Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeming to come back to reality, Abby panicked a little.

"Oh my god, this is too much. Do you want us to stop honey?"

"No, this isn't the time to stop. I've never seen you more beautiful in my life. Mike and Josh need more, and so do you. I want to watch them give you everything they can. Ever wonder what it's like to have one in the mouth and the other in your pussy? Well, now's your chance to find out." At those words Abby shuddered again and grabbed Mike's wrist with the hand that was still in her crotch. My words alone, the statement that I wanted to watch her get fucked by my two friends, was enough to immediately drive her to another intense orgasm. And when she subsided, Mike and Josh resumed their passionate actions. Mike gently put his palms inside her warm thighs and pushed them wider apart, leaning his face closer to my wife's open crotch. He licked and sucked at her soft vaginal flesh, toying with her pussy lips with his tongue. Josh could no longer contain the desire in his erection and when he moved his hips to dangle his cock in front of Abby's face, she quickly grabbed it at the base and covered the shaft tightly with her mouth, working her throat and lips back and forth. She slid her hand under his balls and gently squeezed and caressed them with her palm and fingers.

And all I could do was watch in fascination, never realizing that the excitement of watching my wife naked and exposed for the enjoyment of my two friends was the utmost thrill imaginable. It had always made me horny when I fantasized about showing off her boobs on the beach, but this vision before me was something I never realized I wanted until now.

With Josh's dick in her throat, and as Mike's mouth engorged the slippery hot flesh of her pussy, she looked at me for a final reassurance. Then she reached out to the hair on the back of Mike's head and clenched it between her fingers, pulling his face tighter into her crotch. With a trembling shudder more intense than she had ever experienced she cried out a loud moan and orgasmed onto his face, rocking her pelvis back and forth across his hungry lips. And as soon as the orgasm subsided she focused on Josh's hard rod still lodged deep in her throat. She tightened the muscles in her mouth, as though to strangle the swollen penis in it's grip, and as she moved her head back and forth she started a long soft moan that seemed to go on endlessly.

Mike wasted no time getting his cock closer to my wife's hot juicy pussy. He lifted under her knees to bend her legs back, and she followed his lead by pulling her thighs up off the sofa and back, giving him full access. Mike slowly eased his swollen cock inside her pussy lips while her moaning got louder. He didn't stop his forward motion until his pelvis was against her ass and his cock was buried completely in her. He paused for a few seconds, as if to bask in the warmth and sweet moisture of my wife's vagina around his cock. Slowly Mike started an easy back and forth motion with his hips, and Josh did the same in unison. Right there before my eyes was my wife, completely naked, exposed to my two friends, with one's hard cock slowly riding her moaning throat, and the other one's nestled snugly into her pussy. As they rocked back and forth Abby moved with them. It was like a unified motion of three bodies.

Josh at Abby's face, Mike at her groin, and my wife holding the action together seemingly glued to their throbbing cocks. Josh's was the first to explode as she devoured his juices in the same way she had sucked me completely. When the spurts emptied into her throat he slowly eased his cock back from her mouth, and as the tip came out she grabbed his shaft briefly to place a wet kiss on the most sensitive part of his penis, just under the head, and then her lips let go. And as if on cue that Josh was done, Mike thrust his penis into Abby's vagina. The long hard movements were forceful, and Abby accommodated graciously. She arched her butt into the air to receive him completely. Soon his ejaculation began, and as Abby keenly sensed what was happening, she contracted her groin muscles around his pumping rod.

All the while I watched and savored. My wife, the most beautiful creature I knew, was receiving the ultimate gift of love by allowing me and my two friends the pleasure of her body. And with each hard thrust she screamed out loud while Mike shot his semen spurts deep into her sexy pussy. When he was done, she looked for me, wanting to see the reassuring smile that everything was okay. I knelt by her side at the sofa and kissed her legs, belly, breast and neck. Her hand moved to my crotch and wrapped her fingers around my stiff prick. "You are the sweetest devil in the world," she said, "and I'm quite worn out. But I want you to do one last thing before this game is over. Stand up alongside this sofa and jerk yourself off for me. I want the cum to land on my boobs so I can spread it over my nipples. And I want your friends to watch.

I stood and slowly stroked my prick for her. Mike and Josh just sat and gazed their eyes on my beautiful Abby while she lay naked. Her nipples were now a rosy red from being suckled, and her flesh was shiny from perspiration. Her legs were closed and her pussy mound was a little swollen. The site of her seemed to captivate the three of us. With unbelievable recovery time, Mike and Josh now had hard cocks again. They stood alongside me and the three of us stroked our penises for Abby. The sight of my wife's exposed body was the hottest vision I had ever seen, and in a few minutes she was showered in sperm from each of us. And as me and my two friends watched she slid her fingers across the drops of sperm and smoothed them across her breasts and then smoothed some onto her moist lips and onto the tip of her playful tongue. I bent down, lifted her into my arms, and as I carried her to our bedroom she called out "goodnight" to my friends.

12