Point of View: His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She next attended to his balls. She began to lick and mouth them gently. It was enraging, but I knew she was only doing it because he had told her to take it slow and she feared his wrath if she should disobey.

She began to kiss his penis. Starting at the base, she worked down the length of the now nearly erect penis kiss-by-kiss. When she reached the tip, she worked back the underside kissing repeatedly until she got the place where the penis met the balls. Then she returned to licking. She worked up some spit in her mouth and then made a long slow lick along the top from the tip to the base. Then she repeated this for the underside and then for each side of the penis, which was now fully erect. It was longer than mine, but only average for a white man's penis; but it was much thicker than an Asian prick.

Kyong began to kiss and nibble the tip. After a few seconds of this, she opened wider and, looking up at him, she let it slide into her.

I turned my head away. I could not bear to watch as my fiancée's virgin mouth was violated.

She began to suck gently at first, then harder and harder, as if she was trying to suck a thick milk shake through a straw. Audible sucking noises came from her mouth as her cheek muscles visibly contracted around the keto-shiro's fat prick with each suck.

She began to bob her head forward and back, sliding the shaft in her mouth and licking its undersurface. Her bare breasts shook and bounced with each bob.

After a minute of this, he pushed her head away. He had decided he wasn't going to cum in her mouth.

After a minute, he gave his next order.

"Strip him, Kyong."

When I heard this, I balled myself up into a fetal position against the radiator. I tried to tell Kyong to scream, but only low moans got through the gag. He came over, and grabbed one of my ankles. I tried to kick him with the other, but he was able to grab it too, and he pulled me out horizontally.

"Do it, Kyong!" he ordered.

Her hands went to the snap of my pants. I twisted madly and tried to kick, desperately trying to escape this next humiliation. I actually managed to pull one leg free of his grip and turned myself face down. He let go of the other leg, but before I could react I felt a powerful weight on the back of my thighs. I knew he had sat down on my thighs. I was effectively pinned face down and couldn't twist anymore.

"Go ahead, Kyong," he instructed, "reach under him."

I felt her hands slide between my stomach and floor. She was undoing my pants. I tried again to scream, but my voice was weakening and even less sound came out than before.

In less than a minute she had my pants undone and was dragging them down my hips and butt. When they reached my thighs, I felt him get off me after first getting a good grip on my ankles. Kyong dragged them down to my knees and then my ankle. When he let go of one ankle so she could take them off, I tried to kick him, but the only effect was that I kicked the pants off that leg. After a pause, he let go of the other ankle. Kyong must have got a grip on that pant leg before he let go because I felt her immediately pull them off.

For a second time, I curled up like a baby, trying to protect my underwear. He didn't need to pull me horizontal this time: by grabbing the waistband on both sides of me, Kyong was able to pull the thin cotton down my hips.

I turned my head to her and moaned through the gag, trying to get across the message, please, please, don't do this!

But she was too intent in her task to notice. The cotton slipped so easily, I could not squeeze my thighs together tightly enough to prevent her from pulling the shorts down to my knees and then down to my ankles.

I tried kicking madly again, but the underwear kept my legs close together. I was growing weak from my exertions and when I paused for breath, she grabbed the shorts and pulled them off me with one quick yank. I lay there panting and I realized that tears had come again to my eyes while I'd been struggling.

He said something to Kyong. I was breathing so hard, I couldn't hear well. It sounded like he said something about scissors. I turned my head to the side she was on and saw her walk naked toward the kitchen. He bottom was still pink and she rubbed one cheek as she walked. I heard the sound of her bare feet on the kitchen floor and a few seconds later she was back with scissors in her hand. I noticed that her nipples were erect.

She knelt beside me again and began to cut my shirt. With my hands tied together it was the only way to get it off. I didn't bother trying to scream or twist. With my butt and privates already bare, what did it matter if my top half was too?

It took a few minutes, but eventually she had it cut off and as I lay there face down, nude, vulnerable, and terrified of what he might have planned for me, I heard him mutter something to Kyong that I could not make out.

Smack!

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my right butt cheek. Before I could process what was happening, there was a second blow to the other side.

Smack!

He is spanking me! I thought, and sunk even lower in humiliation. I once again I began to twist and kick in rebellion.

This time he let me go on struggling for a while. He had learned that I would gradually tire. Sure enough, after a minute and a half, I paused, breathing hard through my nose.

I felt strong hands grab my ankles and I was again pulled and held horizontal. The spanking resumed.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

The blows really stung and I jerked involuntarily at each spank although I was too tired to really resist.

Smack!

Smack!

After a few seconds it dawned on me that if two of his hands were holding my ankle and another hand was spanking me, he must have one hand too many. I twisted my head around to look back over my shoulder just in time to see Kyong, kneeling naked beside my hips, bring her hand down hard on my bottom.

Smack!

It wasn't the shiro that was spanking me. It was my Kyong!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

At first I was so shocked I couldn't feel the pain anymore. But the relief did not last long.

Smack!

Smack!

She was spanking me with all her strength. My hips began again to jerk with each blow. I tried to beg her to stop, but all that came through the gag was "Mmmhhhumm! Peeezze ooooppp!"

Smack!

Smack!

She did not let up. She seemed like a woman possessed.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

I felt my eyes watering again and she began scolding me as she spanked.

"You cry baby! You shiekkeh, fucking bastard!"

She was swearing at me in Korean.

"You weakling!"

Smack!

"Why can you not stop him from giving me spank?"

Smack!

"Why you not fight more hard?"

Smack!

Smack!

Although the shiro held my ankles, I twisted and bucked madly as I tried to shake away the pain. I could feel my butt muscles clench and unclench spasmodically.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Finally, she stopped and he let go of my ankles. For a full minute more, my butt continued to jerk and buck spasmodically and I kicked and twisted in pain. I heard Kyong laugh at my humiliating dance and fresh tears filled my eyes, but the pain was so great I was powerless to control my movements.

He let her rest while I slowly calmed and lay there sniffling. After a while he crossed one of my legs over the other and turned me over so I was face up. I winced when my tender bottom touched the carpet, but I was too exhausted to resist.

"Alright, Kyong," he said, "I want you to crawl over to your boyfriend and lay face down on top of his face. But lay down crosswise to him so that your two bodies make a 'T' shape."

I didn't know what he was up to, but I figured that it wasn't going to be good for me, so for a third time I put myself into a fetal position. But, just as before, he pulled my body out perpendicular from the radiator, face up this time, and then sat on my ankles pinning me in place.

"Do it, now, Kyong," he said, "Don't make me impatient."

"Yes, Gakha," she replied meekly.

She then crawled over to my head on hands and knees. Her arms "stepped" over my head and then she lay down over me crosswise, with her pubis directly on my nose. I could barely breathe. Desperate for air, I turned my head to side so that her pubis was on my ear. I was now facing in the direction of her feet instead of the direction of her head, so I could see her thighs above me tapering off to her ankles and feet in the distance. In the last two years I've had often had the thought that the next few minutes would have been easier on me if I'd turned my head the other way, so I would have seen her belly button above me and only her bare breasts mashed on floor in the distance.

As I took a deep breath and realized that I wasn't going to suffocate, I became aware of a familiar smell. It was the smell Kyong's arousal. I realized a second later that her pubis, mashed against my ear and cheek was damp. That's normal, I thought, some women lubricate in response to rough treatment.

The shiro got off my legs. I found that I could kick and twist, but only my lower body moved. Kyong's weight pinned my head in place.

"Spread your legs, Kyong," I heard him say. His voice was barely above a whisper but he sounded very close.

I saw her thighs spread wide and a moment later, his knees appeared one after the other on the carpet between her knees. Then his fat dick appeared just inches from my face as he lay down over her. His fingers appeared and opened her cunt lips, and then he slid the head of his penis into her.

"Uhn ... oh ... ooo," I heard her gasp as he began to push his fat dick into her. I could feel her pubis press down harder on my ear and cheek as he filled it. It took a few shoves, but soon he was into her to the hilt. His balls rested on my cheek and the side of my nose. He waited there for a moment and I couldn't avoid the toxic, painful, humiliating thought that he was stretching her much more than I ever had.

Tears flowed freely from my eyes, now. I had been devastated when she cried out that she wished I was strong enough to save her from being spanked; but what I was feeling now was even worse. My girl, my fiancée was being raped, doggy style, and not only was I forced to witness it, it was literally happening right on my head, inches from my eyes.

He pulled out and I could see his shaft glistening with her juices. Then he plunged in again, faster this time. He continued to saw in and out with increasing speed. With each stroke, his balls would slap against my cheek and nose.

At some point, I became aware that she was making little gasping sounds and moans.

"ohh ... [pant] ... umm ... [gasp] ... nnnnh."

A few seconds more and I noticed that his out-strokes were shaking loose drops of moisture from her pubic hairs onto my cheek.

Her noises became louder and longer.

"mmmm ... [huff] ... ooooo ... [pant] ... uh-uh-uh ... Oh, gom-appa!"

Gom-appa!?!?!? I thought, the –appa suffix in Korean means "daddy." I tried to remember what "gom" meant. It was some kind of wild animal, like wolf or lion. She was calling out for "Daddy lion" or "Daddy wolf." What's going on here? Was she calling out to her father to come rescue her?

After a couple of minutes of vigorous fucking, I felt her hips moving from side to side. This meant that they were sliding on the side of my face, first up toward the top of my head, then back the other way towards my neck. She was rubbing herself, her clitoris, on my head! I was so stunned I actually stopped crying.

Her noises became even louder.

"NNNNUH ... UH-UH ... [gasp] ... MMMMMM so, good! ... [huff] ... NNNUUMMM ... [pant]"

I could no longer hide the truth from myself: she was aroused. She was being fucked to a climax right on my head by a fat-dicked barbarian who spanked her and made her kowtow to him and then give him a long sensuous blow job.

She stopped the side-to-side rubbing on my head and began to grind her hips in a circular motion. I saw her thigh muscles stiffen as she neared a climax and ground down even harder. It actually made my ear ache.

Then I heard his voice.

"Do you like this, Ky-aji?"

Huh? I thought, the suffix –aji in Korean is added to the first syllable of someone's name to form an affectionate nickname, the same way American's add –y or –ie: Jennifer becomes Jenny and Matilda becomes Mattie. And in Korea someone named Kyong would become Ky-aji. But how does this ignorant haku-jin know this Korean term and where does he get off calling Kyong by a lover's nickname? Kyong had been right about him. He really did imagine that he had a relationship with her.

"[pant] ... Yes, gom-appa, yes!" she answered him, "... [gasp] ... I like! ... UMMMMMMM!"

This left no doubt that it was him she was calling gom-appa.

As she reached the edge of climax, he jammed himself in to the hilt and held himself all the way in her. She bucked her hips down on my head rapidly as she let out a long final moan of ecstasy.

She sagged and I heard her let out a long, high-pitched sigh.

He pulled out and I saw that he was still hard and erect ... and slick.

He let her rest for a minute and then spoke again, still whispering.

"Ok, Ky-aji," he said, "reach back and use your love juice to lubricate your anus."

I jerked at the implication of this command. A flicker of hope lit within me again. Kyong had told me many times that she had never done anal and would not do it. Maybe now she would refuse and scream for help.

But the flicker went out almost immediately: I saw one of Kyong's hands come into view and push her fingers into her sopping cunt.

The fingers came and went several times and then I heard her say "I'm ready Gakha."

She had gone back to "Your majesty" from "Daddy something or other."

"Hold your bottom open, Ky-aji," he said gently.

I felt her hips shift position a little on my head and I knew she was pulling her butt cheeks apart.

His dick reappeared as he again mounted her. This time his balls did not touch my face since he was aiming at a target that was higher up.

"Ow! Ooowh!" Kyong whispered as he entered her rear passage.

I began to weep again in anguish. He was taking her last virginity. This should have been mine! Mine! But she had always denied it to me. Now she was holding herself open for her hairy emperor, humbly offering him the little bud of her bottom to be ravished as he wished.

Inch by inch he pushed into her. Each thrust brought gasps and soft grunts from Kyong. When he was in all the way, he paused and I could hear both of them panting.

After a half-a-minute's rest, he slowly pulled out almost to the tip of his prick. Then he pushed in again, faster this time. He continued pumping, gradually increasing speed as her anal muscles gradually relaxed and stretched around him. Before long he was pumping almost as fast as he had when fucking her garden.

After a couple of minutes, I felt Kyong's hips begin to move side-to-side again, fresh fluid dampened the side of my head and I realized, astonished, that she was beginning to enjoy his assault of her nether passage.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to think of something else, to pretend I was someplace else, but soon she was moaning again and grinding her hips in a circular motion on my head, rubbing her clit against my ear and cheek bone.

"MMMMUH ... OH-OH ... [huff] ... NNNNNN yes! ... [puff] ... MMMUUNNN ... [pant]"

As she came, she again bucked her hips against my head spasmodically as she called out her passion.

"Oh, [pant] ... yes, yes, my [gasp] ... big hairy gom-appa! ... ERRRUUMMMMMM!"

Seconds later, I saw his thighs stiffen as he came, too, emptying himself into her dark cave.

I actually think I passed out for a few seconds from the sheer humiliation of it all because the next thing I remember, they were both off of me, sitting on either side of me, trying to catch their breath.

"Now, Ky-aji, put your panties on him," I heard the shiro say after a minute.

I didn't resist. In fact, I felt a little relieved even though it was humiliating. I had been afraid of what he might do to me, but putting underwear on me, even female underwear, seemed to signal that there would be no more spanking and no assault on my asshole.

Kyong crawled to where she had dropped her panties, brought them back, slipped each of my feet into them, and pulled the flimsy lacy things up all the way up.

"The bra, too," he added.

What is this sick bastard planning, I wondered.

But whatever it was, it didn't seem like it would be physically painful for me and I was tired, so I still didn't resist when Kyong fetched the bra and strapped it around my chest. Because my hands were tied, she couldn't get my arms in the straps, so it was loose, especially since I'm not well built and Kyong is busty.

"Get some pantyhose and your little strapless black dress," he told her next.

How does he know she has a little black dress? I wondered for a moment; but then I realized that almost all women have one and he probably knew that. On the other hand, how did he know it was strapless? He must have seen her in it from his window on one of the occasions she and I went out clubbing. After all, he had been stalking her.

Kyong scampered into the bedroom. I heard a drawer open and then a closet door. In less than a minute she was back with pantyhose and a strapless black short shift. It was one of her sexiest dresses partly because it was so short it showed most of her thighs.

I actually lifted one foot and then the other to help her get the pantyhose on. The more clothes the better, I thought. Since the dress was strapless, she just pulled it up my legs, too.

She zipped it up in back, and there I lay: dressed like a party girl in frilly bra and panties, pantyhose and a minidress. I couldn't suppress another sniffle. Perhaps now he would leave, I hoped, but it was not over.

"Ky-aji," he said next, "put on his clothes."

What kinks is this guy up to? I wondered as Kyong picked up my undershorts and pulled them on. A few seconds later, she had my pants on, too. They fit her pretty well since we are about the same height. She remained topless since, of course, my shirt was all cut up.

The baka-shiro was the only one still naked.

"Now, Ky-aji," he said softly, "get a dildo."

Humpf! I thought, he's going to be disappointed because Kyong doesn't have a dildo. Whatever weirdo, kinky, plans he had, they are ruined now.

"Please," Seonsang-nim, she said, "I don't know what means this word 'dildo'. I not have."

"I think you do," Ky-aji, he replied quietly but firmly. "Your boyfriend is very small and you are a healthy woman. I think you know what a dildo is and I think you have one. Now, if you can't remember where it is, I can give you a long hard spanking to help you remember."

Kyong reflexively stepped back away from him and gave out a little cry of fear as her hands went instinctively to cover her bottom.

"No, no," she pleaded, "I get! I get!"

With that, she practically ran to the end of the room. I noticed that she looked kind of sexy in my pants, but I wondered what she was doing. She reached into a potted plant and pushed her hand right down into the soft dirt. In a moment she pulled up something long wrapped in a freezer bag. She brushed the dirt off her hand and the bag and opened it. From inside she pulled a box about 9 inches long. She walked back to us, opened the box, and dumped its contents on the floor.