Politics Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

"For God sakes, Erika," he snapped, her coolness bringing the opposite reaction from the politician. "I need to get my head right, that's all. I need to understand whether this lifestyle is right for me. Whether it's worth what I'm risking. Can't you see? I could lose everything."

"I've given you everything," she calmly told him, not backing off for even a second. "I've helped shape you. Make you what you are."

"Have you?" he asked, prepared to tell her what he really thought. Something held him back. This wasn't the time or place. "Look, Erika. Iamgrateful for everything you've done for me. Personally and in my career. Please don't make this into something more than it is. I need to figure things out and I can't do that on my own. Or with you. I need some help, independent help!"

The Swedish woman smiled again. "Alistair, you love this fucking lifestyle," she told him. "You love fucking me, and you love fucking the women I bring into our relationship. We both know that, don't we?"

He dropped down onto the couch, a defeated look on his face. In some ways, it startled Erika. How could she have failed to see this coming? She'd thought it was just the pressure of the forthcoming General Election.

"Of course, I love it," he answered, calm at last. "That's the point. But it might bring me down. I could lose everything. My career. My inheritance. I need help to find my way through this, Erika. Decide what's best. That's all."

The blonde hesitated. He really was confused, and further arguments wouldn't help. It was time for a change of pace. She needed to manage this properly, give herself some thinking time. "Oh, Alistair, that's fine with me," she lied, gracefully rising from his chair and joining him on the couch.

"It is?" His puzzled eyes told her it was the last reaction he was expecting.

"Of course, honey. I only want what's best for you," she lied, leaning in and planting a soft kiss on his lips. His eyes looked so confused. "I was just hurt because you were shutting me out from this, that's all," she tenderly continued. "Look, be honest with me. You're appointment tonight is with this Katie? That's why you wanted to leave early?"

He coyly nodded. "Yes."

"Okay, honey, that's fine. Just do what you need to get your head right. I want that. Surely you know that? Listen, put all this nonsense out of your head right now. You have a busy afternoon ahead. Let Thomas brief you on the TV and press sessions. We'll all handle Mary O'Leary. Don't worry about that. Just remember, I only want what's right for you!"

His smile told her a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. That was good. She'd take that fucking weight, find this Katie, and drop it on her fucking head. No one would take Alistair away from her untilshedecided.

In the meantime, she'd call Guus Kessen when Alistair was on his little soiree tonight. Options! Always have options! Assuming today had gone as planned with Becky, the multi millionaire was in her debt. She'd make a point of increasing that debt.

Meantime, she had to make sure that her boyfriend didn't shut her out. "And Alistair," she added, playfully ruffling his long, dark hair. "I'm on your side! I understand! Talk to me after you've seen Katie. Keep me up-to-date. I only want what's best for you. Okay?"

***

Rebecca saw the triumphant look in Kessen's eyes as he rose from his chair and pulled her to her feet. She'd never been in such a submissive role before. Strangely, it only served to heighten her arousal. So did the fact that the millionaire was so overweight.

There was something about submitting to such a vile looking creature that added to the sensations circling her body. But there was still no way that she was going to fuck him. That was completely off limits.

"No, Guus," she told him as he held her wrists and pushed her down into his chair. "I won't..."

"Fuck me," he finished for her, opening a drawer of his desk. "But you will, Rebecca. One day. One day you'll give yourself to me willingly."

"Never," she panted, although there was no denying the thought of allowing the large Dutchman to fuck her was somehow sending a shiver of arousal through her already overheated body. She watched as he removed a bottle of oil, pouring the liquid into one hand before placing the container on the desk and rubbing the liquid into both of his large palms.

Leaning forward, his slippery hands enveloped her velvet-smooth breasts, beginning to stroke and squeeze the dark Brazilian skin Rebecca sighed, settling back in the chair. If the millionaire wanted to pleasure her tits, that was okay by her. She might even cum if the bastard continued to manipulate her swells that way.

Closing her eyes to enjoy the sensations created by his stroking fingers, she felt more oil streaming over her erect nipples as Kessen poured more lubricant onto her dark golden skin. Then both hands of his hands were on her again, expertly manipulated her gleaming, jutting breasts.

Oh God, that was fantastic. She was in sexual heaven. He could have no idea the effect of pleasuring her breasts had on her, and her dark brown eyes slowly opened to look at the beaming man, his own eyes glazed with arousal.

"That feels good, my dear?" he murmured, watching Rebecca's beautiful face as his fingers slid effortlessly over her soft skin, smiling triumphantly as her sensuous lips let out another pleasurable sigh.

She realised that the bottle was half empty and it clicked with her that it wasn't the first time a woman had found herself in this position in his office. She idly wondered whether any had experienced as much pleasure as that running through her fabulous body.


As his hands worked slowly and easily on her firm, oiled tits, Kessen slid a trousered thigh between her legs, pushing them open until he nestled against her damp thong. Rebecca grunted at the pressure. Her body took on a mind of its own. Within a few seconds, she had begun to rotate her curvy hips against him, unable to stop herself and not even wanting to.

Her bullet hard dark nipples were begging to be sucked, but she clenched her teeth and allowed his smoothly sliding hands to continue their pleasuring. Shame on her, she felt her thong covered crotch slither across the Dutchman's leg as she masturbated herself against him. Don't, she pleaded with herself. Her body wouldn't listen.

Her clitoris was fully exposed from its hooded sheath, gliding deliciously back and forth through her thong onto his meaty thigh. The feeling sent waves of shivery pleasure through her overheated body. God, much more of this and she was going to cum. Please, her narrowed brown eyes silently pleaded, keep going.


Kessen heard her breaths now soft purrs of excitement. His penis had stayed hard throughout and he knew the captive woman was now ready for the next phase. His own breath increased, quick and heavy pants now, his hands squeezing the young Brazilian woman's superb breasts harder as he shifted his position.


Rebecca's grunted her objection as Kessen's leg moved away from between her thighs, her brow furrowing in frustration as hips rose from the chair as she tried to keep rubbing herself against him. It was only when he changed position that his intentions became clear.

He was going to fuck her after all. But it was her tits he intended to fuck. A mixture of apprehension and excitement shot through. This would be a first. And she wanted it, needed it, with a passion that wouldn't be denied.

The Dutchman knelt over Rebecca and shuffled forwards until his overweight body towered over her and his plump buttocks rested lightly on her washboard flat stomach. His hands slithered firmly over her heavily oiled breasts, his face smiling at her gasp as she felt the weight of his girthy erection nestle into her shining cleavage.

All of his ministrations had simply been preparing her for this moment!

"Ready, my lekker stuk?" he asked as he eased his hips forwards over the beautiful young woman's slim body. He sighed as he closed Rebecca's slippery breasts around his thick girth. His erection slid deliciously between her swells until his purple dome appeared just below her neck.

"Ready?" he triumphantly grunted again, the question simply reinforcing his domination. Gasping with excitement, he began to thrust gently back and forth above her voluptuous body, his grey eyes fixing on hers as he unhurriedly began to fuck Rebecca's tits.

The bottom of her vision could see his cockhead appear from the tunnel of soft flesh on his inward strokes. She closed her eyes to block out the unwanted yet arousing sight, but somehow the fact she was still able to feel and hear him slithering between her gleaming breasts enhanced the feelings reverberating around her dark skinned body.

She hated the way he was using her... didn't she? And yet she could hear her own quickening breaths, heavy with arousal at the delicious tingling that radiated from every thrust of his cock between her oil covered globes.


Kessen was panting hotly now, his face red from his exertions. Sweat covered his forehead with each continuous thrust between this Brazilian's beauty's superb bosom. Her nipples were bullet-hard beneath his sliding hands. The sight of her submitting to him was almost as fulfilling as the sensations her greasy breast tunnel was producing.

He knew he couldn't last much longer.

He let go of her breasts for a second and dragged her hands onto her jutting swells to replace his. She accepted the unspoken instruction, pushing her tits even more tightly around his sliding cock. He groaned aloud at her willing subservience.

Dropping his right hand down behind him, he slithered his fat fingers down into her thong. Rebecca gasped as she opened her legs to allow him more freedom. He took it willingly and his fingers easily found her engorged clitoris. Her gasp turned into a moan when he slid a finger inside her and flicked his thumb against her aching button.

"Ngh!" she moaned as she bucked her body upwards.

She moaned again as he worked his fingers faster. When the Dutchman flicked her g-spot, she came, flooding his hand with her honeyed nectar. He thrust his cock harder between her tits, while at the same time his fingers refused to give the twenty-two year old any respite.

Rebecca groaned again as she felt herself begin to spiral upwards once more and then shouted out in Portuguese as a second orgasm hit her. The thought that the whole of his office could hear her cries made the orgasm more powerful. The realisation that the entire floor would know she was being abused saw her groans grow even louder.

She had no way to know the room was soundproofed.

Satisfied that her orgasms provided him with yet another victory, the large Dutchman began to plunge faster between her gleaming breasts. They were perfectly shaped and perfectly tanned, not a hint of any bikini line anywhere. She continued to hold them throughout to allow his huge erection to plunge relentlessly through the fleshy cavity.

Her deep brown eyes followed his, and when he saw the unadulterated arousal burning in them, he whimpered as he passed the point of no return.


When his huge erection pulsed strongly against her soft, sensitive skin, Rebecca understood that the large millionaire was about to spend. The Dutchman gasped with relief as the first warm, creamy jet of semen shot from his purple penis, flying over Rebecca's shoulder and landed in the thick silk of her dark hair.

His shaft pulsed again and Rebecca flinched as his hot seed splashed across her forehead. Her overheated arousal took over. Kessen may have intended the facial as the ultimate indignity, but she didn't care.

Her hands released her breasts, allowing her lips to dart to his cock and engulf him before he could fire his third shot.

Kessen panted with pleasure at her eager, lewd actions, seemingly creating even more creamy manjuice as his third burst of thick seed splashed against the back of her throat. His orgasm deepened as she sucked and swallowed. His peak seemed to go on and on as he emptied himself prodigiously into her welcoming mouth, until eventually the flow of semen became merely a series of tiny globes that the young Brazilian beauty gratefully sucked from him.

It took some time for the businessman to recover, his red face and heavy, wheezing pants resembling a man about to experience a heart attack. He slumped back down into his vacated chair as Rebecca retrieved her scattered clothes.

"Wonderful, Rebecca," he panted. "You're even more than I expected. Take your money, but..."

"No," she barked at him, her eyes blazing as she struggled into her blouse, not realising or caring that she was ignoring her bra. "No buts!"

The Dutchman nodded, as if confirming he wasn't attempting to manipulate her. He wasn't. But the session had only made him want her more.

"No buts," he repeated, pausing for breath as she pulled on her skirt. "Except to say that when you let me fuck you, I'll write the debt off. All thirty thousand pounds! Think about it..."

***

Katie's mind raced as she put down the phone. Her first reaction at Alistair's news that he couldn't make their appointment had been one of extreme disappointment. It surprised her how deep her feelings ran. But then he'd asked her out to dinner. In a professional capacity of course, he'd explained. Perhaps they could have their session in less formal surroundings?

She knew what her answer should have been. She was also aware of how Brian Sterling would react if she told him. As she should. But she didn't.

Instead of rearranging the appointment, she'd instantly agreed. And she would keep it to herself. After all, this was probably the last time she'd see the black politician. Even this meeting was tenuous at best. She couldn't help the troubled man. Not as a psychiatrist. But she owed him this final meeting.

She giggled to herself as she twirled a loose strand of dark hair between her fingers. Who was she kidding? She was seeing him because she wanted to. Wanted to what? Wanted to see what would happen.

Another giggle emerged. Even that thought wasn't quite being truthful with herself. There was one thing in her mind. Two actually. She wanted to taste him, suck his black cock. And she wanted him to fuck her. The fact he had a girlfriend made no difference to her. Besides, that relationship looked fragile at least. He'd said he did nothing without his girlfriend knowing. Well, she'd see!

Damn! How wicked? What had got into her?

The thought of seeing him again was already sending warm shivers down to her sex. She usually only experienced that feeling when she was hunting for a stranger's cock to suck. But this was the same, she knew. Except this time, Alistair Brinkley-Jones wasn't a stranger. And his cock was black...

If this was the last time she was to see him, she'd make sure she had it before the night was out.

***

Erika had missed a couple of calls from Rebecca before she'd had time to phone her back. She'd had quite a bit on her plate that afternoon. But Alistair's sessions with the media allowed her some free time late afternoon. So she'd eventually returned the call, telling Becky that she'd created some time early evening and would meet her.

The timing was perfect.

It gave her the chance to meet her Brazilian friend and still get back to the Conservative Party Headquarters in time for Thomas and Sally's report on their findings. The Grove Rochester Hotel was the ideal location. Situated in Westminster's Vincent Square, it was close enough to the Tory offices and sufficiently quiet for them not to be overheard.

More importantly in the grand scheme of things, it also gave the blonde woman the opportunity to gauge Becky's reaction to her meeting with Guus. Not that she needed to know what had happened. She'd already had an effusive description of their liaison from the Dutchman moments before he left to catch his private jet to Monte Carlo.

What had he said?He was in her debt... he hadn't anticipated quite how hot Thomas's girlfriend would be... how willing she'd be!It was music to Erika's ears, the gate to her transferring her loyalty from Alistair, if that's what circumstances dictated. Guus Kessen could be her future.

But what she wanted now was to use the happenings of the day to increase the strong hold she was beginning to exert on her young friend.

"I can't believe it," Rebecca told her, once they'd settled in a corner of the bar area and their drinks had been delivered. She covered her face with her hands as she repeated the words. "Just can't believe it!"

Erika laughed. It was a calculated laugh. Make it appear as if it was no big deal. "Oh, Becky," her soft Scandinavian accent purred. "You did what I would have done. Hell, honey, I would have fucked him to get my studio."

The twenty-two year old Brazilian raised her head. Any words of comfort were welcome in the circumstances. "Really?"

"Absolutely," Erika replied, filling the two glasses from the bottle of champagne she'd ordered. "Let's celebrate."

"Celebrate?" Rebecca asked, clinking the flute that the Swedish woman proffered.

"Yes, Becky! Celebrate! You have your finance now and soon you'll have your studio. You did what you had to. I would have done the same, more. We have alotto celebrate!"

"I didn't just go down on him," the Brazilian woman suddenly confessed, her dark brown eyes wide with excitement as she glanced around them. There was no one within earshot. Even so, her voice lowered to a whisper. "He tit fucked me," she blushingly admitted.

Erika let out another laugh and this time, Becky responded with a self-conscious grin. "One of my favourite things," the Swede said, raising a perfectly manicured blonde eyebrow as she refilled their flutes again.

"You've done it?" Rebecca asked, her delicious mouth dropping open.

"There's nothing I haven't done," Erika responded, flashing a wicked grin. "You have no idea, Becky. I'll tell you what's best in a moment! But first, confess, honey. You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

The Brazilian woman's eyes widened. A flash of excitement appeared in them. It was difficult to stop her voice from trembling. She felt guilt, embarrassment and shame. Guus had coerced her, no doubt about that. But in the end she'd given herself willingly. What was worse, she was still feeling the buzz. Being unfaithful to Thomas had left her with an intense sexual hum that continued to flow around her body.

"That's what's so awful, Erika," she confessed, her voice rising. "Yes! I did this to get the finance I needed and in the end I loved every second."

"I should hope so," the blonde woman responded, a wide smile creasing her beautiful face. "You think you should have done it and hated every second? That would assuage your guilt? As the English say, do me a favour. How can you not enjoy sex? Especially wicked sex."

She reached an arm out and snaked it around the Brazilian woman's shoulders, pulling her into a hug. It was a warm gesture, the sign of a friend. But the sexual frisson was there nevertheless. Rebecca was still on a sexual high. And Erika was just the person to take advantage!

"Here, another glass," she said, draining her drink and waiting for Becky to do the same before topping up their drinks. "To the future!"

"I'll be drunk," the Brazilian woman laughed, covering her mouth to disguise a hiccup.

"Don't be a lightweight," Erika laughed. "And let me tell you, what you did with Guus stopped you from hating Thomas."

"Hating?"

From the look in the younger woman's eyes, she could see that she was her cock-eyed logic into her open mind. Push it home!

"Of course. You have your dream now. Your studio! Forget about Guus Kessen. Forget about what happened. And concentrate on opening your business. I have some great thoughts on helping you, you know? We can get this up and running in no time."

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers