Plump Pass

Story Info
A dream fantasy turns solid.
4.5k words
3.83
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers

About the time our youngest let for State College, our lives improved considerably. My business allowed me to take Wednesdays off, Mary quit most of her community projects, and we finally had some time together. A candlelight dinner led to a reawakening of sexual activity that had laid dormant for almost 20 years. Instead of the hurried, quiet sex in the dark, it was now open, noisy, rambunctious and took place in every room of the house. We discovered a mutual interest in oral sex and were finally able to talk about, and carry out some of our fantasies.

One night after dull TV, we were on the sofa necking like school kids. Mary got hold of the bulge in my pants and had just freed my penis when she asked if I could be home tomorrow afternoon. The decorator, Sue, was coming over the next day to measure the kids room for a new carpet. I hadn't seen Sue for quite a while but I sure remembered her. She was a hot red head with a fantastic body, that I had been grossly infatuated with a few years earlier. Nothing had come of it but just the thought of her got me hot. My wife said, "My god! Your cock just jumped an inch. Does the thought of her still do that to you?"

"Well I admit I did have a few fantasies about having sex with her."

"Did you?"

"No. I sure wanted to. I just never got around to it. Or any of the others of my fantasies for that matter."

"Well maybe you can catch up for lost time on Sue."

With that she slid my now raging cock into her mouth, and sucked it with an enthusiasm never before experienced. She got it further down her throat than she had ever had it before. That, and the thought of Sue, had me coming quickly and I shot in her mouth. She usually didn't let me to do that, but retained most of it and let the last of the load splat over her face.

I played golf the next morning but my mind was not on it. Visions of Sue kept dancing in front of me. I went home, took a shower, dressed casually and waited for Sue like a teenager waiting for his first date. Thoughts of her sweet body and big tits filled my waiting hour.

When the doorbell rang I had a hard time waiting for a few seconds before pulling it open. There she stood. I recognized her face with the same smile and red hair but her features were somewhat muted by her round face. Her face was sitting a large blue blob that was her body. She must have gained 30 pounds since I had last seen her.

She came directly to me, gave me a hug, and said it had been some time since she had seen me. "Is your daughter doing well at school?"

"Yes, Mary is visiting her. How is Mark?"

"He on another engineering project in Mexico and won't be back for a month."

I got a better chance to look at her as she bent down to pick up her bag. She wasn't quite fat but she was certainly large. I had a hard time thinking of the body I had lusted after. Her breasts looked like the were about to pop the buttons on her dress. I let her into the house.

"The room we are measuring is upstairs. Right?"

I followed her up the rather steep stairs. I was staring right at a large ass. The cheeks were somehow defined in that tent of a dress and were moving independently and quite provocatively as she ascended. I also noticed she still had rather trim ankles. When she stopped abruptly at the head of the stairs, I bumped into her and had to reach for her, holding her a little to long as I tried to discern solid from fat.

When we got to the room, she bent over to retrieve a measuring tape from her bag and again flashed that heroic ass at me. I was getting hot now, not for the girl of my dreams but for this large block of woman. She handed me one end of the tape and got down on her hands and knees, heading for one of the corners sending me to the opposite end. I was still watching her ass move across the floor when she turned and asked me to put the end of the tape in the corner. She sat up and wrote the measurement in a notebook and I stared as she crawled back to me her large breasts swaying appearing to try to escape the dress. We crawled around on the floor as we measured around the closet and book cases. We seemed to bump into each other often and she seemed to want to change sides a little more than seemed necessary.

When we had measured everything, I laid down on my back. She crawled over me, brought her face to mine, "Thanks for the help." She gave me a quick kiss. I reached up and pulled her down to me and gave her a real kiss. I ran my tongue along her teeth and into her mouth but it was soon wrapped up in her tongue. Her tongue was curled around mine and soon sliding up and down on it. This continued as she slumped down on me her large breasts pinning me to the floor. I got my arms out and tried pulling her on top of me. With some help she lay on top of me and I reached my arms around her and got my hands on her ass. I didn't know what I expected but it was surprisingly firm.

After kneading it while we kissed, she pulled up and sat astride me. I immediately put my hands on her breasts, feeling around those two monuments to find the nipples. I found them. They were getting hard. She was undoing the buttons up the front of her dress. I leaned back and watched as she undid them down to her waist and then pulled the dress aside. Instead of the industrial strength bra I had expected it was quite lacy and only covered the bottom half of her breasts. I couldn't imagine how the flimsy straps held up those breasts. I found out when I reached up and undid the front clasp. The bra fell away and those freed tits barely dropped, they mostly just separated. The aureoles were large and round with the nipples standing out. My hands were on them in an instant. I pinched, pulled, pushed and then lifted my head trying to get my mouth on one of the hard nipples. The sweetheart scooted forward and pushed the nipple into my lips which sucked it right in. Then the whole breast was pushed against my face and I had some trouble breathing. Suffocated but with a big smile on my face. As I sucked away, I could hear her breathing heavily. Then I felt her hand searching my crotch.

She pulled up and lifted her dress over her head. I rolled her off me onto her back on the floor. I worked up her legs, running my tongue along the inside of her ample thigh spending much time on the sweet smooth area just beneath her pussy. I got her panties and rolled them down off her ass as she arched off the floor. She propped herself up on her elbows and we locked eyes as I came back up her legs and then put a kiss on her pussy. She gave a jerk, then tried to pull me up by the hair. Her legs were so tight my head would not move. I ran my tongue along the slit and then exploring between the lips. Soon she relaxed and spread her legs allowing my tongue free access to the depths of her pussy. She had a rather pleasant taste, quite different from my wife, which gained in intensity as her juices started to seep up. I spread the lips with my fingers allowing my tongue access to the inner regions. I finally moved up and ran my tongue along her clit which was already quite prominent and easy to find. At the first contact she pulled away. After running around it, I swiped at it again and this time she bucked the nub right into my mouth where I sucked it right in.

She started coming. She grabbed my head and was driving her pussy into my face. I looked up and she was staring intently at me. She screamed and moaned, bucking her hips. I kept on lapping away. She went limp.

I crawled up on her. Her nipples were standing up on her huge tits and her chest was a rosy red color. She said "No one has ever done that before. God it felt good. What have I been missing?" I licked and sucked on the nipples for a while then moved up and kissed her on the lips. She kissed so passionately that I wondered if she had ever tasted her pussy before. She reached down feeling for my straining cock. I got up, pulled her to her knees and stood in front of her. She reached out and pulled down my shorts. Her eyes opened wide as my cock rose straight out. She looked at it then up at me. Even I was impressed by how large it looked waving in front of her smiling face. I took my cock in one hand and the other tangled in her hair. I rubbed the head over her face, in her eyes, around her nose, in her ears, under her chin and then across her lips.

When I tried forcing it between her lips they were shut tight. "I have never done that before either."

"Then it's good time you started. Kiss it!" She puckered her lips and pecked little kisses over the head. "That's better. Stick your tongue out." The tip of it appeared. I ran the head of my cock around it. Then her hand came up and, rather gently, held my cock. Her tongue came out further, it was rather wide and flat. She slid my cock across the top of it then curled her tongue around the head. She opened her lips and put them over the head and flicked her tongue all around it. I don't know what it was about her performance but I had not been so turned for quite a while. I knelt down in front of her and kissed her deeply. "You were just fabulous. What do you want do do now?"

"I want it in me."

"You mean you want me to fuck your pussy."

"Yes."

I laid her back down on the floor and got between her legs. She reached down and grabbed my cock, rubbed against her pussy lips and guided it in. She made little gasping noises an bucked her hips as the head went through the orifice. It slid in smoothly because of the wetness but her pussy was surprisingly tight. I waited for a moment then started in gentle strokes sliding it a little more on each one. She started squirming as I got most of it in. I couldn't believe how much motion she got into that large body.

Then I started thrusting, then pounding, initially thinking that I would give that body the pounding it deserved. Then my attention was to the ripples that traveled up her body every time I slammed against it. Then I wondered how she could get that ass off the floor to meet my thrusts. Then she started squirming as if to get my cock into every nook and cranny in her cunt. I obliged by shifting my position and dragging across her clit. Her chest turned bright red, her head went back and a wail erupted from deep inside her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock like a blood pressure collar but it did not stop me from dumping a load of sperm into her.

We lay on the floor for a while, then got cleaned up, dressed and as she left. "I will leave these carpet samples with you to look at."

Mary got home the next afternoon. "Well, how did you get along with your cute little Sue?"

"You didn't quite tell me, only about half."

"Oh! You noticed? Did you get your hands on that hot little body?"

"She was too much for me. I decided to save myself for you." I lied.

The next week, "Sue called yesterday and she wants the samples back to show someone else. I looked at them today and this is the one I chose, if it's OK with you. She wanted them today so can you take them over? I have a meeting of the Development Board tonight."

"Isn't her store closed by now?"

"You will have to take them to her house."

I called to get directions before I left. When I got to her house, I thought the "night of love" I had envisioned was not to be. She met me at the door in an off white smock that had at least fifteen buttons ending at her throat. The kind of thing my wife would wear to signal "not tonight I have a headache". Her hair was tied in two clumps on the sides. She looked like an pumped up eight year old including wearing too much of her mothers red lipstick.

She thanked me for bringing the samples and we went to a table where she wrote down my wife's choice in fabrics. She pushed the samples aside and turned directly facing me.

"About the other day. I don't know how it happened. I first thought that you had taken advantage of me."

"I'm sorry I hope....."

"Let me finish. I did know we would be alone and Mary did tell me you had been infatuated with me. I guess I may have wanted something to happen. It's not as if I do that. I mean, you are the only one other than Mark. I don't know what got into me. It did get me thinking. I decided I had better find a new outlet. I decided to change my exercise." With this she got up, undid the top buttons and pulled the smock over her head. She had on a gray tank top and matching shorts. The top barely covered her breasts. They were sticking over the top, out the sides and beneath the cropped bottom. She came over, straddled my legs and sat in my lap, pressing her breasts into my face.

"Most of all I decided that more sex would be good for me. Do you think you can help? I'm ready for some new things." She pressed her lips to mine and slid her wide flat tongue into my mouth. She wrapped it around mine, as I slid my tongue into hers.

We kissed for quite a while with my hands exploring her backside, up under her top and down into her shorts cupping her ass cheeks. She got up then knelt down between my legs and pulled my shoes and pants off. She moved up and smiled up at me. "I'm ready to suck it now." With that she took my cock in her hand and started planting wet kisses all over the shaft and head leaving bright red lipstick prints as it grew. She took the head into her mouth and then most of the rest before it was fully erect. It swelled in her mouth until she couldn't hold it any more and slowly pulled off it, her cheeks hollowed and making a loud "pop" as she released it. She smiled up at me again. "How am I doing? I think I kind of like it."

I reached down and pulled the top off freeing her huge breasts. She took my cock and cradled it between her breasts and ran the head around the nipples. When she sucked it back in it went right to the back of her mouth. She ran her tongue around it, pulled back, gasped for breath and went right back down on it. I don't know what she had been practicing on but on the next pass she got the whole cock in with her nose pressed against by pubic hair. As she pulled back off, "How's that?"

"My god you are fantastic. I'm ready for your hot pussy."

I moved her back on the floor. I crawled up on her and sucked on her breasts until the nipples stood up. I scooted down grabbing her shorts in my hands. She lifted her ass up of the floor as I slid them off. I grabbed her slim ankles and spread her legs before I eased my way back up. I noticed that her auburn bush was neatly trimmed around the edges but still full. Also her pussy had a sweet scent of lavender but I didn't smell it for long as my tongue started in. This time instead of the demure passive pussy, it was laid open and was raising off the floor to meet me when I got to a particularly good spot. I looked up, she was propped on her elbows watching with a big smile on her face. I pushed her legs apart and spread the lips and licked away. She was bucking up to meet me and started to moan as I found her clit. I kept on licking and she started jerking and bucking and finally a low scream as she went limp. I scooted up and licked her breasts for a while before we rested.

She reached over and grabbed my cock. She rolled me over on my back and got between my legs and started running kisses along the length and then sucking on it again. She smiled up at me, crawled up over me and impaled herself on my now fully erect penis. She lowered herself on it until there was a little resistance and she would send a little shiver through her cunt and the resistance would go away and she would slide it in a little further. When she was all the way down, she wiggled for a few minutes and rested. My hands went up to massaged her breasts and pinch her nipples.

She started to move. She leaned back with her arms out behind her. My cock was pressed against to front of her cunt, her breasts were rolling off to the sides as she was moving back and forth over me. I reached down and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her toward me as I arched up to meet her. She rotated foreword until her breasts were hanging in my face. Now she was just on the head of my cock and it played around at the entrance of her cunt. I could not believe how agile she moved that body over me. Her breasts would come swinging over my face and then down over me. I was almost afraid she would smother me and the afraid she wouldn't. Then she was sitting straight up on me with her hands flat on my chest. She smiled at me as she moving, slowly at first, up, down, then faster and with more authority. When she hit the bottom I could see ripples rising up her body and her breasts waving wildly. First out in front then off to the side. The pace increased until I felt the ripples running up and down her cunt. She threw her head back and wailed out a stream of obscenities. I started to shoot my load into her. As if she felt it she got moving again milking the come out of me with that tight snatch.

I had barely gotten home and cleaned up a bit before Mary arrived. "Did Sue say when she could get the material for the drapes?"

"She didn't know for sure but she liked the one you wanted."

"She is coming over on Wednesday to measure anyway."

On Wednesday I left work at noon, stopped for lunch and ran some errands. When I got home, Sue's car was blocking the driveway so I parked in the street. The house was quiet, they must be upstairs. I walked right past our bedroom on the way to the project but something caught my eye through the partially open door.

It was Sue's ample ass waving over the edge of our bed. She was kneeling on the edge with her legs on either side of Mary's head. Mary appeared preoccupied with getting her tongue along Sue's pussy. Sue's head was buried between Marys legs that were splayed out to the side. I watched in fascination. When I realized I had my hand on a rapidly swelling penis, I quickly removed my clothes, leaving them in a heap in the hall. I walked in, precede by my cock that was just about as hard as it had ever been.

Mary didn't seem overly surprised to see me as she just smiled. Sue looked over her shoulder with a little surprise on her face but with encouragement from Mary's hands put her face right back into Mary's cunt. I had a hard time bending my cock down far enough to get it into Mary's mouth where she mostly licked it and spread saliva over the head. She reached up and guided it into Sue's gaping pussy. I guess I could have been a little more gentle as Sue let out a loud shriek but when I was slammed in against her ass her cunt grabbed my cock like a vise. I grabbed big handfuls of her ass. It was surprisingly firm. As I withdrew my cock, Mary lifted up her head and was licking it along the shaft. I made a few more gentle passes while Mary alternately was licking on my cock and Sue's clit. Then I picked up the pace. Slapping into her ass, watching the waves go up her back, watching Sue drive her big body back against me now neglecting Mary's pussy for her own satisfaction. I might have been a little rough thinking that I would give these cunts some treatment that can only come with a cock. I was even hoping that Mary was as impressed with my performance as I was. I did manage to keep it up until Sue yelled out and ripples ran up and down my cock, she jerked about four times and collapsed. My cock sprang free and Mary reached up pulled it down, licking the come off the head and then popping it into her mouth as if to get every last bit.

Sue had suggested that we do some decorative painting. She found a guy that was a house painter by day but could do the decoration on weekends and evenings. Pablo. He was young, Hispanic, not quite Diego Rivera but quite good. He did the design one week. It was mostly flowers and vines. He did much of the painting the next weekend. He said he would finish on the next Saturday. He showed up with another guy. "This is Tony, he is going to help and some friends is coming later to clean up and get my stuff."

L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers
12