerely hope you were not put out by that little interlude."

"Not at all," I assured Dr. Baxter, "but isn't it rather embarrassing for your nurse?"

"Well, yes, but she is naturally self-conscious and blushes so easily. I trust you will not suffer any inhibitions about your behaviour during the examination. I make it a rule that all our clients should avoid physical contact. The exam is quite intimate and she will be standing close up to you. Sometimes your hand might accidentally brush against her buttocks or her breast, or even under her skirt. In fact Nurse Schloppfarth is has been trained at a special clinic in Freiburg, Germany, and cope with such attentions. She is utterly docile and will be attentive to all your needs and wishes. So please do not feel any concern about what takes place during your exam."

She leaned closer and placed a hand on my knee.

"You must realise that these exams are necessarily .... hands on. I can assure you that Nurse Schloppfarth enjoys the intimacy and whatever goes with it. She always cleans up thoroughly after each client, and wears a freshly laundered uniform for the next appointment. Please do not worry if it gets soiled during the course of your exam. As you now know, she changes her panties as well. She cannot avoid secretion of a little moisture getting into the crotch, but it would not be proper if she soiled them with any of her bodily waste. So I insist she wears an anal plug at all times during her work."

After a few moments the nurse returned, looking shame-faced and clutching a soggy pair of white cotton panties as well as a little polythene bag with what was obviously a brand new pair.

The doctor examined the soiled pair minutely, prodding and sniffing as she did.

"Ah yes, the treatment of Mr. Carnforth for his hyper-priapism seems to have caused quite a reaction in you. You really creamed into these, they're absolutely sodden with your juice."

I expect he reached under your skirt and touch you while he spattered his semen all over your apron. Is that when you flooded them?"

The nurse blushed again and nodded, too embarrassed to speak.

"When, there is nothing wrong with that. You must not mind if the person you are treating gets a little excited and touches you through your uniform, or even underneath. That is why it is so important for your attire to be absolutely clean when you see each new client, even if it becomes soiled during the treatment"

I was not sure if I understood Dr. Baxter's meaning, and was hoping I would not embarrass myself and cause offence to either the doctor or the young nurse. But before I had a chance to reflect further, she ordered the nurse to lead me to the treatment room.

As soon as we left the consultation room, Ulricke became more relaxed. At first I felt rather uncertain in the company of the young nurse in her pristine uniform, but she gently offered her arm to my hand and walked close at my side, our hips touching in fact.

"You call me Ulricke when we are together, or I don't mind if you simply call me nurse. Most of Dr. Baxter's clients are rather conservative, so she always addresses them formally. May I call you Margaret?"

"Margaret is fine, but I prefer to address you as Nurse."

We entered a large room, with white tiled floor and walls, furnished with a wardrobe and several cabinets which no doubt contained all manner of medical equipment. In one corner was a shower and in another a toilet. In the centre was a large and intricately constructed examining table. It had several hinges and levers, presumably to adjust the position of the examinee. I noticed at each side was an arrangement that looked like it could be repositioned to provide stirrups or other restraint. The table was positioned in a shallow recess in the floor, with a channel and a drain hole, presumably

"I hope you don't mind but I have to ask you to undress and hang your clothes in the wardrobe. There is no screen so would you like me to leave the room?

I said I was quite happy for her to remain while I disrobed. In fact would not have minded undressing completely, but a perverse idea came to me, and I decided to display myself before her in my nice underwear. We made small talk as I undressed and I felt no embarrassment about stripping in front of her, and as I did I gave her each item of clothing to hang up. I felt almost more exposed in my see-through bra and panty set than had I been completely nude, and I felt the first arousal as I slowly removed my underskirt, and then unfastened my stockings and rolled them down. If I was excited by this display of mine, I thought Ulricke was looking slightly flushed as well as she stared at my barely covered crotch.

"What lovely undies you have, Margaret. Wow, you look so good in them, I'm glad you decided to keep them on for now. I hope you don't mind if I tell you how sexy they are."

"Oh, I'm glad you like them, Nurse. I was a bit worried about wearing them today in case they seemed a bit revealing I think you can see my pussy through the material."

"Ah yes, I see you shaved shaved yours as well. I think a lady looks so nice when her pussy is shaved. But t later on the exam gets a bit messy and I'm sure you won't want to spoil your nice panties. That's why Dr. Baxter asked me to bring a pair of plain cotton ones for you. If you like you can keep your own on your panties to begin with, but maybe you like to change into these ones now."

I stripped slowly, giving the nurse an opportunity to see me naked. I undid my bra and turned to face her to give her a good view of my breasts, and then slowly pushed down and removed my panties, brazenly displaying my shaven mound. I handed my underwear to Ulricke, knowing that she would notice the dampness in the crotch. I felt brazen and wicked to take pleasure in exposing my body to the young nurse, at the same time telling myself it was all part of a professional examination.

"I was worried about an accident on the way, so I plugged my anus using a tampon. Shall I remove that?"

"That was a good precaution. I think it's best if I take it out. Then you put the other panties on."

Ulrike opened a draw and took a pair of latex surgical gloves and pulled them on, snapping them at her wrists and working them smooth. I bent over in front of her, enjoying my perverted exhibitionism, parting my legs and holding my ankles. Ulricke came behind knelt close enough for me to feel the material of her uniform against my skin. With some ceremony, she felt for the string and tugged gently, then gradually more firmly until it moved against the resistance. Slowly she eased it out and I was able see between my legs how much it had swelled with fluid from my rectum, and was thickly coated in my brown stool. To my surprise she pressed it onto her lap, immediately making a few streaks on her previously spotless apron. I tied to clench up, but the removal of the object caused my sphincter to close rather slowly, and I could not suppress a wet and noisy escape of the gas which had built up. I saw that some spurts of wet excrement had splattered on the nurse's apron, adding to the soiling. She seemed unperturbed at having to perform such a dirty job, and even when I broke wind she did not flinch at all.

That task complete, she bade me stand and I pulled on the white cotton ones she had given me to wear. "It doesn't matter if they get soiled. I hope you won't feel embarrassed if you mess in them."

They were similar to the ones I normally wear at home, though slightly more elastic so they hugged my buttocks and pubic area closely. I made a point of adjusting them and making sure they were snug, even running my hands over myself to accentuate the display.

She asked me if I realised the exam would be rather intimate, and since she would be doing tests on my bowels things would get a bit messy. I said did not mind at all, and even confessed that I quite enjoyed getting dirty.

The first examinations were just to retake my temperature (orally), my pulse and blood pressure. Ulricke beckoned me to sit on the table, and she stood very close as she took my pulse. I could smell the trace of lavender soap she had used earlier, as well as the typical scent of her freshly laundered uniform and starched apron. As she stood against me I felt the slight stiffness of the material, especially the apron, contrasting with the softness of her underneath. I could not resist running my hand over her apron, and realised that on the inside it was plasticised and smooth, presumably to prevent her dress becoming wet and dirty.

"You look nice in your uniform," I ventured. "It fits you so well, and I like it that you put it on freshly laundered and starched. But I'm sorry about getting your apron dirty."

"That's OK. Yes, Dr. Baxter says a fresh uniform is most becoming on a nurse. Of course, my uniform doesn't always stay clean, that's why I change for every exam, at least the apron. But it doesn't matter about it getting dirty, you musn't feel ashamed about that."

I was not quite sure I understood, so I probed further.

"Why did she make a point about your panties being clean, Nurse?" The nurse blushed and lowered her eyes. She said she sometimes gets aroused when examining a client. Especially a young man, but an attractive lady also. "I cannot help getting wet, and creaming my panties. I hoped you don't mind that. Sometimes they ..... they put their hand up my skirt and touch me through my panties .... I don't mind if they do it, but I feel ashamed when I cum. Dr. Baxter says I shouldn't be embarrassed, but she insists I change my panties after each exam."

I told the nurse I was glad she told me, and that the doctor was quite right. I imagined putting my hand up her skirt and rubbing her crotch through the cotton of her panties and feeling the wetness seep through, or even fingering her clitoris and vagina. She took my forearm to measure my blood pressure she placed it between her own and her rib-cage, and I could feel the swell of her bosom underneath, clearly unrestrained by a bra. She wound the bag around my elbow, in traditional style and pumped the bulb to sufficient pressure. She took some time over the measurement, as if concerned the reading might be incorrect. In the end she seemed satisfied and released the pressure, but kept the contact with my arm for a few more seconds. I wondered what would happen if I squeezed her breast. Feeling unsure, however, I simply let my hand rest against her tunic.

While she performed these tasks I felt a movement. "Oh, nurse! I'm so sorry, I'm sure I pooped a little into your panties just now, I must have soiled them." This happened several times, but Ulricke was extremely sympathetic and said just to relax.

"Doctor Baxter told me I must take a urine and stool specimen from you, did you know?" I confirmed I had to be prepared for that. "Yes, I didn't void this morning and I'm feeling rather full. Also in my bladder."

"OK, we can do that now. I should mention your vital measurements are all on the high side, though not unduly so. They are often higher in a when taken here in the clinic."

I stood up and found that the cotton was sticking to my bum where some stool had emerged. Ulricke carefully pulled down at the sides and front, allowing her hand to slip inside and accidentally stroke my mound and lips.

"Can you hold your stool for a few moments, Margaret, while I take these right off and fetch the receptacles?"

I said I thought I could hold it in, and Ulricke continued to pull my panties down until I could step out of them. I felt a mixture of shame and excitement when I saw the mess I had made. There was a thick layer of dark poop, which had been squashed into the material, and I was sure they would never look completely clean again, even after washing. She smiled at seeing how filthy they were, and I wondered if she had a secret panty-soiling fetish.

"Goodness, Margaret, you have got these into a lovely state. It's a good job you didn't wear your nice ones, they'd be ruined!"

She fetched a beaker and asked if I was ready to provide a urine specimen.

"I'm sorry to ask, but I have to watch you urinate into the beaker. I know it is rather humiliating but I have seen it many times in this job. Please don't be embarrassed."

I assured her that I did not mind in the least if she watches while I piss into the beaker, and I turned toward her, thrust out my pelvis and spread my legs in a rather lewd manner.

"Can you see OK like this, or shall I open up a bit more?"

She seemed more than happy at my display and held the beaker under my pee-hole. I relaxed my pelvic muscles to let loose a strong stream of pee which almost filled the quarter-pint beaker.

"Oh, Nurse, I don't think I can stop and it will soon be overflowing. It's so embarrassing!"

"You don't have to stop, just let it all out onto the floor. That's fine, just let it all out .... Yes, like that, Margaret."

As I stood there I felt incredibly naughty to be urinating directly on the floor, even though the recess was designed for such things. It was like when I peed in the shower on my own or in front of Lauren, but now I was doing it in front of a professionally trained nurse, and with her approval. After the last dribbles had ceased, Ulricke gently wiped me dry with a towel, working the softness in between my legs and dabbing my pussy lips.

"I realise it is very degrading to give the stool sample while someone watches, but I have to ask you to do it while I supervise."

"Yes, it will be most humiliating for me to have someone watch while I defecate into the bowl, I'd be terribly embarrassed. But I suppose it is necessary. I'm sure I'll feel terribly humiliated doing it in front of you."

"But you mustn't feel ashamed or embarrassed. Everbody has to empty their bowels, it's a normal act, and I often have to watch or assist a bowel movement. It is what I am trained to do."

Ulricke knelt behind me as I relaxed by bowels. In no time I felt a large mass force its way through and dilate my anal hole.

"Aaaagghhhh .....Uuuuurrrrgggggghhhhhh ....." I began to strain and grunt as it was met by the resistance of my sphincter. "I feel it is coming out, but it is so big, it is hurting a bit."

Ulricke told me not to strain, just relax, and she began to massage my lower abdomen with her latex covered hand. She was very close and I felt her body through her uniform as she pressed gently against my back. With her other hand she worked at my anus and eased one finger just inside, and then a second, not fully penetrating but entering as far as my ring enough to relieve the tightness.

"Aaaahhhh ... that's nice ...... yes, I can feel it opening up now ..... it's about coming out ...."

Once my ring was opened, a large piece of my stool emerged smoothly. But before it was out I felt Ulricke's apron push up against me.

"Now pinch it off, Margaret."

I was a bit surprised by obeyed anyway. She pressed her apron against my rear hole and told me to hold the rest in, for later. To my amazement Ulricke had held the stool on her apron and was now transferring it to a bowl. Her already soiled apron would now be totally plastered in my excrement.

"Don't worry about my apron, it was already soiled. I've been doing these dirty examinations for some time and I am quite used to this. But I had better wipe it so the bits do not fall on the floor."

When I stood up and looked round I saw that her apron was so daubed in my excrement, she looked as if she had been in the front line of a mud-fight. But she simply took some paper towels and wiped off the excess, smearing the remainder onto the cloth of her apron. She then took a damp cloth and wiped all around my bum hole, between my buttocks and legs, and them dried me off with a soft towel as before.

Doctor will be here soon to fit your butt-plug, and you will need to be completely relaxed. But at the moment I expect you feeling a bit stressed so you might like me to give you a relaxing massage first."

"Yes, Nurse, I'd like that. You have a very gentle manner and I am sure you give a lovely massage. Shall I put the panties back on?"

"You don't need to wear any panties of course. Just relax ..... relax completely."

She helped me lie face down onto the plastic covered exam table and gently parted my legs to make a V. Any tenseness I might have felt was quickly dispelled as she softly stroked the backs of my legs, running her hands slowly up from my feet all the way to the top, over my buttocks, and back and shoulders as her sensitive hands removed all the tension. After a few minutes Ulricke helped me turn over onto my back and she resumed the gentle stroking of my legs, each movement smooth and unhurried. I felt something penetrate my anus and realised she had inserted the rectal thermometer.

"Just a confirmatory check on your temperature"

She parted my legs wider and began to work the inside of my thighs, and her hands again continued their travel around my pelvis, circling round over my abdomen and back down the other side. She pressed gently but firmly into my lower abdomen, fingering my belly-button as she did so. The rhythm was making me moist as she worked both hands at the same time, on either side, but not touching my pubic area. The then turned her attention to my breasts and teased my hardening nipples. With the other hand she now probed the contours of my mound and the delicate folds and crevices underneath. With slow, languid movements she stroked and gently kneaded my sex. I began to stir and gyrate my hips, spreading my legs wider still as the secretions of my own vagina started dribble out. Wisely, she removed the thermometer.

Ulricke now stood very close and I saw she was swaying and gyrating her hips causing the hem of her skirt ride up. Her face was flushed and she was breathing more heavily. I could see her panties, and a damp patch, which had appeared. I softly ran my fingers up her leg, from her knee and under the skirt of her uniform to feel the warm wetness at the crotch. For several minutes as she massaged my mound and stroked the wet slippery furrow between my lips, I stroked her through her panties until she gave a shudder and a torrent of juice gushed from her opening and flooded through the material. I put my hand inside her panties to obtain access to the deliciously warm wetness pouring from her and pushed my fingers inside. She had surprise in store for me because she has her outer lips pierced and rings were affixed. I could not resist the temptation to caress her labia, and as I pulled gently at the rigs her lips came right open, like a flower suddenly coming into bloom. The effect on Ulrike was immediate, and I thought her legs were about to buckle, but she steadied herself my leaning against the table. Her vagina was wet and hot and oozing juice which I could smell had a strong tangy scent, more fruity than mine. I twisted my middle finger round her clitoris, which seemed to throb with the movement. I wanted to bury my whole hand in there in her cunt. I felt my arousal grow and was starting to grind and buck my hips when she suddenly slipped her hand inside and pushed a finger to the door of my vaginal opening. On reflex I opened, inviting her fingers to explore the depths of my cunt and to frig my clitoris.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Nurse, ..... I'm going to cum. Fuck me with your hand! Shove it right in!! I'm cumming, I'm cumming all over my nurse's hand ....... Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! ...... AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! ...... I'M CUMMMMINGGGGG!!!!! .......AAAAAGGGGHHHH!! ..... aaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhh! .... aaaagghhh ..."