Plumbed During Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnice66
notnice66
334 Followers

'Please, Monica,' I begged. 'Put your dick in me!' She chuckled and twirled her finger. It had been several months since I'd had a lover and, after the last half hour of sexual tension, I craved fulfilment. 'I need it bad!' I gasped.

'OK, slut, you can have my big fat black dick,' she replied. 'Reach back here and bring it to your little fuck hole.' I felt for the cock and grasped its cool length near the base. I wondered if Monica expected me to put it against my anus and, for a moment, half-considered it. But its girth was intimidating and I really wanted it in my puss. In a second I had it nestling between my labia and, telling me to get ready, Monica took hold of my hips and pressed forward. God it felt good sliding in me. Sure it was large, and it spread me wide, but I was ready for it and needed it. I let out a long moan as Monica drove it in, paused and then drove it in some more. Even when I felt her harness pressing against my upturned buttocks, and knew she'd bottomed out, I continued to moan. It was so big in me and so deep. I had never been so deeply penetrated. Just thinking about it made me clench involuntarily.

'All right then,' said Monica a little breathlessly. 'I can see that you like my big cock. Let's see if you like to be fucked hard!' With that she pulled slowly back and then slammed back in, all her weight pressing forward against me.

'Oooff!' I gasped as the hard invader thudded deep inside me and I was squashed into the arm of the couch. She chuckled then withdrew and slammed into me again, again driving the air out of my lungs.

Then she stood upright and grabbed my bra strap like a horse's reins, pulling it tight and flattening my breasts. 'OK sissy boy, give me a good ride,' she said and started jagging the dildo into me in short steady strokes while yanking the bra strap. The dildo felt good sliding in me and I squirmed a little to make the angle better. There was a sharp crack as Monica spanked me. I gasped in shock and she smacked me hard again. 'Come on, queer,' she cajoled. 'Fuck back at me!' I bucked back at her and she jerked on the reins and smacked my flank. 'Harder!' she demanded, and I bucked again, feeling the dildo plunge deliciously deep again. 'That's the way,' she cooed. 'Now give me a proper ride!' And away we went. I have never had sex like that. I was panting and sweating like a real horse. Every jerk on my bra strap and stinging smack on my buttock sent a tingling jolt straight to my rigid clit which was being ground into the rough fabric of the couch. And all the time that huge invader relentlessly probing the depths of my cunt. For long seconds I hung on the edge of orgasm and then went crashing over, collapsing forward and convulsing. Monica rode me down and then lay on top of me, her sweat mingling with mine as we panted in unison.

After a few moments I felt her kissing my back and neck. Her hands undid my bra and slid around to cup and gently massage my breasts. I started to tell her how wonderful it had been but she shushed me and continued nibbling, kissing and stroking. I relaxed and gave myself up to it, still coming down from that amazing orgasm. Now her mouth started on my ear lobe and her hands began to tease my nipples. I gasped and arched back, feeling her small warm breasts press against my sweaty back. 'Clare,' she whispered into my ear, using my name for the first time, no mockery. 'You have such a beautiful bottom,' she said gently and kissed me again. 'I really do want to fuck you there,' she said, her tone only gentle and caring now. I guess I got all tense because she kissed my neck and shoulders several times and lightly worked my breasts. 'I'll take it real easy, I promise,' she whispered again. 'And if you tell me to stop, I will.'

Although I'd had anal sex before it hadn't been for nearly three years. My boyfriend at the time had a preference for doing it that way and over the course of several months it had gotten to the stage that he would enter me with only a moment's preparation, coating his penis with gel and sliding it in past my ring. But that had been some time ago and after lots of practise. And he only had an average sized cock.

Monica sensed my reluctance and whispered that she'd go slow and wouldn't do anything I didn't want her to. She told me it would feel really good and, sensing me weakening, kissed my neck and tweaked my hardening nipples. I told her OK, we could do it and she pressed her body against me in thanks. She stood up, the long tube joining us sliding out of my pussy and dropping wetly against her thigh. We both giggled and I started to shift on the arm of the couch, getting ready for her. But she told me she wanted to do it face to face and, picking up the gel, asked me to follow her into the bedroom. I followed the perfect figure walking before me, the splendid bottom swaying sensuously. In the bedroom we embraced and, for the first time, kissed. It was breathtaking. Her lips were so soft and hot, her mouth sweet and passionate. Her hand went to my breast and as she kneaded I held her beautiful bottom, aware of the long sticky cock pressed between us. When we broke apart she told me what a great kisser I was. We kissed again, more urgently, then she gently pushed me back on the bed, my legs apart and still on the floor. She knelt between my legs and I lifted them over her shoulders so that my backside was raised and exposed. She told me how red and swollen my puss was and how some of my juices had dribbled down to my bummy. She ran a finger down and circled my anus, making me squirm, then pushed it deep inside. It felt good and I moaned appreciatively. She finger fucked me for a while, using my own juices and telling me how sexy it was. I was getting hot and started bucking back at her.

'Are you ready to be fucked?' she asked.

'Mmmmm, yes,' I replied dreamily.

'Are you ready to be arse fucked?' she said more loudly, squirming her finger deep inside me.

'God, yes!' I gasped.

'Are you ready to be arse fucked by a BIG BLACK COCK?' she demanded, jamming her finger in as deep as it would go and making me arch and moan.

'Ohh God, fuck me now,' I replied as eager now for that dick in my butt as I had been earlier for it in my puss. As I writhed impatiently, my legs still hooked over her shoulders, Monica applied generous amounts of lubricant to the crack between my buttocks and then to her dildo. Without a pause she lifted the glistening knob into place and leaned forward so that it was snug against my pucker. We looked at each other and I gave a little nod. At first my butt held firm then, as she increased the pressure and I bore back tentatively, the fat hard rod made its way in. Although the invasion was massive, it didn't hurt like I'd expected. Even so, I thought that maybe my pelvis was shifting out of place as that thick ram rod forged a path through my anus and into my rectum. I moaned and shifted my hips, but it was OK and I was managing to take it. Monica could see that it was alright because she kept up the pressure, and that large black dildo slid deeper and deeper.

After a moment it became too much and I put a hand up, flattening one of her small breasts with its pebble hard nipple. She stopped and then leaned down till our lips met. We kissed long and deep and, feeling me relax again, she inched the cock deeper as our tongues duelled. By the time she bottomed out I was sucking desperately on her tongue. She gave me a moment then began to rotate her hips in a screwing motion, moving that fat latex prick in circles that churned up my guts. Her pubic bone was pressing against my clit and as she screwed her hips she mashed the straining bud. It was almost too intense to bear and I started to push back at her, urging her to fuck me. Which she did, working that cock slowly and steadily in long deep thrusts punctuated by more deep screwing mashing swirls. When I came it was almost a surprise. I hadn't thought I could have an orgasm from anal sex and it came on with a suddenness that left me whimpering and clutching at Monica. She kissed me hard then, with a hard glint in her eyes, resumed her steady fucking.

I had never been so thoroughly fucked – in any hole. Monica was relentless, pausing only a couple of times to add more lubricant. By the time I'd been through three orgasms, we were both shining with sweat and were both panting. But still she ground and thrust and screwed and bucked. Finally I could see that the pressure of the harness over her mons was having an effect. Her thrusting became a bit erratic and she was panting harder. Her eyes lost their focus and she bit her lower lip. I didn't think I could take much more. My insides were churning and felt all mashed up. I had an increasing urge to defecate and each trust of that black rubber monster was making me whimper. Desperately I pushed back at her, trying to drive that cock back onto her clit.

Monica knew what I was trying to do. She just smiled and gave me a few jagging thrusts to put me back in my place, then continued with her steady fucking. I pleaded with her to stop, but she just smiled coldly. Then I went for her nipples. They'd been hard ever since we started, little pebbles half the size of mine jutting perkily out of those small taut breasts. I reached up and grabbed one in each hand, pinching them. Monica tried to shrug me off, then tried to prise my fingers away. But I held on desperately, even squeezing tighter and making her cry out. She jagged the dildo hard into my guts but couldn't dislodge me. Then with a half-shriek half-grunt she was cumming, first arching her back and gasping at the ceiling, that cock going deep into me one last time, then falling forward onto my breasts. I clasped her to me as she shuddered and moaned, our sweaty bodies heaving.

We were still together on the bed when my cell phone beeped with a text message. It brought us back to the present and Monica gave me a quick kiss and said she had to tidy up before hubby got home. She headed off to the shower and I checked my phone. There was to be a sales meeting in an hour. Shit. I joined Monica and quickly washed. Before I left we arranged to meet for coffee in the city when Monica would tell me how things progressed with hubby...

notnice66
notnice66
334 Followers
12