Police Officer

Story Info
Dog squad officer enjoys his prisoner.
2k words
4.16
130.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran, her breath catching in her throat as her feet pounded on the damp earth. The sounds of pursuit grew louder behind her. Fear flooded her as she pushed herself harder. Her dark hair plastered itself against her sweat streaked face. She stumbled on a slight rise and landed heavily. The scent of wet earth filled her nose and she gasped as she heard the dogs behind her scrambling on the leaves and grass.

Getting up she glanced over her shoulder and saw the beam of a flashlight glance over her face and could see the outline of two powerful dogs.

Moonlight flooded the scene and she could clearly make out the jogging figure of the police officer behind the dogs.

"STOP, POLICE OFFICER, WITH DOGS, DON'T MOVE."

Trembling she hesitated, cursing herself for her indecisiveness, as the dogs rushed up to her, snarling and baring their teeth, their breath frosting in the cold air.

'DON'T MOVE!!" the deep husky male voice yelled at her.

She froze and remained as still as possible; the hot breath of the dogs panting brushed her bare legs. Her breath was still coming in gasps as she fought to catch her breath. Her knees and hands stung from her fall but as she mentally checked herself she knew her injuries were nothing serious.

The dogs stood close to her, tails wagging in excitement, lifting their heads to bark warningly at her. Both dogs were powerfully built male German Shepherds, one was a large long coat with a dark almost black face and the other a large light coloured dog with a dark muzzle.

The officer jogged up to her and told the dogs to lay down before walking up to her and standing inches from her trembling form. He was taller than her about 6 feet with short blonde hair. By the harsh glare of the torchlight she noticed he was looking at her body barely concealed under the silk robe. His pure male scent wafted over her and she shivered in reaction.

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!" he yelled.

Both dogs growled warningly, but stayed in the spot that they had been put.

Slowly she knelt down and glanced up at him. Her long hair streamed down her back and she licked her lips.

"Now! I won't ask you again."

"But it's cold officer," she pleaded.

He lifted an eyebrow in warning.

Carefully she lowered herself to the cold ground, her silk robe parting as she laid herself on the damp earth. Her robe slipped exposing her naked body to the gaze of the officer. She shivered in the cold air.

"MMM, what have we here, a little under dressed don't you think? You're not concealing any weapons now are you?"

She remained silent and still as she heard him move closely and squat down beside her. The male scent of him surrounded her and her body grew damp despite herself. Gasping in shock she felt the cold press of hard metal against her lower leg as he moved his flashlight up over the back of her thigh.

"Very nice." He purred.

A warm hand replaced the cold metal as he traced a path over her inner thighs just stopping short of her wetness. A tremor of desire coursed through her and she bit her lip to suppress it. His hand continued over her rounded backside, sliding her silk gown up her back.

"Get on your hands and knees." He whispered

She refused to move.

A slight movement behind and above was followed by the deep warning growls of the dogs. Hastily she obeyed.

Lowering herself on her hands and knees with her robe laying across her back and off one shoulder, she risked a glance behind her. He was staring at her; his face betrayed the raw hunger and intense passion he was feeling. Moving closer to her, she watched as he slowly undid the button on his trousers and winced at the harsh sound of the zipper in the still night air.

"I know you want me; I can see how your pussy is almost dripping for me. Your body is shaking and it has nothing to do with the cold."

She continued watching as he walked behind her and dropped to his knees. She felt him release his rock hard cock and jumped at the feel of his gun belt against herself. Nudging her legs open wider with his thighs he placed himself against her wet opening. The heat of him almost took her breath away. He gripped her hips with his work roughened hands and rubbed the tip of his cock against her dripping pussy. She arched her back and wantonly pushed against him, moaning frustratedly as he moved away slightly, not allowing penetration.

He continued to rub and tease her and using his hands stroked her thighs with his fingers.

"Fuck, you feel so hot and wet. I am going to fuck you until you scream for me."

He slowly rubbed against her until he found her opening and with a long hard thrust, entered her fully, slamming his hips against her. Pleasure rocketed through her and she arched her back and moaned with lust. He easily stopped her movements with his hands and began long slow strong thrusts in and out of her wet tight sex.

His cock was hard and thick and she felt every inch of it as he thrust in and out of her, filling her completely. She abandoned all pretence and threw back her head, crying out with lust and pleasure. Frantically she dug her fingers into the ground as she felt the most pleasurable sensations she had ever experienced. She was becoming mindless with passion as every thrust stroked her hot wet core and her body contracted around his cock. She met his thrusts and rocked against him groaning in passion her body gripping him tighter as she got closer and closer to cumming.

Moaning softly he continued his hard thrusts loving the feel of her muscles tightening around him, her groans and cries fuelled his passion and he could feel his control slipping. She was so wet and so hot and she felt so good her passionate cries almost made him spill himself inside her. Gritting his teeth he slowed down. He would make this last.

Whimpering as she felt him slow down she tried to sit up, his strong hands pushed against her back and she half fell onto the ground.

"No.......more...I need....you........please don't stop.......I am so close........please," she begged, desperately trying to push against him.

He pulled out of her and stood up; she half laid on the ground her robe half way up her back. Her pussy wet and glistening in the light from the moon, her eyes wide with desire and fear.

"Get up and come with me," he said as he zipped himself back up.

She hastily scrambled to her feet and moved toward him, gasping as the cold bite of his handcuffs encased her wrists. She struggled against them and was given a rough shove and a warning glare. Her arms were held in front of her body and she was roughly moved over the ground in the direction she had run from.

A short command from him brought the dogs gaiting behind them as they moved over the rough ground back towards the police car.

A few times she stumbled and he had to catch her or she would have fallen. Desire coursed through her and she shook with the force of it. Never had she been so turned on in all her life.

Minutes later they arrived at the police car, a 4WD wagon parked in a secluded area off the side of the track. Grabbing her bound hands he led her to the back of the wagon and opened the back. Giving the dogs more commands he waited until they jumped up and into their crates. He locked them in and withdrew a large black leather lead and collar. She tried to back away from him as he pulled her with one hand towards him.

"NO!" she cried. "Don't even think about putting that on me."

He ignored her pleas and leading her to the side of the vehicle easily shoved her against him and the wagon. Her hands were effectively trapped between their bodies, leaving his free to do what he wanted. He raised the collar and placed it around her neck. The smell of the leather and the coolness of it made her pull away from him. Undeterred, he snapped the lead to the collar and stood away from her.

"On your knees." He ordered, tugging at her lead and catching her off balance.

She stumbled but was able to catch herself in time and lowered herself to her knees. He unzipped himself and pulled his stiffening cock out of his pants.

"Suck me."

She moved her face closer and could smell herself on him; licking her lips she leant closer and gently licked the head of his cock. She lingered with the tip of her tongue in the small hole at the top and tasted the salty evidence of his desire for her. Pulling away briefly she licked her lips before slowly gliding her mouth of the head of his cock. She felt him jerk in her mouth at the pleasure she was giving him. She took as much as she could in her mouth and moved her head up and down as he glided in and out of her hot wet mouth. She sucked him hard used her tongue to caress and flick him.

His breath was coming in short gasps and his body jerked in pleasure as he got the best head of his life. His legs trembled with the effort of not blowing in her mouth. Her moans vibrated through his cock and into his balls making his control slip even further. He began to tremble and thrust in and out of her eager mouth groaning in pleasure.

"Stop!" he ordered hoarsely. "You are amazing."

He withdrew from her willing mouth and looked down at her. Dark hair was sticking to her damp face and her lips were wet and swollen, her face was flushed with desire.

"Oh FUCK." He exclaimed.

Picking her up under the arms he moved a few steps back to the wagon and lifted her off the ground, she eagerly wrapped her legs around his waist, resting them on his gun belt. The gun itself bit into her thigh but she didn't care. The shock of the cold metal of the vehicle behind her made her gasp and pull away from it. Strong arms held her against it as he laced his fingers under her backside. He rubbed himself against her briefly before finding her wetness and entering her deeply in one strong thrust. Standing upright with her leaning against the wagon he drove into her with fast hard thrusts, totally lost in the incredible sensations she was causing him. Her cries of passion and lust fuelled his desire and he could feel himself getting close to coming, her cries became more desperate and he could feel her muscles begin to contract around him as she arched her back and screamed in pleasure as she came. Her spasms around his cock pushed him over the edge and he thrust hard inside her and held himself as he jetted hot streams of cum deep inside her. Moaning in pleasure he thrust a few more times draining himself in her welcoming depths.

Panting and sweaty, he leaned against her as he regained his breath. She snuggled against him, sighing in satisfaction handcuffed arms clasped around his neck.

Recovering first, he slowly withdrew from her and eased her to a standing position and supported her as she balanced herself.

"Well was it as good as your naughty little fantasies?" he laughed.

She looked up at him dazed and swaying with pleasure.

"It was better than anything I could have ever dreamed of....thank you my friend.......I will remember this for the rest of my life." She whispered.

He gazed at her upturned face and kissed her, slowly and tenderly.

"Come on I will get you home..."