Point of View: Hers

Story Info
The same events from her point of view.
3.8k words
4.53
29.7k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Point of View: Hers

This is the second part of a three-part story that describes the same events from three different perspectives. It won't make any sense unless you have first read Point of View: His. This is a work of fiction and any similarity to actual persons or events is coincidental.

"Hello, Kyong? It's me Jane. Are you somewhere where you can talk?"

"Yes, I at home."

"It is 7 AM here. What time is it in Korea? Is this a good time to talk?"

"It midnight here. Good time to talk."

"You said you were finally going to tell me why you didn't marry that rich Japanese guy and why you moved back to Korea."

"Ah, yes. I tell you ... how-you-say? 'the all story'."

"The whole story."

"Yes, yes, that what I mean: whole story. It all happen because I try to keep Bryce from learn about Eric."

"Wait, who is Eric?"

"He is my neighbor when I live in Seattle. He live in apartment down the hall. We used to date a little before I get engaged with Bryce.

"I see, you used to have a relationship with this Eric guy and you didn't want Bryce to know about it."

"Yes. Bryce not know about me with Eric."

"OK, so how close with Eric were you?"

"Not serious. No sex. Just date, but I think Eric in love with me. Is understandable. I beautiful. If it had last longer, he would propose."

"Oh! And would you have married Eric if he had proposed?"

"No. Eric poor man. Drive old car. His family not important in America. He was common people."

"I see ... well ... uh ... never mind. Go on with your story."

"Well, if Bryce learn that man living in same building with me used to date me, maybe Bryce not marry me."

"I see. You thought Bryce might be suspicious that it wasn't really over between you and Eric."

"Yes, yes. Bryce he may be sus ... suspik ... what you say?"

"Suspicious."

"Yes, yes, suspicious."

"After Bryce ask me marry him, Bryce come over to my apartment all time. But Eric, he not hide in his apartment! We see Eric many time in hallway, in parking lot!"

"Well, ... uh ... Eric lived there, right? You can't really expect him to hide in his apartment."

"But this he should do! For me! Should not let Bryce see him."

"Gee, Kyong, don't you think that's a little ... well, never mind, just go on with the story. So you and Bryce saw Eric around the building."

"Yes. And Eric, he say 'hello' to me and call me by name. He say 'hello, Kyong' when Bryce there and can hear him."

"So?"

"So Eric should not do this! He should pretend he not know me!"

"Well ... um ... go on."

"Bryce ask me who is he. First, I say Eric just neighbor. Then I think maybe Bryce and Eric pass in hallway when I not there and talk about me. Maybe Eric tell Bryce we date. Maybe he eggerate."

"You mean exaggerate. I see, you were afraid Eric might claim to have been intimate with you."

"Yes, Yes. But then I get idea. I make Bryce hate Eric. Then Bryce never talk to Eric."

"How did you get Bryce to hate Eric?"

"I tell Bryce, I say that Eric, he is stalling me."

"Stalling?"

"No. Not stalling, stacking."

"Stacking? Eric was stacking you? What do you mean?"

"What is word when man follows woman around spying?"

"Oh. Stalking!"

"Yes, yes, stalking. I tell Bryce 'Eric stalking me'. It work. Bryce hate Eric. Also, I say Eric have imagination, think he have relationship with me. That way, if Eric tell Bryce that he date me, Bryce not believe him."

"Gee, Kyong, maybe you should have just told Bryce the truth and assure him that it was never serious between you and Eric."

"No, no! Bryce be very upset that I date common man. He maybe not marry me then."

"Would Bryce really care that much about the class of a person that you once dated?"

"Yes. Bryce from rich high-class family in Japan, just like my family high-class in Korea."

"I see. So, what happened? Did Bryce find out anyway and cancel the wedding?"

"No. He never find out, but ... other things happen."

"What other things?"

"I tell you what happen. Is all because mailman so stupid. He all the time putting mail in wrong mailbox."

"Um, what does a stupid mailman have to do with—"

"I telling you, Jane!"

"Ok! Ok! Sorry I interrupted. Go ahead."

"One day Bryce at my apartment. Eric come to door. He give me mail. He say mailman put my mail in his box. I try to get him to go away, but suddenly Bryce standing there. Eric say 'how you do' and hold out hand for what you call 'handjerk'."

"Handjerk?"

"Yes. How-you-say? When American meet other American. They grab hands. Lift up down."

"Oh, Handshake."

"Yes, handshake, that what I mean. Eric hold out hand for handshake."

"But Bryce hate Eric. He not handshake. He say 'You stalk Kyong. I not handshake you.'"

"What did Eric say to that?"

"Eric very mad. He punch Bryce."

"He punched him!?"

"Yes. He knock Bryce down with punch. I try to stop him, but he very mad. His face red. His eyes scary. He tie Bryce to radiator. He gag Bryce."

"Oh, my God! Didn't Bryce fight back?"

"He try a little, but Bryce not strong. Eric very strong."

"Oh, my! So, then what happened?"

"Eric pick me up. He carry me to bedroom."

"Oh, Kyong! Did he rape you?"

"No. But he very mad. He ask me why Bryce say he stalk me. I explain to him. I ask him please not tell Bryce we had relation. He agree but he want something in exchange."

"What did he want?"

"He say Bryce not respectful. Bryce needs be punished."

"Punished how?"

"He say we go back to living room where Bryce tied up. He say we have sex like before, but we do it in front of Bryce. He say 'I not tell Bryce about us. So Bryce think I forcing you, but you have sex with me just like before.'"

"Wait, I'm confused. You said you only dated Eric. No sex."

"Umm ... well ... Eric and I did do sex one time."

"I see. So that's why Bryce might not have married you, if he'd known."

"Yes. That why. If Bryce know I have sex with poor common man, he maybe not marry me."

"And Eric wanted to punish Bryce by having sex with you in front of Bryce."

"Yes."

"But wouldn't that cause Bryce to not marry you, too?"

"He maybe not mind so much if he think it not consensing."

"You mean not consensual."

"Yes, not consensual. Eric promise to make it seem like he ordering me, so make it seem like not consensual."

"So what happened? Did you do it in front of Bryce?"

"We go back to living room where Bryce tied up. Then Eric start game. He tell me, 'You take off all clothes! Now!' This is same way our game Emperor and Peasant Girl start. I can't believe he make me do this! My fiancée watching! But I kind of scared and Eric is very commanding person. So I do as he say."

"Wait, what is this Emperor and Peasant Girl game?"

"Is game we played sometimes. He is emperor and I am peasant. I must obey."

"Sometimes? I thought you two only had sex once."

"Well, um. More than once, but just a few times."

"I see, well go on. He ordered you to strip and you did?"

"Yes. I obey, like peasant girl. Bryce watching. It give me face fire."

"Face fire? What do you mean?"

"Is how we say what you call embarrassed. In Asia we say my face on fire. Means I embarrassed."

"I see. I'll have to remember that: 'face on fire.' Then what happened?"

"Then Eric say, 'Now you kowtow!' I kowtow. This also how we play Emperor game. I call him Seonsang-nim. You know this Korean? Means 'honorable master'."

"Why did you call him that? Wasn't he humiliating you?"

"Because is what you call 'habit force'."

"You mean force of habit?"

"Yes, force of habit. You see, I always call him Seonsang-nim when I kowtow to him in Emperor game. Also ..."

"Also what?"

"I not just feel embarrassing. I also feel something else, a little bit."

"What else?"

"Something between legs a little bit. Something good a little bit."

"I see. You felt aroused kowtowing to Eric?"

"Yes. Just like in game."

"I see."

"Then he make me take off his shirt. I take off shirt. I see his chest. Make me feel good a little bit more."

"Really? What was his chest like?"

"Was big wide chest with hair all over it. Those mi-gooks are so hairy. You know this Korean? Mi-gook means 'American'."

"I see. Well our men are hairier than East Asian men."

"Yes. The hairiness kind of what-you-call sexy. He reminded me of bear. When he screw me, his chest just above my face. I would lift up my face and rub it into all that hair and lick it."

"Lick it?"

"Yes. I would lick his hairy chest. I felt like I was being ravished by an animal. In fact, my nickname for him was gom-appa. You know this Korean? Gom-appa means 'daddy bear'."

"Really? [giggle] You called him 'Daddy bear'?"

"Yes. He pick me up naked and carry me room to room. Sometimes like baby. But sometimes he throw me over shoulder and carry me. I like that better. It was sexy when he control and domination me."

"You mean dominated you?"

"Yes. Dominated. Make me very wet. Because he white barbarian and hairy and with broad shoulder make it even better."

"I'm getting the picture. When he made you take off his shirt, you saw his chest and it reminded you of ... your daddy bear games."

"Yes. When I see it, it remind me."

"... of the times you licked it while he made love to you."

"Yes. So when I see his chest it make me feel good between legs again, only little bit more."

"I see. So then what happened?"

"Then we go to couch and he put me on top his lap."

"He made you give him a lap dance?"

"No. Not lap dance. He put me on his lap with ... how-you-say? ... down face."

"Down face? Oh, you mean facedown? Over his lap facedown?"

"Yes. Facedown!"

"Why?"

"Because emperor always spank peasant girl."

"He spanked you?"

"Yes. You have done this, too, yes? You know what feels like?"

"Well ... there was—Wait, never mind me. Let's stick with your story for now."

"He spank me, but he mad so he spank harder than before when we play game. Also, I never do this with other person watching. This time, Bryce see me get spanking on naked bottom. It give me more face fire. It very yoo-mill."

"Yoo-mill? Humiliating?"

"Yes, you-milling, that what I mean."

"Didn't it hurt?"

"Yes, it hurt. Soon hurt make me forget Bryce watching. Not so yoo-milling. I cry. I start doing twist and kicking."

"You poor thing. How long did this go on?"

"Seemed like long time, but after time I start feel good again between legs."

"The spanking turned you on?"

"Yes. But you know how spanking is turn-on big time."

"Yes, I know—I mean, how would I know?—Oh, dammit, we're not going to talk about me. Just tell your story. He was arousing you with a spanking. Then what?"

"He stop every minute. Put his fingers in me. Play with my button. It make me squirm and moan. Bryce can hear me. It very yoo-milling, but I not able to help myself. Then Eric tell me to say this thing after every spank."

"What thing? What did he make you say?"

"He tell me to say 'I wish Bryce could stop you from spanking me'. So I say this after every spank."

"Oh, my, how awful that must have been for Bryce!"

"For Bryce? It awful for me! But I think 'Why not? After all, is true! I do wish Bryce can stop him'."

"Yes, but I sympathize with Bryce, too. It must have been humiliating for him."

"Never mind Bryce! He weakling. He deserve feel bad!"

"Well ... alright, let's go on with the story. What happened next?"

"After spanking, Eric make me take off rest of his clothes. Then we go near Bryce and Eric tell me to give him sucking."

"Had you ever given someone a blow job before?"

"Oh, yes. Not to Bryce because I not need to. He marry me anyway and Bryce never make me feel all weak and all wet like Eric do. But I have sucked off a few other men, only wealthy and high class men. Also, I suck Eric many time. With Eric it was even my idea. One day, we get naked and I see his muscles and his big jaji. You know this Korean? It means—"

"I can guess what it means! Go on."

"Ok. I see his thick jaji and I get urge."

"Urge? To suck it?"

"Yes! So you know what I mean!"

"Now wait. I didn't say—Oh, never mind, just continue with the story."

"Ok. I get urge to suck Eric big jaji. So I kneel and I lick and suck like ... how-you-say? I worm-ship it?"

"You worshipped his prick?"

"Yes, worshipped with mouth. Being kneel down and please a low class white brute got me turned on big time. After that first time, I suck him whenever he want. It was the biggest jaji I ever suck and it took lots of working sucking to make him come; but when he hold me to chest or carry me around like I light like a feather, it made me weak and I do anything he want. We make this part of Emperor game. Emperor make peasant girl kneel and give licking and sucking."

"I'm getting a clearer idea of why you didn't want Bryce and Eric to ever talk. Anyway, when Eric told you to suck him off in front of Bryce, did you do it?"

"Yes. He emperor, so I say 'yes, Gakha' and I start licking. You know this Korean, Gakha? Means like 'your king-esty'."

"You mean your majesty?"

"Yes, your majesty."

"So you never gave Bryce a blow job, and he had to watch you suck Eric like he was an emperor and you were a peasant girl. That poor man!"

"Why he poor man? He get blow job!"

"No, I meant Bryce. I feel sorry for Bryce. But never mind that. Wasn't it even more ... a ... face-on-fire for you?"

"Yes. No one ever watch me give sex before. Now Bryce can watch me sucking Eric. My face on fire big time! But I also feeling more and more gooder between legs."

"Giving the blow job turned you on?"

"I already turned on from spanking and like I tell you before, it make me wet when Eric domination me."

"Yes. You told me. Until now, I didn't quite realize how much. So how did the blow job end? Did he ...?"

"Emperor—I mean, Eric—he stop me sucking before he come. Then he tell me take off all Bryce clothes. So I do this."

"You stripped Bryce? Didn't he fight back?"

"Yes, but he tied up and he weak, so Eric hold him and I take off clothes. Then Eric tell me to spank Bryce. So I do this."

"You spanked Bryce!? I hope you went easy on him."

"No. I mad at Bryce. He weak. He let Eric make me do embarrassing things in front of him. So I spank hard. After a time, he twist and kick. I laugh. Now his turn for face-on-fire! Be spanked in front of Eric."

"You laughed? My, goodness, Kyong, don't you think that's a little ..."

"What?"

"[Sigh] Oh, never mind. What happened next?"

"After spanking, Eric turn Bryce up face."

"Face up."

"Yes, face up. Then Eric tell me to lie down on Bryce with my pussy on Bryce face."

"Why did Eric want you to do that?"

"Because then he fuck me. Like style of dog."

"He fucked you doggy-style while your privates were on Bryce's face?!?!?"

"Yes. He fuck me like that. I already turned on and it feel really good. I rub myself on Bryce's face. Very fast I come."

"Oh, poor—never mind. Good grief did it end then? Was there more?"

"Then Eric do same thing in my back place."

"Back place? ... You mean your asshole? He butt-fucked you?"

"Yes. He do that."

"Have you ever done that before?"

"Yes, but only with Eric. Like I say before, when Eric get me fizzy and wet, I not say 'no' to anything he want. So one day he want to do this."

"How was it?"

"It hurt at first, but he have experience and after a time, it not hurt anymore. In fact, he reach around and play with my button and I come with him pumping my bottom hole."

"You mean being fucked in the ass feels good?"

"'Feel' not right word. It not 'feel' either good or bad. What turn on me was idea of what I was letting him to do me and that I was letting a common person do it. Whenever he fuck my bottom, I pretend that—"

"Wait, you say 'whenever' he fucked your bottom. I thought you and Eric only had sex a few times."

"Um ... Yes. Only a few times, but also a few more times after he teach me about being fucked in bottom."

"[Sigh] Ok. I'm getting the idea. So where were we? You pretended something when he butt-fucked you."

"Yes, whenever he do this, I pretend other high class Korean people watching me submarine to poor white barbarian."

"Submarine? ... er ... oh, submit!"

"Yes, submit. Thinking that other high class people watch me submit make me come very hard."

"I see. So when he butt-fucked you on Bryce's head, did it turn you on?"

"Yes. It really good. I rub myself on Bryce face again and I come."

"Good grief! Well, what happened next?"

"Then Eric tell me put my clothes on Bryce."

"Why did he want Bryce in your clothes?"

"Was part of punishing Bryce I think. Anyway, you will see. I put bra and underwear on Bryce. Then pantyhose. Then black cocktail dress."

"Did Bryce resist this at all?"

"No. Then Eric tell me put on Bryce's clothes. I do this. Then he tell me to get dildo."

"Dildo?!? You have a dildo?"

"Huh? ... uh ... No. Course not. ... I not have dildo."

"Then where did the dildo come from?"

"Come from? ... uh ... it come from ... uh ... Eric bring it with him."

"He brought you your mail and he had a dildo with him?"

"Um ... no ... I meant Bryce bring it with him."

"Bryce brought a dildo to your place?"

"Yes! That it! Bryce bring dildo to my apartment. He want to play games with it. Eric see it in living room and he tell me to get it."

"Wait. You kept a dildo in plain sight in your living room?"

"Bryce only bring that same day!! Why you keep asking about dildo? You want hear story or not?!?"

"Ok, ok. Sorry, go on with the story. He had you put on Bryce's clothes and get the dildo. Then what?"

"Dildo have straps. Eric show me how to put on dildo."

"He had you put it on? He didn't use it on you?"

"No. He not use on me. He have me put on. It poke through Bryce underwear and pants zipper. I look like man. Horny."

"I can picture it. Go on."

"Then Eric tell me fuck Bryce in butt."

"Oh my God! Don't tell me you ..."

"Bryce struggle, but Eric too strong for him. I put cushions under Bryce. Raise his bottom up. Then I pull down pantyhose and panties. Bryce still struggle. Eric tell me to spank Bryce some more. Bryce still struggle. Eric tell me to get paddle."

"Wait, is the paddle also something Bryce brought to your place that day?"

"No! Not real paddle. Is cutting board from kitchen!"

"Ok. Ok! What did Eric do with the paddle?"

"He not do anything. He tell me to paddle Bryce until Bryce submarine."

"Submit."

"Yes, yes, submit. That what I mean."

"And did you ...?"

"Yes. I paddle Bryce hard. Then he submar—I mean, submit."

"But he was gagged, so what did he do to submit?"

"He spread legs and raise bottom up."

"Oh."

"Then I do like Eric say. I fuck Bryce. You get picture?"

"Yes. I'm not sure I want to, but I do."

"Anyway, after a time, Bryce his kochoo get hard."

"Kochoo?"

"Is Korean. Means pepper, but also means prick."

"I thought that's what jaji means."

"Jaji means big prick. Kochoo means little prick."

"Oh."

"Anyway, Eric see Bryce get hard. He say I must fuck Bryce until Bryce come. He untie one arm of Bryce. He say to Bryce you play with self because Kyong fuck you until you come. Bryce play with himself."

"God! I feel so sorry for ... never mind."

"After a time, Bryce enjoying it. He come."

"You really think he was enjoying it?"

12