Poker and My Girl

Story Info
Ricky loses with four aces and loses his girl too!
1.8k words
3.54
69.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the summer of my senior year in college. My name is Ricky and I share an apartment with my best friend Eric and he's a sophomore. Although he's a young man, he's very naïve. We are only an hour away from home so our friends from home come down for the weekend at least once or twice a month. We all love to play poker, except Eric, so we play at least once a month when they come up. On the weekends we play, Eric goes home.

I've been dating Punkin for about a year now. She's also a sophomore but she lives on campus. Punkin and Eric don't really get along but they tolerate each other because of me. However, they do have one thing in common though, neither of them like when my friends from home come up to play poker. On the weekends we don't play, we all hang out together and have a good time.

It's Friday morning of poker weekend. I go into the kitchen to get breakfast and Punkin is cooking for Eric and I. We sit down to eat breakfast and it's quieter than normal. I know the usual poker party complaints are coming. Punkin says in a very sweet nonchalant tone, "Babe, is this poker weekend?"

Then Eric says, "Oh no, this is poker weekend, isn't it? I don't have money to go home this weekend. Can't you play next time?" See, I knew this was coming so I told the boys to come early so we could play and be done by midnight. This way, Punkin can come over after they leave. So I tell them my plan but Eric isn't happy.

The guys arrive around 8 pm, a lot later than expected and it's only 3 of the usual 5 guys. However, I didn't tell Punkin because I didn't want to hear her fuss. We get the game going and I'm on hot! I win 5 out of the first 6 hands but then I cool off and win only every 5 or 6 hands. The night is going well and we are having a great time! We are drinking shots and chasing with beer. We are all talking junk reminiscing on our high school football days. I look at the time and it's midnight. Eric is staying at a friend of ours and Punkin is minutes away. I try to find a way to wrap the party of but everyone is having such a good time and I'm getting hot again. I won the last 3 hands and I'm feeling good about my game! Then I hear keys in the door knob and I start to panic.

Punkin comes in, kisses me, speaks to everyone then goes to my room. We play a few hands more hands when I hear my bedroom door open. Punkin comes out of my room in nothing but panties to go to the bathroom. Luckily, I'm sitting in the only chair that can see her. My heart start racing hoping that no one would have to get a refill or go to the bathroom. I hear the toilet flush and then my bedroom door. I breathe a sigh of relief and ask the guys if anyone needs a refill or bathroom break. We all take a few minutes to stretch; meanwhile, I go in my room to see those tits. She has a great rack, 32 D's. I get in the room and she's lying on top of the covers looking very delicious. I sit on the bed and start rubbing her arms. I make my way over to her breast and she says in a devilish voice, "Don't start something you can't finish." Of course, me being a guy, that goes in one ear and out the other. I'm sucking her nipples when I hear a knock at my door and the guys yelling to come finish our game. Punkin tells me to go play with my boys and she'll be waiting. I go back to play.

I win the first game and I think I'm going to win the second when I hear my bedroom door open again but this time, I didn't hear the bathroom door open or close. I look up and see Punkin coming my way. My jaw drops and for the next few seconds, my heart stops! Punkin walks past everyone on her way to the kitchen. She opens the refrigerator to get a drink. The room is so quiet; you could hear a pin drop. I look at each one of my boys and their eyes are bigger than fifty cent pieces and fixated on Punkin. She's got on thongs but you can barely see the string. See, not only does Punkin have a great rack, but she has a nice round ass and great legs too. Because her legs are long, shapely and thick, I call her juicy. She is 5'10" 160 lbs with long blond hair. It's nothing for her to go to the mall and have at least 5 guys hit on her. She is a knock out!

Punkin gets her drink and goes back in the room. Everyone is shocked and speechless. We start to play again but my concentration isn't there. I lose the next 5 hands and I go all in on the 6th one with a full house. I would lose that hand to four aces. What are the odds of that? I'm shocked and pissed so I want to keep playing. I get some money out of my secret stash for the next hand. My first 3 cards are three aces and my next two is a 2 and the last ace. I go all in with my four aces and Derrick does too. However, I don't have enough to call his so I start to bargain. I offer my watch, a necklace, a ring but he rejects each offer. He looks at me and says, I want a blow job from Punkin. I grab my drink and I throw it in his face. He grabs me and puts me in the headlock. They guys finally break us up but we are still arguing. When I finally gain my composure, I realize I have to have the better hand. There are only four aces in the deck and I have all of them. There's only one hand that can beat me and it's a royal flush. Derrick isn't that good of a player and he changed for three cards. I agree on the blow job and I turn over my four aces. Derrick smiles, and then turns over a royal flush!!

Needless to say, I go to talk to Punkin. I creep in the room and she's rubbing on her clit. My dick gets hard as a rock immediately! I go over to sit on the bed by her. She grabs my hand and puts it on her breast. I start to squeeze when I hear a knock at the door. "Ricky, is everything a go? Come on man, you gotta pay up!"

Punkin asks, "What's going on? I need to feel you inside me. Come fuck me!"

"Babe, I can't yet but I need a favor. See, I lost a bet and I have to pay up. I bet you'd give Derrick a blow job." Punkin sharply sits up, slaps the hell out of me, and then tells me to get the hell out of the room! I walk out of the room with my tail between my legs. We all sit back and the table and Derrick is on me. We are all yelling and shouting when I hear my bedroom door open again. Punkin walks out wearing only the thong. She slowly walks past us on her way to the couch. She sits down, opens her legs and puts one foot up on the couch. She looks like a goddess sitting over there. The room is quiet with anticipation of what will happen next.

Her thong is red and soaked. She is so wet and horny and you can see it in her big pretty blue eyes. She starts to caress her breast with her right hand. She moves her thong to the side exposing the secret behind her camel toe. I know I'm bias, but she has the prettiest lips and clit god ever made. Then she goes to the point of no return. She says, "What yall want to do with this pussy?" Like a bunch of little boys, we all jump up and run over wrestling all the way to her. "Boys, Boys, Boys, there's enough of me to go around. Derrick, let me see what you are working with." Derrick stands in front of her unsure of what to do. Punkin leans forward, unzips his zipper, then pulls out his manhood. She licks the head then up and down his shaft. My dick is rock hard again. In between licks, she tells the rest of us to get undressed.

All four of us are standing around her. She is sucking and jerking three of us at the same time while John is eating her pussy. He's doing a great job because she frequently stops sucking to look down and moan. "Damn that feels good! Lick my pussy! Shit, you know how to eat some pussy!" All you hear is her moaning and her wetness. He is fingering her and she is so wet. This goes on for a while when Punkin stands up, takes my hand to sit me on the couch. She sits down on my dick and starts to move up and down. She is still sucking and jerking the guys and John is still licking her clit. He slips up a few times and licks my dick and it felt great. It happened more than a few times so I started to wonder if it was a mistake.

Punkin is riding, sucking and jerking. Everyone is feeling good when she leans forward and grabs my dick. She points the head of it at her asshole then sits down. I slowly enter her ass and it's so tight but soft. She starts to move up and down on my dick. It feels great. She leans back, grabs Derrick to fuck her pussy. Derrick enters her and she lets out the loudest moan. I've never seen her like this. She told me once that DP was her fantasy but I never thought it would happen with me. We all take turns having her ass, pussy and mouth well into the morning.

Morning comes and the guys leave. Punkin and I eventually get a shower and have breakfast. While sitting at the table, Eric walks in and says, "Good Morning how was your poker game?"

Punkin and I look at each other with a smile and I say, "It was alright. A usual poker game." Over the next couple of years in college, we have many more nights like that, with Eric missing every one of them...