Plump Beach Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to pull out?" I asked, not moving.

She shook her head emphatically and pushed back against me. It was tight, so I scooped up the sun screen again and squirted a dollop of cream onto my cock.

I slathered the creamy lotion into the shaft and around her anal ring where it was clenched around the head of my cock. I pulled out my cock head with a pop and Sharon made an unhappy sound, but she moaned as I smeared more cream into the tip and then slowly pushed it into her tight hot ass again. Slowly I began working my cock, harder, more engorged than I ever remembered it being, in and out of Sharon's bum. She moaned and gasped ecstatically as I went deeper and deeper into her. It was hot, almost painfully hot in her tight virgin anus. I reached around and rubbed her soaking pussy, and then began to rub her clit in time with my strokes between her wobbly white ass cheeks.

Sharon gasped and her sphincter clenched then relaxed. She pushed back hard and suddenly I was buried in her backside to the root. I began fucking her in deep strokes and she grunted low and guttural in time with my thrusts. Even the fact that I had just come couldn't keep my excitement from growing uncontrollably as I fucked Sharon's tight fat white ass.

"Fuck my ass Steve....! Ram that big cock up my bum....!Ohhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddddddd....!"

Her words pushed me over the edge and I groaned loudly as I came again, this time deep into Sharon's asshole.

When I could think coherently again, I realized I was collapsed across Sharon's prone and gasping chubby body. My penis had softened, but it twitched as she clenched her sphincter suddenly and it was squeezed out.

I shifted slightly, so that I wasn't crushing her and Sharon and I dozed there for awhile drying in the hot afternoon sun.

When we woke up we waded out into the waves of the little hidden cove of the lake and swam and washed in its cool water. We drifted together in the water and kissed deeply, chest deep and slippery in each others arms.

We agreed to meet at our secret beach again tomorrow. We spent the rest of the summer meeting every day until her family had to leave.

They lived hundreds of miles away and I never saw her again after that summer.

End.

12