Poking Fun

Story Info
Couple meets country lads for a wild time.
9.7k words
4.35
105.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,544 Followers

It's xmas, and Steve and I have had a heap of requests to write about our latest adventure we had with the boys from the bush. Remember, if you don't like stories about a wife being a little 'naughtier' than normal, then don't read on! If you think all sex should be monogamous and with condoms, don't read on! However, if you like tales about wild sex, without all the necessary safety precautions, enjoy our latest story, based on a night that we shared three weeks ago.

Sitting in front of the mirror, I was naked, My husband Steve was in the shower. I glanced to the right and saw him lathering up his balls and marvelled at the condition he was in. I was 40 and he was a year younger at 39. I went back to applying my makeup. Red lipstick for tonight for sure. The new kind that shines like lip gloss and doesn't come off, even when you kiss someone! Blue eye shadow and just enough blusher to give my face that healthy glow. Hoop earrings recently bought for my birthday, and a decent squirt of Opium perfume.

Suddenly a movement to my right caught my eye. Steve's cock was pushed hard up against the shower screen, and was making a wonderful squashed impression against the glass. His hands were on his hips, and he looked sexy but ridiculous as he pushed his cock flat against the glass. Taking the hint, I dropped to my knees outside the shower, and proceeded to suck and lick the glass, simulating giving him one of my sloppy vacuum like blowjobs he loves so much. I started to play with my nipples as he pumped his growing cock up and down the slippery glass. Slowly and teasingly, I kept sucking the glass, my tongue snaking it's way up and down the slippery outside of the shower, as Steve now took his erection into his fist and began pumping it in the shower, pointing the gorgeous mushroom head in my direction. I dropped a hand to my pussy and my searching fingers quickly found my already bulging clitoris. I flickered and fingered myself outside the shower on my knees, all the while marvelling at Steve's force as he stroked and pumped his cock shaft in my direction.

I began to quiver and my rapid orgasm approached. In the shower as the stream of hot water washed over him, Steve threw back his head and groaned, and I knew he was about to cum. I widely opened my mouth and my tongue licked the surface of the glass from the outside, willing him to spurt his cum into my mouth, although the glass prevented it!

As the first shot of sperm burst from Steve's pulsating cock and splashed onto the glass shower screen from the inside, my own climax washed over me like a warm wave. My body convulsed and my head threw back and forth as my fingers continued their ministrations on my throbbing clit. I licked and licked the shower screen, pretending to swallow and lap at the cum that was splashing there. Steve was jerking up and down furiously and the timing of each others orgasms was perfect. It was a wonderfully sexy moment we shared together. It was not to be the last that night.

Inside the shower Steve smiled and blew me a kiss, before cleaning up and stepping from the shower to kiss me on the lips. I stood from my kneeling position, and noticed the hardly a smudge had been made on my new lipstick, despite orgasming as I sucked the shower screen glass! I stood up and reapplied it anyway, thinking that a woman can never have on too much red lipstick when she's planning to go out and play all night. We dressed and then climbed into the car and headed out, our kids staying with friends until the morning. We'd booked a room in town, complete with spa, and were looking forward to one of our erotic adventures.

Arriving at the hotel, we checked in and headed to the lift. Our room was on the 14th floor of the casino complex, and as we entered we marvelled at the wonderful views of the bay and the panorama of the city. We spent the afternoon shopping and taking in the sights along South Bank, before returning to our room and preparing for dinner. I had bought a new outfit with me, and Steve dressed in a smart but casual pair of trousers and a new shirt. My own outfit was elegant and classy, with just a hint of sexy about it. My pants were tailored silk, and felt lovely rubbing gently against my thigh as I walked in my heels. On top I wore one of those new O ring tops that gather on the neck and have a very deep, cleavage highlighting front. In my ears I wore large gold hoops, and on my wrist was my bracelet. On my right ankle was my love heart anklet. I looked over myself in the mirror just before we left, and noticed that my bright red lippy still looked hot. I put a layer of gloss over the top anyway and we headed downstairs to the hotel foyer.

For those of you who know the casino in Melbourne, you already know where I am talking about. We wandered across the Hotel entrance to the Casino atrium, a wonderfully opulent area filled with amazing lights, and a musical waterfall show that is a must see if you ever come to Melbourne. We walked through the main entrance and were in the casino. On our left was the Oak room, where the more formally dressed head. We went past this time, and entered the classy and quiet little restaurant nearby.

We shared a wonderful bottle of merlot over a seafood dinner, and were both just a little tipsy when we decided to play some roulette. Not big gamblers, we headed to the $5 table and I took a seat on one of the stools, with Steve standing behind me. I play a funny way. I like to just put two chips on numbers that I feel are lucky, and that way when, (and if of course!) I win, I win a lot more than if I was just playing red or black. Anyway, the first four spins were no good. Steve asked me if I needed a drink, and I said yes. He kissed me on the top of the head as I sat playing and headed for the bar.

I watched as another spin went by unsuccessfully, and as I reached forward to place my two chips on the numbers 6 and 9, I was conscious of a person moving in to the space behind me. As I sat back down, I was aware that this person was also rather close. In fact, they were invading my personal space. As the wheel spun round and the young lady waved her hands across the betting table saying

"No more bets".

I glanced behind me and discovered that it was a young man standing behind me. His eyes were fixed on the spinning ball. I relaxed and realised that he was just there to play roulette.

"Number 6" the young dealer called.

"Yesss!" I called in delight as my 5 dollar chip paid 35 to 1.

The dealer passed me my $175 dollars in betting chips. As I leaned forward to collect them, my bum came off my stool for a flash, and a hand descended onto my right cheek and sat there for a brief moment. It gave me a quick little squeeze, before removing itself again as I sat back down. A little flustered, I piled my chips into a neat stack, just the way Steve hates. He says I am always trying to be neat!. Settling back down, I looked around and the young man behind me smiled.

"You have a wonderful ass" he said quietly.

"Well thanks" I replied, "but a sweet compliment doesn't give you the right to touch it!"

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I'm an as man you know?" he replied rather cockily.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically. "Well I am a big cock woman, but I didn't notice me squeezing your bulge!"

He almost choked on his drink. I turned my attention back to the table and was aware of him leaving. I watched him go and noticed that he was with a group of about ten young men who laughed and giggled when he returned and obviously told them what had happened. As I lay my next two chips down, on the numbers 9 and 18, I again felt a hand on my ass as I resumed my seat! I turned to blast the young son of a bitch, but was greeted with a lovely cocktail and my hubby Steve's smiling face!

"You looked like you were having some fun with the kid babe!" he said in that incredibly sexy way that only a man comfortable with his own sexuality could say when his wife is flirting.

"Actually I think I shot him down in flames" I replied as the ball started whirring it's way around that table.

Steve and I sat and enjoyed a few more unsuccessful spins, before my number came up again!

"18" called the female dealer, and again I squeaked in delight!

I was on a bit of a roll now and I love playing roulette when I am winning. Steve, however, prefers blackjack, and so, seeing I was in for a long session, he asked me if I'd mind if he went off and played the tables.

"Of course not handsome" I said as I kissed him on the cheek as he departed.

"Don't go away, I'll meet you back here ok?" he said.

The cocktail, along with the merlot I had enjoyed over dinner were now making me quite light headed, and I always get a little horny when that happens. I've always like the number 181, because it reminds me of my curvy body being sandwiched between two studs in a threesome. Number 18 had already been good for me, so I changed. I put a 5 dollar chip on number 1, and then decided to pick number 22, because that was the age I was when I had my first threesome! Leaning forward to place my chips, I again felt a person behind me as I sat back down. This time though, there were two young men. I noticed that they were also two of the guys who the first stud who had squeezed my ass had spoken with when he left and returned to his mates.

I must admit my mood had changed, what with the two wins, the squeeze on my bum, his compliments about my ass, and Steve giving me the fabulous cocktail which I had finished by the way. As the balls spun this time, I was unsuccessful. Number 32 came up. I looked around for a waiter to get me another cocktail. I again placed chips on 1 and 22, as a waited arrived at our table. I was about to order another pina colada, when one of the young men standing behind me interrupted.

"Can I get you a drink to make up for my friend's rudeness?" he asked, sounding polite and genuine.

"That would be lovely. I'll have a pina colada thanks" I said, playing it a little cool, but also not silly enough to refuse a cocktail from a somewhat handsome young stud.

No other words were swapped until three spins later when the drink arrived. Introductions were made.

"I'm Rod" he said as he passed me my drink. "And this is David. The guy who was rude before was Tony. We're all mates and are staying in town. We're actually from the bush. We all work on a property together in Mildura"

"Thanks" I said. "I'm Dee. The man with me earlier was Steve, my husband. Nice to meet you both."

I always like to make things clear as early as possible. This prevents any time being wasted if Steve and I decide not to play, and it also allows everybody to know the situation totally clearly before it may or may not go any further. Just as I was introducing myself, the dealer called "22" and I had won again! This was turning in to a fun night for sure! I bent forward to collect my chips again, and then decided I would play numbers 1 and 27. I was 27 when I first had a lesbian experience, and that number has always stuck in my mind since.

"Mind if we stand and watch you play a while?" Rod asked, maintaining a polite distance between himself and my butt, unlike his pal Tony earlier.

"Not at all" I said, "I love to chat and play, specially when I'm winning!" I said as I smiled and sipped on my straw, perhaps just a little suggestively.

I was really enjoying myself and was now in the mood to flirt and play with these nice young lads.

"So how many of you are down from the farm?" I asked.

"Eleven" said David, speaking for the first time since being introduced. "We're staying at the Sofitel".

"OOoh," I said, "I've stayed there before. It is lovely! We actually had the penthouse there one time and had a ball!!".

My loins twitched at the memories of THAT night - spent with a young stud of 19 who was in possession of the largest cock I had ever seen. We ended up in a wild fucking session with his and Steve and had a fantastic time teaching him how to make love to a woman slowly and carefully, given the potential damage such a weapon could do. My mind was a haze of sexy memories, which was snapped back to reality when the dealer called "1".

I had won again - amazing!!!

"Wow Dee, you're really having a lucky run" said David.

"Must be since you met us" said the slightly cockier Rod.

"Could be" I replied smiling and opening my eyes widely for a moment as I again scooped my chips and began to put them in my neat little stacks.

As the night wore on the boys behind me got more and more confident and relaxed, and before long each time they spoke to me, their hand would rest upon my shoulder or back. The excitement of the touch of a strange man always effects me, and I must admit that I was now very horny. The drinks I had consumed, the winnings that were now piled up in front of me, and the events of the evening were all acting to ignite my loins in the way only a good fucking can cure. Unbelievably, I won twice more that night, and ended up with a huge pile of chips in front of me when Steve returned.

"I won" he said, glancing at the two studs who were rapidly moving backwards away from me.

"Wow, so have I baby!" I exclaimed.

Steve leaned down and we kissed, a long langorious kiss, my tongue snaking it's way inside his mouth as he tried to move away slightly embarrassed at the public display of erotic affection.

"I'd like you to meet Rod and David. This is my hubby Steve" I said, and the three men shook hands.

"We've been watching Dee win, and boy, she's pretty good at this game!" said Rod.

"Nah, it's just dumb luck" he smiled, kidding with them as we all laughed.

Sensing the awkwardness in this situation, with these two men obviously wanting to take things further, but aware of my husband, I took the initiative. The fact was I needed to have some sex, and I was getting rather keen to have more than just Steve fuck me that night. I didn't want things to end with a drink and a polite farewell. I wanted more. I wanted cock. When I get in this mood, Steve says he just tries to hold on and enjoy the ride!

"Honey, I feel like dancing. Can we invite these nice fellas up to the club with us for a dance and a drink?" I said with my baby blues bulging like a little kitten.

"Sure thing babe, whatever you want" Steve replied.

With that, the four of us headed upstairs to the club level. I had spent many nights dancing with Steve and other men there. My favourite was the Mercury lounge where they usually catered for the slightly older adults, playing a mix of music from the present day back to the 80's. I admit that as a 40 year old, I love to hear some of the classics when I am dancing, as it makes me feel energised to sing every word and dance along too.

Once inside the club, Steve offered to get the first shout, and headed for the bar. I grabbed David, the timid one, and pulled him by the hand out onto the dance floor. It was crowded and we could hardly move. He was a little embarrassed and was obviously not a good dancer, so I took the initiative once more.

"Just relax and move however you like" I said, as my hands shook his arms an a dancey sort of way!

He lightened up a bit and we had fun trying to bounce around and gyrate to the sound of Matchbox 20 playing loudly. We had fun. The next song was a Guns and Roses ballad, November Rain, and it went for seven minutes! David and I danced close and slow for the whole of this time, my neck nuzzling into the nape of his shoulder, our bodies forced together by the proximity of the hundreds of other dancers doing the same on the crowded floor. His bulge was noticeable, and I wanted to touch it. I stood on my tippy toes to reach his ear, and my naughty tongue snaked it's way into his earhole, flickering sexily, until I felt his cock stiffen noticeably against my stomach. This somewhat quiet and shy country boy was well hung, and I was keen to sample some more of it if we had the chance later on that evening. When the song finished, I lightly kissed him on the lips, and his only shy response was to reach down and give my ass a nice squeeze. I took him by the hand back to Steve and Rod, who were chatting and enjoying their beers.

"Your turn, Stud" I said to Steve, and I lead my hubby out onto the dance floor and mingled in with the crowd, hidden from the view of David and Rod, who I knew would be discussing events on the dance floor between David and I.

"Baby, you've made me all horny" I whined in Steve's ear. "Now I need someone to scratch my itch for me, and you know what that means don't you honey???"

Smiling, my gorgeous hubby answered, "Dee, I knew you were in this mood once I returned from the Black Jack tables. Go for it honey, let's have some fun with these country boys. I was just talking with Rod as you were dancing with Dave, and he said that they hadn't been off the farm in almost a year, and they were both totally horny and dying to find some girls, so I think they might have struck it lucky, don't you?"

"OOoh, wow....then this could be a VERY interesting night! Shall we go?"

"Well, I think it only fair that you have a dance with Rod first baby. Otherwise he might feel left out. Besides, I'll tell Dave that everything is cool if they want to come up for some fun, and that'll give you the chance to tell Rod as you dance with him out here, ok?"

He always thinks of everything. That's why I love him. I was too intoxicated by arousal......and a few too many drinks...to give it even a thought. I always get in the sexy mood where I just presume that I will fuck anyone I choose, without thinking of organisational or safety details. That's why it's great to be married to such a damn sexy, yet sensible stud!

We headed back to Rod and Dave, and without asking I grabbed Rod's hand and jerked him out onto the floor, wildly gyrating my hips and allowing my hands to wander down his muscled back as his hand approached, and found, my own hips. I was surprised, because this country boy knew how to dance. He explained to me that he had lessons when he was a kid, his mum stressing the importance of being able to dance as a way of trapping a wife in the future living in the country. She had taught him well. He moved erotically around me, his sense of control evident. It was totally hot. He commanded my attention like a schoolgirl to a pop star, and by the time three songs had ended, I wanted to fuck this stud on the spot.

"Listen Rod, I need to tell you something. Steve and I "play" a little. You know, we experiment with sex and we're both ok with it. He's not gay or anything, but we often have others join us in bed for some wild sex, and tonight, I am IN THE MOOD big time. How'd you and Dave like to come up to our room and have some fun with this mum from the big city?"

He stepped back, looked me up and down like a butcher eyeing off a slab of beef before he dissects it, and answered,

"Hell yes, Dee, we'd love that!. Are you serious?"

With that, I grabbed his neck and pulled him to me, kissing him full on the lips. My tongue danced it's way inside his mouth and found his teeth, running it's way along the rough edges of his top row before making it's way inside and entwining itself around his own tongue. His hand dropped to my ass and he pulled me forcefully against his body. I could also feel his cock stiffening against my hip. We were both horny as hell, and we rushed back to collect Steve and Dave. Obviously Steve had told Dave of our plans, because when we returned, both men had drained their beers and were ready to leave. I felt like a girl at her high school formal, only I knew that not many girls take home three men from their formal knowing they are going to fuck their brains out! We left the club, went down the lift to the hotel foyer and then up to our room in the lift. As Steve pressed the button for the 14th floor, a mobile phone rang. It was David's. He spoke briefly to the person on the other end before passing me the phone.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,544 Followers