Poker & More Ch. 06

Story Info
Interlude: Amy and her pets.
1.2k words
4.22
27.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Dork
Mr. Dork
13 Followers

Poker And More Part Six: Interlude

Previously, Amy (5 ft 7 32b), Tanya (5ft 5 38D) and Bennie (5 ft 11 got together for a little beer, and a little poker, which Amy proceeded to lose at horribly. Of course this led to strip poker, in which Amy showed how she had been playing possum. She took advantage of her winning ways, and convinced the two to wager themselves as her sex slaves for the long Memorial Day weekend. They lost the bet, and have just spent the remainder of the evening sucking and licking their way through orgasms for everyone. They concluded the night curled up in a large pile in bed, sleeping peacefully. In part two, Amy woke her two new pets up for a heated sex session, which culminated in Tanya experiencing anal sex for the very first time. Both this left both Bennie and Tanya exhausted, curled up in each other's arms. When they woke up, Amy had gone for "supplies" and left instructions for the two of them to shave each other, and do whatever else came naturally. They had a glorious lovemaking session, and over the course of the day, feelings other than just sex came to light. Later, Amy watched the tape the two of them had made, while Tanya and Bennie ate. After lunch, Amy, Tanya and Bennie got into a hard sex session, culminating with Tanya taking Bennie anally, with a strap on. The two of them fell asleep on the floor, in each other's arms.

When my eyes finally opened, I felt realized that I was alone on the floor. There was a pillow under my head, and the windows were open, it was dark out, and a cool spring breeze filled the room. I sat up, rubbing my aching jaw, and saw Amy and Tanya sitting on the couch. Amy was wearing the plush bathrobe I stole from the Hard Rock Casino Hotel in Vegas. Tanya was wrapped in the sheet off my bed. Damn, how is it that she made that plain white cotton bed sheet look like something off Mr. Blackwell's best dressed list? Wait, she's wearing something? But I thought we were going to spend the whole weekend naked. I was, in a word, confused.

"Good morning, sleepy head" Tanya said.

"What time is it, how long was I out." I asked

"It's only 7, you two slept for a couple hours. I wasn't really keeping track." Amy said.

"When did you wake up?" I asked, looking at Tanya.

"About twenty minutes ago, I didn't have the heart to wake you" Tanya said, taking a sip of coffee.

I just sat there, rubbing my face, trying to get the sleep out of my head. I rubbed my jaw, it ached, my ass ached, and my groin was terribly sore.

"Little bit sore, pet? I would expect you are," Amy said.

"My whole body feels like it's been through a meat grinder." I said, cracking my neck.

"I'm in touch with that reality, too." Tanya said.

"Well, that's why we aren't going to do anything this evening. I was thinking we could just relax, cuddle, and watch some movies tonight," Amy said, smiling, "I think you two need a little recovery time."

I rubbed my eyes and nodded my head, still barely able to think. Tanya headed for the bathroom to clean up again, trailing her sheet along with her. I got up and sat on the couch, leaving the blanket and the pillow on the floor. Amy saw this, reached down and handed me the blanket.

"There's a touch of a chill in the air, pet," Amy said, covering me with the soft blanket " I want this to be relaxed tonight. We can order Chinese food, and veg out."

"Sounds wonderful, Mistress." I said, as the sound of the shower running came from the bathroom.

"You and Tanya seem to have a little more than sex between you, don't you?" Amy said, the question coming at me from left field.

"Well, uh, I, uh. God, I mean, You are still, and it's just that..."I said, rubbing my face

"Honey, Bennie. I may be your Mistress this weekend, but it's still me, Amy. There isn't anything I want more in this world for you and Tanya to be happy. If you two are happy together, that's even better. I love you both, but it's just not like that. This is a game, this is some fun, kinky, extreme fun, but it would be just weird to have you as my boyfriend." Amy said, reaching out to touch my face.

"Whew, that's a relief. I was worried that the feelings that seem to be developing between Tanya and me were going to hurt you." "Well, don't act like the attraction wasn't there before" Amy said, caressing my cheek.

"Yeah, I suppose I never was very good at hiding the thoughts I had about her, but she never reciprocated them, so I gave up." I said.

"God, you are dense! You're telling me that you never noticed? How around the same time you stopped making those ridiculous moony eyes at her, she started making them at you?" Amy said.

"What? No, she didn't, did she?" I said, not believing what Amy was telling me.

"Jesus, you men. We really have to bash you over the head with it, don't we?" Amy said, laughing.

In our conversation, we never noticed that the water had stopped. Tanya walked into the room, her hair damp, her face clean and fresh. She looked amazing. Then again, when hadn't she looked amazing in the past 24 hours?

"Hmm, you two were talking about me, my ears are burning." Tanya said, flopping down next to me and stealing part of my blanket.

"Yeah, I guess we were. It's just...nothing. Don't worry about it. We can talk about it after we are done with this whole weekend." I said, kissing her on the forehead.

Tanya looked at me with those big blue eyes, melting me. "Oh, that. Yeah, I know. We do need to examine some things after all this."

"But not tonight, tonight we are just going to be three friends." I said.

"Just three friends, laying around, watching movies. Well three more or less naked friends, that is!" Amy said, laughing.

Tanya, Amy and I got a good long laugh from that comment. Good to her word, Amy let us rest for the entire evening. We watched some videos, ate Chinese food, and mostly snuggled on the sofa. I drifted off to sleep watching a movie around midnight, and when my eyes opened, it was well past 2 a.m. I looked down, and Tanya's face was firmly buried in my chest. Amy, however was no where to be seen. I kissed Tanya on the forehead, and her eyes slowly opened.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It's past 2, I think Amy went to bed." I replied.

"Mmm, good idea, I'm gonna get a stiff neck on this couch" Tanya said.

"Yeah, me too. That's funny, you said stiff!" I said, laughing.

"Oh, you are a goon!" Tanya said "Lets go to bed."

We both got up, turned off the lights, and headed for the bedroom, where Amy lay sleeping. We snuggled up on either side of her nude form, and drifted back to a peaceful sleep.

END PART SIX

Mr. Dork
Mr. Dork
13 Followers