Police Brutality

Story Info
Parking couple gets once-over by local cops.
3.1k words
4.14
157.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met her through the website...what's it called? That dating one...I don't remember. I was 18, Amanda was 34. Yeah, I know, old enough to be my mother if she pushed one out in high school, but so what? She was hot. And sweet. She was four foot eleven, about 90 pounds soaking wet. Green eyes and dark brown hair and totally trim.

I had dated her a few times before we actually had sex. My God, she had a body. I didn't last long I am glad I could get it up again pretty quick. She was so stunning. We continued to date and fuck. Gradually, she opened up to me and told me what she wanted. Mock rapes, bondage, spankings, gangbangs. She was a freak and I loved it. In fact, I was afraid that I was falling for her.

I wanted to make her happy. So I set things up. I called some of the guys on my ball team. It's a neighborhood thing. They were all my age having graduated with me. Some were in college, like me. Some had already found jobs and were working full time. Some were doing both. I made the arrangements for Thursday night.

I picked Amanda up at 6:30. The top was down and we enjoyed the early evening sun. We went and had dinner. It was tasty. Juan O'Toole's Irish Mexican Restaurant has a very interesting blend of cuisine. She was gorgeous in a nice white blouse and dark green skirt that stopped about mid-thigh and three inch heels that brought her up to a staggering five-two. I am nearly six feet, so I really enjoyed having this absolutely tiny woman.

We finished dinner and headed out. I was miffed as soon as we left the restaurant. It was clouding up and windy and you could smell the rain on the wind. So much for driving with the top down. She asked where we were going. I told her that we were just going to drive a bit and enjoy the night. Perhaps park in some secluded spot and enjoy the night some more.

We drove for about an hour and a half. I had set up things to start at 10:30. By the time we got to the park at Lake Calhoun, it was raining. Fortunately, it was very dark and there were no houses visible at all. We started kissing. She was an excellent kisser. Always a little reluctant at first, she usually warmed up fast. I had my tongue in her mouth and my hand on her tit (succulent 34Bs). I was running circles around her nipple with my finger. It was standing out through her blouse and bra. I rained kisses upon her neck. I could hear her sighing as I did. The only annoying thing about my car was the center console. Damned thing was constantly in the way on situations like this.

I glanced at the clock, 10:34. Should be happening any second now...

I had barely finished that thought when both the passenger door and the driver's side door were pulled open. Hands grabbed us and pulled us out. I was pushed against the car and before I had a chance to look around, my arms were pulled behind my back and handcuffs placed on my wrists. I looked across the car; Amanda was getting the same treatment.

Lights came on. I squinted as my eyes struggled to adjust. There were two cops behind Amanda. I turned and looked behind me. There was a cop there. He shined his light in my face. "This your car, son?" He asked me.

"Yes, sir. Uh, what did we do?"

"Hey, look at this!" One of the cops by Amanda shouted. He dumped her purse on the hood. Two large bags of white powder and some hypodermic needles fell out along with the rest of her items, makeup kits, hairbrush, keys (ouch, my paintjob!) and tampons.

"That's not mine!" She shouted. "You planted that!" Um, maybe she shouldn't have said that.

Another cop walked up from the cruiser that was parked behind my car. "Car belongs to Anthony Massetti. That you kid?" I just nodded.

The cop near Amanda looked at her, "Try proving it sweetheart." He picked the bags up in his gloved hands and pressed them into her hands. "Now they even have your prints on them. I think we have enough here for intent to distribute. That's gonna get you 15 to 20 these days darling."

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?"

"You ready to deal? You want to give up your distributor?"

"What? I don't know anything about drugs! Whatever you want from me, I'll give it to you!" The cops looked at each other and smiled.

"We want you baby." One of them pulled her back against him. Her shirt was soaked through and her breasts were clearly visible even through her bra. "And you are going to cooperate, or it's hard time."

I knew Amanda would do anything they wanted at this point. She loved her job and she worked for a local defense contractor and knew all kinds of stuff she wouldn't talk about.

"Ok, ok." She said. "Whatever you want."

The cop behind her started running his hands over her body, cupping and squeezing her breasts. "Let it go, son. She won't get hurt and you'll only end up in jail if you try anything." I knew he was right. I was cuffed and I wasn't any Kung Fu expert or anything. Besides, I was starting to get a hard-on.

That cop unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it down her arms, leaving her in her bra. It was really closer to a halter top, but she called it a bra. Like I cared. The cop grabbed the bottom seam and pulled it up over her head and down her arms to join her blouse. I could see the goose bumps on her chest. Her nipples were hard and pointy, rain pattered off of her. His hands returned to her breasts and he started pulling at her nipples. The little red nubs were stretched out and I could see her breast trying to follow. Amanda cried out in pain and turned her head to the side, biting her lip.

The cop leaned down and began sucking on her neck. I had already been working on warming her up for my crew, who I knew wouldn't come anywhere near two cop cars, and I was pretty certain that there hadn't been enough time to really cool off.

He pushed her forward until her thighs hit the front fender and pushed against her back. She bent forward until her breasts hit the warm hood of my car. The other cop put his hand in the center of her back and held her down. The first one knelt down behind her and pulled her panties down. He pushed her skirt up; I could see the white globe of her ass in the shining spot light from one of the cruisers. He buried his face between them.

I could see her face. Her eyes met mine and her face reddened with shame, but I could tell she was enjoying this. It was pretty much what I had planned for her; a gang rape fell right into her fantasies. I wasn't expecting it to happen for real.

I saw her pushing her ass back against his face. He must have been doing a good job with his mouth. The cop holding her down took a step back and opened his trousers. He fished out his erect cock, grabbed her hair in his hand and pulled her face to his crotch. Even though she was now turned away from me, I could see that she was opening her mouth for him. "Ooh, yeah. Suck me baby." He held up his big Mag-Lite and shined it on her face as she gobbled his cock. I watched this for a few minutes before she started to gasp for breath and moan around the cop's pecker. She was cumming.

The cop behind her stood. "Let's flip her over." He reached down and grabbed her legs and rotated her so she was on her back on the fender of my car. I knew those cuffs were probably scratching my paint, but at this point I didn't really care. He took his belt off and undid his pants and then pulled her panties off of one of her legs, leaving it hanging there on one ankle. She looked like a total slut. He aimed his cock at her hairless pussy.

"Fucking bald cunt! I love it!" The cop said as he slid into her. I could clearly see him penetrating her until his body blocked my view. He slid in slow, then backed out and slid back in, spreading her lubrication across his shaft. Then he started pounding. Hard and fast. I could see her hollowed cheeks now as she hoovered the other cop's prick. He was almost done. I could tell by the look on his face. He was an older guy, probably mid-fifties.

"Oh, shit!" He said. He pulled his cock from her mouth and shot about 6 long strings of jizz across her the side of her face. It landed there, in her already matted hair and on the hood of my car, where the rain gradually washed it down the slope of the hood. I watched as he squeezed a few remaining drops from his cock and wiped them on her faced. He then buttoned up and walked back to the squad.

The cop that had cuffed me walked around the front of my car, pulling his dick out along the way. She was making grunting noises as she got fucked. They were building in volume and pitch. He stopped in front of her face and slid into her waiting mouth. This one lasted even less time than the first one she sucked. He must have pumped her face four or five times before he grunted his load into her mouth. I could see her throat working as she swallowed his sperm.

He pulled back and buttoned up. The remaining cop that was behind me walked around the back of my car and stood next to her. She opened her mouth for him as the first one fucked her, but he kept his cock in his pants. Instead, he leaned down and took one of her breasts into his mouth. He sucked half her tit in and kept sucking. Her eyes got real big and then she started to cum. I bet they heard her in the houses across the lake, she was so loud. All the while, that first cop was relentlessly pounding that tight little cooze.

The tit-sucker let most of her breast slip from his mouth and locked onto her nipple. At first I thought it was just his lips, the he smiled and I could see her nip trapped in his teeth. She was moaning, but it intensified to a painful scream as he increased the pressure of his teeth.

"Fuck! Yeah!" The first cop yelled over her wailing, "Keep it up; she's tightening up around my cock!" The nipple-biting cop reached over and pinched her other nipple, pulling much further than I have ever seen flesh stretched.

Her back was arched and her hips bucking as her body was abused. I wondered if she was cumming.

"Christ! That's it!" The first one finally was cumming. "Yeah!" He pumped his load into her body, thrusting hard and deep. Finally he pulled his cock from her. I could see his pearly white slime dribble from between her cunt lips. The one sucking on her tits pulled half into his mouth again and bit hard. She yelped and then he let go. I could see red teeth marks around her breast.

He flipped her over onto her stomach and stepped between her legs. Her lace panties fell off her ankle and fell to the ground. I watched as his hands undid his trousers and pulled out his member. He inched closer in and slid into her used pussy. His hands gripped her ass savagely; I knew she would have bruises. His fingers were deeply dug in. His cock battered her hole for a few minutes. Abruptly, he pulled out and parted her ass cheeks. I think I stopped breathing for the moment. I knew he was going to fuck her ass. I also knew she hated anal sex.

He pushed into her rectum. The fluids from her cunt eased his passage slightly, but the look on her face told me she was in pain. Hell, I was in pain. My cock wanted to blow so bad it hurt. He drilled into her. He fucked her ass, hard. I could see the sadistic joy in his eyes as she started to cry out in pain.

"Yeah, baby! That hurt? Oh fuck!" He yelled. He plunged in as far as he could and held himself. I knew he was spurting cum into her ass. Filling her bowels with semen. Gradually, he relaxed and pulled him from her. He picked up her panties and wiped his soiled cock on them and threw them on the hood of my car next to her. He put himself away, zipped up and then pulled his night stick out.

He stepped back, and tapped the insides of her thighs with it. She didn't move. "Was that good baby? Did you like it in the ass?"

"No." She mumbled in response.

"No? Well perhaps this is more to your liking!" He said as he pushed the end of his night stick against her scummy cunt lips. I watched as it sank into her slowly.

"Aaaggh!" She cried out. "Oh, God, it's too big! Please stop!"

The cop laughed evilly at her. He started pumping it in and out of her tiny body. I could see her eyes clenched shut in pain, gradually relax as the pleasure took over. He pussy was being plumbed deeper than ever and stretched wider than anything that it had ever experienced. The cop pushed it in as far as it would go and released it. It hung there obscenely. Nothing supported it except the six or so inches stuffed into her sloppy hole.

He walked around to me and undid the cuffs. "Ok, kid. Your turn."

"Huh?" Oh, yeah, I was real quick sometimes.

"Get your ass over there and stick your pecker up her poop-chute. Otherwise, we have a lot of drugs that have to be explained."

I think I must have looked at him for all of two seconds when she moaned. My cock twitched. I blinked. Ok. I walked behind her and opened my pants up. I had to pull them down slightly; otherwise the zipper was grinding against my balls. I stepped in. The rain was hitting her ass and washing the cum down her crack over her pussy. I could see a small trail of slime slowly escaping her asshole. I hesitated.

"Stick it in, kid!"

I placed the head of my cock against her sphincter. I moved it around a bit to get some lube from the cop's jism. I pressed forward and the head popped in with little resistance. It was tight, though; the nightstick hanging out of her twat was putting the available room in short supply. I pushed in, burying my cock in her shitter. I pushed until I had nothing left to put in. She moaned in discomfort, but didn't say anything. I guess she knew we had to do what he said.

"Good. Start fucker her. Go fast and hard. She'll love it!" Yeah. Ok, whatever.

I attacked her ass. I thrust into her and kept pounding. After a few strokes, I found a new sensation. The night stick in her pussy was moving. I glanced behind me. The cop was pushing it back and forth. I kept going. Damn, that felt good. Amanda started moaning again. This didn't sound like it was pain or anything bad. She sounded like she liked it.

I was so wound up, I knew I would blow soon from the tightness of her asshole and the pressure of the night stick. I guess she was wound up too, she started screaming bloody murder. It must have been one hell of and orgasm. The cop told me to hold her down and keep on fucking. I did, but I knew I was pretty much done. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head as she experienced a massive orgasm. I could feel that night stick moving against my cock as the cop pumped it into her.

I came. I added my juice to the cop's juice in her ass that I was currently using as lube. I grunted several times as I came. Suddenly, the tightness, the snug fit, the pressure was gone. He had pulled the billy club out of her. My cock, still half hard slid from her ass. I looked down and could see fluids dribbling from her stretched out snatch down the front fender of my car. I looked around for something to wipe my nasty cock off on.

"You want to her suck it clean for you kid? She'll be glad to do it!"

I looked over at Amanda. She was rather incoherent at the moment. "Uh, no thanks, I have a shop rag in the trunk."

The cop eyed me. He smiled, "Suit yourself, kid. A little ass to mouth action never hurt a submissive slut. Let's'em know where they belong." With that he turned and walked to one of the cop cars. After a couple moments, they drove off, leaving us in the rain. I picked up her panties and wiped my cock as the cop had. I threw them on the ground. They were covered with cum and shit. I didn't think she'd want them. I cleaned up her stuff and put it all in her purse which I deposited on the floorboard of my car.

I popped the trunk and got a blanket out. After quickly wrapping her up I set her in the passenger set. We drove home. I walked her up into her apartment and got her keys from her purse. I walked in and took the blanket off. She looked at me from under heavy eyelids and said, "You gonna take these cuffs off?" I realized that she was still cuffed.

There was a knock at her door. I answered it, leaving her in her bedroom. The sadistic cop was there with a couple new cops. "Hey, kid!" He smiled at me. "I left my cuffs with Amanda, you can go home now." I had been dismissed.

I looked in as the door was shut to see him drop her drivers' license on the stand by the door.