Plundered

Story Info
Be careful what you bump into in the woods.
11.8k words
4.33
98.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

“Is there anything else on the radio?” Audrey politely asked from the rear seat.

Her father laughed, “My little pumpkin can’t handle a bit of classical now and then.”

Rachel backed her sister, “Oh come on Dad, we’ve had your choice for the last twenty miles, in fact longer than that, even before we got to the snow line.”

Jacquelyn looked through the glove compartment and found a C D, “How does, Best of Cher, suit everybody?”

Rachel was quickest, “Yes that will do, anything but slay ride.”

The road wound slowly up the hill; the forest on the left and the valley to the right looked a picture in the late autumnal snow.

Albert Beamish had been married to his second wife for just three months, they and his two daughters, Rachel eighteen and Audrey nineteen, his girls from his first marriage had decided on a family bonding weekend to the hills, they had managed to get, well what looked like from the pictures, a very nice holiday home, a weekend let, It was up in the hills, they had brought plenty of wine, some nice easy to cook food and were just going to spend a few days, as Rachel would put it, chilling out.

Jacquelyn sounded excited as she squealed, “Look It’s snowing again.”

Albert patted her leg, “How old are you three or thirty three.”

From the rear seat Rachel tapped him on the head; “Don’t be so horrid just because you’ve gone fifty, an old fuddy duddy like you should think himself very lucky to have three beautiful women with him, I really don’t see what Jacque saw in you.”

Albert snorted, “Money, which, with you two beautiful women, is running out fast.”

Their laughter was cut short as the back end of the car slid in the now heavily falling snow, “Whoops;” Albert laughed trying to reassure the women, as the snow swirled around the car.

Albert looked down to turn on the headlights, there was a loud bump and he swerved to the right, the car slid in to the water ditch at the side of the road and the engine cut out.

“Christ what was that”? Albert cursed as he struggled out the door, the women looked at each other as Albert walked around in the snow, a few minutes later he opened the door, “We hit a deer, a big deer, the trouble is I don’t think it’s dead, our problem is the car head light is bust fortunately that’s the only damage, the rest of the car looks alright.”

Suddenly there were voices, men’s voices shouting, the language was not what the family was used to.

Albert swung round, the women heard him ask, “Can I help you gentlemen?”

A loud gruff voice yelled, “Are the fuckin dude that hit my deer?”

Albert was taken back, “Your deer, I thought they were wild up here and yes it ran in to my car, and can you keep the language down as there are ladies present.”

“I don’t care if the Queen of fuckin Sheba’s here, I been tracking that deer for the last three hours and its antlers were mine, now you and your fucking city motor have smashed them.” Just then a shot made everybody jump as another man put the quivering animal out of its misery.

He turned to the two arguing men, “C’mon Jeth the critters dead, no point in getting all pissy with the city folk, them just as dumb as this dead fuckin deer.”

The women hadn’t said anything, Jacquelyn had told the two girls just to keep quite but that all changed when three unshaven filthy faces pressed against the windows, Albert moved them away, it was then that the girls noticed they all had hand guns as well as hunting rifles.

Albert got back in the car and started it, put it in gear but all that happened was the wheels just spun, they could see the three men watching, then, out of no-where another set of headlights lit the scene.

Albert stopped the car rives and just sat, three other men jumped out a battered old four by four truck. First they looked at the dead deer, then they all stood talking until one headed for the car, Albert lowered the window about two inches, the man spat tobacco out and said, “You folk gonna camp there for the night or wanna tow, where’s yah business?”

Albert showed him the agents sheet, he laughed, “You gonna need a tow, with this snow you won’t get nowhere in this pansy wagon, we’ll take you, ladies hold on to your beavers.”

He turned away and shouted, “Le-Roy, Pip, put a chain on the city folks fancy motor, can’t see three pretty beavers freezin out here.” He grinned back at them over his shoulder, Jacquelyn felt uneasy she didn’t like the smirk on his face.

With the car doors locked, the family waited, first they put the deer in the back of the truck then a chain to the car, before they all piled in, the family braced it self, two hefty jerks and the car rolled free. For about twenty miles Albert and Jacquelyn had to endure the grinning faces of the three men they had first met as they stared at them from the back window of the truck.

To every-bodies surprise, their truck pulled them in to the drive of the house; one man jumped out and uncoupled the chain and next thing the taillights of the truck just disappeared in to the forest. The four of them just sat and looked at each other until Audrey quietly said, “I think we should go in before we freeze to death.”

The house was quite well fitted out, not exactly mod cons but nice and homely all beamed out, log cabin style. They soon had a log fire going in the parlour and candles lit everywhere, and to warm themselves three bottle of wine were quickly polished off.

They had a big lunch on the way so some cheese and bread was enough to complement the fourth bottle; Albert had lit a fire in his bedroom, commenting on the big old rocking chair in there. The girls had small but nice rooms each and he lit a fire in both of theirs.

They all changed in to some comfortable nightclothes, Albert in T-shirt and shorts and dressing gown. Jacquelyn in a black high necked pyjama set with gown and the two girls in long T-shirts and thick knee length white socks with their matching dressing gowns so their they sat there, cosy, fed, warm, chatting noisily a bit worse for wine, especially Rachel, so nobody was surprised when she was the first to need her bed.

As she went to her room Audrey heard her say, “Dam the fires low and there’s no more logs, oh well.”

The other three finished the fourth and uncorked a fifth, Jacquelyn was giggling with laughter as Albert and Audrey joked with each other, Audrey was telling Jacquelyn lots of silly things about how she imaged her father got his considerable wealth, as he never told anyone, was it from bank robbery or was he a porn magnet because he certainly wasn’t bright enough to have earned it.

Suddenly Audrey stopped the funning and said, “Did you hear that?”

Nether Albert or Jacquelyn heard anything, “What was it?”

Audrey got up and looked out of the window, “It sounded like a animal cry or a shout I can’t be sure.”

Albert said, “How could you hear anything with the wind in the trees.

Then Jacquelyn said, “No, listen there are voices, and I’m sure it sounds like men but I did hear a animal scream, are they hunting at this time of night?”

Albert said, “Don’t be ridiculous of course they wouldn’t hunt in this weather, any-way what is there to hunt round here at this hour, come and sit down your wines getting warm.”

Audrey came away from the window, “Yes your right it’s the wind playing tricks, pour the last of the wine, I’ll check on Rach.”

Audrey slid her slippers on and went through the corridor to the little room on the end, she peered in, the bed was empty, the fire had gone out and the big window was open, Audrey went to the window, sure enough she could just see the out-line of footprints under the still falling snow.

Audrey called but she knew it was a waste of time in this wind, she stamped her foot and thought, that stupid girl has gone for logs, oh well better find her before father goes bananas.

She climbed over the low window ledge, she could see the log shed, just down the side of the house and over to the left and there was a light on.

By pushing herself close to the house wall she kept out of the snow, just a quick dash across and she would be at the shed, she made for the side first, there she could slide round under the roof covering to the shed door, she counted three and took off.

Audrey made it in six long strides, she lent against the wall thinking, this is ridiculous, out here in night-clothes in the middle of a snow storm, I will brain Rachel, suddenly through the wind she heard a muffled squeal then men’s laughter, she looked around, yes, there was a crack of light to her left, she made her way to it.

It was a knothole, quite big, and if she stood on tiptoes she could see in to the log shed, there was more laughter as she put her eye to the hole.

She stifled a scream; in the middle of the shed was Rachel, she was totally naked, her arms tied behind her then to a rope hanging from the roof beam, it was forcing her up on her toes and bent almost double. There was a wide black pipe fitted across her mouth holding it wide open, it was held by a rope passed through it and tied off behind her head, six men surrounded her, Audrey recognised most of them.

As her mind raced as she tried to take in the whole situation. All the men had ether a belt in their hand or a thin branch, she watched as one of the men behind Rachel, she thought it was the one called Le-Roy, put his hand between her legs, Rachel squealed and turned, as she did her ass was the perfect target for another man to whip with a branch, that made her turn again spinning in her little circle but only to be hit by a belt, the men laughed as she spun escaping one only to be hit by another.

The men had brown bottles which they swigged from all the time, laughing at each other as the spanked the sweet girls ass, watching the marks as they reddened her ass, others put their hands under her and pulled and pinched at the hanging defenceless nipples.

Audrey wanted to rush in and do something, anything, but she didn’t, she knew she would be out numbered, but when she heard the one called Jeth say, “Well that ass-hole fucked up my deer so I reckon it’s only fair we fuck up his little dears ass-hole,” Audrey bolted for the house.

They must have heard her as they scooted out after her but she was through the door and locking it, she screamed at Albert, “Those hill-billies have got Rachel and their going to rape her, she’s tied up in the log shed, phone, use the mobile.”

Albert screamed, “It’s in the car,” all of a sudden there was a bang on the door, Albert picked up the hunting rifle.

Albert pushed the lace curtain back with the barrel, Jeth was staring in, “You city folk now how to use that thing? because we do.”

Albert levelled the rifle at him, “You better just bring my daughter back here or your dead.”

Jeth just laughed, “Oh you want cutie-doll do you? Well you just wait there and I’ll see if she’s ready to come see you.”

Jeth disappeared back; then they heard an engine, it roared up to the front of the house. Tied naked to the twin bull bumpers of the old truck was Rachel, her arms wide, she was crucified on the top bar, as where her legs to the bottom bar, obscenely tied back at the knees, the awful tube gag pulled her face in to a grotesque mask of terror, Jeth stood beside her, “Looks kind of cold, think she should come in side and warm herself up by the fire, you want to open that door and throw out the shooter.”

Albert looked at both women; then back at the scene outside, suddenly Jeth shouted, “Looks like we better warm her up, he don’t seem to want her,” the engine rived and the truck drove to the side of the house and disappeared round the corner.

Jeth ran after it shouting, “Be careful Zak don’t you go hittin nothin especially not deer, they can fuck up the front of a motor real bad.”

Albert and the two women peered in to the snow, Albert looked at them, “You two better get in the rooms and lock yourselves in, this is going to be difficult,” they didn’t say anything, the look on Albert’s face was enough, they just did as Albert had said, both women locked their doors as they heard the roar of the truck coming back.

Audrey heard the men yelling and shouting, then the engine was switched off, Jeth’s voice could be heard above the others, “You want us take her fer a spin through the trees reckon that should break some bits,” Audrey jumped as she heard the clatter of her dads rifle hitting the porch, “That’s a nice shooter, here Pip catch, C’mon daddy-o get your butt inside, Le-Roy get cutie-doll ready, she needs warmin up, better be bringin some logs,” Audrey chocked back tears as she heard the men laughing.

Jeth pushed Albert back in to the house, “Loose the gown daddy-o, that’s it, Zak bring that chair in fer the master of the house, there you go, sit yourself down and make yourself real comfy, he’s all yours Zak do your worst.”

Albert was pushed down on to the chair, “Where’s my daughter? You said you would let her go.”

Jeth stood at the door, “No I said we would bring her in to get warm, well here she is,” as Albert’s arms were lashed to the chair he saw Le-Roy and another drag his young daughter in. They had retied her to a length of timber like a yoke, her wrists at each end and the back of the tube gag tied to it in the middle, he could see the agony in her face as they pulled her in to the middle of the room.

She was laid on her stomach, then each ankle dragged up, bent and tied to each thigh, now in a bent kneeling position she was lifted up and turned to face the fire, a rope was thrown over the middle beam and down, one side tied to her left wrist the other to her right, she half knelt and half hung naked facing the fire unable to speak or move.

As Albert’s legs where forced up under the chair and tied off around the back and up to his neck Jeth shouted, “Put some wood on the fire, little cutie-doll will catch her death,” Pip put three logs on the fire, they immediately crackled in to life, Jeth smiled at the tightly bound Albert, “Shouldn’t take long we soaked them in paraffin first.”

A black tube gag was rammed in to Albert’s mouth, the rope tied off then down around his elbows then down and under to his bent up legs, there was a loop in it about half way down between his neck and elbows, Zak pushed a two foot tube through it, suddenly Rachel groaned.

Jeth stroked the top of her head, “Sounds like cutie-doll is back with us, must be the warmth, Pip put another log on for cutie”, the fire was burning fiercely, Rachel shook her head trying to escape Jeth’s hand, then she froze, squealed, suddenly she realised she was getting hot, very hot.

Her eyes grew wider as Pip threw two more logs on to the fire, they immediately burst in to flames, Albert screamed at them choking on the gag.

Rachel with only her knees to pivot on, swung wildly, the sound’s of the young female voice echoed round the house, her eyes pleading with the men gathered round her, Jeth moved to her and squeezed her breasts they were hot, he smiled at the struggling Albert, “These chestnuts is roastin up a treat.”

His eyes never left Albert’s face as he slid his hand down to her cunt where he started rubbing it hard before he took his hand away, lifted it to his face, then he licked his finger, “Mmmmmm nice maybe we should ask the other two candy boxes to join the bar-B-q.”

Jeth went to the back of the struggling girl, “I’m gonna take this gag out, you wanna call for them two other beavers to join the party,” he bent to her ear, “Listen cutie-doll if you don’t believe nothing else, believe me when I say, you ain’t movin till they’d out here enjoyin our company and if they don’t, well we got plenty more logs, ain’t we Pip.”

As soon as the tube was pulled free, she screamed, “Stop it, stop it please it hurts, I’m burning,” she cried uncontrollable, at a single nod the men moved back, leaning against the walls.

Audrey could hear her, she banged her fists once on the door before throwing it open and racing in to the room, screaming, “Stop it, stop it, leave her alone she’s only a ---,” before the end of the word, Zak had swung his hand and caught her across the wind-pipe.

Zak and Le-Roy dropped on the choking girl, pulled her arms behind her, crossed them and tied them tight, then calmly stood and watched as she coughed and squirmed on the floor, Le-Roy looked at Jeth, “One down one to go.”

Jeth said, “Get daddy-o to call the last beaver, use the tunica.”

Le-Roy went up behind Albert and turned the tube stuck through the rope, dragging his feet up and pulling the gag back and down, he yelled incoherently through the gag as the tube forced his mouth open wide, choking him.

The whole room was alive with the sound of tormented suffering, Rachel pleading with them to move her away from the flames, Audrey still gasping in air and another turn from Le-Roy had Albert choking out a low rasping groan.

Jeth walked over to the bedroom door and knocked, “You causin an awful lot of pain out here, mummy-doll, you want us to carry on or you gonna come talk to us boys?”

Pip held another log to Rachel then turned towards the fire, the scream from Rachel was frenzied as she begged him not to, just then the bedroom door opened and Jacquelyn peered out, drew her hand to her mouth and bit hard on her knuckles as she stopped a scream.

Jeth nodded to Zak who grabbed her, pulled her forward then crossed and lashed her hands behind her, he held her as he pulled her in to the middle of the room.

The one who had towed them out looked Jacquelyn straight in the face, “Hello, my names Joel, my, my you are one hansom piece of hot box, thought so when I first set eyes on you, didn’t think then that you and me was gonna be this close, can smell that beaver from here, you up for some funning?”

She tried to remain calm, “Please leave us alone, we have money, more than you could think, we will pay you if you go now.”

His face broadened in to a grin, “Jeez that’s a fer speech for someone who’s got her big titties pointing at me and you havin a nice beaver hidin in them black pants, reckon is that you’ll pay me to go before or after me and you become good friends,” he turned to the older bearded man quietly stood at the back, “Pa you want to come with me and introduce yourself to a piece of this little hot box?”

He moved slowly towards them, Joel caught her arm, turned her and marched her back in to the bedroom, Albert made silly noises until the older man past the chair, a quick flick of his elbow whacked him across the back of the head as he grunted, “Plunderer,” before following Joel in to the bedroom and closing the door.

Jeth released the tunica, turned him so he faced the closed door then nodded to Zak, who picked Audrey up, then he looked at Pip, “Move her back from the fire, I’m sure we can come up with somit else to warm cutie-doll up, Rachel was dragged back along the beam until she hung back against the wall.

Jeth stood in front of Audrey, smiled at her then turned to look at Zak, “Hay Zak that little cutie looks hot, think you should take her temperature, you got one of them fancy thermometers to put in her sweet sucking little mouth?”

Zak stared at the helpless eighteen year old, “Nope but I’m sure I can improvise.”

Jeths cold eyes met Rachel’s tear reddened ones, “Hear that cutie-doll, Doctor Zak and Doctor Pip are going to look after you, while Le-Roy and me go see how nice things are with big baby-doll sister here, C’mon lets go have some fun with you in your room.”

As Audrey watched, Zak and Pip moved down towards Rachel, Le-Roy laughed as he saw the terror in her face, “Yous in for a good time cutie-doll, you and your candy box,” then he turned and pushed Audrey back towards her room.

Jeth followed only to stop before he went in, “Catch you in a while, just gonna have a little fun with daddy-o.”

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers