Poker Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun & Games at a D/s Poker Night.
1.2k words
4.15
37.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmysOwner
AmysOwner
27 Followers

I got into the kitchen right as Amy opened the front door. In stepped a man and a woman together, obviously one of the couples that had earned themselves an invite. The man stood about my height, a bit thinner, with dark hair and skin. Clean-shaven and friendly looking, he immediately raised his hand. "Good evening," he said cheerfully. "Nice to finally meet in person. I'm Brian, and this is Julie." Julie smiled and curtsied. She was in a slinky back dress and dog's collar, a little blonde thing I guessed no older than 22. Brian looked older, maybe in his early thirties.

"Great to meet you." I introduced myself and Amy, who took their coats and put them in the hall closet. "Make yourselves at home. Can we offer you something to drink?"

"A vodka on the rocks would be great," Brian said, looking to his girl.

"I'll get that," Amy volunteered. Julie looked at her and curtsied again.

"Let me help, please," she requested in a contralto.

"Of course. Do you want a refill, Sir?" Amy asked me.

"That would be wonderful." I smiled. "You two get yourselves something as well." Amy was already tipsy, but she knew better than to get drunk on a night like this and I wanted her to remain relaxed. And I could tell by the soft smile she gave me that my thoughts were written on my face. The two girls moved over to the impromptu bar set up in the corner, talking in low voices.

"Are we the first arrivals?" Brian asked. He was clearly curious about the night and his hosts while he looked around.

"Yep, you're the first. Let me give you a tour." I laughed. "Not that the house is exactly huge. This is the kitchen, and this is the living room."

Brian laughed when we walked in, looking around in amusement. "Interesting décor. Most people just put out a coffee-table book."

I laughed. "This isn't our usual decorating style. We just brought a few things out of storage for tonight." A few things indeed. A stocks sat in the corner of the room, rough-hewn wood I'd cut myself. Diagonally across from it was a wooden horse, perfect for bondage games, and a coffee table sat precisely in the middle of the room, for whatever games people might want to play. Several baskets of sexual toys and aides sat placed strategically around the room. Comfortable and stylish couches were covered in pillows. It looked like Martha Stewart had been brainwashed by de Sade.

"The basement is fully stocked as well, and anyone can use it at any time—well, assuming they're not playing cards. The bathroom is up those stairs and to the left. There's a guest bedroom across from the stairwell, with a few bits lying around. The only room off limits is the master bedroom upstairs, which is locked anyway."

"Looks good." Brian laughed and shook his head. "You've put a lot of thought into this."

I shrugged. "It's been a fantasy of ours for a while. Not just the Game or public play, but getting to know likeminded people. This is a pretty liberal area, but it's still hard to meet people who aren't either posers or players."

"Isn't that the truth. The one time Julie and I went to a play party it turned into a complete disaster. I was hesitant about tonight, to be honest, but it looks as if you two have a pretty relaxed view of things."

"We do," I tried to assure him. "Amy's my sub, but she's also my girlfriend. And that comes first, most days. We like S&M, but not enough to let it consume our lives."

"Well, at least not completely," Amy interrupted while she handed me a glass. Julie curtsied again to her Dom—making me pray ruefully that she'd stop bobbing up and down sometime soon, before I got sick to my stomach—and handed him a drink as well. Both held cocktails of their own.

I held up my glass. "To new friendships," I volunteered. Four glasses clinked and we drank. My eyes kept slipping over to Amy and I felt my chest swell with pride. She was so beautiful.

"So what are tonight's plans?" Brian asked once he drank.

"Let's wait until everyone is here to discuss it in detail," I suggested. "You'll get bored hearing the same explanation half a dozen times. Make yourselves comfortable."

"In a moment," Brian said. He crooked his finger at Julie. "You. C'mere."

Julie blinked. "Sir?"

"You heard me. I told you that you had earned a spanking when you spilled the wine earlier. Our hosts told us to make ourselves at home, so I intend to."

Julie blushed a furious red, but put her glass down and walked over to Brian, head down. I put my arm around Amy's waist and pulled her closer to me. She didn't so much as look at me, not that I expected her to take her eyes off Brian leading Julie over to the stocks. The oak board lifted off on its bronze hinge without so much as a creak. Without being told Julie bent over and placed her neck and wrists in the proper restraints. Brian made sure it would not restrict her breathing before he lowered the board, locking her in place with a simple leather strap. He did not place much emphasis on ceremony as he pulled Julie's dress up around her waist—no panties, not even a thong hid her firm ass, or the glistening and shaven cunt peeking out between her thighs.

Sitting on the couch, I pulled Amy down next to me just as Brian's hand struck Julie's ass for the first time. Her cheeks clenched and she jumped a bit, but she didn't cry out. I felt Amy stiffen next to me, pressing more tightly to my side. I didn't blame her, feeling my cock start to swell. I held her closely, one hand kneading her thigh.

Brian did not stop with one blow. He delivered them again and again, no more than four seconds between each smack. The repetitive crack of his hand on her flesh echoed through the house above the music. Julie gasped at the sixth. She whimpered at the ninth. The eleventh made her actually cry out, and each after brought with it another little scream. Her normally white ass moved quickly through the shades of pink and right into the red, and still Brian didn't stop. Beside me, Amy purred softly, rubbing unconsciously against my arm. She obviously enjoyed the show and I smiled. That was my slut. That was always my slut.

Again the doorbell rang. Brian looked up at me with a question in his eyes. I shook my head. "Feel free to continue," I invited him. "Our guests shouldn't be bothered by something like this."

I turned to Amy, who was still watching the beating. I poked her gently in the side. "Aren't you supposed to be doing something?" I poked her again when the bell rang a second time.

Amy tore herself away from me with a sigh. "Spoilsport."

I turned back to the show while she walked into the kitchen. She could greet our guests and direct them into the living room herself. For now, I was enjoying myself far too much to let this show pass me by.

AmysOwner
AmysOwner
27 Followers