Poker & More Ch. 02

Story Info
It's winner take all in double or nothing.
2k words
4.45
45.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Dork
Mr. Dork
13 Followers

Previously in part one, Amy (5 ft 7 32b) , Tanya (5ft 5 38D) and Bennie (5 ft 11 got together for a little beer, which Amy proceeded to lose at horribly. Of course this led to strip poker, in which Amy showed how she had been playing possum. Now as we rejoin the story, Amy has stripped Tanya naked, with Bennie

wearing nothing but a pair of boxer briefs. Amy has proposed one hand, double or nothing, so to speak. It's Amy vs. Tanya and Bennie, whoever wins gets the other for the long Memorial Day weekend, as their slave. Tanya has also informed Bennie that if they win, she is going to "need to use" his cock for a while.

In hindsight, I should have never expected to win, I mean, Amy had stripped Tanya and myself at her leisure. How was I supposed to think things would suddenly change? Maybe it was just that leap of faith that gamblers make, or maybe I was too fixated on what happened when I won, maybe I didn't think losing would be that bad. Whatever it was, it was misguided. Amy pulled a pair of

kings, we had a pair of Jacks, and we lost.

"I'll take those shorts!" Amy said, her grin extending from ear to ear.

I stood up, took a deep breath, hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my boxers and started to pull them down.

"Hold it!" Amy said, "I think I want to collect my winnings myself! Raise your arms above your head."

I stopped, and looked her for a second. "What?"

"Listen, I own you for the rest of the weekend, and that means I get to do what I want. Right now, I want to take those underpants off you my self. So get your hands up on top of your head, and stand still!"

I complied, still unsure of what I had got myself into. Amy stepped up behind me, sliding my shorts down a little, my cock springing free. She gently took a hold of it, stroking it, grinning.

"Mmm, look at the cock I won! Tanya, come here, I want you to look at this cock." Amy said, in a tone more commanding that I had ever heard from her.

I was blushing, Amy was treating me like a slab of beef, and I liked it. As Tanya kneeled down in front of me, I looked down at her. She looked amazing, just as I had fantasized she would look. Amy told Tanya to go ahead and take my drawers the rest of the way off. Amy took her hand off my cock, and slapped my ass, hard, startling me, and bringing me back to earth. She told Tanya to stand up beside me, our legs spread, for inspection.

"I need to check out you two, looks like I've won myself some prime meat." Amy said, walking around us. She reached a finger out, and ran it up and down Tanya's slit, causing her to moan "hmm, I like how wet you are, but this cunt is a bit stubbly. You need a shave don't you?"

"Yes Amy, I haven't shaved in a couple days." Tanya replied, glaring at Amy.

Amy grabbed Tanya's erect little clit between her thumb and forefinger, pinching it tightly.

"AHHHHH, OWW!! AMY! LET GO" Tanya howled.

"I will, but you have to learn two things. First, don't EVER eyeball me like that again, second, for the rest of the weekend, I own you, and you will call me either Ma'am, or Mistress, understood?" Amy said, still viciously pinching Tanya's love button.

"Yes Ma'am, I understand! Please let go Ma'am!" Tanya exclaimed, her face reddening with the pain.

Amy released Tanya's poor clit, and took her in her arms, hugging her. "Good girl, now you lay down on the floor and spread your legs, let that sore little clitty of yours get some air. You have such a pretty pussy, lets get it out for me to see."

Amy eased Tanya down onto the ground, and helped her position her legs wide, a tear in her eye e, as she assumed a lewd position, her sex displayed, a faint sheen of moisture on it. Amy turned her attention to me.

"I don't have to do anything like that to get my point across to you, do I?" Amy said to me, sternly.

"No Mistress." I heard myself say. It was so bizarre, it almost sounded like someone else.

"Good boy. Now, I want you to get down there and take a look at what I just did to her little clit."

Silently, I lowered myself to the ground, on my stomach, my stiffness pressed between my belly and the rough carpet. As my face came closer to Tanya's beautiful pussy, I could smell her excitement.

"Good boy. See how red it is, not damaged, but I bet it still smarts. I think that pussy needs someone to kiss it and make it better. Boy, why don't you take care of that for me." Amy cooed.

"Yes Mistress, I once again said, leaning down and placing a soft kiss right on Tanya's hard little clit. Tanya moaned inhaled a sharp breath of air. I extended my tongue, and dipped into her slit, tasting her nectar. I couldn't see it with my face where it was, but Amy had begun to strip her own clothes off, and the next thing I knew, I looked up, and there she was, naked, straddling Tanya's face, watching me, her hands resting on Tanya's massive breasts as her own pussy was being eaten by the luscious brunette between us.

"Keep going boy, I want her to come on your face, the same way I'm gonna come on hers." Amy commanded.

"As you wish Mistress" I said, unable to keep the smile on my face under control.

I lowered my face back down to Tanya's sex. I could tell that she indeed had not shaved in a few days, although it would have taken a whole lot more than some stubble to keep me from enjoying this. I felt the tension in her stomach start to build, edging closer and closer to release with every lick, kiss and nibble. Amy's moans were getting louder, more forceful, faster, she was going to come before Tanya, unless I had a say in it.

"Oh shit, yes, right there girl, yes, yes, keep it up right there, ohhhhhhh!" Amy yelled, her hands clamping down on Tanya's chest, her back arching. I increased my assault on Tanya's clit, feeling her legs clamp down on my head, her hands grasping my hair painfully hard, her own orgasm hitting her as Amy began to relax. The contrast in orgasms was interesting, while Amy was very verbal, yelling and moaning loudly as she came, Tanya's moans muffled as they had been, stopped all together as her body tensed and my face was flooded by a wash of juices. I stopped for a moment, allowing the spasms to subside, before gently lapping up the juices.

"Ok, ok, ok, stop please!" Tanya pleaded

"It's ok, Boy, why don't you let her breathe for a moment, come up here and cuddle with us for a second." Amy said, moving along side of Tanya, and wrapping her arms around her.

I moved myself up to the other side of Tanya, joining in the three-way embrace, as Tanya's senses returned to her. Both of the ladies were in that grinning, post orgasmic bliss, and I started to become painfully aware of how hard my cock was, pressing up against Tanya's leg.

"That was a very good start, my pets. Girl, what did you think, did our boy do well?" Amy cooed.

"Oh yes, Ma'am, he did very well" Tanya said with a smile "and judging by the hard cock against my leg, he enjoyed it himself."

"Oh really, and what do you think we should do with that, Girl?" Amy asked, mischievously.

"Personally, I think I should roll him on his back and fuck the living shit out of him, because I can feel it drooling on my leg, and it's driving me crazy." Tanya said.

I blushed, which at the time seemed odd, because was I naked, holding her, with my cock leaking pre-cum on her leg, and my face was still shiny with her juice.

When I felt Amy's hand reach over and grasp my cock, stroking it against Tanya's thigh, all I wanted to do was push my way up and fuck one of these lovely ladies. "I think that's a wonderful idea, but this is his first cum of the weekend, and after that, I seriously doubt that this cock will hold out if we take turns riding it. Maybe you better return the oral favor that he gave you."

"Well, I guess that would be good too, Ma'am" Tanya said with a giggle.

"Oh please, I have spent too many nights talking on the phone with you. I know damn well how much you like a cock in your mouth!"

Tanya gasped in mock insult, laughed and kissed my neck. She pushed me onto my back, and slowly began kissing her way down my body, my cock twitching at every touch of her soft lips to my skin. I sighed loudly as I felt her kiss the tip of my cock, licking the pre-cum up. I felt her lips slide over the head and her wet mouth envelop me, and my eyes involuntarily closed. Amy's hand trailed over my chest, lightly tweaking my nipples, as Tanya proceeded to hungrily devour my cock. The blowjob I was receiving was by far, the best I have ever had. Her technique was impeccable, she knew every trick, swirling her tongue along the base, tickling the glans under the head on the upstroke, the way she just barely covered her teeth with her lips, so that it still gave pressure, but never felt like it was going to scratch me. Not to mention the little happy gulping noises she made, obviously she loved giving me the blowjob almost as much as I was enjoying getting it. I got so lost in Tanya's mouth, I totally lost track of where Amy's hands were. I opened my eyes and looked down, to see Amy with two fingers buried in Tanya's snatch, I felt my balls start to rise, and my stomach start to tighten, I was getting close. I shut my eyes again, and threw my head back, and I felt Amy's fingers at my back door. As she slipped a finger that had just been lubed up in Tanya into my ass, touching my prostate, I yelped, and erupted. As my cock started to pulse, Tanya clamped her lips down as far as she could on my shaft, letting the seed collect in her mouth. As my orgasm subsided, I felt her let go of my softening cock, and immediately moved up to my face, pressing her lips to mine, I opened my mouth to accept the kiss, and felt my whole load of cum slide from in her mouth to mine. I tried to pull away, but Amy had her hands on the backs of both our heads, holding us together. I had no choice, I swallowed my own cum, and to be honest, it really wasn't that bad.

Once I had swallowed, Amy let our heads pull apart, and she moved her own face in between ours, kissing me, and then Tanya.

Now, we have so many things to do tomorrow, I'm going to go wash up in the bathroom, You two wash each other in the kitchen sink. After that meet me in the bedroom.

Tanya and I had a lot of fun with the washrag and the kitchen sink, laughing and giggling. Before long, I was hard again, and Mistress Amy was leading us back to the bedroom. We fell asleep in a pile, Amy sandwiched between us, my cock against her ass cheek, Amy using Tanya's ample bosom as a pillow.

END PART TWO

Mr. Dork
Mr. Dork
13 Followers