Poker Night

Story Info
His friends help her get back for cheating on her.
4k words
3.92
77.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viktoria knew her husband was cheating on her; she was catching onto the lost hours in his days, the longer than usual hours at the office. He was good at covering his tracks, but she knew there was someone else to whom he was giving his affection; He sure wasn't giving it to her. She couldn't remember the last time they had sex, or even had a romantic evening together. Viktoria couldn't understand why. Yes, she was middle aged, but she had kept herself in amazing condition. She watched as other men watching her. She could hear the younger inters at her office talk about her body when they didn't think she was around.

This is it then. If he's going to go out and getting his, she would start doing the same. As she stood in front of her full length mirror in her sexy revealing outfit, she let a naughty little grin escape out the side of her mouth. Viktoria knew exactly where she was going to start. The sound of her high black stiletto heels clicking on the concrete as she approached the front door of Frank's house. The first Thursday night of each month her husband's five best friends gathered for their annual poker night. Frank was the neighborhood's resident bachelor. Everyone else in the suburb was married with kids; and these friends seemed to enjoy meeting at Franks to break away from the monotony of matrimony for a couple of hours. Wives had always been invited to join, but it was more of a courtesy invitation.

Viktoria looked at her freshly painted nails once more before she tapped her knuckles on the front door. One last tug and shifting of the fabric of her dress before the door swung open. It was George, her husband's best friend, and one of the men in the neighborhood she had always had a bit of a thing for. His name wasn't actually George. But that's what all the women in the neighborhood call him, because of his slight resemblance to George Clooney. His face was one of surprise and confusion at first. But as she followed his eyes move unconsciously up and down her body she knew she'd have no trouble invading this boys club.

George invited her in, took her coat, and led her to the basement. The smell of cheap cigar smoke, stale nuts, stale beer, and male musk had to almost be parted to walk through. When they reached the table Viktoria looked to see the hand she'd been dealt. George returned to his place at the far end of the table, as he introduced her to the group. To his right was Frank, who looked up from his card only briefly at first to wave hello; he quickly did a double take as his eyes consumed her figure. Next to him was Jake, a little older, a little heavier set than the rest, he was the joker of the group; his cigar nearly fell out of his mouth as it gaped open looking at her. Then the last one, to George's left was Mitch. He was a young 22 year old newlywed. From her angle standing behind him she could see the fabric tighten on his shorts as he couldn't stop staring at her breasts, which hung precariously right above his head.

She told them her husband was away at work (so he said) and she was bored and looking to have fun tonight (all true). Pulling up a chair between Frank and Mitch, and plopping her elbows on the table, she announced she wanted to have a lot of fun tonight. As soon as the men's heads collectively cleared George began dealing. Frank explained the buy in amounts (low amounts, this wasn't Vegas), and asked her if she brought any cash. Another naughty grin to herself and she reached her slender fingers between her cleavage and pulled out a small stack of bills. She knew it was cliché, but she was living out a fantasy and didn't care. George began dealing and the first few hands passed. She hadn't played poker much, just a couple of times in college, and soon her meager funds began to dwindle; but this was all according to plan.

Soon, with little left in her stack, it was Viktoria's turn to call. With a coy glance around the room she announced a proposition. Instead of money she would add a kiss to whoever won the pot. For a moment the men froze; then, as Viktoria had hoped, a mixture of male ego, peer pressure, and hormonal desire lead them all to agree. The hand continued, once again Viktoria lost, stood up, pushed Mitch back in from the table in his chair, sat down on his lap, and wrapped both her arms around his neck. Viktoria crossed her legs in a high arching motion, bent over and kissed him squarely on the mouth. She and he both moaned as her lips parted his and her tongue assaulted his mouth. They moved their head from side to side and she could feel his body relax under her; all except his cock, which she could feel throbbing under her ass. After what seemed like quite some time, she sort of lost track of herself sitting on and violating this young stud, she returned to her seat, evened out her dress, and asked whose deal it was. The men regained their composure, it was especially difficult for Mitch, and they scrambled to begin the next hand.

The next time around again Viktoria had nothing to wager, all of the men seemed to lean towards the center of the table in anticipation of her next proposition. This time without saying a word Viktoria again stood up and placed one foot on the table. Slowly she undid the zipper down the side of her boot, and placed it dead center in the pot. The men all stared at the black leather footwear in the middle of the table as their minds grasped to realize what was happening. Then once again, they quickly and eagerly continued the game. The hands came and went; Victoria lost many, and won some. When she stood to remove her dress she turned her back towards her audience. She reached up and gripped the zipper tab with her finger tips and pulled slowly down; in the silence of the room you could hear the clicking noise as she pulled down. She bent down to steady herself as she stepped out of the heap of fabric, and she could hear all the chairs around the table creek as the men leaned to gain a better view. When she stood up and turned around she showed the group that all she had been wearing nothing underneath the sheer fabric of her short black dress. She could feel the warm air against her naked skin. Her wet cunt caught a gust of cool air and sent shivers up and down her spine. Viktoria simply sat down and threw her dress on the pile. And a few hands later when she won it back, she simply folded it up and placed it in front of her with her spoils.

It didn't take long before all of Victoria's money and clothes were spread in front of each of her opponents. She casually leaned back in her chair with her legs crossed and one arm draped back over the seat of her chair waiting for George to deal. All four of the men were sitting on the edge of her chair waiting to find out what she would wager now. The hand was dealt and when it came her turn to bet the room was so silent you could hear the furnace humming in the background.

"Well boys," Viktoria said in her most sultry voice "Looks like the only thing I have left to pay with is my body. So, whoever wins this next hand, will get my body to for 5 minutes." With that she tossed her long brunette hair back and folded her cards in front of her. The group of men all fumbled with their cards and turned a stony focus to winning the hand. In the end George beat Mitch with three Jacks to Mitches pair of aces.

A very big smile grew on Viktoria's and George's faces from ear to ear. She had been waiting for this moment ever since she'd moved into the neighborhood. Viktoria stood up and slowly, swaying her hips from side to side, sauntered over to him. He pushed his chair back away from the table and leaned back looking up at her. When she reached his chair she leaned over supporting herself with her hands on each of his arm rests. Glancing up at a clock on the wall she asked him how he wanted to use is 5 minutes. Still sporting his huge smile he told her to sit on his lap. This time instead of riding side saddle like she had on Mitch's lap she opened her legs wide and carefully straddled him, supporting her body with her arms on his shoulders.

From her position George's face was right in front of her naked breasts. He reached his hands up and cupped a breast in each hand. She could feel his rough masculine palms against her skin. Her already sensitive aroused nipples seemed to tighten and harden even more. As he began squeezing with his fingers she felt him kneading the soft but firm flesh of her breasts. He pushed them together and pressed against her body; her body responded, almost unconsciously by leaning towards him. She bit her bottom lip and began moaning while writhing and grinding her hips on his lap; she felt his hard cock stiffening beneath her and between her legs. George leaned forward and pressed his lips against her nipples. She felt as he wrapped his lips around one nipple, while pinching and stimulating the other with his fingers. She threw her head back and arched her back trying to press her body as hard against her face as possible. Viktoria looked over and saw that all three pairs of eyes were glued to her. She laughed, almost giggled like a little girl, it had been so long since a man had touched her, and so long since a man had desired her this strongly, now she had four as her private playthings.

Viktoria reached up and gripped George's short peppered hair between her fingers. She could feel his tongue, lips, and mouth devouring her tits. His moans and the slurping sounds he made were muffled and distorted by her skin. Before she knew it his time was up, and it took quite a bit of convincing to get him to stop, but a bargain was a bargain, and he would have to win another hand to have her for longer. She moved over to the other side of the room and boosted herself up onto Franks wet bar. Placing her feet on two barstools, and supporting herself with one arm she leaned back, spread her legs wide open, and began fingering her wet swollen cunt; and waited for the winner of the next hand.

The four men quickly dealt and began wagering. They each fumbled with their cards and chips as Viktoria began putting on a very distracting show. Frank cheered in excitement as he laid down two pair and nearly knocked over his chair as he leapt towards Viktoria in excitement. Before she could ask him what he wanted to do he was knelt down in front of her his face buried in between her legs. Laughing she gripped him with both hands around his head as she nearly toppled back behind the bar. Soon her laughter turned to moans of pleasure. His tongue, lips, fingers, and even teeth were everywhere, in and on all the right spots. He stimulated her clit until her whole body started to quiver and shake. She nearly dug her fingernails into his scalp as she felt her whole body release and she began to cum. Her neck flexed and she screamed out "yeah, oh yeah, Yeah!" as she locked her ankles behind Frank's head. The whole process of course took more than five minutes, but there was no way she was going to stop halfway through. Frank stood up and kissed her on the mouth, she could taste her wetness on his lips. He then obediently walked back to his chair and asked who was dealing.

The next hand was very hard fought and in the end young Mitch came up with a straight to win. Viktoria's eyes widened as she had been looking forward to him since their kiss. Mitch walked over to her and in a gentlemanly manner extended his hand towards her. She blushed a little at the chivalry and placed her hand in his. He helped her step down from the bar and was about to ask him what he wanted when she felt him tenderly place his other hand on her shoulder and press down. Viktoria's eyes narrowed and she grinned again. Following his prompt she knelt down on the floor in front of him. Without further prompting her think feminine fingers reached up and undid his dark slacks. Reaching her hand into his pants she gripped the hot, hard, throbbing flesh of his young dick. She moaned in pleasure as one does before a delicious meal, and she may have even licked her lips. As she pulled his cock from beneath the fabric she just knelt there staring at it for a moment. But it wasn't more than a moment before she opened her mouth and pressed her lips to tip. She kissed it a few times, then took her tongue out and licked it up and down its full length for a while. She took his head between her lips and sucked hard, her cheeks sinking into her mouth as she stroked the shaft with her fist. Mitch began thrusting his hips slightly as she pushed her head forward taking him completely into her mouth. His prick was warm and she could feel it sliding over her tongue in her mouth. The tip of his head pressed against the top of her throat.

Viktoria closed her eyes and completely lost herself in the moment. She gripped and squeezed his youthful ass with both hands as she sucked on his throbbing cock. When she opened her eyes she realized she had gone well over Mitch's five minute time limit. Five minutes was not nearly enough time. She pulled his cock from her mouth long enough to apologize to the rest of the players and told them to continue the next hand without Mitch; and that she would reward the next winner accordingly. The three men then attempted to split their attention between the game they were playing and the show Viktoria was putting on. More than once, one of them would sit hypnotized when it was his turn. A cheer of victory drew Viktoria from her task as Jake stood up with his arms in thrust up in victory. Not missing a beat, or rather a bob of her head she waved with one hand for him to approach the two of them. As Jake made his way over Viktoria was not quite as excited. Of the four she felt she was least interested in him; he was not as fit as Mitch, his hair wasn't as perfect as George's, and she was sure his tongue couldn't be as adept as Franks. Still, a deal was a deal. As Jake took his position next to her she continued sucking on Mitch's cock while attempting to undo Jake's pants in the opposite direction. Jake, sensing her difficulty reached down his hands and opened them for her.

As he pushed his slacks down around his knees Viktoria let out an audible gasp and Mitch's hard prick fell from her mouth. Gently with the tips of her fingers she caressed Jake's huge thick dick. It was the biggest dick she could ever remember seeing; it hung down in front of him fully stiff, but not perpendicular because of its weight. She snapped back to reality and grabbed a throbbing cock in each hand. In unison she pumped her fists up and down. She could feel the veins throbbing against her palms. She took turns licking and kissing each of the hard pricks in her hands. Viktoria couldn't control the huge smile on her face. She grinned and giggled uncontrollably as she took each of these men's rock hard delicious cocks between her lips in turn. She would suck one as deep in her mouth and throat as she could (which was difficult in Jake's case), while stroking the other with one hand vigorously. She would then pull one cock out of her mouth and switch to the other.

This continued for some time until she could see Mitch was ready to cum. He shook his head yes when she asked him if he wanted to cum in her mouth. Still stroking Jake's huge dick with both her hands she sucked Mitch's down her throat and sucked hard. Her vibrating lips made sucking and slurping noises as she bobbed her head up and down. Mitch gripped her head with both hands as he stood on his toes, licked his knees and thrust his hips forward hard. She felt his hot salty jizz squirt into her mouth and splash on her tongue and down her throat. She continued sucking and bobbing until his body relaxed and he practically fell down in a heap on the floor. Viktoria simply smiled down at him, licked the white cum from the edges of her mouth and then turned her attention to Jake.

Standing up she turned towards and leaned on her elbows against the bar. Looking back at Jake her eyes pleaded with him. Quietly she whispered for him to please fuck her with his huge cock. Needing no further encouragement he held onto her hips and moved his hips into position. Her whole body quivered as he placed the head of his cock on her aroused cunt. Nearly grinding her teeth she again moaned out a silent plead. Jake powerfully thrust forward and Viktoria called out with desire as she could feel his long, thick, round shaft sliding inside her. She gripped the cheap fake leather of Frank's bar with her finger nails. Jake's round belly rested on top of her ass his long shaft fully entered her. He then moved his hips back and began thrusting faster and with more power. With each thrust he moved harder and faster. And with each thrust she felt herself being driven closer to climax. His large pulsing cock seemed to completely fill and stretch her. She hung her head down and began panting like a dog in heat. She seemed to whisper yes... yes... yes... each time she breathed out. Jake was thrusting behind her faster and harder with each movement. She felt her naked breasts pressed against the bar top. Viktoria's calves flexed and her knees locked as she screamed out loudly from her powerful orgasm. Jake just kept pounding harder and faster. His hips slapped loudly against the back of her legs.

Jake leaned over and whispered that he was about to cum. She gathered herself and asked him to pull out so he could cum in her mouth too. She adjusted her position and soon his large cock was as far down her throat as she could manage as she stood on her knees on the floor again. It didn't take long before Jake arched his back and released, filling her mouth with his cum. She loved the flavor of his juices mixed with her own. Jake also sat in a heap on the floor as Viktoria leaned back and fought to catch her breath.

As Viktoria gathered herself she glanced over to where Frank and George had been watching. The two men stood a few feet from her with their hard cocks in their hands. Sliding her body down along the carpet until she was flat on her back, propped up on her elbows, Viktoria asked them who wanted to be first. A quick game of rock, paper scissors and Frank was settling himself on his knees between her legs. She felt his hard cock slide inside her. His movements were different than Jake's, soon as he could her was moving in short quick thrusts. He braced himself forward with his palms flat on the floor. He lifted his hips up and down on top of her.

Between heavy pleasure induced pants Viktora called for George to come over beside her. She reached out and pulled his hard cock into her mouth. The more Frank fucked, the harder she sucked. The faster Frank pumped up and down, the harder Viktora pumped her fist around George's long curved cock. By now Mitch had recovered and was on her other side jerking his hardening cock. To help in along she began again alternating her mouth between his and George's cock. She looked over and saw Jake stroking his limp member; even soft it was still quite extraordinary. Frank continued fucking her now soaked cunt, Viktoria continued fucking George and Mitch with her hands and mouth. George was first to cum; luckily she had her mouth on his cock when he did, because he let loose without warning. After finishing him off she told Frank she wanted to be on top. He pulled out while she repositioned herself over him. Viktoria eased her body down and felt his rigid shaft piercing inside her. He braced her body with his hands on her taught flat stomach as he lifted his hips up and down. Her breasts bounced and jumped from the movement.

Viktoria turned over her shoulder and motioned for Mitch to come towards her. He bend over and she whispered in his ear that she wanted him to fuck her in the ass. Mitch's jaw dropped and he quickly took position squatted behind her. It took a moment of fidgeting with their three pairs of legs and bodies; but soon Mitch was positioned with his throbbing head pressed on her anus. He held onto her shoulders for balance as he slowly and carefully pressed forward. She felt the soft head give way to his rigid shaft as it slid slowly inside her. She had lubed him up with her mouth and spit quite a bit before he entered her, but still he had to proceed slowly so that her muscles could relax and take him in comfortably. Soon both Mitch and Frank were completely inside her two holes. They stood motionless for a moment allowing her body to totally acclimate. Then she looked into each of their eyes in turn and told them to have at her. Whether consciously or not the two men began thrusting and moving in rhythm. One would push forward while the other relaxed pulling back or they would sandwich her in union with forward pushes. Each movement triggered a bundle of nerves inside her driving her past the edge of what she thought was maximum ecstasy. Viktoria could feel as their cocks seemed to collide and duel inside her.

12