Pole Position Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd be lying to if I didn't say I was trying to figure out what to do to Nick. I wanted to do something to him, something violent, something final. The upshot though was I was smart enough to know that following through on that impulse would only land me in jail and then again, Deb had a part in this. Yes, Nick tempted her but Deb gave in to the temptation.

I had been in the shower and out, Deb was in the shower and I had removed myself from the bedroom, steering clear of her as I had done for much of the morning. While I was sitting on the couch pretending to read the Sunday paper I heard the shower shut off. A few short moments later, Deb came down from the upstairs landing with nothing more than a towel wrapped around her wet hair.

I couldn't help but look at my wife's incredible body. The running had transformed her body, every muscle in those long legs clearly defined even while walking, the flat hard tummy flowed down into the soft swell of her bare pubis beneath which the full pouty lips of her pussy made themselves very known, her pendulous breasts slightly jiggling with each step rested atop the lattice of her rib cage. Even her arms were tighter now and she paraded in front of me, tempting me, flaunting her incredible physique, holding it out to me. I so wanted just to throw her down on the floor and fuck her again in the savage way we had fucked the night before.

She came out of the kitchen with two water bottles and then without a word walked back up to the master bedroom. For my part I tried to play the game of pretending I was totally enrapt in my paper but I'm sure she knew I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

A few minutes later I heard a horn honk from out in the street in front of the house. Deb came bounding down the stairs. She had a bag slung over her shoulder but what my attention was focused on, was how she was dressed. Her outfit for the race was a form fitting piece of material that left nothing about her body to the imagination. Made of some cotton spandex kind of material, it was a flat grey with white stripes along the sides from the legs to the armpit. It had a halter top and you could see Deb's beautiful back. The legs of the outfit came only to mid calf and I could very clearly see that the seamed crotch managed to divide the very full lips of her pussy leaving her a very obvious cameltoe. The top must have been reinforced like a sports bra to hold her in place while she ran, I could still see the raised area of her aureoles and the bumps of her erect nipples.

She stopped in the middle of the room and turned to face me. Her arms were bent at the elbow with her hands in a fist resting on her sides. She struck a pose of total defiance.

"That will be my ride... Nick. What are you going to do? Are you going to come and support me at the race or are you going to sulk? I'd like it if you came? I love you and I want you there. Nothing that has happened over the last 24 hours has changed any of that. What has happened is nothing more than about being an animal and if you are smart about it, you'll let me work through this."

I was all I could do to quell my anger. I know I felt the blood rush to my ears at that moment and it seemed for a second as if I had gone deaf. I wanted to get up and close the space between us and shake her until I shook this whole insanity out of her. I'll tell the truth, I wanted to strike her, slap her. I'm not a violent man but my limits were sorely being tested. I momentarily wondered how my 'darling' wife would feel if our roles had been reversed and it was me fucking some tight young goddess.

Ah, but there was the rub. The truth of the matter was Deb WAS a tight young goddess. She was a '9' before and now with all her hard work she was unquestionably a '10' plus.

"I'm really not sure what I'm going to do at the moment but, I can tell you this, if you're smart you won't push me," I very quietly responded.

My voice was just above a whisper but loud enough for Deb to hear me. I looked up over the paper that I still had spread out in front of me and I know in that moment my gaze held all of my anger and hatred. Deb caught my gaze and she blanched as if struck. It took something of the wind out of her sails but after the brief lapse she caught herself and resumed her challenging stance.

"Fine then! Suit yourself!"

And she quickly turned on her heel and left the house slamming the door loudly as she went.

I jumped up to look out the front window in time to see Deb just getting into Nick's car.

There was a split second that passed like an eternity and in that instant I made the decision to run out to the car and follow them. I got in, started the car up and quickly pulled out into traffic. It wasn't much of a head start but I still had to figure out which route they had taken. At the end of our block I turned right and I could just see my jerk of a neighbor's car up the street where the street went over a rise.

I gunned the engine and drive like a banshee trying to close the distance between us.

It wasn't hard to catch up enough to make following them that much easier. The race site was only a few miles away and I fell into staying a few car lengths behind them.

* * * * *

We hadn't gone all that far when I was surprised to see the directional on Nick's car come on and he made a turn into a strip mall. It was only four or five stores and none of them appeared open so I was caught off guard. As a result I continued to drive on deciding to hang a U-turn and double back so as not to be obvious about following them.

After I had and as I closed on the strip mall's parking lot, Nick's car was nowhere to be seen. On a hunch, I pulled into the lot and pointed my car over to one side of the building between a fence and the building itself where there were some dumpsters.

I got out and walked along towards the back of the building.

Sure enough, as I peered around the corner, there was Nick's car. Half in shadow, half in sunlight in the stillness of an early Sunday Nick sat on the edge of the hood of his car. His pants were around his ankles and there in front of him was Deb on her knees hungrily slurping his slab of meat.

The very loud smacking and slurping sounds were quite audible in the quiet even the 30 or so feet away from them where I stood. Between inhales of Nick's prick, Deb marveled at my neighbor's weapon.

"You know Nick, I just can't get enough of this thing!"

Nick grunted in response thrusting himself slightly forward off the edge of the hood and deeper into Deb's mouth.

Deb coughed around Nick, "Ooofff, this fucking cock of yours is so delectable. I just want it in my mouth or in my pussy all day long."

Deb's running outfit had been pulled in from the sides exposing her huge juggs. They bounced in rhythm with her attentions on Nick's organ. Nick leaned forward and began to palm and kneed Deb's fleshy tits.

Nick moved further and gripped Deb's shoulder gently urging her off her knees.

"Hop up, " he said.

Nick maneuvered Deb so that she was leaning over the hood. He reached over her and pulled her top out and over her head, negotiating it past her hair and was able to pull it down Deb's body. He pulled it all the way down past her knees so she was naked for all intents and purposes, her outfit was draped between her calves and her running shoes.

He then pushed her down so her breasts flattened out against his hood and with his leg nudged Deb's legs open. With one hand pressing down on the middle of Deb's back, Nick took his free hand and grasped the fat meaty tube of his flesh bringing the head up into the join between Deb's legs. From where I stood I couldn't see everything but he seemed to rub himself against her a few times before he gently pushed forward.

Deb turned her head on the hood so she was facing in the general direction of where I was hiding. Her eyes were glazed over and as Nick leaned into her, her lips pursed as he pushed deeper inside.

A low guttural moan issued from Deb then, building the further Nick pushed forward.

"Uuuunnnhhh... uuuunnggghhhh... uunnngghhhh... UNGH! UNGH! OOOOoooo!"

Nick picked up the pace, savagely plunging into Deb who for her part arched her back pushing her ass back into Nick.

"Nnnnggghhhh, fuck me! FUCK ME HARDER!"

I started to worry someone was going to call the police on them.

Nick just took the encouragement to heart and doubled his pace, their bodies slapped together loudly as I could see the muscles in Deb's arms and legs tighten up. Nick pounded away and from his efforts I could tell that Deb had about four of five orgasms. Each time she would start with a low moan that would grow in intensity, "uuuuuuuuu... oooooooo... OOOOOOOOOOOOO! OOOO! OOOO! OOOO!"

Deb's orgasms would be so intense that she would end almost whimpering with the air coming out of her in short gasps and her shuddering trying to move away from Nick but he would have none of that, he would only grip her tighter, his fingers digging into her flesh, Nick pulling Deb back down on his cock.

"SHOVE THAT COCK IN ME! FUCK ME! MAKE ME SCREAM YOU DIRTY FUCKER!" Deb grunted.

If it was possible, Nick redoubled his efforts to the point he had Deb's ass raised up and her feet were almost off the ground. She braced her hands against the hood of the car and started to push back violently on Nick's fat cock by moving only her hips quickly back and forth. Deb took control in that moment and while Nick stood there with his torso thrust forward at the middle, Deb started to quickly slam herself down on his cock by moving her hips quickly in a circular motion.

As the staccato of their bodies slapping together increased, I could feel a wave of nausea swell up within me. In the quiet of a Sunday morning the sound of their bodies slapping together was far too loud and then slowly Deb began to grunt with each downward stroke of her hips.

"Push... that... big... fuckin'... piece... of... meat... in... me..."

Nick started to pant, if anything it seemed as if she was out matching him.

"Can you feel it? Can you feel me squeezing you? FUCK ME!"

Nick's body seemed to shudder.

"YES! Shoot your load in me you dirty fucker!"

Deb continued rotating her hips, slamming against Nick until he staggered back almost falling over. As he did his softening cock drew out of Deb and it dropped down dripping with their combined juices.

Deb pushed herself up off the hood of Nick's car. She didn't look at all tired in any way, if anything she was bursting with energy it appeared. She had a smug and satisfied grin as if she had won the battle of wills between the two of them.

She leaned against the car bow legged, her one piece draped between her calves as she reached with one hand down to her very red and puckered pussy and dipped two finger in moving them around, bringing them out and up to her mouth where she enthusiastically licked them clean.

"Ah, I love the taste of well-fucked pussy in the morning... tastes like... VICTORY!"

Deb shuddered as she said that and then wrapped her arms around herself using the opportunity to squeeze her pendulous breasts. Her body was coated with a sheen of sweat, glistening in the quiet morning sunlight.

Nick for his part drew his arm across his forehead. He look disheveled and spent. His shoulders slouched indicating his exhaustion.

"Nick, could you get my bag from the car?"

Nick weakly poked around the front seat coming out with Deb's back and placing it next to her on the hood. Deb reached in and dug around until she came out with what she had been looking for. She started to pull her running outfit up as she placed the sanitary pad against her crotch and pulled her outfit up past her waist.

"Get you pants up, we have to get going so I can sign in. I don't want to be late."

Deb pulled her outfit up and over her head adjusting her breasts into the bra lining the top. She reached again into her bag and started brushing out her hair.

Nick gingerly pulled up his trousers and walked around the car. Deb pulled out a small compact and fixed her face.

It was amazing really, my formally sedate wife had managed to fuck herself silly with two different men over the last two days but here she was acting as if nothing at all had occurred and prepping to run a race. She tugged at the sides of her outfit making sure her running stripes were straight and then dumped her brush and compact back into her bag and got in the car.

I dashed back to the front of the strip mall. I knew where they were headed so there was little need at this point to follow them further as time was getting tight and Deb would brook no delays as she was determined apparently to make the race.

* * * * *

As I drove over to a large park on the east side of the town we live in, my mind was a jumble. On the one hand, I desperately wanted to figure out a way to beat the living hell out of our neighbor and be able to get away with it. My marriage for all intents and purposes was over, whatever bond of trust I had with my wife was gone and without it there wasn't much point to staying married. Still, there was no denying I was still attracted to my wife, her running had made her into a goddess. She was eminently fuckable and I doubted I'd get another shot at a piece of ass as good looking as my wife but there it was... she was a piece of ass now.

I'd had friends go down this road of divorce and it was never a pretty thing. I didn't want to stay married to a cheating slut but that didn't mean I wouldn't like fucking a cheating slut. It was the age old combat of the big head versus the little head playing itself out.

I had to be smart about this but I felt like I was in a Chinese puzzle and the problem was figuring out a solution.

As I pulled up to the park, it was obvious that there was quite a turn out as evidenced by how packed the parking lot was. I swung the car into the first open space and started walking towards the area set aside for the start of the race.

I was a zombie though. I couldn't tell you the exact route through the park that I took to get to the starting line, I just wound up there in a mass of people either there to run or to support loved ones, friends and family that were running. There was quite the crowd.

It was easy to be missed among all those people and across the way I could see Deb walking down towards the registration area with Nick lagging behind her.

She looked so put together it was hard to imagine only a little while ago she had been savaged behind a strip mall by our neighbors cock. I was so focused on watching her discreetly from among the mass of people that I didn't notice the person in my path until it was too late.

Our bodies suddenly impacted and the next second I found myself flat on my ass looking across at a somewhat familiar face.

"John? John?! Is that you?"

I rubbed my shoulder where it had impacted into the form sitting across from me.

"Greta?"

"John, it is you!"

Suddenly she leaped up, reached down and grabbed my hand helping me to my feet. Before I had much of a chance to apologize, she wrapped her arms around me in a bear hug.

"John! It's so great to see you! How have you been?"

Some background is in order...

Greta was someone who I had gone out on a few dates back in college. We both came from the same town and knew of each other but ran in different circles. Our dates which had been fun never really went anywhere and we had only gone out a few times when I had met Deb after which I focused on my future wife.

"So John, if you're running today, you're not dressed for it!"

"Yeah... I'm just here to..." At that moment I didn't know why I was there.

"Well, look... I really want to get a chance to catch up with you but I have to register and everything."

"So you're running?"

As the words left my lips I realized how stupid they sounded. Now, I took a good look at Greta taking in how she looked in all her glory. Greta wasn't tall at all maybe just a shade over 5'2" but what she lacked in height God had made up in a healthy chest. She was a petite girl and she was blonde and I could see she had let her hair grow out. It was tied back in an incredible braid that ran almost down to her butt.

"Here! Take my number!" And Greta pulled my hand out reached into a shoulder bag grabbing a marker and wrote down her number.

"I'm here with friends but I do want to catch up!" she said.

And she was off.

to be continued...

12