Poison Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you should leave tomorrow," said Vince. Trish went after Stephanie and stopped her in the garage.

"Steph, you don't know how sorry I am" said Trish.

"How could you do that?" asked Steph.

"I'm so sorry," said Trish. "I'll be out of her tomorrow and things will be back to normal ok?"

"I forgive you Trish, this has happened before, I learn to live with it" responded Stephanie. "How about we pack you up right now?" They both went back inside the house and started to pack Trish's things up. Her 5 days were over.

The next day Trish waited for her cab with Stephanie. "Maybe you shouldn't come back to Connecticut, I'll come to Canada," said Stephanie.

"That'll be ok with me," said Trish. "I'm gonna miss you." They hugged and started to rub each other up and down. Trish made her move by kissing Stephanie on the lips. Stephanie never thought she would love her friend so much. Stephanie loved her new lesbian lover. Trish rubbed Stephanie's tight ass while the cabby loaded her luggage into the cab.

"I am very, very happy!!" said the cabby excited. Trish walked from Stephanie and into the cab. The cab pulled away. Stephanie wanted to give Trish one last goodbye, and as the cab pulled off, she pulled her top off and revealed her erect nipples. Trish did the same and flashed her breasts. The cab almost skidded off the road as the cabby stared at their breasts. The car was out of the horizon as Stephanie went back inside the house. She thought to herself should she pleasure herself now, that is until she fell on the couch and went to sleep.

The End

12