Plumber's Perks Ch. 19

Story Info
Blue collar men get perks too.
3.3k words
4.62
46.8k
9
0

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all I went out with Mohini for about four months. Her mother Madhu never intruded when we were in the house, she never pried for info, as if she wanted things to develop to a more serious longterm basis.

That was never the original intention, and even though I really enjoyed spending time with Mohini, our lives were quite different. Me the blue collar boy and she was involved in the finance world. Late one night Mohini and I had a heart to heart chat, about what we expected from life and so on. I just laid my cards on the table and suffice to say we agreed to go our separate ways. I suspect that the guy Mohini hooked up with shortly after our chat may have been on the fringes for a while....never mind.

Madhu was sympathetic throughout and became rather more friendly again once her daughter and I stopped seeing each other. In the back of my mind was this lingering thought...if Mohini had learned her bedroom craft from her mother, damn, I wouldn't mind getting it on with that hot mama!

Now since Madhu was divorced, Indian and in her early forties, one could be excused for thinking she didn't get a lot of male attention. On the contrary, Madhu controlled this largely by deciding what to wear and when....for example, she could dress up frumpy and traditional to go grocery shopping, yet when she wanted to be noticed she'd dress in a figure hugging skirt and blouse, matched with heels and all the accessories to be the centre of attention. Her exotic features didn't need a lot of makeup, and thank goodness she didn't worship the warpaint like some women unfortunately do....

Debbie had a quiet word with me a week or two after Mohini and I had our chat, telling me that Madhu was interested in 'meeting' me. Now Debbie and I got on really well, but Deb didn't know whether I would be into this mother/daughter connection or whether I'd be offended about once again being bandied around like the proverbial piece of meat.

"I can set it up so it looks like just another job," Debbie said once we'd had a brief discussion. She playfully groped my crotch, feeling my cock at halfmast and then adding; "Hey, I reckon you're up for it if your friend here is anything to go by." This playful nature of Debbie was an attractive feature of hers, and sometimes surprising too, for she really enjoyed handling my dick in the weirdest circumstances...but alas.

"Yep boss, I reckon I wanna explore that area further, how about you set it up like you suggested?" I said as Debbie was stroking my growing prick.

"Mmmmm, OK then," Debbie said, before she got up and closed the door to her office, locked it and like so many times before, hiked her skirt up and positioined herself for a quick fuck on the edge of her desk. "Come on, hurry up, it's been too long since my cunt has been invaded by your yummy dick, come on Nick, I wanna feel your spunk oozing out of me later today," Deb urged, seeing that I wasn't jumping to my feet.

Giving Deb a quick shafting never lost its appeal, she was always quick to get wet, ready to go and I was just foxing with her...not that it lasted long, seeing her juicy cleft split open as she leaned back on her desk I soon dropped my shorts and drove my cock into my boss' hungry snatch. Deb just loved it when I would simply drive the full length of my throbbing shaft into her in one slow stroke. She often said it reminded her of the first time I fucked her, when she'd ordered me to drive it into her in one stroke....ooohhhh, memories!

OK, my working environment was kinda weird, but at the same time enjoyable. I don't know whether the whole staff knew that I was dicking the boss, for there were very few weird looks, but I had the feeling the girl that replaced Trish had more than just a fleeting suspicion....

Two days later I got the call to go to Madhu's house, hotwater problem. No worries, I knew the drill.

"Hello Mr Plumber," Madhu innocently said as she opened the door for me.

As I closed the door behind me I said to her; "Feel free to drop the act Madhu, Debbie has filled me in."

"Oh I know, but it's more fun if I play up a little isn't it? After all I have already sucked on your beautiful penis, tasted you, and have heard my daughter scream and moan many a time," Madhu slyly said, looking at me sideways, "and anyway, I will enjoy it even more if I can tease you a little first."

"Righto M'am, so how about you tell me what the problem is that I can help you with today?" I asked her, playing along.

The next few minutes Madhu traipsed around the house, leading me here and there, occasionally leaning into me, letting her breasts brush against my arm. Then she'd step back and have her butt crushing into my crotch, and hey, by now I was well and truly hard and standing at attention!

"Got a challenge for you big boy," Madhu started, "I wanna suck that big cock of yours, for one minute in each and every room of this house, and if you can manage to hold back cumming in my hot mouth....then I might just let you make love to me....might even let you lick my yummy little tight fanny."

"And what if I cum in your mouth before we get to the last room of the house then M'am?" I asked.

Madhu just broke into a big grin, then slowly said; "If your hot penis blows before we get to the last room then I will fuck your ass with my strap on....here it is," opening a drawer in her bedroom and producing a small harness with a 4" cock attached to it. And you know, I think I might as well carry it with me, 'cause there ain't no way you're lasting more than five minutes/rooms with my hot lips wrapped around that throbbing cock of yours."

"Wow M'am, I don't know if I can handle being poked in the ass with that contraption, but I am willing to try my luck," I said, admiring her bright red lips and fingernails.

"OK stud, just let me get changed then, be out in a just a minute," Madhu said, disappearing briefly.

When she returned she was applying more of her usual bright red lipstick, but much to my dismay she was now wearing matching high heels, lace knickers and a halfcup bra, all in the same bright red colour as her lipstick....ooohhh, and this big shit eating grin that said; 'I am gonna be fucking your ass very soon!'

"Front door, strip and get ready Nick," Madhu ordered, poking me in the chest as I went to turn around. "You don't stand a chance, but it will be fun all the same," she giggled as she watched me drop my clothes in a pile behind her front door.

Kneeling down in front of me she grasped my already rockhard cock and stroked me for a minute or more, just licking her lips and looking up at me with big bright lusty eyes.

"Are you ready Nick," Madhu asked just before she opened her mouth, then as I nodded yes she slid my cock into her mouth, deep throating me right away. And instead of gagging she took my length into her throat, then much to my surprise she stuck her tongue out and licked my nuts!! Fuck me, if this lady was gonna do this I might as well help her get into the strap on right here! Well it was certainly easy to see where Mohini learned how to suck cock....

For the minute in the hallway Madhu sucked, slurped and jerked my cock at a slow and easy pace, cupping and rubbing my balls...so far so good I figured, Then we moved into the attached garage. Here she changed tack slightly, not deepthroating me at all, but licking my shaft and especially the underside of the helmet so sensuously that I almost fell over...but I managed to hold on.

From here we moved to the kitchen, and once more Madhu deepthroated me several times, before settling into a quick sucking rhythm, only sucking the end of the shaft and wanking furiously the remainder. In the diningroom she sucked my nuts first, then went into serious deepthroating. In the lounge, bathroom, study, spare bedroom and then into the laundry, it seemed almost as though she could predict when I was getting close to blowing and she'd change or slow down her ministrations, thus allowing me to hold back.

"Hey big boy, only two rooms to go afer this, just my ensuite and bedroom," she said as she settled in front of me in the laundry.

"Hang on, isn't the ensuite part of the bedroom?" I asked, worried I might yet be shafted in the back passage.

"Not the way I see it, each room has a door on it, so perhaps I should also count my walk in closet?" Madhu pondered momentarily, before once more resuming her attack on my aching dick.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, "I am gonna be reamed aren't I?"

Madhu just looked up and nodded yes at me whilst sucking fiercely on my oh so ready to pop cock. After the laundry she dragged me into her walk in closet and administered some more serious head, then dragged me into the ensuite and started off stroking and wanking my now bloodred cock, much to my discomfort, as her fingers with the bright red nails curled gingerly around my twitching shaft. For several minutes she just stroked and jerked me, so I protested; "Hey, now you're not playing fair, it's meant to be blowjob for a minute in each room, not a handjob for five minutes....how do you expect me to hold back when those hot fingers of yours are stroking me like that?"

"Who cares about fair, I just want the best of both worlds big fella, I want your spunk in my mouth and I want to ream that tight ass of yours...can you blame me for that?" she cooed, stroking me firmly with increasing speed. Her mouth hovered over the end of my purple knob, looking ready to explode.... Then as she sucked me a few more times I just couldn't hold back any more, I grabbed her head and rammed my cock into her mouth and just held it there while I could feel it twitching and jerking, emptying the first load from my now sore nuts.

I was sweating and shaking as I withdrew my cock from Madhu's hot mouth, she was just grinning and giggling away with this cute smirk on her face.

"On the bed young man, face down," she ordered. Madhu grabbed the strap on and before long she mounted the bed, sliding up into position, licking my butthole briefly, depositing a good dollop of saliva right on my puckered up hole. "Push that butt up just a little now, don't wanna hurt you," Madhu said with a strict tone of voice.

Pretty soon I could feel the cold plastic from the strap on nudging against my sphincter, slowly she eased the tip inside me, then as I relaxed a little she pushed more and more into my tight arse. Eventually, after a couple of minutes of gentle probing, Madhu had her strap on buried to the hilt in my arse, I felt odd about this, it wasn't painful anymore like it was initially...it was actually quite enjoyable. Don't know how to describe it, just felt full, for want of a better word. Who knows, maybe I'll turn out bi-sexual??

"OK, time to get serious big boy, we're gonna get on our knees so I can give you another seeing to," Madhu said as she eased back and drew me into the doggy position with her. Once more she placed the strap on at my sphincter, but to my surprise it slid into my arse easily...and I liked it, my cock now twitching madly as Madhu fucked my arse. "Oooooohhhh, I see you like this huh?" she said as she reached around to feel for my cock and found it throbbing away. "Maybe I should get a bigger strap on then huh, maybe the 8 inch one huh? Madhu quizzed.

"Please no, this feels fucking huge already," I pleaded.

"I know, so you just imagine what it feels like for me to get your 10 inches rammed into me later huh," Madhu whispered in my ear.

I was thinking, what lady, you want this up your arse? Or did you mean pussy? I didn't ask, I was too busy enjoying the mixed feelings of an arse on fire and being shafted, having my cock jerked and my balls rubbed by a mid forties Indian lady...who if you met her in the supermarket would seem like a boring housewife....oh how wrong first impressions can be???

Eventually Madhu pulled the plastic strap on out of my bum, but pretty much instantly she slid down and stuck her tongue into my bum, licking lots of saliva into it. "Will ease the burning sensation that will come soon," she explained as she rolled me over onto my back. Ditching the strap on, she quickly hopped onto my cock, no mucking around here, she was tight alright but still she managed to sink onto my cock in two swift strokes. "Mmmmmm, just like I imagined, nice and thick, spreads me open," Madhu groaned softly as she rocked back and forth on my turgid prick.

"I like them bigger you know, but it's been a while since I've had a nice thick one like yours," she said as she began humping up and down on me. "Sorry, don't mean to compare, but it's just so nice to ride on your fat cock babe," Madhu said hoarsely and now slightly out of breath.

Just watching her ride me, her dark skin and exotic features seemed so out of kilter with the Kiwi accent, kinda like when you're in London and some of the very dark skinned folk sound like proper Londoners...I don't mean this in a racist manner, even it may sound like it, but when the outside loks different you also expect at first that someone sounds like they are from that region of the world. Hey, with Madhu riding your cock, I don't think you'd have much time to wonder much, you'd be just praying it won't end too soon...such is the velvety texture of her sweet pussy wrapped around my cock, milking me with every stroke, taking me closer and closer to popping off again....mmmmm....

It was when Madhu closed her eyes that she began moaning, she pinched her own nipples and just sat bolt upright, slammed herself down on me rather hard and just sat there trembling and groaning, her already tight snatch just gripping and releasing my cock....and it was this intense gripping that took me over the edge, just taking me with her as her cunt convulsed and twitched, milking my fat shaft dry without ever moving....fuck me, that pussy could twitch!! Like mother, like daughter I guess?? I just lay there, drained, literally as Madhu then lay her body down on mine, my cock still in her pussy, just enjoying the warmth and moisture of her love canal....

"Wow, now at least I know why Mohini would moan so loud and so long," Madhu whispered in my ear, kissing me gently and stroking the sweat from my forehead. "It is so glorious that your beautiful big penis can last so long, you know I did not expect you to last so many rooms, nor did I think you could hold on until I was ready to cum, just glorious, delicious," Madhu beamed as she lovingly took my face in her hands and once more kissed me. "You are blessed, and I am so lucky to have experienced it, perhaps Mohini will miss you once she start taking her new boyfriend to bed?" Madhu quizzed.

"Oh, I don't know, there's nothing special about me Madhu, I've just learned to treat a lady with a bit of respect," I said modestly, "and anyway, you've done all the work here today, so you deserve the accolades, not me. As for Mohini, well I think she'll make any man she's with very happy."

In the space of an hour and a half Madhu and I had worked up quite a sweat, so we hopped in the shower together to wash off. Madhu really enjoyed this part, soaping each other up thoroughly, teasing and fondling the whole time. Madhu was amazed that my dick regained its full hardness in the shower, and even though I was tempted to take her against the shower cubicle wall, I didn't think I'd have the strength to do it justice....

Getting out of the shower we towelled each other off, and when I kneeled in front of Madhu and I saw her puffy pussy I just pushed her against the basin and tongued her lovely little fanny.

"Hey Mister, that's not part of the deal, you lost, so I get to decide whether you're worthy of licking my cunny," Madhu snarled, "and if you're gonna eat me then you'll at the very least have to do it right, so let's get on the bed again huh!"

It was only a few steps from the ensuite to the edge of the bed and as I watched Madhu spread her dark skinned muscular legs I saw her cunt spread open like a flower, the dark outer lips contrasting beautifully with the bright pink inner lips, and the moisture on those lips...yummy!! Sliding my hands under her butt and cupping a cheek each I soon had Madhu right where I wanted her, she put her feet on my shoulders as I began lapping at her tasty cleft, slowly licking from bumhole to clit, but avoiding the clit for the moment.

"Mmmmm, uummuuumm, yes!!" Madhu cried out as my tongue slithered into her fuckhole, her body tensing momentarily. "Oh how I love this," Madhu groaned as my mouth worshipped her most private place. Little did she know that I thoroughly enjoy eating pussy, and especially a sexually liberated womans pussy....

I didn't need to do a slow workup, for Madhu was still pretty much raring to go. A few minutes of tenderly lapping her tasty slot and then suck her clit, and bingo!! She clamped her thighs tight around my head as she came hard and violently. She relaxed when she came down from the first orgasm, then I licked and sucked her to another one, this time quicker to arrive but also more violent, her thighs damn near crushing my poor noggin. As I went to try for number three she pushed my head away, pleading no more, but with a huge smile on her face mind you.

The smile on Madhu's face every time we spent some time together was unforgettable though, so bright and cheerful, like she was a teenager all over again.

I have had a few amazing experiences in my young life, but these two Indian ladies were rather outstanding. If I hadn't been introduced to Madhu by Debbie I may never have had the opportunity to explore in this area....I am glad Debbie is still so openminded.... and for the life of me I cannot understand the weird nature of women sharing me around, I should perhaps be angry about that, but to be honest I am just flabbergasted by it.....