Plum

Story Info
What would she do for such a plum job?
2.5k words
3.88
49.3k
7
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If this tale should cause erection
Of cock or pearly clit
Feel free to give direction
or just a "Nicely writ!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't need a babysitter." Lissy, already sitting up straight, sat even straighter and crossed her legs.

"Hm."

"While I do work well with someone in a supervisory position, it's not necessary for that person to be around for me to do the job for which I'm hired. I've done quite well for myself, but considering how the industry is being absorbed by large companies, it's just smart to be aligned with one of those large companies while the opportunities are still available."

"The last person we hired turned out to be more of a follower, and while we aren't hiring for upper management, we do need someone who isn't going to be led around by her co-workers and forget who's signing the paychecks."

"Understandable. The 'dead fish' mentality is way too prevalent in the younger generation."

"Dead fish?"

"Dead fish do nothing but go with the flow. The only thing they're good for is telling you which way the current is running on the surface." A small, almost imperceptible shrug told how she really felt about the work ethic of most people out there. Followers and slackers. She guessed she was getting older; being responsible about her own personal affairs raised her expectations of everyone else. Older not old.

"Well, Ms. Cole, your attitude is certainly refreshing. We're obviously pleased with your experience; enough so that we've called you back for this meeting. Your background and credit check came back fine.

We do have one problem, though."

"Is something missing? I have my driver's license and Social Security card handy if you need to copy them again."

"No, Ms. Cole, I'm afraid it's a bit more serious than that."

He looked way too serious for this to be something minor. Shaun shifted, watching her blue eyes unfocus a bit. He could see her turn inward, searching for the problem. Her lips parted just a bit, revealing nice, if not perfect, teeth.

He liked her looks; she wasn't that Barbie Doll that all the women seemed to be aspiring to. Her hair was short, like her. Bleached blonde, but she pulled it off. Nice make-up. Classy, neutral, not whorish. She had a face you wanted to stare at; it more than made up for the less than perfect body. Well, she was perfect by his standards. Built small, she still had a nice set of tits, a tiny waist and a fleshy ass. He hated those pointy-assed girls. The bent over, and you could put your eye out with their bony backsides. Heavy thighs, small ankles. She smelled good. Perfumey, but not marinating in it. Something nice, floral, expensive smelling.

Lissy racked her brain, trying to think of what could be wrong. All of her paperwork was in order, her resume looked good, she had the experience they wanted, more actually, and the work ethic and attitude to get the job done. Trying to stay calm, she hoped the anxiety she suddenly felt didn't show on her face. Her stomach felt like it was full of battery acid and she half expected to see a heart-shaped outline bulging out of her chest with her heart beating so hard. Her armpits prickled.

She wanted this job so badly. She'd been self-employed for years and done quite well but so many companies were moving to consolidate. They wanted the security of a big company doing their work. One invoice a month. One person to call if something went wrong or if there was a question. Never mind the exposure she'd get and the prestige. They offered her a bit more than she was making now; that in itself was not enough, but a company car, insurance paid, gas card, benefits, expense account, paid vacation... and a lot more.

So what was the problem? All this zipped through her mind in a second; just long enough for Shaun Wade to take a breath, shuffle through her papers, and begin again. He slid a paper toward her.

"Your drug test, Ms. Cole, it came back positive. Positive for marijuana."

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit. All that went through Lissy's mind was the last night at the beach house her friend Jonah's aunt let them use. Sitting out back late that evening, the waves crashing and a bonfire crackling, a group of 20-somethings had stopped by. Making friends over booze and bonfires is easy, so when one of them lit a joint and passed it around, they'd all partaken. She'd declined at first, but as the night wore on and she got drunker, good judgment went out the window. It only took a few tokes to get her really buzzing. The rest of the night flashed through her mind and she hoped she wasn't blushing as furiously as she felt she was.

Worried about it the next morning, knowing she was up for this job, she'd been assured that it would be out of her system in no time. Apparently 'no time' was a little too long.

"Mr. Wade, I... I don't normally smoke that stuff. It was just something that happened the weekend before you called my back for my testing. Please believe me; I'll take another drug test. I'll even do a hair test so you can see it's not long-term use." The words tumbled out of her mouth, her composure barely maintained.

"That might be something we'd consider if you were already an employee with a proven track record. We have been known to drug test and offer counseling to worthy employees who test positive. That's not the case here."

"Mr. Wade, please. You have to understand. I only did it because I was with friends. We were all at the beach, it was late, we were having a few drinks." Her voice pitched upward with desperation and she felt a bead of sweat start at the middle of her back and make its way down."

"So you were just following your friends?"

"Yes, yes, I... just... it was a bunch of us, we were using this really awesome beach house. It wasn't even our stuff. These kids came by when they saw the bonfire on the beach and they had it with them." Not realizing the corner he was painting her into, she continued on.

"I was with my boyfriend and all my friends were with theirs and we were drinking and just relaxing." Flashes on the rest of the night played in her head; she prayed they didn't show on her face.

They did. Shaun Wade knew something was up. Something she wasn't telling him. He saw the hooded look in her eyes, saw her body language change. He wanted to hire her. He really didn't care about the drug test so much. He should, but he knew way too many people who lived responsible lives and still occasionally indulged. He didn't, but his girlfriend did. She said it made her horny. He knew it did because she was damned near insatiable when she got stoned. The last few times, he'd had to take a Viagra just so he could fuck her for hours and shut her up. And she didn't care what he did to her.

Then it dawned on him. She'd gotten high and horny and her boyfriend banged her into the bed and she was sitting in his office thinking about it! It must have been good for those lustful memories to override her anxiety at losing a plum job over a minor indiscretion.

"I'm sorry, but this is going to be a deal-breaker. We've already invested our time and money and I just don't see how I can justify a second drug test. Our auditing department will want to know why, and I can't tell them you just slipped up."

"Please, I want this job. I'll pay for the test myself. You'd hire me in a heartbeat if it wasn't for this. You said yourself I'm perfect for the job. I've been responsible through all the years I've worked for myself, knowing that anything I did was solely on my shoulders. It was a one-time thing... my friends..."

"Ms. Cole, one of the reasons you made it to the top of the pile was that attitude we talked about. We don't want, as you so colorfully put it, a 'dead fish'. Followers do not do well in this company; they do their job, get their paycheck on Friday, and drive away to their mediocre lives. I can't help but feel there's something you're not telling me about all of this."

"No, nothing, just stupid peer pressure. I know that sounds contradictory." It did. She knew it did. She also knew she couldn't tell him the real reason she'd gotten high that night. Sure, it was opportunistic, but she took advantage of the opportunity for a reason. It wasn't just the small of her back that was hot and damp anymore. Crossing her legs to try to lessen the heavy pressure between her thighs only succeeded in rubbing her panties tighter against her and stiffening her nipples.

"Now Lissy, may I call you Lissy?" Without waiting for her answer, he went on, "I know what you're not telling me. I see it in your eyes, I sense it in your body language. I smell it on you."

"Mr. Wade, I-"

"Lissy, don't lie to me. We both know why you did what you did. We're adults here. We both want the same thing; for you to work here. That's not going to happen without you being completely honest with me."

"Mr. Wade, I'm not really sure what you want me to say." She thought she did, but not being sure how far he would take it, she wanted to hold her cards as close to her chest for as long as she could. There was no way she was going to just volunteer what she thought he wanted.

She knew why she'd gotten high that night. It had been a one-time thing. Her best friend, Brit, loved to get high. She loved nothing more than to get high, fuck her boyfriend Jason, and come back with tales of sexual Nirvana for Lissy to blush over. Lissy was a bit uptight. She liked sex, enjoyed it a lot, but was pretty much for the straight and narrow. Not being much of a drinker because of the inevitable hangover, her love life was a bit faded. Sometimes she wanted those things Brit bragged about. She wanted to take Randy up on the offers of experiences she'd never forget. She wanted him to be able to touch her and light her body on fire and make her beg for him to do things to her.

She wanted to not be so inhibited, to ask him to fuck her. Ask him to eat her pussy, pinch her nipples, lick her ass. He wanted to do those things; he would come up behind her all the time while she was doing dishes or cooking or reading the local grocery flyer and tell her. He'd fondle her body, kiss her neck, put his hands down her pants, all the while whispering to her how he loved to taste her. He'd reach up under her shirt and unhook her bra, bend her over the island or sofa back and massage her shoulders and back while rubbing against her ass. She could feel his hard cock through their clothes thrusting against her.

She just couldn't.

He would never force himself on her, be rough or domineering.

She wished he would.

"Ms. Cole? Are things better on that side of the galaxy?"

Reaching out for sanity, she said, "Forgive me; I know how this looks and I'm trying to find the best way to reconcile what happened with the other 99% of my life. I don't know what else to say other than it was a momentary lapse of judgment." Feeling cornered, frustrated that her golden opportunity was slipping through her fingers, she decided to fight back. "I understand how this looks. I'd like to think my honest explanation about what happened and my resume, experience, and drive would be enough to overcome it."

"But you're not being honest with me. Otherwise, they would."

"I am! Certainly I am. I told you what happened that night. I've offered to pay for a second test myself. I've offered to do a more stringent test just to prove it's not long term. I don't know how much more honest I can be, Mr. Wade."

"Lissy, I don't want you to be honest about what you did. I want you to be honest about why you did what you did."

The pounding in her ears threatened to overwhelm her. She knew what he wanted her to say. He wasn't going to let her off the hook. She wanted this job. How bad? This bad. Taking a deep breath, she let the first words her brain formed fall from her lips.

"I wanted to be fucked."

"And?"

"I... I don't know what else you want to know." I do know what you want to know. You want to know how I wanted Randy to ream me with his cock.

"There has to be more to it than that, Lissy. You got high, made that decision knowing you were looking to move up, just for sex? Come on." He passed his tongue lazily over his bottom lip and rubbed his crotch. His voice dropped conspiratorially. "You can tell me."

"There's not much more to it. Just that my friend said sex was much better when you're high. I made a bad decision. I can't change it. That's it. It's not a habit." It was, so help her, so much better. It was incredible. She hoped her nonchalant explanation would satisfy him since her pleading hadn't. She'd noticed the tongue and the package adjustment.

Shaun watched her, his cock twitching. Her eyes belied her words, as did the flush that crept up her neck. He imagined her bent over his desk, panties (if she wore them) around one ankle, skirt bunched around her waist as he plowed her from behind. His large hands kneading her round ass. Slapping a cheek, watching it ripple under his hand, a pink handprint rising. Her tight pucker. He was hard. He shifted in his chair, trying to give his hard-on a little more room.

For all her nonchalant attitude, she was burning inside. Her pussy was soaking wet just thinking about that night.

Shaun really wanted to hire her. He was going to. She was perfect for the position- pun intended- because after he got her working for the company, providing quality product, he was going to get what he knew was some quality ass. He'd tell her she'd need to take another drug test to have on file and lose the dirty one. Well, he'd claim he lost it. He'd keep it; you never knew when that sort of thing would come in handy.

"Tell me, Lissy, whether the sex that night was worth losing this job opportunity." Tenting his fingers he leaned toward her, fucked her with his eyes, letting her know exactly what he wanted. "I want to hear all about it. I'm a detail oriented guy, so don't be stingy. I'm also discreet, so don't worry; your dirty little secret is safe with me. Then we'll figure out how badly you want to work here."

Taking a deep breath, she began.