Podiatry Has Its Benefits

Story Info
Gorgeous Asian Patient with Foot Problems.
1.3k words
3.63
39.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dior11
dior11
33 Followers

I operate a small podiatry clinic downtown, so I get a lot of patients from offices in the area--including professional women who have foot problems resulting from wearing high heels. Occasionally, my years of medical training are rewarded.

The other day, a new patient checked in to have her foot checked. Sherry, a 20-something Chinese beauty, walked in wearing a beige linen two-piece knee-length suit, dark hose, and an expensive looking pair of 2-inch heels. She looked sharp. I already had to remind myself about the Hippocratic Oath!

Sherry was just gorgeous with porcelain smooth skin, glossy black hair down to the middle of her back, and pouty lips. But it was her legs that really got my attention. The sheer hose was very high quality, probably 15 denier or better.

I had her sit down on the edge of the examination table. I asked her what the problem was.

Sherry replied, "I'm not sure what it is, but I have a little growth on the sole of my left foot and it's not going away. It's been there for a long time, like a few months. What do you think it is?"

As I was about to ask her a question, I noticed that she had garter bumps on her thin skirt, and a hint of light-colored garter straps. I turned on a high-intensity examination lamp above her legs--which revealed the tell-tale glint of metal garter clips! She was wearing stockings and garters!! I also noticed a thin light line across her lap, hinting that she was wearing classic Hanes stockings. Focus, focus!!

"So, do you feel anything? Does it hurt or feel irritated?" I asked.

Sherry answered, "No, it doesn't really bother me, but when I pick at it, it is a little irritating. That's why I thought I better check."

"OK," I said, "can you please remove your left shoe so I can see what you are talking about?"

Sherry leaned over and slipped off her left shoe. Oh, no! She was wearing Hanes RHTs, and judging by the dark color, they were "Gentlebrown," a very dark shade of brown--almost black! It was a good thing I was wearing a white coat, covering the front of my trousers!

I grasped her foot and lifted it up so I could see the sole. There it was, a little growth like a wart. But I couldn't really see it through the dark nylon material. I then tried to feel the growth through the nylon, rubbing with my finger. The sensation of nylon was overpowering. Of course, I took my time as I felt the bump from every conceivable angle.

"Sherry," I asked, "can you please remove your stocking so that I can see your foot better?"

"OK," she said, as she lifted her hem enough to get to the garter clips--not really concerned that my eyes were fixed on the exposed stocking top. She had to adjust her position on the table so she could get to the rear clips, thereby exposing her thigh all the way to the edge of her sheer white panties! My mouth felt dry!

"OK," she said, as she slipped her stocking off and laid it off to the side. I lifted her foot again and examined the exposed bump.

"Aha," I said, "it looks like a Plantar Wart, probably caused by a viral infection from walking around in a wet place like a locker room."

Sherry replied, "As a matter of fact, I do go to a swimming pool regularly, and I do walk around in bare feet on wet floor. That's probably where I picked it up!"

Images of her changing clothes went through my mind--she must be a sight in her wet stockings! I ended the examination by recommending chemical removal of the wart with an extract made from blister beetle, an ancient Chinese remedy. Sherry, being Chinese, was impressed that her ancestors had figured out how to treat this wart!

I told her to come back in a week for an appointment to remove the wart.

Sherry then proceeded to put her stocking on, pulling up the dark nylon up her slender leg and attaching the wispy nylon to the garter clips. I pretended to putter around on the side, but couldn't help but watch her put on her stockings--a rare sight, indeed.

She pulled her skirt down, put on her shoe, and stepped off the exam table.

"OK, doc, she said, "I'll see you next week."

I don't know if she was putting me on, but as she walked out, she asked, "Is it OK if I wear my stockings from the office and just change here? It would be more convenient."

I could barely answer, but I managed to blurt out, "Sure, no problem. It would be a pleasure.... I mean, it would be fine."

Sherry winked as she left. What a flirt! I will have to clear my calendar for her appointment next week.

A week later, Sherry returned for her appointment to remove the Plantars Wart. I cleared my schedule that morning so I could take my time.

She walked in promptly at 9 am and sat in the waiting area. My assistant, Jamie, ran out for errands while I showed Sherry into the back. I would have about an hour to Sherry and myself!

This time, Sherry was wearing a white business suit, her skirt ending just above her knee. She sat down on the edge of the examining table with her gorgeous legs dangling off the edge.

She was wearing sheer stockings that were a light tan color, like "Barely There" by Hanes. I could see the telltale garter bumps on the top of her tight skirt. God, I was getting turned on. As I stood in front of her ready to ask some questions, I could see the faint image of her garter straps showing through the thin skirt material.

After running through a short list of questions, I asked if she was ready to remove the wart.

She replied, "Sure, I'm ready." Without being asked, she kicked off her shoes, pulled up the hem of her skirt and proceeded to remove her stocking. Sure enough, she was wearing vintage Hanes stockings with the lime green edge, indicating she was wearing the long size, befitting her long, curvy legs. The RHT toes and heels added to the appeal.

I had already seated myself in front of her, getting ready to inspect the wart, so I had a clear view right up her leg to her sheer panty-lined crotch. She unclipped the garter clips on her light pink garter belt and slid the gossamer nylons down her leg. She carefully removed the foot of the stocking, which were my favorite RHT type, and slipped off the stocking. She placed the stocking off to the side.

For the next 20 minutes, I carefully sterilized the wart area and applied a Chinese blister beetle extract, and let it sit for a little while. Her legs seemed odd, one still encased in sheer nylon, and the other bare, but she didn't care as she leaned back on her hands as I worked on her foot. I placed a special bandage to protect the wart area and gave her instructions on how to take care of the dressing for the next week.

As I wrapped up, she slipped off her other shoe, pulled up her hem again to remove the other stocking. She slid that one down, collected the other half, and carefully put the pair in her purse. She left her garter belt on, I guess showing some modesty on her part.

I told her I would see her in one week to see if everything was OK. She gave me a coy smile, and said, "I look forward to it. Maybe I'll wear something different. Oh, and is it OK if I start wearing nylons in a week if the excision looks all right?"

I replied, "No problem. Just make sure the excised area is clean with no sign of infection. But until then, no stockings. Keep the wart area clean and dry."

Sherry answered, "It will be hard not wearing stockings for a week, but just this time. I'll have to wear something special to celebrate."

With that, she left the office leaving me to wonder what to expect on her next visit.

dior11
dior11
33 Followers