Poker Party

Story Info
She must serve her Master's guests.
3.9k words
3.88
43.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cam2012
cam2012
4 Followers

Master had requested my presence at a poker party he had set up with six of his friends. I knew he had something planned for me other than being a guest. He just likes to keep me in suspense. I was nervous, I didn't know what Master would have me do. The entire drive there I was sweating, trying not to get myself worked up. I had made sure to shower and shave and beautify myself so I knew I was prepared, but still.

I arrived and walked up to the door. Sir answered it even before I knocked. I greeted him with a kiss, happy to see him. He took my coat and hung it up, allowed me to remove my shoes.

"Undress," he commanded. I looked at him, not sure if I had heard correctly. He just gave me a steady look back and said "Undress now."

I slowly started taking my clothes off. I removed my socks, my pants and panties. Removed my shirt and bra, until I was standing there in just my collar. I looked at him and he handed me an apron. He didn't even have to say anything, I immediately put it on.

"On your knees." I comply and lower my head, waiting for his next command. "You are to be the party's servant for the evening slut. You will cater to any and all requests, no questions asked. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," I reply.

"If any of my friends wish to use you in any way you are to do your duties to exceptional standards and I expect not to be disappointed in any way by your behaviour. " He grabbed my hair and tilted my head back, looking me right in the face, eye to eye.

"I will also be using you as my fuck toy tonight slut, to be used rather than use valuable chips on hands I will likely lose. The winner will of course get to do with you as he pleases, for all to see or in private, his choice. You understand everything as I have laid it out?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

He commands me, "Stand up," and I comply right away. He kisses me then leads me to the table set up for the poker game in the dining room. All six of his friends are there and they turn to stare at me. I can feel the blush rising but force it down, I know this is not the worse that will happen, having them stare at me. The apron Sir had me wearing was so short it barely covered my pussy. It had no back, just a string. The top stopped just below my nipples, only covering the bottom part of my breasts. Tiny strings holding it up behind my head. He directs me to stand beside the table.

Sir addresses his friends. "Gentlemen, this is our entertainment for the evening, she will not say no to any request and will be our party slave for the night, obeying all commands. She is my slut for your use and is to be referred to as such. Have fun," he ends with a wicked smile then takes his seat.

His brashest friend, who I have met before, immediately takes advantage and commands me. "Get me a beer slut and come spread your legs beside me for the rest of this hand."

I comply and get his beer out of the fridge and bring it to him. Master is the dealer for this hand and had just finished handing out the cards to everyone. I stand beside his chair and spread my legs wide. He hands me his cards and commands me to hold them where he can see them. He then puts his hand on my cunt and proceeds to play with me. He rubs my pussy lips up and down, taking a long swig of his beer as he does so.

He pushes two fingers up inside me, my cunt clenches on his fingers, sucking them in. He plays with me through the entire hand, pointing to the cards he wants me to put down between taking sips of his beer with the hand not inside of my scalding cunt.

The hand ends and I couldn't tell you who won it. The person next to Sir starts dealing now and one of his other friends orders me to get him a beer as well. I bring it to him and he says, "Now get under this table and take care of my hard dick with your mouth."

I lower myself to the floor and crawl under the table, my ass on display for everyone. I place myself between his legs and undo his zipper. I take his cock out and lick it from base to head, then submerge it in my mouth. He lets out a breathe and moans just slightly. I bob my head up and down, swirling my tongue as I go, keeping my lips clamped tight so as not to lose suction. I come down all the way on his cock and keep going, swallowing rapidly to take him into the back of my throat. I stay like that for as long as I can then bring my lips up and take in a deep breath. I suck on the head and lick his slit.

I can tell he is having a hard time concentrating. Time to make him cum. I smile inside my head. I come down on his cock and swallow him again, on the way up I bring my hand into play. Following my mouth I pump my hand up and down with the motion of my mouth, he comes in my mouth with a loud groan, I swallow it all. I crawl out from under the table, licking my lips, all eyes turn to me. I stand beside the table, blushing again.

"Well since that was distracting and we're all now horny as fuck I'm setting a new rule. The winner of each hand gets to command her for the duration of the next hand." He states this staring right at me with a hungry look.

"I am first of course," he adds on with a smile in my direction.

Still looking at me he says "Strip."

I pull the apron up over my head and drop it on the floor. I await his next command.

"Up on the table my lovely slut, I want to display you for all my friends. You are to masturbate for the entire hand and make yourself come for us."

I climb up on the table, right in the middle. Good thing it's a large table. There was still room for them to play the game. I lie on my back and close my eyes. I trail my hand down my stomach to my pussy and start petting myself. My other hand comes up and I pinch and pull at my nipples. I moan softly, I have such sensitive nipples. I can hear them playing the game around me but I pay no attention.

I want to be a good little slut for my Master so I concentrate on his directive. My fingers are dipping into my opening, getting nice and wet. I bring them up and swirl my index finger around my slit. My hips start pumping up and down. I can't control it when I get close to orgasm. I moan, rubbing faster and faster, pinching my nipple hard. I come, gushing all over, moaning loudly. The winner of that hand orders me to sit on his lap. He takes his cock out of his pants and directs it toward my pussy as I sit down on him. He slides in easily to my wet cunt.

My back is to his chest and I grind on him slowly. I move back and forth on him, using the table as leverage to push back into him. The hand is dealt and he puts his arms around me to hold the cards, peering at them over my shoulder. I continue grinding on him, wanting to make him come before the hand is finished. I start bouncing slightly up and down, just a bit so as not to disturb his cards, then go back to grinding down and around on his cock, alternating that rhythm. He comes inside my pussy, filling me up. I stand up and feel his sticky wet come slide down my legs. Each man takes a turn at me when they win, demanding different things from me each time. For about an hour I am used by the winner of each hand.

Sir stands up and says "Alright, time for the slut to be used hard. Play the next hand without me while I get her ready."

Sir wraps his fist in my hair tightly and drags me with him to the bedroom, muttering "Come with me my little slut, its time."

We enter the bedroom and Sir places me ass up over the end of the bed. "Don't you dare move," he orders.

I wouldn't of course. He moves to the closet and rummages around for a bit. He comes back out with rope, a whip, and a paddle. My least favourite paddle and I was nervous at seeing it. Sir grabbed my wrist and tied it up to the bedpost at the top of the bed. He repeated the same with my other wrist. My upper body was on the bed, my feet on the floor, leaning over the end of it. Sir placed the whip and the paddle on the bed beside me. He turned my face to him.

"Now," he said, "you will greet every person that walks through that door the same way. You will say 'sir says you may beat me any way you see fit and fuck me at will, I will do anything you say' That is the only thing you will say unless asked a question or spoken to directly, you understand?"

"I understand Master."

"Good girl."

He walked out and soon after the first man came through the door. He stopped at seeing me. He looked from the whip and paddle to me. I managed to get out the words Sir had instructed me to use. He smiled wide and came over to me, standing directly behind me and leaning over so his face was close to my ear. "With pleasure," he whispered, then chuckled softly.

He leaned up and started caressing my ass. Rubbing over it and grabbing both cheeks in his hands. He raised his hand and brought it down on my ass, one cheek after the other. He was spanking me hard. I was gasping with each burning smack of his hand to my flesh, trying to regulate my breathing but it was impossible. I cried out with each hit now, keening softly. He leaned down behind me, continuing to spank me but moving down my thighs as well and then coming back up to my ass. Up and down. He stopped and caressed my burning flesh.

He stood up and grabbed the whip from beside me, I couldn't help but whimper. He stands behind me and steps back a bit, just starting out light to gauge his distance. Once he's comfortable he swings the whip down on my ass hard. I scream. He pauses and waits for me to catch my breath. He swings the whip down on my other ass cheek. I scream again. He waits once more and repeats this process over and over. I'm crying by the time he is done, he rubs my ass cheeks softly. "Such pretty colours on you slut," he says to me from behind, "Let's make this ass hurt just a little bit more."

He walks over to the night stand and grabs the bottle of lube there. He coats his cock with it, stroking himself as he walks behind me. He lines his cock up to my hole and pushes. My ass is on fire and I barely notice the burn from my opening stretching. He continues to push his cock inside me and I cry out from the pressure.

I'm desperately trying not to beg, I don't want to disappoint my Master by speaking. Finally I feel his pelvis meet my burning ass cheeks. He rests there for a second, grabs my hair hard and pulls out, then slams back into my stretching hole. He pounds my ass, giving no quarter. Over my cries I can hear him grunting and moaning.

"Get ready to take my cum, slut." He starts going faster, then holds still inside me while he empties his come into my asshole. He grinds his cock into me until he's done then pulls out. He slaps me lightly and goes into the adjoining bathroom. I can hear him cleaning up but lay there, not bothering to lift my head. He's dressed and before he leaves he says "You're an amazing slut."

I'm left there for about 20 minutes, then I hear someone at the door. I turn my head and greet them as Sir instructed. He notices the come dripping out of my ass and walks over to me. He leans down and bites me on my back. I moan and writhe. He takes his clothes off and walks behind me, then I feel his cock at the entrance to my cunt. He thrusts into me, drags his cock out then back in. He fucks me slow and leisurely for a while, just thrusting in and out. He picks up speed a bit and then ends up fucking into me like a jackhammer, he pulls out and I feel a warm fluid on my back. He came on me! I think hazily. He's still stroking his cock to get the last drops onto me. No words were said and he dresses and leaves.

I don't know if they planned this between themselves but I was glad he decided not to beat me, my ass was still hurting. The next man comes in and I greet him the same way. He smiles and immediately walks over to the paddle and picks it up. I close my eyes and just try to prepare myself. He takes his clothes off first, and then grabs the paddle again. He walks behind me and with no warning the paddle smacks into my ass. He brings the paddle down over and over, I'm crying and screaming every time. There is a reason this paddle is not my favourite. It hurts astronomically more than any other paddle I've experienced.

He continuously hits me with it, keeping the same steady pressure and pace. I'm begging him to please stop, I tried not to but it came bursting out of my mouth. He paid no heed and continued. Finally he stopped and moved around the bed. He put the paddle back on the side then climbed up onto the bed facing me. He wiped my face and soothed me then said "Now suck my cock like a good girl."

I opened my mouth and took him deep. I couldn't really do much from the way I was tied but I used my tongue and lips as best I could. I pretty much just let him fuck my mouth, trying to keep suction on his cock. He seemed to be enjoying it so I didn't worry about technique. I just let it go and allowed him to fuck my face. He had his hands in my hair, controlling my head. I can tell he's getting close. He pulls out of my mouth and strokes himself to orgasm, landing his come all over my face and the upper part of my shoulders and back. He puts his cock back in my mouth and I lick the remaining bits of come off his cock.

"Mmm, you're so good," he says this as he's dressing. He walks out and shortly after another man comes in. He doesn't bother with the whip or the paddle, just comes over behind me and immediately fucks into my cunt. He doesn't say anything, just moaning and fucking into me. He fucks me until he deposits his load of come in my pussy.

At this point I have come in every hole and all over my body and there is still 2 more of them to go. This man also leaves without saying anything to me, just pats me on the ass and dresses then walks out. The fifth man comes in and I greet him like I should. He walks to the side of the bed and unties my hand, moves around to the other side and unties that one as well. He points to the floor where I'm standing and says, "Kneel."

I slid off the end of the bed and knelt on the floor, still facing the bed. He put my hands up on the mattress. "No moving," he ordered.

He picked up the whip and went back behind me. He swished against my back lightly at first, just a very slight sting. He then slowly started increasing the intensity of his swing. I was breathing deeply, focused inward. Suddenly my back lit up, Fire blazing a trail up my spine. I cried out and arched, immediately putting myself back into place. He did it again, fire lancing my skin. And again he swung. My body was quivering, trying to be still like I was ordered but it was getting harder each time that lick of fire graced my skin. One after the other now, Hitting my back, I was crying out with each strike.

My entire back was burning at this point. He threw the whip on the bed and grabbed my hair, pulling me so I fell over. He turned me to my stomach, I dint have the energy to get on my hands and knees, apparently he didn't care. He straddled me and spread my ass cheeks wide. He moved his pelvis up so his cock was in line with my asshole and thrust into me. I was still slick from having come in me and he slid right in. My hole was no longer stretched from before though so it hurt. I screamed but he didn't move right away, let me adjust.

When I stopped keening he pulled out and thrust back in. That small pause was the only reprieve he gave me, his cock continuously thrust and opened my hole. He pulled out all the way, letting the tip of his cock rest against my crack. Stayed that way for about a minute then ruthlessly shoved his cock back into my ass. Stretching it wide open again. His hands were pinching my grabbing my ass cheeks hard, holding them open and squeezing the bruises.

He thrust over and over, hard into me, until I heard him groan and still, rocking against my ass. His come shot deep inside me, he pulled out and let some of it drip all over my ass and the back of my leg, then pushed his cock back into my asshole, shoving more come inside. He slapped my ass cheeks, got up and dressed. He left and I stayed there on the floor. The last man came inside, I barley remembered to greet him the way Sir had instructed me.

He walked over and turned me. He didn't bother with the whip or paddle. I saw a pattern there but couldn't focus on that, it flitted away. He took his cock out of his pants, not bothering to undress. He put his cock to my lips and said "Open up."

I dutifully complied and he thrust his cock in my mouth. Again I dint bother doing much, my energy totally zapped. He thrust into my throat, drool dripping down my jaw but I didn't care. He started to swell and stood up and stroked himself over me, coming all over my breasts and stomach. He put his cock back into my mouth as well and I cleaned his cock of his come. He smiled and stroked my face, I realised I was still crying. I hadn't noticed till then. He got up and did his pants up then left.

Master walked in and I sobbed "Please Sir, no more, I can't, I can't take any more."

He crooned softly to me, wiping my face. "Shh, enough for now lovely slut."

He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. There was already water drawn in the tub, and Sir slowly lowered me into it. I gasped and cried out at the burn that started up on my skin from the hot water against the abrasions there. He washed me softly, using the soap I liked. There was come everywhere. Sir made sure to get all of it, washing every inch of me. He pulled the plug and then used the shower head to clean me off.

He picked me up and dried me off, making sure to get most of the moisture out of my hair. He carried me back to the bedroom then took off all of his clothes. He was standing beside the bed and pulled me over so I was diagonal across the bed. His cock was lined up perfectly with my pussy and he shoved himself into me. "Who do these slutty holes belong to huh?" He asked me roughly.

"All of my holes belong to you Sir," I gasped out.

"That's right slut, mine, no matter who I lone those holes to, they belong to me!" He said this as he thrust roughly into me. "My little slut enjoyed being used up like a whore didn't she?" He's pounding my pussy and I can barely get out a response.

"Yes Sir, I love being your obedient slut."

He moans then says "The entire time my friends were using you I heard you crying out and begging, for mercy and then for more. Just the sound of your begging made me hard slut, I wanted to take you. But I was patient because I own you and can have my slut any time I want."

He was reaming my cunt with his cock and I unexpectedly came. It sneaked up on me and I gushed all over Master's cock. "Oh yes slut, come for your Master," he grunted. He pulled out, still hard and lined his cock up with my asshole.

"I'm going to come in your ass and leave it there, you are not to wash it after this." He pushed against my hole inexorably until his cock popped in and shoved all the way up inside me. I cried out, Sir covered my mouth with his hand, shoving his finger in for me to suck on.

"That's right, suck on it slut like you would my cock, I'm going to pound this ass." He pulled his cock out and shoved it roughly back in. Over and over he took my ass, continuously shoving his cock in and out. I screamed, this time because I was coming again. The sensations of his hard cock pounding me shoved me over the edge. Sir stiffened and came deep inside my ass, rocking his cock into me to deposit all of his come.

When he was done he climbed up on the bed and commanded that I clean his cock. I took him into my mouth, sucking and licking him all clean. He then put me right side up on the bed, pillows under my head, blankets over me. He wrapped his wonderful arms around me and said "Sleep sexy girl, I'll be taking you again in an hour." I immediately succumbed to blackness, letting my consciousness slip away.

cam2012
cam2012
4 Followers