Poker Game

Story Info
My friends enjoy My slut.
5.8k words
4.36
63.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have four friends that get together every Friday night to drink, smoke tell lies and play poker. We alternate between the 5 of us hosting the game.

They are my closest friends and really I have no secrets from them. All of them are married, and when we first started I was as well.

We always have a great time playing poker together, and look forward to every Friday night. Like I said my friends knew me and knew some of the women I enjoyed over time. I think they lived their lives vicariously through me. They were always trying to get me to tell them of my exploits. Sometimes I would feed them some details.

This one Friday James was hosting the game in his dining room. It was pretty late and we were getting pretty buzzed, when Mike asked me about my last exploit.

I looked around to make sure everyone in the house had gone upstairs to bed. I told them, "I need to forewarn you this story is long and drawn out."

They wanted me to continue, so I told them about Marie:

She was 37 years old, divorced, 5'-9", weighed 145, her hair was light brown with blonde highlights. I am not sure if that is her natural color because her pussy is bald. Her bra size is 36DD natural and firm.

I met her online in one of the BDSM chat rooms I frequented that is for Master/slave role playing. Her nickname was 'juliette'.

I had seen her in the room before and never bothered speaking because she seemed to be an attention whore, and seemed only interested in teasing. One particular night she walked in the room. Maybe it was the way she walked in the room that attracted my attention. She quietly knelt down in the corner, head down eyes lowered. She not only caught my attention, but every other man in the room as well.

The room flooded with public posts to her, and it was funny because most of the posts ASKED her to join them, or were very polite to her. She was not responding to any of them and finally when the posts to her slowed down I posted, *slapping my crop on my boot* "Crawl to me juliette and lick my boot slut."

I suppose all those players in the room had no idea that juliette was a character in a Marquis de Sade novel. Juliette was an amoral nymphomaniac who engaged in every form of depravity known to man.

She didn't hesitate and immediately started crawling over as the room filled with harsh comments to me. One in particular that got me was, "That is no way to talk to a lady." I smirked at him, "Google juliett my man and then come back and eat a little crow."

Her post to me, *Crawling to you Sir, my head down my ass high, my full tits swaying under the thin robe. Taking your foot in my delicate hands, lifting it to my mouth and sliding my tongue over the sole of your heavy boot.*

I immediately started talking to her in private and found out she had a strong desire to be humiliated, used as nothing more than a piece of fuckmeat. Her desire to serve a Master as a slave even for a day at a time was overwhelming, but she had a hard time finding anyone in real life due to her profession.

She explained she was a VP for an Oil Company in Houston, Texas, and during her normal day to day she had to be stern, and demanding. She had to present an air of confidence and professionalism. If anyone found out her true inner self, her career would be ruined.

Something about our relationship clicked from my first post to her. Demanding, humiliating and it was exactly what she craved. It really was the perfect storm for her. I was far enough away in Dallas that she could really relax and be herself. She didn't have to look over her shoulder when we went out. (Although I highly doubt anyone would recognize her, dressed like a total wanton whore, and not the demure VP they were use to seeing.

Over the next few weeks we chatted on instant messenger. We spoke of many things, both as Marie and as juliette. She confided in me so many intimate details of her personal life, everyday ordinary stresses of the job to sexual desires. I found she had two distinct needs, one was her career and the need to succeed, and the other was to be able to turn that life completely off, and give in to her inner self.

She emailed me some of her fantasies and believe me juliett had nothing on Marie. This is one depraved slut that has very few limits. All she asked of me is to not leave marks on her face, or cut her in any way. Anything else and I mean anything is on the table. I learned so much through reading some of her fantasies the one thing that stood out was her craving for pain and humiliation.

She told me she often comes to Dallas on business We made plans to meet and I made her purchase special clothing for me. Short skirt, low cut blouse, half cup bra, stockings, garter belt, 5 inch slut pumps.

We arranged for me to pick her up at DFW Airport on a Friday evening. (Yes I missed the poker game that night.) It was in December, so I told her to wear my outfit and put an overcoat on while in Houston. I didn't want anyone to recognize her there looking like a slut.

Back at the poker game. I looked around the room, and my friends were captivated. So to make a long story short, I took her back to my dungeon and she was everything she said and more. I told them, She couldn't get enough humiliation that weekend.

I took her shopping for a particular outfit to wear that night and then we went clubbing on Saturday night. Before the night was over I had her in the parking lot sucking strangers cocks, both black and white.

My poker buddies wanted more details but it was getting late. I promised them when she came back the following Friday, I would host the poker game in my basement and she would be our party favor.

The story I am about to tell happened when I hosted the game the following Friday. Maybe I should describe my basement. It really is more of a game room/dungeon. In one end is a game room, big screen TV, theater seating for 8, a poker table, wet bar, pool table, and pin ball machines.

Between the two rooms is a Jack and Jill bathroom, with jacuzzi tub and steam shower.

Through double doors made like a Wrought Iron Gate is my dungeon. The room is dominated by the king size bondage bed with cage built under the bed. Next to the bed is my leather chair. Across the back wall is the St Andrews Cross, the Spanking Horse, a Breeding Bench, and a Sex Swing. On the wall are the implements of torture: Various crops, floggers, nipple clamps, blindfolds, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, and leash.

During the week I explained to them a few rules. For one, she has one Master, and she addresses everyone else as Sir. I explained they can call her any name they want, she loves to be degraded.

But I was still constantly getting phone calls from my friends asking a multitude of questions about the coming poker game, like:

Don asked, "What can we do with her,"

I explained, "Anything you want except marking and cutting."

James asked, "Will she allow us to touch her anywhere we want."

I explained, "She has no choice, she is my owned whore and fuck who, and what I tell her."

Mike asked, "Will she suck cock?"

I told him, "Like a fucking pro."

Phillip asked, "Is her ass in play."

I laughed, "All her fuck holes are in play my friend, she loves to be used."

I think I finally satisfied all their questions and the day finally arrived.

Marie flew in Friday afternoon, I met her in baggage claim. As she rounded the corner I saw her, and she was the picture of your typical business woman. Hair done in a tight bun on the back of her head. She walked with such an air of confidence. Her overcoat tightly closed. The only thing out of the ordinary was her 5 inch heels.

She ran into my arms throwing her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply. She moaned into my mouth, "I have missed you so much Dick."

I smiled, "I have missed you too Marie, hope you had a good flight." I took her pink collar from my pocket and placed it around her neck. Then turned to retrieve her bag.

When I turned around she had removed her overcoat, draped it over her arm and her eyes were lowered. She was such a vision. Short skirt cut to about mid thigh, stockings and garter belt, 5 inch slut pumps. Her nipples clearly visible in her thin blouse. Every man in the room was gawking at her, even the men with women were trying to sneak a peak, as my slut stood demurely waiting.

I grabbed her bag, hooked my little finger in the D-ring on her collar and gave it a firm tug. "Let's go home juliette, we have guests coming tonight."

She moaned when I pulled her sharply, she loved being treated rough, "Mmmm yes Master, I hope I bring you pleasure tonight."

Walking to the car I was telling her what I expected of her tonight. I told her four of my closest and dearest friends will be coming over to play poker and she is to be their entertainment, and all her fuck holes will be assessable. She was so happy she was trembling. "Oh God Yes Master I will be a great whore for you tonight, I will make you so proud."

After we got in the car, I pulled her face to my crotch, "That's my good girl juliette, now suck my cock slut."

Before I could get to I-635 juliette had my cock down her throat, gagging like a whore, and she instantly let the dominant part of her personality melt into a submissive wanton slut. Sucking, getting on her knees her ass raised, her skirt riding up showing her bare ass and cunt from behind.

The truckers getting an eye full of this beautiful wicked whore bobbing up and down on my thick cock. Before she could finish I pulled up in front of the house.

Groaning, she reluctantly pulled off my cock, whining, "Oh Master I want your cum..."

We have very little time before our guests arrive my slut, so now I want you to freshen up and put your wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs on that I laid out for you on my bed.

I smile as my slut skips up the stairs like a little girl, completely giddy like it was Christmas morning. "Come to the Dungeon after you freshen up slut."

I puttered around making preparations for my friends, making sure there were plenty of refreshments in the game room, picked out a couple of good and nasty adult films, just to get the boys in the mood.

I checked my watch and had about 20 minutes before they were to arrive, so I settled in my chair, flipped on the TV in the dungeon and slid in a favorite bondage video, when juliette appeared at the door. I motioned her to stop. I wanted to take this vision in. Holding her leash in one hand, her hair flowing over her shoulders, eyes lowered.

I rose from my chair, walked to her, took the leash from her hand, and unbuttoned her blouse to her navel. Then pushed her to her hands and knees, and had her crawl after me to my chair.

I sat down parted my legs and she crawled between them, resting her hands in her lap, head down. I spoke in a firm voice, "Are you prepared to serve Master and my friends tonight my slut?"

Her voice trembling in anticipation, "Yes Sir, your slut only wants to please you. I am your property Master, use me as you wish."

I unhooked her leash, "Good girl, I know you will make me proud. Now go kneel by the door and greet our guests as they arrive."

She was stationed at the door when the bell rang, I hear her open the door and greet the first of my friends, "Hello Sir, I am juliette, I am here to service you tonight, Master is expecting you in the Game room."

She did this each time one of my friends arrived, and each one came down stairs, and each already was hard with anticipation.

James was the first to arrive and greeted me, "Damn brother, she is so fucking fine."

I smiled, "She is here to please you James, you and all my friends."

Each and every one said something very similar. How beautiful she was, how fucking sexy she was, until all of my poker buddies had arrived.

She escorted the last one to the game room, and immediately went to each one and asked, "Sir may I get you something?"

Taking drink orders one at a time, they watched as juliette moved to the wet bar for each drink. She made sure to bend at the waist each time she opened the fridge getting beers and frosty mugs. Her legs parted and her skirt riding up exposing her ass and pussy from behind.

She stood very close to each one pouring their beer in a cold mug. It was obvious they could see her nipples down her open blouse.

She made sure to rub her massive tits on each one, but no one would touch her. I was beginning to think they were content to just stare at her.

After she finished serving drinks, she stood next to me. "I think you have to many clothes on slut."

As I was dealing the next hand, she pulled her blouse from inside her skirt, slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse, and let it fall to the floor.

Every eye was on her, taking in the sight of her beautiful breasts, her nipples standing erect a good inch from her aureola. I could see all the guys trying to adjust themselves without being too obvious.

I thought I would up the ante so to speak. "Slut get on your knees and finish what you started in the car." I push my chair back to give her room and to also give the guys a good view.

"Oh God Yes Master!" She quickly dropped to her knees and ripped the button on my jeans apart, sliding my zipper down and pulling my jeans down as I lift my hips. As soon as My semi-hard cock comes in view she grabs it and, slides her tongue all around the shaft.

We were trying to play the game, but it was hard for them to concentrate on anything but this wanton slut, licking and sucking my hard cock, spitting on it and noisily slurping. I groan, "This bitch can suck cock like a pro, never had a blow job like juliette can give. She actually makes love to my dick."

The pot was growing bigger, just like all the cocks in the room. Don was the first to fold and got up, moved closer to juliette. I guess the shyness had worn off because he knelt to one side of her and was mauling her tits as she continued her noisy sloppy wet sucking.

He pinched and pulled her long hard nipples, twisting and pulling them, leaning over and taking a nipple between his teeth biting into her sensitive nipples.

She pulled off my cock to give her appreciation, "Fuck yes Sir, chew on them, make those nipples hurt."

James threw his hand in and joined Don on the other side of her, sliding his hand down over her ass to her dripping cunt, slipping his finger easily in her pussy, "Damn Dick she is fucking wet!"

I groaned, "My bitch loves being used, don't you slut?" She tried shaking her head yes and moan. I slapped her face, "Use your words whore, tell them what you are juliette!"

Pulling my cock from her throat, spittle dribbling down her chin, "I am a worthless piece of shit Master, only good for one thing and that is to be used as a three holed slut for Your pleasure."

Grabbing her head, and forcing her down on my cock again, throwing my cards in and folding. "That's my good girl, you are my nasty little fucktoy."

James was jamming his fingers in her dripping cunt as my balls began to boil, knowing I was close to blowing my load. juliette was bouncing up and down on his fingers, moaning and groaning, needing her first cum of the day.

Don was sucking her big tits, chewing on her hard nipples as I grabbed her ears and jammed my cock down her throat making her gag, pulling her mouth away, she gasped, "Cum, can I cum Master...pleaseeee."

"Cum with me slut," She was stroking and sucking the head of my cock as I blew my heavy load in her mouth.

She was grinding her cunt into James' fingers cumming like a whore, groaning, moaning and gagging on my cum. Trying to swallow every drop, an impossible task as some dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin.

Wiping my cum from her chin and sucking her fingers, "Thank you Master!"

I pulled my jeans up, slid my chair in laughing, "Who's deal is it anyway?"

Phillip chimes in chuckling, "It is my deal, so does that mean she sucks me?"

That instantly gave me an idea, "OK, new rules of the game brothers. Dealer conducts the slut, for as long as the hand lasts. Then the next dealer takes over."

Phillip smiles, "Fuck yes!" Starts the deal, as juliette moves to his side waiting on her orders. "Take the skirt off, please."

I immediately correct him, "Don't ever say please to this slut, she is here for pleasure and you are dominant over her!"

Phillip corrects himself, "Take your skirt off I want to see that pussy slut."

She immediately drops her skirt, standing there in just her half cup black bra, her full firm tits perched on top, nipples so erect, black garter and dark stockings with her 5 inch heels, she looked like a porn star.

Phillip moaned as he inspected her, trying to deal the hand, he was all thumbs, and the guys had to chuckle.

Phillip was getting in the spirit of it, "I want you to suck my cock under the table juliette."

"Yes Sir, with pleasure Sir," Dropping to her knees and crawling under the table.

His eyes wide as she takes his cock in her expert mouth, moaning, "Oh shit yesss."

The game takes on a new meaning now, everyone stayed on Phillip to deal, as we all knew he was stalling.

The hand was moving faster, as I folded and lit up a cigar, then James folds and heads to the john. Phillip has his hand on her head jamming his cock in her hungry mouth, between deals.

Phillip moans, "Suck me bitch, suck that fucking cock."

juliette was moaning and noisily sucking his dick, stroking his shaft, "Fuck my face Sir, jam this beautiful cock in my whore throat, I love it."

Phillip was so close to cumming, he was groaning, jamming his hips into her, driving his cock in her throat, "Oh fuck yesss juliette suck so good."

The hand ended before Phillip could cum and Mike immediately took the deal, "Get over here slut."

juliette pulled off Phillips cock and he protested, "NO! I am not through!"

Mike laughed, "Sorry bout your luck brother, but rules are rules."

Phillip didn't even bother pulling his pants up, his cock still throbbing as he is slowly stroking, taking his cards.

She quickly stands beside Mike awaiting her instructions, her pussy glistening and her labium puffy and open from excitement, "Anything I can do for you Sir?"

Mike slides his chair back pulls his pants down, his big cock throbbing against his belly, "Yes I want that cunt, sit on my lap and fuck me slut."

Phillip protested again, "You can't deal with her in your lap!"

Mike laughs as juliette straddles him and slides the head of his big cock in her vagina, "You watch me bro."

She slowly lowers herself on his throbbing dick, "Fuckkkkk yesssss, so good, so big Sir." Slowly rising and settling down, enjoying the feel of a cock in her wanton cunt.

Mike doing his best to stay in the game, but folding. Between dealing the needed cards, he is mauling her big tits as she is now bouncing furiously on his dick, "Soo fucking tight baby, sooo fucking good, fuck me slut."

I am smiling proudly at my slut as I watch, puffing on my cigar, drinking the last of the beer from the mug. "You make Master proud baby girl."

Mike is driving his cock into her, and she is flipping her long hair side to side enjoying his cock filling her cunt, moaning, "Oh God fuck me Sir, use this worthless cum dump."

This sends Mike over the edge and he slams his hips into her, busting his nut deep in her cunt, "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssss, Oh shittttttttttt."

She looks over at me pleading, "Pleaseeee Master may your slut cum, I need to cum so badddd."

I simply nod, and she explodes, "Oh, oh, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk thank you Masterrrrrrr."

The hand ends just as Mike blew his load in juliette, I looked at her, "Get me another beer slut."

I watched as she crawled off Mikes lap, a mix of cum running down her thigh as every eye watched that ass of hers.

12